Current Page: 33 of 821
Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: cultmalleus ()
Date: November 05, 2006 04:28PM

This has been posted on the RR forum before, but it really is an amazing little film that certainly has relevance to us JC survivors. I was pointed to it by a friend.

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: apostate ()
Date: November 05, 2006 05:21PM

cultmalleus
This has been posted on the RR forum before, but it really is an amazing little film that certainly has relevance to us JC survivors. I was pointed to it by a friend.

[www.youtube.com]

Absolutely Brilliant Malleus. I reccommend it to everyone here.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 06, 2006 05:00AM

Dave has become awfully quiet...

Posted by: Gladitzover ()
Date: November 06, 2006 05:59AM

I am sure that he is only being quiet here where the moderator is stopping him from attacking and manipulating people. I am sure he is ranting and raving about all of us back at home base. He'll be making sure that all the members think we are evil and beyond redemption.

Date: November 06, 2006 07:40AM

Jack Oskar Larm

Dave is discussing whether he would kill for Christ on this thread

[welikejesus.com]

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: November 06, 2006 08:40AM

Extract from [www.therockalltimes.co.uk]

'Note that these unscrupulous folks at last visit had a Javascript email address harvester running on their homepage, so you may wish to alter your email address in your web browser before visiting them.'

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: November 06, 2006 08:45AM

apostate
cultmalleus

[www.youtube.com]

Absolutely Brilliant Malleus. I reccommend it to everyone here.

An excellent summary of the strategies used by DM and other cult leafers to manipulate unsuspecting idealists. Thanx cultmalleus.

Posted by: muppet ()
Date: November 06, 2006 09:15AM

apostate
Jack Oskar Larm

Dave is discussing whether he would kill for Christ on this thread

[welikejesus.com]

Didnt he write an article called 'killers for Christ' or something like that?

DM's story books eg 'Survivors' have some related claims, the saints when angered cause volcanoes, breathe fire and fly around like houseflies! Their website becomes invisible!
i'm sure that the COG also believed they will be able to fly, is that right Snuggles?

Apostate do you think DM actually believes this stuff or is it just a control mechanism?

Date: November 06, 2006 09:31AM

muppet

DM's story books eg 'Survivors' have some related claims, the saints when angered cause volcanoes, breathe fire and fly around like houseflies! Their website becomes invisible!
i'm sure that the COG also believed they will be able to fly, is that right Snuggles?

Apostate do you think DM actually believes this stuff or is it just a control mechanism?

I reckon he makes it up as he goes along.

The Bible says nothing about whipping people and he does that.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 06, 2006 11:45PM

zeuszor
Somebody has got to stand up and do something before more people get hurt, or worse, before people start dying. This man (McKay) is dangerous and very sick and is more destructive than a rapist or a murderer. He rapes people's [i:0d485ac64a]minds[/i:0d485ac64a] and kills their [i:0d485ac64a]spirits[/i:0d485ac64a]. So I agree: we've got to take him and his group out before people start dying. By "take him out" I mean put an end to the JCs, disband them, and get McKay the psychiatric care he needs. Campaign to get this chicken-hawk put away.

That's what I said, and I stand by it, Dave. I read what you posted about me over at your message board but will not get in the mix over there. Something has to be done to stop you from hurting anybody else, physically or otherwise. I do not recommend, advocate, or in an way condone violent, vigilante-type activity to that end. Nor will I enter into a dialougue with you Dave, or communicate with you directly anymore. You are a sick man, a dangerous man, and I'll be praying for you and the ones that are still under your spell.

Current Page: 33 of 821

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.