Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: January 08, 2008 07:46PM

Blackhat, the Australian Quaker Yearly Meeting is being held now in Melbourne. It runs from Saturday the 5 to the Saturday 12 of January 2007.

Quite frankly, I'm glad Dave's not writing that much on Zoe's site. Given that most of what he writes is nonsense.

The whole Jesus Christians site seems pretty much to be preoccupied with responding to what Rick Ross forum posters write or do these days. Or slandering individual Quakers and questioning the Quakers right examine whether or not certain people should be allowed to continue to be part of their membership.

I enjoy Apostate contributions, but I understand he is a, "marked" man. Franky's contributions are great too. Perhaps if they encouraged more posters like those two it would turn into a pretty good and interesting site.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 09, 2008 12:21AM

apostate
zeuszor
Point taken. Assertion. You are over-analyzing my words again.

All I mean is that DM must be dealt with aggressively. All I'm saying is that I think it better to be aggressive in dealing with this matter than passive.

Zeus, don't over react to me saying I prefer to take an assertive approach as opposed to your stated "aggressive" approach. Stop telling me how to communicate on this forum, or what I "must" do.

I am not telling you what to think. I am always clear that I am presenting my opinion, what I THINK. I always qualify my posts with an IMO or some equivalent.

Kindly please don't over-analyze my statements and read all kinds of negativity into them where there is none.

You learned that technique from DM and it seems like you're still infected with that tendency. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, huh?

Why so testy? Let's not fight. You seem to be really touchy about whatever I state. Why should I walk on eggshells?

Could it be because I have some photos of you, a grown man, wearing diapers in public and you don't want them to see the light of day? Nahhh.

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: January 09, 2008 04:19AM

zeuszor
I am not telling you what to think. I am always clear that I am presenting my opinion, what I THINK. I always qualify my posts with an IMO or some equivalent.

Kindly please don't over-analyze my statements and read all kinds of negativity into them where there is none.

You learned that technique from DM and it seems like you're still infected with that tendency. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, huh?

Why so testy? Let's not fight. You seem to be really touchy about whatever I state. Why should I walk on eggshells?

Could it be because I have some photos of you, a grown man, wearing diapers in public and you don't want them to see the light of day? Nahhh.

Are you serious with the above post Zeus? You have photos of me wearing nappies during a JC campaign I was involved in for which I went to jail for a time. You have the information about the existance of these photos because I have provided it. I do not care what photos you find to post that include me. Frankly I am surprised that you consider yourself as holding some object that I would react to. You obviously do not know me very well. Now you are telling me not to read negativity into your posts while accusing me of getting "testy", and attributing the reason for that to be because I don't want some photos you are in possesion of to see the light of day.

You say that I am "infected" with some technique Dave uses, and you assert this while you are implementing the very technique you accuse me of using by telling me and others what motivates me. I think you would do well to take a step back and review what you are doing and saying, because it appears to me as though you are getting a little punch drunk.

I note that you do NOT qualify your above accusations and assertions by stating it is simply your "opinion". Am I and others to take it to mean that such accusations and assertions have moved into the realm of fact in your mind?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2008 04:32AM by apostate.

Date: January 09, 2008 04:36AM

....that I think it better to be aggressive in dealing with this matter than passive.

I think, IMO, what's the difference? Must I always choose my words extra-carefully when communicating with you, for fear that you'll take me wrong??

Peace, my friend. We needn't quarrel. Pardon me for being too agress...I mean assertive.

Please accept my humblest obeisances. All glories to Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2008 04:40AM by zeuszor.

Date: January 09, 2008 04:42AM

Zeus, I think you would do well to slow it down a tad.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2008 04:44AM by apostate.

Date: January 09, 2008 04:46AM

Yes sir. Nothing personal, eh? Shake on it? (Hand extended)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2008 04:47AM by zeuszor.

Date: January 09, 2008 11:50AM

A message to any Quakers who may be reading this forum. Are you aware that Dave ordered the whipping of a Kenyan volunteer within the ground of the JC compound in Kenya last year? Dave has written many articles ( easily accessable on his website) which justify the use of violence against individuals they deem as requiring it. They teach that this is symbolic of God judgement and forgiveness because they offer up one of their members to take the place of the accused their Jesus Christian court has sentenced to lashes from a whip. Dave recently received significant media coverage in the USA where one of these so called Jesus Christian illegitimate trials was televised. At this event there were several members of the Jesus Christian community that received up to 25 lashes from a whip. I feel it of concern to Quakers because Dave makes no secret of the fact that he is a member of the Quakers, and that he is working closely with them in Kenya. Being aware of the Quaker belief in pacifism I am sure any Quaker would be as respulsed as I am about this action, and the blurred boundaries one of your members has created for those outside your group when someone claimng to be a Quaker engages in such violent behavior.

Dave has also claimed to have "divine authority" where he warns his members that all who do not follow him and his interpretation of Jesus teachings will be led astray and led into deception. I know this to be fact because I was a member of his group for 7 years and was ex communicated because I challenged his more extreme beliefs and actions. Dave views marriage as somehow secondary and teaches that children are liabilities because he believes the world is about to end shortly.

As a result of his extreme beliefs he is able to justify lying to what he calls the "system" because in dave's belief system a believer cannot be loyal to "God and Mammon", and as a result he is able to teach his followers to be honest to one and dishonest to the other. he even has a publicised teaching entitled "honest to whom". From this footing he justifies lying to medical ethics boards about his members not being a member of the Jesus Christians in which the majority of his followers have given kidneys in line with his flawed interpretation of John The baptists "he who has two should given to those who have none" as referring to body parts.

Date: January 09, 2008 01:27PM

Ahhh, how much I look forward to the day when DM is dead and buried so that I can dance and piss on his grave!

Say, where'd Malcolm go?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2008 01:28PM by zeuszor.

Date: January 09, 2008 03:41PM

Another thing that was a particular struggle for some in the Jesus Christians was the time we would all lie to centrelink to get unemployment benefits. Of course we were not looking for work and we were "working for God", and as such we were well within our rights to lie to the "system" which lay under the control of the devil. Any who objected were called "weak in faith" and riduculed in front of other community members who were "strong" in the faith, strong enough to lie to Centrelink. We all used to sit around snipping out newspaper clipping of particular jobs that we then sent obviously half hearted applications to. It was a way we could further justify the deception because we could always truthfully say that we did send of an application, or we did turn up for that job interview, but we never told the truth about how much we engaged in self sabotage to the point that any self respecting employer would never give us a job. Of course we never disclosed the incomes we received from distributing Dave's comics to anybody. Dave still justifies this deception today with clever words and evasion. He never asks the question though of "what would Jesus have done?". Today he and Cherry live off welfare payments, stay in a housing trust flat while cursing and speaking against the very system that feeds him. He even has the hide to tell other disabled people to fosake their pension, as is the case with an amputee he recently had contact with, while justifying keeping his own access to welfare payments.

He threw one of his sons out of the community in India and then rang his sons wife trying to get her to leave him as a way of further increasing his control over this wayward son. The other son he tried to get the entire community to force him to leave him wife because she did not comply fully with Jesus Christian doctrine. Since inventing his perverted 144,000 virgin army doctrine mandated 3 month separations for married couples is enforced in attempt to prevent any autonomy of married couples eventuating. he justifies this by claiming be an army leader and that those in HIS army need to obey orders. Many men in his community have had vascetomies as a result of these teachings.

More to come...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2008 03:45PM by apostate.

Date: January 09, 2008 03:53PM

Oh yeah, I just remembered a time in India when we all lined up and hit each other in the face so we could practice turning the other cheek, or that Dave taught us all to have "flee bags" where we could run away quickly from trouble... such is the motivation of fear which drives their running regimes.

Funny thing was this was around the same time Dave was fantasizing about shooting a rampaging rioter from his house balcony. Today he justifies this line of reasoning maintaining that it is indeed a "Christian" action because it would be loving to kill someone who was going to kill someone else.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.