Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 15, 2008 02:24PM

Yes, you are right. I apologize, Reinhardt. When it comes to the abuse of children I get really worked up. Please forgive this impetuosity.

If you know who it was that molested those kids, and you let him run free to abuse again, then you have a moral responsibility to come forward with that person's identity. I encourage you to do so.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2008 02:27PM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: January 15, 2008 03:43PM

When you do something like that, Zeuszor, it blows all of our hard work out of the water. Now David will have a field-day with your comments, and all our hard work will be lost in the smokescreen. And only yesterday I posted about treating people with mental health issues with respect. Such a shame.

I don't want to see accusations against other posters emerging here, any more than I liked seeing what you wrote, so I will leave it with that gentle reminder.

New readers, and even Jesus Christians, please forgive today's latest postings, and look back further into the testimonies about the Jesus Christians posted here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2008 03:45PM by Blackhat.

Date: January 15, 2008 03:56PM

Yep, that took about two seconds, and it looks like you're going to be in court. David is actually right in this instance.

[welikejesus.com]

Date: January 15, 2008 04:46PM

I believe the correct term is libel, but it all comes under defamation in the US courts.

Date: January 15, 2008 05:02PM

"You won't get off that easily, Brian. I don't think the courts call it "impetuosity". They call it slander, pure and simple. Even Grandma Lowe knows that. "

[welikejesus.com]

Grandma Lowe is not a barracker in a footy match. Grandma Lowe is very aware that righteousness is not solely owned by one person or viewpoint, even as evil exists among all of us.

In fact sometimes the greatest evil happens when we project the evil we cannot accept in ourselves onto another in a belief of righteousness. Their evil is not the same as our own, so our ego makes us feel justified in attacking it.

That is our human condition.

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: January 15, 2008 05:35PM

Hey Dave,

Do you think Nathan has any right to be defended against your libellious lies about him when he was two years old?
Do you think Moira has any right to take you to court for the time you accused her of working with me in some plan to steal your community funds ($30,000 at that time)?
How about the boy in the wheelchair when you bullied him by disconnecting the battery on his electric wheel chair?
And then there is that time you manhandled Liz roughly, blocking her access from the room?
Or the time you did graffiti INSIDE that church. I wonder what that pastor would say if he knew it was you?

Dave and Cherry, I and my wife, forgive you for all your past accusations against us and our family, as well as for your current slander of our son. We have not shared with him your slandering of him, as he does not need to know that there is a married couple that could say such hateful things against him in such a public manner as you have done on your forum. I showed my wife what you said about our first born son, and she was amazed and thinks you are quite crazy for saying such a nasty thing against a two year old boy.

You really should take some time to consider your actions, and the consequences of them Dave.

Date: January 15, 2008 06:56PM

From a Quaker viewpoint, I think it will be interesting how David handles this...is he for real in embracing Quaker principles, or now that the power-base seems to have collapsed, does the faith collapse also?

Posted by: Talamasca ()
Date: January 15, 2008 09:08PM

Although written by the Jesus Christians themselves (and therefore to be treated with a degree of caution) there's some interesting material on the group accessible at the following link:

[directory.ic.org]

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 15, 2008 10:42PM

Blackhat
When you do something like that, Zeuszor, it blows all of our hard work out of the water. Now David will have a field-day with your comments, and all our hard work will be lost in the smokescreen. And only yesterday I posted about treating people with mental health issues with respect. Such a shame.

I don't want to see accusations against other posters emerging here, any more than I liked seeing what you wrote, so I will leave it with that gentle reminder.

New readers, and even Jesus Christians, please forgive today's latest postings, and look back further into the testimonies about the Jesus Christians posted here.

OUR hard work? Who are you? I have been working on this for over a year and a half now and have always said that IMO the direct approach is the best approach in dealing with this. What about all of MY hard work? At least I am willing to put my money where my mouth is. Give me some credit.

As far as me projecting my own evil nature onto DM: I dismiss that. He is a psychopath, I am not. He has no conscience, I have an excess of conscience. Who are you, his apologist? Who are you, anyway? One of DM's sympathizers? Why don't you tell us about YOURself?

I am willing to put my butt on the line to stop these freaks.

The bottom line is that DM is harboring and covering up for a pedophile. When I say he should be stopped by whatever legal and ethical means at our disposal, I mean it. It would have been less ethical for me to have said nothing.

The truth is on our side. It'll all come out in the wash. God is in control.

Romans 8:28

Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: January 15, 2008 11:07PM

I just wanted to demonstrate that things are not always what they seem at the Jesus Christians site.

Jack recently replied to another post (on this site), admitting who he was. He is after all, using his real name. However, on the Jesus Christians site, he appears to be denying it.

Let's see how it was done:

Dave quotes Jack as saying:

"I have been many things to many people. Dave enjoys the game of identity disclosure. It doesn't bother me. Clutching at straws, Dave. If you mean something substantial by your silly name calling, I'm more than capable of standing up to your game play (and I'm not a bad chess player, either)."

But did Jack say that? Judge for yourself. See if you can spot the words that are missing. I've highlighted then for you:

"I know. I have been many things to many people. Dave enjoys the game of identity disclosure. It doesn't bother me. It's not like I've tried to hide anything. It might have been more fun if I had chosen a creative user name.

Clutching at straws, Dave. If you mean something substantial by your silly name calling, I'm more than capable of standing up to your game play (and I'm not a bad chess player, either). "

That's right. Jack didn't try and hide anything and even admitted it might have been more fun if he had chosen a creative user name.

Someone hid something and was a bit creative, but it wasn't Jack.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2008 11:12PM by private eyes.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.