Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 13, 2008 05:05AM

private eyes
Apostate - Quote:

"The Quakers should be warned to pick up any bibles Dave leaves behind when they are having meetings to look for a tape recorder inside like he used on the Uniting Church in Medowie, and like he did in the phonecall that Christine made and then publicised on their website."

I found that comment very interesting, Apostate. Tape recorders in Bibles!

But look at this quote from Dave McKay posted by him on his website on September 13:

Dave McKay - Quote:

"It's true that DN's computer has a lot of protective software on it, but I don't really think he has a CLUE as to who is leaking the information that we have on him."

How does Dave McKay know if someone's computer has protective software on it? Hasn't, been trying his hand at hacking, has he?

I'll bet you a cup of coffee that he's bluffing again. Read this:

[welikejesus.com]

"...On the Rick Ross forum, they have several threads totally dedicated to the Jesus Christians. So it seems only fair to have at least one here dedicated to them, especially considering that a number of them are coming over and having a look at our forum fairly regularly now. (Sorry, Rickers, but we have spyware that not only reveals that you have been visiting us, but also tells us your home phone number, your car's licence number, and your mother's maiden name; so if you are bashful, beware!)

He'll say anything if he thinks that it can scare somebody into submission and make them bend to his will.

David, you're so full of it. Put up or shut up. I am calling your bluff.

If I am lying so much, Alfred, please be so kind as to tell me what I am lying about specifically and then I will address your complaints one by one. Everything I have put out here is either my opinion (strongly worded at times, to be sure) or is factual information that I got through reliable sources. Lying about what? "You're lying, you're lying, you're lying! You and your lackeys will cry, without ever actually mentioning what the lies are.

And he's not going to retire any more than he's going to let the teams be autonomous. More BS. He's It's a subterfuge to get himself off of the Hot Seat and to solicit pity from his simpletons. He's playing the victim again. "Wahh! Everybody's picking on me! It's YOUR fault that I am such an a**hole!"

Enter the violin music and we'll all weep for David.

One thing about DM is that one can NEVER EVER take anything he says at face value. NEVER take it for granted that he is telling the truth. NEVER give him the benefit of the doubt. ALWAYS presume that he is lying. His track record vouches for it.

He's a psychopath. A destructive, malignant personality. JUST PLAIN EVIL. It's in his nature. He cannot change himself any more than a zebra can change his stripes.

The Dude Abides!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 13, 2008 01:03PM

MORE MEDITATIONS

FROM THE GITA (MET ANY "GOOD HINDUS" LATELY?)

[www.jesuschristians.net]

[www.jesuschristians.net]

Chapter 16, Verse 1-3.
The Blessed Lord said: Fearlessness, purification of one's existence, cultivation of spiritual knowledge, charity, self-control, performance of sacrifice, study of the Vedas, austerity and simplicity; nonviolence, truthfulness, freedom from anger; renunciation, tranquility, aversion to faultfinding, compassion and freedom from covetousness; gentleness, modesty and steady determination; vigor, forgiveness, fortitude, cleanliness, freedom from envy and the passion for honor--these transcendental qualities, O son of Bharata, belong to godly men endowed with divine nature.

Chapter 16, Verse 4.
Arrogance, pride, anger, conceit, harshness and ignorance--these qualities belong to those of demoniac nature, O son of Prtha.

FROM THE HOLY BIBLE:

Rom 7:19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
Rom 7:20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
Rom 7:21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
Rom 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
Rom 7:23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
Rom 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

I am sorry for being so negative, everybody. I let DM and his ways get to me. The Shadow Dance continues, and every day we learn more and more...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2008 01:08PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: January 13, 2008 02:34PM

DM has posted what he purports to be an email to Sheila from a company in Kenya, back in May '07. Assuming it is genuine, could it be that one of her own family unwittingly fed information to Joe/David, perhaps on some kind of promise to have contact with Joe? Who else would have access to her emails?

What mother wouldn't try to find her son?

It's gut-wrenching to see the tearing apart of families by infiltration and deception......

Date: January 13, 2008 03:14PM

DISMEMBERED

What an ironic term, given the nature of the "Kidney Cult" - Soon to be Ex-Quakers...

So the most tolerant of all religious groups has decided that they don't want this association any more.

Of course, they are only rejecting Jesus! That is always the defence David throws up. Not so!

They don't want David McKay dominating their forum with his incessant postings and his "Now let me go through this line by line" [welikejesus.com] approach to all considered and sincere insights into what he does with his cult.

They don't want to go over every little detail, and examine it for a way to make David McKay right.

So they see the big picture, and don't want to have anything more to do with it.

So they don't want to go over and over every little detail, analysing every word everyone has ever said under David McKay's ego-driven microscope.

And who could blame them?

David, one day you will have to face that fact that people don't want to go over their gut feelings "line by line". They see the big picture, and they see it is a cult.

Quakers don't normally do this, so either they, like so many others, are rejecting Jesus, or maybe, just maybe, there is truth in their actions.

What kind of ego or delusion could maintain that they alone have the correct teachings of Jesus, particularly when it is a borrowed one from the Children of God, and not even their own divine inspiration? It's all a borrowed testimony, not even a personal enlightenment. It's all to serve someone who "got tired of writing the news and decided to create it instead".

That's the foundation of the Jesus Christians. And it is a house of cards.

And like the walls of Jericho, the trumpets have sounded, and the walls are coming tumbling down......

May the children heed the words of the wise, and of God, and do likewise! You have here an opportunity to re-assess the decision you have made, and to go on to serve Jesus in ways which do not serve one man's ego.

Step over the rubble of the demolished citadel to one man's ego, and go forth in your own light of God!

Date: January 13, 2008 03:55PM

Dear Private Eyes,

Although you state that:

I reject Dave's comment that I am posting "hateful" stuff. The majority of what I have posted is newspaper articles, quotes from newspaper articles, quotes from Dave's own writings and teachings and other information already in the public domain.

I must write in support of David observations about you at times, posting "hateful stuff" on this site....because obviously if you even simply (re)- post "Dave's own writings and teachings" then clearly, (as David is acknowledging about the content of his own work, here)....you ARE posting "hateful stuff"......as that's ALL that David produces!!!

Despite our little differences here and there, I do thank David for pointing that out....(well you know....for pointing out that that his own work is nothing more than manipulative hate-mongering, and you must be wary of the wickedness in it, when you quote it, I mean.....)

I think that perhaps, in the public interest, you should clearly "grade" any quotes from David in future( MA - "Mature Audiences", AO - "Adults Only", & XXX - "Triple X Bullshit" and so on....his replies to Apostates' comments for example, being a recent occasion when he would meet the XXX rating!! )

Date: January 13, 2008 04:01PM

So Malcolm,

You are saying that when Private Eyes posts hateful stuff, it is because he is quoting David? I like that!

PE, you had better get that disclaimer together for your next posting....hehehe.

Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: January 13, 2008 04:13PM

Hi : Sorry to have delayed replying to this, but have just realized that on the Jesus Christian's website, I was supposed to either be Sheila, or have been contacted by Sheila.Just wanted to set the record straight: No to both.

I read Dogsmothers post, was worried and went to the Jesus Christian website where Dave had already posted an email describing the danger Joe was in.

I posted a simple prayer for Joes' safety, and sympathy for his family and friends ( and yes, If there are JCs who consider themselves Joe's friends, that would have included you all too..) and remember thinking, wow, finally a post that cannot be twisted into meaning something else at the JC website....No such luck.

By the way Jack, you've received a Jesus Christian relative identity too: apparently you are "Jessica's brother". Welcome to the "new identity" subset...Of course we may end up being someone else instead soon..

My background has been described previously here on the born and raised thread: am not a JC or a JC relative, though have come to care about you all a lot.Hope this clears things up for everyone, and apologies if the delay in responding to this caused any embarassment or problems for Sheila.
Yasmin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2008 04:16PM by yasmin.

Date: January 13, 2008 04:13PM

Dear Blackhat,

I like your "house of cards" similie......yes....the shifiting "sands" of Davids' (frequently stolen) teachings are not the foundation I would want to have when the "winds come up and batter there on"....

(...and you captured the intent of my earlier posting......precisely!!)

Date: January 13, 2008 04:55PM

yasmin
Hi : Sorry to have delayed replying to this, but have just realized that on the Jesus Christian's website, I was supposed to either be Sheila, or have been contacted by Sheila.Just wanted to set the record straight: No to both.

I read Dogsmothers post, was worried and went to the Jesus Christian website where Dave had already posted an email describing the danger Joe was in.

I posted a simple prayer for Joes' safety, and sympathy for his family and friends ( and yes, If there are JCs who consider themselves Joe's friends, that would have included you all too..) and remember thinking, wow, finally a post that cannot be twisted into meaning something else at the JC website....No such luck.

By the way Jack, you've received a Jesus Christian relative identity too: apparently you are "Jessica's brother". Welcome to the "new identity" subset...Of course we may end up being someone else instead soon..

My background has been described previously here on the born and raised thread: am not a JC or a JC relative, though have come to care about you all a lot.Hope this clears things up for everyone, and apologies if the delay in responding to this caused any embarassment or problems for Sheila.
Yasmin

It's like some Shakespearian farce over on the Jesus Christians site where David claims who is who, and everyone has another identity. It's a laugh. I'm David Lowe's wife. I don't know who he is, and Private Eyes won't tell me who he is, although apparently I'm married to him and we have grandchildren. Any minute now Puck will dust my eyes with Fairy Dust, and it will all make sense.....

Fantastic stuff, can't wait for Act 5.

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: January 13, 2008 05:15PM

Hey Dave, (The Naked Emporer) Let's pull apart your latest rant "line by line", if it doesn't get TOO boring that is. Dave's comments are in italics

Of Lynch Mobs and Martyrs
Source: [cust.idl.net.au]

I've met a few paranoid schizophrenics in my lifetime, and it's a huge job trying to convince them that they are not being watched by the CIA, etc. But I have never felt inclined to attack them because of it, and I don't know of anyone else who has felt that way.

The CIA has never felt inclined to attack the paranoid skizophrenics either, but that does not stop those suffering from that particular mental health problem saying they are being attacked by the CIA. Time to wake up and smell the coffee Dave, as what is happening around you is that people are responding your destructive behavior. You know the whippings, the lies, the slandering of your own mother and children... those sort of things.

Mostly, we tend to sympathise with the condition that they are suffering from, although we do whatever we can to help them see that there is no objective evidence for their claims of persecution.

Hence my tackling your latest paranoid rant "line by line".

But that isn't what is happening with us. An article going the rounds amongst New South Wales Quakers, for example, argues that "narcissistic psychopaths" suffer from a "psychosis replete with persecutory delusions". And the article is attached to other material which is about me personally, including a letter from Kevin (my son) denouncing me as "manipulative and vindictive", having "undermined everything we thought he believed in". So which is it? Am I suffering from a genuine mental health problem? Or am I just plain evil?

Here you go again with another one of those destructive behaviors that you frequently engage in. In case you don't know, or can't see it, it is you slandering your own children.

In one of the extended interviews Dave has taken for his crusade he says he's been asking himself and his children for NINE years why they left and not getting any clear answers. He claims that they left because it was “too much work”, “couldn't hack the discipline”, and, like a bumper sticker which says, "life is too short to stay thin", they thought "life is meant to indulge yourself”. He claims they were never disillusioned, just wanted a life of ease.

I am sure that Dave’s sons know exactly why they left. I know them both personally, so I know that both of them were expelled (different incidents) and their sister made the decision to leave after Dave tried to enlist her help in a sneaky little plan to remove the witnesses before he disposed of his son. The reality is that his children all contributed significantly to the life of the community which grew up around their family, in fact it could be argued that there would have been no community without their assistance. I would say in response to this latest slander on your own children Dave, that they HAVE all been “disillusioned” by the manipulative and nasty behaviour of their father, which undermined everything they thought you believed in. From what I know of your children Dave, they have moved on, and far from seeking a life of ease, are all high achievers in the new lives they have made for themselves. As for life of ease, in your oldest daughter's case they are living a more austere and genuine ‘living-by-faith’ lifestyle than that practised by the community.

They would be loath to get involved in responding to your constant attention seeking behaviour, there are SO many issues that you could be corrected on, so do your children a favour and keep them out of your bullshit stories, lest you find yourself being publicly contradicted by them.

Snip, snip, snip, during to circular boring waffle...

Exactly WHAT have I done wrong? I've asked it so many time (and received virtually nothing in response) that it is tiresome to keep on asking it.

You seem to reacting to a whole heap of so called "nothing". Maybe you should read your own "flame thread". There are many people there, here, and in the Quakers, telling you EXACTLY what you have done wrong. But it does help keep your troops in line if you can somehow been seen standing after these greivances are brought against you. The best way for you to do that is weave your wand and say "there is no grievance", and your faithful followers just sit back and watch, believing your spin, believing that you have got it all together.

You remind me of the black knight in the Monty Python movie "The Holy Grail". As you sit there on your bloodied stumps, where legs used to be, shouting out "Come back and I will bite you on the ankles". Dave you ARE "marked" as one who causes divison, and you did it all to yourself.

More boring circular ranting so it's... with the simple push of a button... snip, snip, edit, edit.

Sadly, my understanding of Bible prophecy is that the whole world is going to be drawn more and more into this kind of mentality, and it's not going to go well for anyone who takes seriously the teachings of Jesus. Sometimes the hardest thing about martyrdom is just that they say it's all our own fault for pointing out the existence of the lynch mob in the first place.

Yeah, I know what you mean with this statement, I remember being thrown out of a group because I was making a principled stand, then next thing I knew I was a being slandered, my mother accused of planning to rob the community coffers with me, and listening to someone I thought was a friend calling me a pig. Yeah, it is tough when people you thought you knew turn against you in the most vile of ways ... hang on a minute ... what am I thinking ... it was YOU that tossed me out. YOU who accused my mother of trying to steal $30,000 from a bank account she could not even access. I must have just had one of those "memory lapses" you suffer from. You know, the one where you said you were in a NON EXISTANT Sydney house when that disabled boy had the battery in his electric chair disconnected. (sarcasm is deliberate by the way) What amazes me in this is that ALL your current leaders in the community from those days KNOW there was no Sydney house when the community was based in Geelong, and that you DID disconnect that boys wheel chair battery.

I am sure you remember THAT house Dave. Let me see if I can refresh your memory some more. It was the one that made it into the newspapers in Geelong, and the one that some group members dressed up as grim reapers to stand outside a local school handing out tracts, upsetting parents. Come on, I am sure you remember now. I know you do. That sinking feeling in your gut, that is reality breaking through... or it could be the blood from your (to pinch a Quaker phrase) "dismembered" limbs finally running dry.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.