Current Page: 817 of 821
Re: "Jesus Christians," "cult", Dave McKay, the "Truth Believers"
Date: December 30, 2023 01:19PM

Hi Xkrishna,

If you don't mind too greatly ..I would prefer to keep any communication with Mr Muthiora off these pages .. in full public view, just for the moment ... However to bring a related matter into the conversation I now quote from a report officially, before the Senate of the Republic of Kenya. ..

'Investigate with a view to expel from the Republic of Kenya any foreign person or entity advancing the doctrines or activities of the entity/group/religious outfit known as a 'Voice in the Desert's also known as 'Jesus Christians' connected to one Dave and Sherry McKay and their associates and bar their future entry into the Republic of Kenya within thirty (30) days of the adoption of this report by the Senate'....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2023 01:20PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 30, 2023 01:27PM

Which is EXACTLY what has been required for many a year.... and while McKay will endeavour simply to move into Tanzania (or wherever) and then return re-badged as the 'Christians Jesus' (or whatever subterfuge he thinks might successfully disguise himself by).... with a bogus leader installed purely to avoid public association with him and Sherry...

....it has fact become THAT much more difficult for him to operate his cult.

With the 'Spencer Vs McKay' court case debacle, as well...2024 will at the very least open with some considerable promise..

Date: December 30, 2023 01:36PM

I realise that you are far more adept than I with websites and obtaining information over the internet Xkrishna ... I would be grateful if you post the public connection to the debate within the Kenyan Senate onto the RRForum...

We would of course like to see EVERY national jurisdiction where the JC's are active... also adopt such legislation ...

(The Australian New Year will take place well before the American New Year ....I will be duly toasting the health of the members of the Kenyan Senate, some many hours before you... will place a written copy of my gratitude on RR to them in 31.5 hours from now).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2023 01:36PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Posted by: XKRISHNA ()
Date: December 31, 2023 01:17AM

Do you mean this, Malcolm?

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/[www.parliament.go.ke]

Date: December 31, 2023 02:10AM

Also there is this, a link to live proceedings from the Kenyan Senate:

[www.parliament.go.ke]

Date: December 31, 2023 06:07AM

Thanks XKrishna,

McKay of course will only disingenously pass this off as yet more 'evidence' of the secular world oppressing his (un)Godly message ... however it is pointless now to think McKay can be reasoned with, as effectively... 'Crime pays ... And pays WELL!' .. as he would have thought to himself for many a year now...

(I here agree with you, that the 'sensitive and ethical' approach once championed by Kevin and Craig (among others) on these pages, has completely failed to moderate McKay, a single whit...)

The preservation of his tyranny over the lives of his minions though ...is the 'treasure' he would be very loathe to lose ....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2023 06:09AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: December 31, 2023 06:36AM

Malcolm Wesley WREST Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks XKrishna,
> (I here agree with you, that the 'sensitive and
> ethical' approach once championed by Kevin and
> Craig (among others) on these pages, has
> completely failed to moderate McKay, a single
> whit...)
>

You are welcome, Malcolm. My pleasure. Yeah, that "my friend Dave" stuff is just stupid, to put things mildly and politely.

Date: December 31, 2023 07:24AM

OK, Malcolm. To be fair, "my friend Dave" is not an exact quote from Craig. The exact quote, posted more than fifteen years ago, is:

7. I do not intend to be "far removed from DM". I have never claimed to be his enemy. I am his friend.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Date: January 02, 2024 04:58AM

Curious, Malcolm. Jesuschristians.com was offline for some time, and the Teachings were not readily accessible for that reason. But it's back online now, and the teachings seem to all be there. Please see "Fasting without Ceasing," "No Fatties in Heaven," and other of McKay's teachings about fasting and weight loss.

[jesuschristians.com]

Date: January 05, 2024 02:56AM

What do I think has led DM to become progressively more and more removed from reality over the years? It's a combination of things, in my opinion.

First, I think that he was probably a non-neurotypical person in the first place. I think that DM is a man who could be diagnosed as being on the autistic spectrum, probably Asperger's. If DM were to undergo a neuropsych battery and an fMRI, I wonder what his neurological profile would look like?

Next, David has by all accounts been manipulative and self-promoting for years. I recall a certain someone with whom I'd enjoyed a conversation years ago. This person told me that DM once started a Bible club back when he was in high school, but wound up getting kicked out of the very club that he himself had started due to some unspecified "personality conflicts."

Another thing of course is that is old grandma once predicted that he'd be a great man of God. He's been trying to make that true ever since, Billy Graham and all that.

So was DM always disturbed? Yes. You take a person with a likely non-neurotypical profile from birth, who was raised in a hyper-religious and emotionally abusive environment and so subjected to considerable psychological trauma as a child and you get an adult who is an autistic, psychopathic religious nut with OCD and a mean streak.

Mal, I agree with that DM and his clones do not, indeed cannot, see just how transparently phony that they are. It makes me sad to think that just about everybody can see that the JCs are an abusive cult except for the JCs.

Current Page: 817 of 821

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.