Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 15, 2008 08:55AM

Talamasca
Zeuszor, this is extremely important and disturbing.

I don't know the JC's position on underage sex, or the truth behind any allegations of pedophilia in this group, but this reinforces my view that the police and/or social services in Australia, the UK and anywhere else the JCs are active should at least be asked to look into this. Does anyone on this forum know the names of any JCs with custody of kids and if so, can you take this forward?

The JCs may be entirely innocent here, but given the Children of God connection, is this an assumption we can afford to make, when the safety of kids is at stake?

There's more stuff about molestations, etc. in the JCs out there. Do a search of certain keywords on this forum and Dr. Evil's too. For now I have to go.

More later.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2008 08:57AM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Talamasca ()
Date: January 15, 2008 09:55AM

This is my first attempt at posting hyperlinks, but if they work, here are a couple of articles on freeganism, including photos of a Jesus Christian with his head in a dumpster:

[media.www.falmouthnavigator.com]

[www.welt.de]

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: January 15, 2008 10:28AM

Quoting Dave attributing evil intent to a 2 year old:
"(Nathan would also regularly step on Cherry's arthritic feet, causing excruciating pain, as proof that he is a "big boy".)"
Source:[welikejesus.com] (posted by Dave 15.01.08)

Keep it up Dave. Kindly tell everyone by posting such things about a a two year old child how valid my grievance is when I challenge how the community views children. You do my work for me. Thank you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2008 10:30AM by apostate.

Date: January 15, 2008 10:29AM

Well, I have debated with myself about whether or not to publicly expose this person, and expect that some people will be upset with me again, but I am the guy who goes on and on about "blood being on your hands" if you are in a position to do something and don't. I do not want to be a hypocrite, and I also don't want more innocent people, kids and families, to be hurt.

I am willing to put my neck on the chopping block in order to do the right thing; it's a matter of principle for me. I have sat on this information for several weeks now and it's not right to not confront the guilty party with the accusation against him. My conscience will not tolerate it any more.

So here goes: I can't prove this conclusively, but take it on very,very good authority. I have been told that "X" is REINHARDT.

This is the same man who was arrested in the Bobby Kelly affair, caught in a tent with Kelly, and the same man who got his butt kicked by Joesph's parents after spending a week in a camper van with Joe.

He just seems to love the company of young, preteen men. This is a real concern given his potential to work with children in Kenya.

So Reinhardt, do you confirm or deny this information? David, I am not talking to you. Let Reinhardt answer for himself.

Is it true, Reinhardt?

I am hitting "post message" now and then it's all in God's hands.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2008 10:30AM by zeuszor.

Date: January 15, 2008 12:58PM

There's a rumor that I have heard: can anybody confirm that DM had a mental breakdown before moving to Australia, and that he believed his son was the messiah? Is that true?

Date: January 15, 2008 01:09PM

Zeus, let me play the "devils advocate" here. This matter was discussed in some length on the JC forum. It was CASEY that owned up to the action in the campervan described in your earlier post. I suggest that you retract your above comments about Reinhardt as it is slanderous as it is written.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2008 01:13PM by apostate.

Date: January 15, 2008 01:12PM

Where does Casey own up to it? Show me a link please. Camper van? I was describing what X did in an apartment in CA.

BTW, if you watch the JK show carefully, you'll see Reinhardt and Monty (aka Alf/Alfred) sitting in the audience, right next to one another.
Bosom buddies, those two. I saw them myself.

DM is harboring and covering up for a pedophile who has molested three kids (that we know of!) Let Reinhardt answer for himself. Is it true, Reinhardt?

But I take it on very good authority that it was Reinhardt and trust my source.

If not you, Reinhardt, who then was it?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2008 01:30PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: January 15, 2008 01:53PM

apostate
Zeus, let me play the "devils advocate" here. This matter was discussed in some length on the JC forum. It was CASEY that owned up to the action in the campervan described in your earlier post. I suggest that you retract your above comments about Reinhardt as it is slanderous as it is written.

Apostate is right, Zeuszor, it looks like slander to me.

If you didn't want to have "blood on your hands" there are anonymous hotlines for concerns like that. You don't go putting them out in public. That's what police and courts are for.

Date: January 15, 2008 01:58PM

Blackhat
apostate

Apostate is right, Zeuszor, it looks like slander to me.

If you didn't want to have "blood on your hands" there are anonymous hotlines for concerns like that. You don't go putting them out in public. That's what police and courts are for.

The statement about Reinhardt is retracted.

Date: January 15, 2008 02:10PM

I think a public apology is warranted Zeus, seeing that the slander was public don't you?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.