Re: Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: November 14, 2007 05:28AM

As time has gone by I've moved from just reading this forum occasionally, to posting occasionally, to suddenly being caught up in David's conspiracy theory that I'm Private Eyes. I've begun reading the Jesus Christians forum. I see that David is still going on about his certainty that I'm Private Eyes. This is so funny. Once he's got an idea into his head, he reads everything with a view to supporting his distorted ideas. And that shows how his mind works. The things he sees and reads are all twisted and contorted into some kind of 'proof' that the things he thinks are reality.

David, you are right about my Quaker language. I'm not a Quaker, but have had an interest in the movement since childhood, and have a great respect for them. I work in the social justice arena, not private investigation. I live on the other side of Australia from yourself and Private Eyes and have no idea who he is. I'm female and a grandmother. I'm educated and was brought up on the Bible and had contact with the Quakers back then.

So I was appalled when I saw Australian Story, and saw how you have used the Quakers. That outraged me. I looked you up on the net and found videos of the whippings and was even more distressed about your association with the Quakers. I read somewhere that you had actually been given a substantial amount of money by a Quaker woman who believed in your charismatic bullshit. Is that true? How much money have the Quakers given you?

I found the Rick Ross forum by looking you up, and read it occasionally, and not all postings. I looked at your forum and couldn't even be bothered with it because it was and still is so much self-justifying rubbish. I read about the infamous immoral and illegal telephone set-up and your notion that I am Private Eyes when I followed a link Zeuszor (finally spelt it right!) posted.

I took the name Blackhat because it's the De Bono type I am. Black Hat represents critical thinking. Funny it should be a Quaker thing too, I didn't know that, although now I think about the Uncle Toby's Oats logo, of course it is. Thanks for pointing it out to me. Synchronicity.

So there you have it. I can't believe that I'm now caught up in your fantasies about who I am, but I really don't care. I'm not going to tell you who I am, so go on about it as much as you like. All I know about what's going on with the NSW Quakers is what I read on their message board, but their moderator took that off-line. That's why I joined this forum and asked my first question. I wanted to know if they had finally done something to stop you abusing their good name.

As long as you are spending your time arguing one point after another on the net to justify yourself, you aren't out there destroying more young lives. And hopefully you'll give the Quakers enough good reason for them to stand up and say they won't have you as a member any more. That's what got me into this, and I'll keep following your sorry saga until the "due processes" about the "concerns" finally have the correct outcome and your evil twisted corrupting ways are no longer taking advantage of tolerant peaceful people.

I hope the others on this forum continue in their quest to stop you from destroying more young lives.

(Hahaha! Watch David use what I've said to prove once more that I'm Private Eyes..........)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: free of DM ()
Date: November 14, 2007 07:15AM

hello
I've been banned too! A bit too much freedom of speech on the "forum"!

Dave iz a sore loser. He iz big noyed now dat he got dissed big time on Tv and will b making life hell 4 peepel inside. He trose tantrums nd rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant. Bad time 2 b in.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 14, 2007 07:43AM

READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD

[welikejesus.com]

MORE PARANOID QUOTES FROM ROSS

"YOU are the dangerous evil person who, like your kind who existed in the Spanish Inquisition, are prepared to destroy all the people whom you claim
to be saving just as they did."

"Imagine what would happen if we fall into their hands."

[welikejesus.com]

"And even general society knows what a danger self appointed vigilantes and appointed spanish inquistors are because they end up harming innocent people in their quest to forcibly "purify" society and make it in their own image."

[welikejesus.com]

Ross has major issues. The poor guy really struggles with reality and is sinking into an acute paranoia. A true believer, he is. I am gravely concerned for Ross. He probably became catatonic after that little exchange with the Apostate, hence DM coming to his rescue and the summary banning of four of us from their "forum."

THE GREAT AND POWERFUL WIZARD OF AUS HAS SPOKEN! PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE LITTLE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

Date: November 14, 2007 07:50AM

This is how I see DM, like he thinks he's the All-Powerful Wizard of Aus with his little domain. Except that he has no courage, no brains, and especially no heart.

[youtube.com]

He's not some great and powerful wizard, he's just a sad little man in a booth somewhere that is trying to be somebody.

Follow the yellow brick road, follow the yellow brick road...

Date: November 14, 2007 08:03AM

Look at 7:52 on this clip. I can see it now: DM sitting in his basement or whatever playing God with his forum, yelling out, "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"

Hilarious and depressing at the same time, it is...

Date: November 14, 2007 08:04AM

ooops...look at 7:52 on this clip:

[youtube.com]

Date: November 14, 2007 12:58PM

I think that the point is, that everybody got their heart's desire even though The Wizard was a fraud; he says, "I'm not a bad, man, I'm just a very bad wizard." Unfortunately for the allegory, DM is both a bad man and a bad "wizard" or religious "leader", but you all get my point.

Everybody got their heart's desire even though the wizard was a fraud. The God of the Universe was already resident within them, He just had to be let out!

May that all of you individual JCs get all of your heart's desires, even though your leader is a fraud. There is still a God after the JCs, and I pray that one day you will see this, and one day leave that group. Jesus lives outside of your group, just look inside and you'll find Him. His love is in you, just let Him out!

Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

I LOVE YOU, ROSS!

....poor Ross....
Date: November 15, 2007 12:54AM

Dear Zeusor,

"Pleasantly smiling" David who shook your hand (in public!) on the stage of the Jeremy Kyle show now finds it necessary to ban you (in private) from the JC website....??

Do we have a "double-minded" man here or not...?... (or perhaps instead, just someone single-mindedly out to "milk" all they can out of whatever public opinion they can manage to sway in their favour, if necessary by censoring access to evidence or opinions to the contrary of them.... )

....taking further into account, Ross's desperate endeavours to fabricate an "enemy" out of you, with such asinine accustions that they barely credit intelligent thought, and it is obvious that the JesusChristians are in some disarray at the moment.....(Thus David sees fit to "raise the drawbridge"...)

While it would be tempting to simply draw satisfaction from their plight,

I must ask David if it wouldn't be better to just address some of the matters that are constantly raised on this forum and indeed elsewhere, (with for example)

unfettered access to individual members of the JesusChristians for immediate family and friends,

the approval of private communication between said parties,

discontinuation of the practise of clandestine movements of members to deliberately make them "unlocatable"

discontinuation of the practise of the deliberate belittlement of the familes of members

If you actually meet these "demands" David, perhaps then you'd be able to "gut" some of the criticism (well okay not all of the criticism!) that is constantly made of you far better than your ongoing endeavours at outright deception;

Perhaps you can meet these "demands" and yet surprisingly you might find that not all of your "disciples" were then lost to the movement (if they are so easily dissuaded, then surely they can only be "lost" souls, like myself anyway to begin with....and you would then have lost nothing!!)

I'd personally have to accept the decisions of individuals to remain in the JC's if those decisons were made in such an environment.....just as I'd also have to continue to publically decry the current abuses of fundamental rights to freedom of movement, association, thought and access to independant opinion external to you, if those abuses are to continue.....

I'd definitely say that you're losing the PR "war" at the moment David...(Naturally, you are free to "paint" it as you like within the JesusChristians).....We can of course, just continue in this fashion.....and you can gradually become "person non grata" across more and more of the world......or you could honestly try to "accommodate" some of the concerns that are persistently leveled against you....by moderating your behaviour......

.....perhaps that's what God is hinting at, at this time....

Date: November 15, 2007 07:04AM

For the record: none of that stuff that Al wrote about me is true.

[welikejesus.com]

Smoking crack? Threatening suicide? Calling Cait continually and hanging up? A racist smear campaign? Stockpiling weapons?

That stuff I will not even dignify with much a of a response, except to say that it's idiotic. Absurd. No way. Absolutely untrue, all of it.

Date: November 15, 2007 07:06AM

Well, not all of it. I enjoy the occasional toke as much as the next guy, but so what?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.