Posted by: matilda ()
Date: November 07, 2006 06:13AM

Some pictures here of Dave being whipped [community.myfoxla.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: November 07, 2006 06:20AM

LOL

The old cliche is true: a picture says a thousand words!

Thanks for that, Matilda.

Posted by: matilda ()
Date: November 07, 2006 06:34AM

Hello Jack,

Are you still laughing there? Dave is really going places spiritually with this one!!!!! Must admit it is the most ludicrous publicity stunt I have ever witnessed. Pathetic.

However I gather that the picture of the young man alone may be the young 18 year old recruited in Long Beach. He is fresh in and also got whipped. Mind blowing, what that experience could do to a young mind. I feel sorry for him and also for his family who had to watch the scenario.

Looking foward to Jonne's two cents worth.

Posted by: muppet ()
Date: November 07, 2006 06:46AM

Thanks Mat,

Does anyone know if there is access to Fox news online??

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 07, 2006 07:51AM

Those pictures are not funny, Jack. This is a particularly volatile cult. What's next with this bunch? How you see it as funny is beyond me. If you saw somebody being raped would you think that that was funny too? That's what McKay does to these people, in effect. He is basically a chicken-hawk of young kids who robs them of their emotional energy like a vampire and "rapes" their minds in the process. Yes, it's not the same as an actual, physical rape in that what McKay does require a degree of complicity on the part of the recruit. Nobody gets manipulated by a cult leader without a degree of their own complicity. But when he gets them in his orbit with false pretenses and "bait and switch" tactics, when they're recruited under a false assumption to begin with, how much REAL informed consent could a recruit have given? This is funny to you?

Posted by: Dave McKay ()
Date: November 07, 2006 01:27PM

Maybe you missed the point, Brian. Jack was laughing at the fact that *I* was the one being whipped. Now surely that should be enough to raise a smile even on this forum!

Posted by: cultmalleus ()
Date: November 07, 2006 05:57PM

[www.myfoxla.com]

hopefully this link will let you see the video, quite comprehensive really, and more than a little disturbing, especially when Joe's tearful Dad gets told by zombie Joe, "You mean nothing to me." You may want to watch it twice, the first time it stutters as it loads up into memory, and note there is a dumb ad on some prop 87 before you get to the actual footage.

Otherwise do a search for Jesus Christians on the www.myfoxla.com site and you should be able to find it.

I'm interested in your thoughts. I'm quite nauseous, actually. Such potential in Joe, he could have helped a lot of people, now he is a book seller for Dave.

Posted by: Dave McKay ()
Date: November 07, 2006 06:58PM

Hey, Cultmalleus,

You could have helped a lot more people in a Third World country too. There is a great need for medical professionals over there. Why do you write like everyone who leaves the Jesus Christians is going to save the world? You had higher ideals when you were with us than you have now.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 07, 2006 08:27PM

Dave:

You should be ashamed of the way you have hurt Joe and how you have manipulated and used him.

You have hurt so many people and yet you never admit your mistakes or have you have wronged others.

Posted by: cultmalleus ()
Date: November 07, 2006 09:10PM

Dave, you do not judge me anymore. You don't even know who I am. You could have done so much more good than you have. What will your legacy be? Broken families.

Current Page: 34 of 821

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.