Re: Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 06, 2007 09:09AM

Just did, beautiful. Check yours now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 06, 2007 03:54PM

Things are getting pretty exciting. I'll be watching this space with keen eyes.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: November 06, 2007 04:58PM

I see that David still believes that I am Private Eyes.

David, you are a writer, familiar with linguistics and grammar. I've been bemused by your assertions, and there is one way that you can check if we are the same person. Look at our language, our punctuation and our sentence structure. I've gone back over what Private Eyes has written. For example:

"The other member, is believed to be Paul Henry an Australian apparently married to Ulrike Bonisch a German member."

Now I would have written the sentence thus:

"The other member is believed to be Paul Henry, an Australian apparently married to Ulrike Bonisch, a German."

David (and I have never called you 'Dave') can you spot the difference? Go over our postings, and as a literary person you should be able to ascertain that I am grammatically quite different from Private Eyes.

It is disturbing the way you cling to your conspiracy theories and post them as fact.

Posted by: Search4Tomorrow ()
Date: November 07, 2007 12:36AM

I find it disturbing at there association with the Quakers.

On one hand, the family are around the phone listening in to a conversation. There is nothing wrong with that at all. It was the fact that David's on daughter lied to the Quakers in her inital contact on the phone.

Jesus calls for his followers to be honest, but here we have David ordering his daughter not to reveal herself. Christine only came clean towards the end of the conversation. Did anyone else see this deception?
Why pretend not to be a Jesus Christian when you are one?

Come on Christine stop being daddy's little B. And stand up for Jesus. Honesty would have been more dignified from the moment you said hello on the phone. Your actions were both Unquakerly but Unchristian also.

Date: November 07, 2007 12:57AM

They are in a cult. What do you expect?

Hearin rumours,are de tru?
Posted by: free of DM ()
Date: November 07, 2007 03:35AM

Dat Dave iz Private Eyes? Cud b? He was big noyed wen Anita fell thru All PE has done iz fuell his prescution complex.
Dis Dave set Zuse up ? Is he legil aktin agin sumone 2 morow
Gud for all parents goin to surpriz him

Date: November 07, 2007 03:54AM

What? Please speak English.

Re: Hearin rumours,are de tru?
Posted by: hello ()
Date: November 07, 2007 06:19AM

free of DM
Dat Dave iz Private Eyes? Cud b? He was big noyed wen Anita fell thru All PE has done iz fuell his prescution complex.

Is Dave actually Private Eyes? He was really annoyed when Anita fell threw ( told the truth). All that Private Eyes has done is fuel his persecution complex. Is Dave setting Zeuzsor up- ( or, is Zeuszor working for Dave.) Is the person who is posting as ' searching for tomorrow' - or whatever his name is!lol- sorry- ' really on the level?' Well done to all the parents that are going to be on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: November 07, 2007 06:44AM

Search4Tomorrow
On one hand, the family are around the phone listening in to a conversation. There is nothing wrong with that at all.

To listen in on a phone converstation without the other party being aware is illegal in Australia. A family in a room hearing only one end of the conversation is not. So your Christmas Day phone-call "We're all listening Grandma" is fine. Overhearing your daughter's end of her call because she is in the same room as you is fine. But to pick up another handset, or put another ear to the phone, without the other caller being informed, is illegal in Australia.

David clearly claims that the conversation was listened in to without the Quakers being informed. That is illegal. It is also highly probable that the call was recorded, the transcript being so specific about every word, but it can't be proved.

Either way, it's illegal.

Re: Hearin rumours,are de tru?
Posted by: hello ()
Date: November 07, 2007 07:35AM

hello
free of DM

Is Dave actually Private Eyes? He was really annoyed when Anita fell threw ( told the truth). All that Private Eyes has done is fuel his persecution complex. Is Dave setting Zeuzsor up- ( or, is Zeuszor working for Dave.) Is the person who is posting as ' searching for tomorrow' - or whatever his name is!lol- sorry- ' really on the level?' Well done to all the parents that are going to be on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

Sorry- I meant" fell through" ya getme bredren?!lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.