Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: June 24, 2011 06:09AM

Apollo
Here's JCs troll Glen with his McKay influenced end times web serial ''End is Near''.

[glenngriffiths.tripod.com]

It seems he's a lover of Coca Cola, Melrose Place and shepherds pie, very interesting.

Scroll down the page and you'll see a charming picture of him ''relaxing and posing''! LOL

It's a shame really. It's just more evidence of the fear McKay instills in his followers. Glen may not have officially joined the cult but he was (is?) most definitely a follower. He gives off the impression of an extremely vulnerable man who has been taken in by McKay's bollocks and genuinely believes the world is coming to an end.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 24, 2011 06:41AM

Leave Glenn alone, Bryan. I strongly urge you to walk away from all of this. Just let it go, man.

Date: June 24, 2011 07:42PM

Here's a catchy little number featuring McKay and his mistress courtesy of Verity Evangelene.

[sendables.jibjab.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2011 08:02PM by Apollo.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: June 25, 2011 08:18PM

Here's a catchy number that caught my memory with regard to the identity business and various obssessions,
(wrongly titled here but the sound is good):

[www.youtube.com]

and the lyric:

[djtont.blogspot.com]

I have been thinking a lot about this lately and how threatening an uninvited unmasking of identity can be to most people-----so feel free to publish all that you have on me, Blackhat, I'd prefer that to the implicit, covert threat of publishing that you have already made.

Of course that is what we are doing here with Davejc, prising apart his real-time behavioural identity--the real effects of the man and his works on others from the 'godly' identity of apostolic authority that he hopes to project for his prospective followers--and for that there needs to be a clear distinction between what he says and what he does.

Deliberate confusion between the two is his stock-in-trade.
People of integrity try to make the two as congruent as possible and if in doubt as to which to believe, the tell is always in the behaviour, in my experience.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: June 25, 2011 08:56PM

The shop is tentatively open again with two sermons, one on the tribulations of prophets and the second a plug for giving up everything to follow the thinly disguised, persecuted prophet:

[www.jesuschristians.com]

[jesuschristians.com]

and a testimonial from an erstwhile prodigal, now repentant and newly re-committed, sheep to the fold:

[www.jesuschristians.com]

Marketing 101.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2011 08:58PM by Stoic.

Date: June 25, 2011 09:37PM

Stoic, I'm going to tell you what I told Bryan the other day: I strongly urge you to walk away from all of this. Just let it go...let this thread go quiet and see what develops.

This is my strong recommendation. Idiots like Blackhat are never going to give it up with the trollish annoyances.

Date: June 26, 2011 12:38AM

Stoic
I have been thinking a lot about this lately and how threatening an uninvited unmasking of identity can be to most people-----so feel free to publish all that you have on me, Blackhat, I'd prefer that to the implicit, covert threat of publishing that you have already made.

Blackhat is not the only one who has behaved in this manner. Hello has equally harassed me over my identity. She took great personal offence at my refusal to phone her. I politely declined on several occasions but she was insistent. She simply refused to accept my right to anonymity and it all eventually came out in her tantrum on the healing thread. A number of the xjcs mob have also acted in a similar manner. Before I joined that forum many of their members pleaded with me to join. At first I was wary of joining as I knew there were other issues (and a few numpties) over there but I eventually decided to give it a go. This is a decision I would later come to regret. From the moment I arrived I was harassed over my identity until it eventually got to the stage where the moderator removed my password and demanded that I prove who I am.

Have the xjcs numpties ever approached you to join, Stoic?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2011 12:54AM by Apollo.

Date: June 26, 2011 12:51AM

Hello called me three times the other day (from overseas, mind you). She didn't leave any messages, but I know her number.

I've gotten many, many calls from her in the past in which she'd playfully try and get me to admit to being you, Apollo.

As well, I've gotten many private messages from Blackhat in which she gives ME a hard time over what YOU, Apollo, have to say.

But there's nothing to confess to: Apollo and I are two different people. Period, end of story, and anybody who still believes otherwise is a fool.

The more you two get them stirred up, Apollo and Stoic, the more they bother ME. As if I have any control over what you write.

So I am asking you two to let it go, if only for my sake. Please.

Fortissimo is right. This is a joke now, stupidity. It's not really about stopping McKay anymore and hasn't been for a few years.

That's why I got smart and jumped ship: it's not worth it anymore, and there's really not even any point to it any more. Too many busybodies, too many enablers, too much bullshit.

Let it go quiet and see what happens, please. With respect.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2011 12:55AM by zeuszor.

Date: June 26, 2011 01:01AM

Zeuszor, they are trying to make a scapegoat of you. Many of them are coming from a revenge mentality. They just will not let the dossier go. If it wasn't me then it would be someone else they'd be claiming is you. This was happening long before I arrived. If I was you I would ignore their phone calls and private messages. It's really not something worth worrying about. They're not your real friends or family. They're just a few busybodies you met online.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2011 01:01AM by Apollo.

Date: June 26, 2011 01:05AM

Scapegoat is right. Yeah, you're right, but the thing is that they're taking their beef with YOU out on ME and I wish that it'd stop. Please, just let it go. It's gotten way out of hand.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2011 01:06AM by zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.