Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: June 21, 2011 10:30PM

Blackhat
However, I also try to call for reason over letting loose the hounds in a blood hunt for any quarry.

Reason? I'd call it naivety. I'd call it accepting any old spin McKay throws your way. This naivety will certainly NOT protect the safety of children.

You were naive when you claimed McKay had no case to answer for despite his failure to report child abuse (which you naively dismissed as a ''weird stage of adolescence'' despite two very young children being abused for sexual pleasure) and then sending the abuser to Africa to work alongside vulnerable children. You were naive when you claimed McKay had no case to answer for as he had abided by the terms set out by stopitnow, despite no solid evidence being presented.

I don't know what your game is but I hope you know you will not divert this thread. If I feel McKay's unethical and criminal behaviour is putting children at serious risk of harm then I will continue to highlight it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: June 22, 2011 04:04AM

'letting loose the hounds in a blood hunt for any quarry.'

Oh, Blackhat---you do have a tendency to fall in love with your own, emotionally overblown, rhetorical metaphors.

This is a discussion board where we attempt to pick apart the methodology of the acknowledged cult leader Davejc, in order to deny him any more easy victims-----we are not a pack of ravening hounds after any quarry, we have our beady eyes fixed unwaveringly on the main man, Davejc.
We discuss things here--it is not a killing field.

No-one is falling for your attempts to denigrate the work of this board and to deflect from the very unsavoury behaviour that he has promoted his entire life in the sole interest of the Davejc Aggrandisement and Retirement Fund.

I personally do not buy that you are so lacking in nous that you are genuinely unable to see through his scheming and so repeatedly fall for his pleas for help. You have shown a sharp awareness of manipulative ploys at other times.

So why are you running interference for him?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2011 04:06AM by Stoic.

Date: June 22, 2011 05:58AM

David Cameron has revealed plans to make squatting a criminal offence. Another door closes for the freeloading JCs UK team.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2011 05:59AM by Apollo.

Posted by: Fortissimo ()
Date: June 22, 2011 06:18AM

Stoic
I personally do not buy that you are so lacking in nous that you are genuinely unable to see through his scheming and so repeatedly fall for his pleas for help. You have shown a sharp awareness of manipulative ploys at other times.

So why are you running interference for him?

Let me give you a hint: his first name is KEVIN.

Date: June 22, 2011 07:16AM

[jcs.xjcs.org]
Apostate
Hello BH, I seriously doubt that the hospital admin are aware of the details on the website. This is another example of the group using the information of vulnerable people to promote themselves as they did with the refugees in Woomera. Casey, if he had any nous would be aware of standard medical confidentiality policies and I am confident the hospital has such policies in place. Casey, hails from a country that supports the confidentiality of patients, and has access to registered nurses in Robin and Christine who do know such procedures, so I see no reason for him to do this. I understand that he is in Kenya and I do not consider that as justification for acting so recklessly towards children and vulnerable adults. This is the reasoning the JC's used to carry out their public whipping of the volunteer in Kenya.

Apostate is taking a firm stance here against Blackhat's naivety, good on him.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: June 22, 2011 01:33PM

I like to give the benefit of the doubt to anyone accused of something. It is just the kind of thing I would like to be done to me, as per the Golden Rule of do unto others....

However, Casey's web site still contains the patient details which he said he would remove, now that it has been brought to his attention.

Nothing has changed.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: June 22, 2011 01:47PM

Casey said:

It may also be of interest to people to know that the web site that Craig directed people to is a defunct web site. It is not the present web site for the program. The present web site does not include such detailed patient information. I'll take the old web site down in a week or so, but I wanted to leave it up there now just to make a point of the fact that I am not giving in to cyber terrorists.

What is more important to you Casey, making a point or complying with patient confidentiality once it has been explained to you?

Date: June 22, 2011 10:07PM

Blackhat
I like to give the benefit of the doubt to anyone accused of something. It is just the kind of thing I would like to be done to me, as per the Golden Rule of do unto others....

It seems the ''Golden Rule'' only applies to the JCs.

You certainly haven’t given me the benefit of the doubt. Quite the opposite actually. You’ve harassed me over my identity since day one, adding fuel to Dave's already lit fire.

I’m not in the business of giving the JCs the benefit of the doubt and quite frankly after four years on the scene I’m amazed you are. Reading your older posts on the thread this is only a recent stance you’ve taken. Something has changed. Someone has influenced you.

Are you hoping to fill the role of the ''fair and rational'' who McKay is forever pleading to?

Perhaps it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside when the Apostle gives you a pat on the back?

Date: June 22, 2011 11:40PM

Dear Blackhat,

May I ask, where you are quoting Casey from? (His website or another forum?)

Pardon me for being so rudely ignorant....am on "sabbatical" due to some pressing matters.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: June 23, 2011 12:40AM

Blackhat has been quite insistent and consistent in demanding to know my real world identity also, despite never suggesting any mutuality in volunteering his/her own identity and maintaining a 'superior' position by virtue of her/his non-existent credentials as a long-time poster.

Blackhat has even dangled the carrot of inside gen if I divulge my details to her/him, just to establish trust and credibility, of course--------yeah, like I'm going to fall for that one.

This whole business of identity is part of the confusion that Davejc has sown, in the hope that he can get intimate details of his critics in order to better harass them into silence.

Strange that Blackhat has picked up Davejc's habit and is still playing into the fools hands------or even worse, by extension into the hands of the harassment queen herself, Denise.

I think that what Blackhat really enjoys is playing power games, and that this is a form of entertainment for her.
I don't think she/he will get far here but I do look forward to seeing the power games she/he might play with Davejc.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2011 12:44AM by Stoic.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.