Re: Hearin rumours,are de tru?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 07, 2007 07:52AM

hello
free of DM
Dat Dave iz Private Eyes? Cud b? He was big noyed wen Anita fell thru All PE has done iz fuell his prescution complex.
Dis Dave set Zuse up ? Is he legil aktin agin sumone 2 morow
Gud for all parents goin to surpriz him

Is Dave actually Private Eyes? He was really annoyed when Anita fell threw ( told the truth). All that Private Eyes has done is fuel his persecution complex. Is Dave setting Zeuzsor up- ( or, is Zeuszor working for Dave.) Is the person who is posting as ' searching for tomorrow' - or whatever his name is!lol- sorry- ' really on the level?' Well done to all the parents that are going to be on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

Is zeuszor working for David? No way in hell. I can't believe that you'd even suggest that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Dave tries to get the focus off himself and onto his critics
Posted by: private eyes ()
Date: November 07, 2007 12:17PM

Prior to joining the board there were 111 largely negative pages of posts regarding David McKay and the Jesus Christians. There are now 163.

Getting things into perspective I have no more fuelled Dave McKay’s persecution complex, than anyone else. If Dave has a problem in that area, he needs to deal with it, examine his own behaviour and ask himself why he is the object of criticism and what steps he might take to lessen people being critical of him.

If Free of DM is truly free of Dave McKay, he really shouldn’t be too concerned about what Dave thinks.

For the record I have been away overseas. Dave’s posts about me not posting because he found out who I am, are nonsense and continue to make him look foolish. Hopefully, the Quakers will address the issue of David Lowe with him.

I have only posted on this site as Private Eyes and any claims to the contrary are fanciful.

I continue to actively research information and will ensure that the information will get to where it can do the most good. The only fees that have been paid in conducting the research are to legitimate search services, newspaper archives and the like.

No individuals have been paid for information. We have reimbursed people for their direct expenses in obtaining the information. For example if they have incurred costs in photocopying and postage. We believe this is only reasonable.

I will probably not post as much as I have in the past. There are several reasons for this. Mainly, because the focus should be on Dave McKay and the Jesus Christians, not on who I am or for that matter on who the other posters on this site are. To give others the opportunity to have their say and to concentrate on completing various lines of inquiry that are uncovering a range of startling allegations that need to be explored in more depth.
Obviously, if these allegations are unfounded then Dave has nothing to fear.

There is more reason I will probably post less and that is that I couldn’t possibly do anything better than Dave himself to generate a negative view of him and the Jesus Christians. I hope the Quakers will closely examine and take copies of all he writes on his site, particularly as he edits it so regularly. It is Dave’s own writings that continue to do the Jesus Christians the most damage, so I am happy to leave him to it. Three pages on a 45 year old newspaper article surfacing that he wrote himself. Why the overreaction? Perhaps because Ricky finally was revealed as Dave’s joint winner?

I am sure Dave will try as usual to find out all he can on his critics in an effort to silence them. His threads on David Lowe, the Quakers etc don’t address the principal issues and concerns that have been raised on him. They simply are an attempt to silence criticism and to put an end to what Dave appears to fear most. An in-depth investigation of his activities. However, he doesn’t seem to mind making his own inquiries does he? Allegedly recording telephone conversations and even quoting how many houses one of his critics owns.

Zeusor and me don't agree on everything. However, I admire his courage and tenancity and wish him all the best with the "show", although it is something I wouldn't be involved in. Zeusor at the very least, has not been prepared not to sit on the side lines and let others do the work. So if you have some information that perhaps could be of help, perhaps now is the time to help him out.

Re: Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: Search4Tomorrow ()
Date: November 07, 2007 07:55PM

Black Hat said

To listen in on a phone converstation without the other party being aware is illegal in Australia. A family in a room hearing only one end of the conversation is not. So your Christmas Day phone-call "We're all listening Grandma" is fine. Overhearing your daughter's end of her call because she is in the same room as you is fine. But to pick up another handset, or put another ear to the phone, without the other caller being informed, is illegal in Australia.

David clearly claims that the conversation was listened in to without the Quakers being informed. That is illegal. It is also highly probable that the call was recorded, the transcript being so specific about every word, but it can't be proved.

Either way, it's illegal.

You make it sound like you have never done anything wrong in your life. You're a sinner like eveyone else.
So they listened to a conversation, from people who are being two-faced. The Quakers deserve it.
I was just concerned that nobody's noticed that Dave had his daughter Kristine lie on the phone by not stating up from she was a part of the group.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: November 08, 2007 05:22AM

Search4Tomorrow

You make it sound like you have never done anything wrong in your life.

Hey Search4Tomorrow,

I don't know how what I wrote can add up to that conclusion, but your response is subjective and you are clearly reacting from your heart.

I think there is a bit of a muddle here about which of David's actions are sinning and which are criminal. I'm not particularly worried in this instance about his sins, as God will take care of his, mine and yours. The lie about who was calling the Quakers was a sin, that's for sure.

I don't think anyone deserves to be sinned against. Blaming the victim is a not right thinking. Two wrongs don't make a right.

My post was to clarify the incorrect idea that to listen in on a phone conversation without telling the other party legal. It might not be a sin, (the Bible doesn't seem to give any instruction on telephone conversations) but it's an offence in Australia under the law I refered to in an earlier post. It's illegal. And according to David's posting on his site, Private Eyes has been looking for criminal/illegal offences. My purpose was to point out that David himself has stated that he and others "listened in" on the call. He has declared that he has committed a crimanal offence in Australia. He has broken the law of the land.

I can see where you are coming from too. I get the idea from the things I read that David McKay is not that concerned about breaking the law, given the history of his stunts with burning money etc. He seems to think that it's ok if it's to promote the Jesus Christians way of life. So your concern with the sin in his offence is important for those who are not worried about the law of the land, but worried about the law of God. Well done in pointing that out!

Either way, I'm sure that promoting such things (sinful or illegal) will not sit well with the Quakers and his membership, and will add to their "concerns".

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: November 08, 2007 06:07AM

The recording is finished and went very well. The show will air in about 4 weeks.
Liesel, Brian and Graham stood up to the outrageous claims made by the 'Apostle'.
Cherry, Susan and Roland were also on set with others in the audience. Dave threw his usual tantrum and stomped off stage at one point, only to return ten minutes later.
The point was made that motherhood will always prevail over messiahhood.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 08, 2007 06:36AM

You out there, Eyes? The show is over now and let me tell you, Jeremy Kyle put DM thoroughly in his place. DM was typically evasive, accusatory, and pompous. He at one point had a tamper tantrum and walked out of the studio, but the staff coaxed him back onto the set. He seemed preoccupied with talking about masturbation.
J. Kyle got annoyed that DM would never give a straight answer to any question put to him, told him to quit trying to control the situation, and told him he seemed like a total loon. DM does not give a crap how he comes off, as long as he is at the center of attention and everybody is cowtowing to him. I actually met DM and Cherry tonight, shook their hands, looked into their eyes, and actually they were quite friendly with me, not antagonistic at all. When DM and I met, I said, "Ahh, at long last I meet my nemesis!" And he just laughed and laughed like it was the funniest thing he ever heard. So it was kind of disarming that in person DM was actually NICE to me, as if he'd been looking forward to meeting me. I think in his convoluted, fantasy-oriented mind, he actually enjoys the "cult leader" label. Graham Baldwin told him that he was an idiot and didn't deserve to call himself a Christian in any sense.

I personally really didn't get to speak that much. DM said that Jesus got bad press everywhere he went too, so he didn't feel that bad about "bad fruit", and then I shot back, "But David, you're not Jesus" the audience laughed and applauded me. That was my proudest moment. Overall, the whole thing went well, and was worth it. It was worth it just to tell DM off and then get applauded for it. That I will never forget.

Posted by: free of DM ()
Date: November 08, 2007 06:44AM

Yah man Zuse. Kudos. we iz mightie proud 4 u.

Posted by: hello ()
Date: November 08, 2007 06:53AM

Well done, Zeuszor!
Both myself and Nick are really pleased it went well! We both thought you were a lovely and incredibly articulate person when we spoke to you ( instead of the obsessive and mentally ill person, that the JC's have portrayed you as.)
BTW- I was guessing at what Free of DM's post meant- though I'll be happy to vouch for you.
Also- much love to Malcolm! If only the JC's were as patient and open as you....I really enjoyed our chat the other day and look forward to you and your family's visit.
Lot's of love to everyone else- and prayers to those that continue to be afflicted by the group( especially Cait.)xx

Date: November 08, 2007 06:55AM

PS- nice to see you back Private Eyes. Hope you're travels were nice and relaxing. xx

Date: November 08, 2007 06:56AM

hello
PS- nice to see you back Private Eyes. Hope you're travels were nice and relaxing. xx

I meant " your"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.