Current Page: 819 of 821
Re: "Jesus Christians," "cult", Dave McKay, the "Truth Believers"
Date: January 19, 2024 05:42AM

Legal restrictions on the activities of those organisations that might possibly be associated with McKenzie (...I write of course, of the Jesus Christians and it's engagement with McKenzie through the speakers it could be seen to have contributed to any of McKenzie's worship services prior to the ritual suicide by mass starvation) IS really one of the paths forward here...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: XKRISHNA ()
Date: January 21, 2024 02:41AM

Malcolm: what is your take on exactly how Paul Mackenzie was influenced by the McKay group, toward carrying out this mass suicide/murder? How do you see the connection, please?

Date: January 23, 2024 01:06PM

I am a little more 'downbeat' on cause & effect.... I am assuming (and of course, I could be mistaken) that is McKay Inc. setting out on the usual practice of church infiltration... Playing Mackenzie for all that they could get out of him (i.e. having Mackenzie's membership clandestinely dumping him...in order to become enslaved in the Jesus Christians). . they would both be egging one another along.. trying to 'prove' which one had 'greater faith' in God...in an infantile display of the 'strength of their commitment'...one of the psychological ploys McKay duly copied off the Children of God....Mackenzie would be aware of the 'need' to win this game of one-up man ship ...if he were to retain his 'flock'...I would imagine that the impact of the Jesus Christians would have been to have goaded him...

Date: February 01, 2024 06:52AM

[www.aljazeera.com]

Would have prefered to have seen McKay and the Jesus Christians also get a mention here .... But a decent sort of start...

Date: February 03, 2024 12:16AM

Wow, Dave apologized for his misbehavior. This is a rarity.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: February 04, 2024 05:00AM

YES! ..as you point out Dave...YOU apologizing for your behaviour IS indeed a 'rarity' ....I can only assume that this is yet another glimpse of some transactional relationship that is all you seem capable of now ...this effort is intended to duplicitiously impress the courts??? ..or the police?? ...or someone in the media?? (.. who covered your recent court loss???)

We were friends once...I believed in your sincere commitment to the Teachings of Christ and spent several years of my life with the you and the Christians .. ...ultimately having to leave when unquestioning service to you (transparently self-justified with whatever whim of scriptural 'interpretation' you fabricated, as required, to suit the pursuit of your interests) became THE measure of 'following Christ... in the daily life of the group..

...just like SO many others after me...

..with EVERY departure from the group, you invented 'inadequacies' to persuade yourself and others, that those who left... didn't have the personal integrity or the stomeach' to follow 'God' ...a dishonesty that you have persisted with for decades

You may have succeeded in now surrounding yourself with 'Yes-men' in your religious organisation ...at the cost of losing any real friends you once had, along the way...

.... you are a grasping wraith like shadow of the individual I once new... take an honest look at yourself, David!

Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Date: February 04, 2024 09:43AM

The only other time I can remember Dave apologizing to anybody over anything, was the time he apologized to Annette sixteen years ago, for calling her a liar about why she would not donate a kidney. It's rare for Dave to ever apologize for anything, but it is not without precedent. I AM paying attention, Malcolm. :-)

Blackhat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is it 24 hours yet since we had David McKay's
> unconditional apology to Annette and some were
> raising glasses?
>
> I'm not sure, but I know what I'm reading now on
> the JC forum - (face-saving statement follows):
>
> "Usually with criticisms there is some truth
> and some untruth (or exaggeration) or at least
> some grey areas where both parties see things
> differently. In the debate about whether or not
> Annette lied, the truth was that she innocently
> misrepresented the truth, because she honestly
> believed she had only one kidney. Liesel had never
> explained to her that the kidney had been left in.
> Nevertheless, Annette AND ourselves were left
> under this cloud for some time, and it is why we
> both made a rather embarrassing (now) assumption
> that God had performed a miracle in growing back a
> second kidney, when the doctor said she now had
> two apparently full-sized kidneys.
>
> So, my apology is because we let Annette's sudden
> departure a short while after that cause us to
> think the worst, and believe that she had
> deliberately deceived us and was now fleeing
> because of something related to kidney fears. But
> the full picture is helpful in terms of
> understanding how the tensions arose.
>
> I'm not making excuses for thinking the worst
> about Annette, but neither am I prepared to let
> you guys claim exclusive rights to the story, so
> you can say that I invented lies about her."

>
> [welikejesus.com]
>
>
> "I'm not making excuses for thinking the worst
> about Annette"
- Yes you
> are!!

>
> You'all can put those glasses down now!

[forum.culteducation.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2024 09:44AM by XKRISHNA.

Date: February 04, 2024 11:54AM

It is 'rare' for you to apologize sincerely, David! I can personally think of only one occasion ...however the examples you give here are BOTH incidences of staged behaviour designed and concocted to falsely persuade the world at large that you are truly 'penitent' ...which you are not whatsoever.

Date: February 04, 2024 12:55PM

Oh!....but here IS an example of a far more genuine apology that I can actually provide to you, David .... concerning a simpering cunt named David Grimshaw. The bastard came up to me at Melbourne University (after I had left the group) to ascertain whether or not I knew if you were going to take any sort of 'action' against you... legal or otherwise... I should have just immediately belted him... but I was far too timid and meek (and physically unsure of myself) back in the day... I shrugged him off but I apologize to you (and the rest of the group really) that I didn't just immediately swear at him and strike him... (...hopefully if nothing else, God absolves you of any hatred you feel towards that fucker...because it is certainly a shared hatred....)

Date: February 05, 2024 04:59AM

As is often the case ...I should be down on Edgars Creek this week (behind the Scout Hall at 85 Mountview Road) urgently weeding and then mulching out some of the beds of Native Plants that have been put down there... This coming Wednesday (I think in the mid afternoon...I am a little dependent on traffic conditions .. due to the fact that I am collecting the mulch to deposit in the first instance.. )

I won't have a lot of time (read very little ...the truck will be hired .. I will only have a limited time of use of it) but you are welcome to come down, say hello and 'chat' if you wish.

You can bring all your 'goons' along with you if you wish... should you consider there is a need to feel secure ...(could they actually do anything practically useful to assist?...I am not expecting you to get personally involved at your age but your 'security detail' will be decades younger than me! ! I believe they could do more than just stand around and scowl...)....

There may be one other member from Lalor Landcare present....assisting me...(not quite confirmed yet but likely)...

Current Page: 819 of 821

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.