Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: June 27, 2011 01:14AM

David McKay, shelterer of paedophiles, turns on the treacle, sets out the honey-pot:

[jesuschristians.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2011 01:14AM by Stoic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: June 27, 2011 02:37AM

[jesuschristians.com]
It Doesn't Get Much Better than This!

Raiding supermarket bins, disowning family and friends, staying celibate, attacking the reputation of innocent men and women, working alongside and covering for child molesters, annual whipping ceremonies, trawling the streets for hours on end spreading the word of ''Zion Ben-Jonah'', cheating the benefits system, serving an ''Apostle''.

All aboard the McKay Express!

Date: June 27, 2011 07:14AM

[jcs.xjcs.org]
Apostate
Hi Jezebel, "X" confessed to molesting two children because he wanted to make them "feel good". This confession would be enough to bar him from attending the bedside of any Australian child in a hospital setting as a volunteer visitor, ever. Why? Because of risk, to the child, and the hospital. It is not the responsiblity of a hospital to "forgive" and "forget" such confessions, and Dave would be foolish to cite this as an example of persecution of a "good deed". Those having access to children and vulnerable adults are vetted by our health system to ensure risk is minimised, if not removed. If "X" is Casey, then Dave ought to start feeling a little uncomfortable as he is permitting an unacceptable risk to occur. "X" may indeed be completely free of temptation to repeat his past behaviour with children, but that is not a judgement call Dave can rightly make. "X" lost his trustworthiness in his confession and ongoing acceptance of Dave's minimising. "X" needs to "forsake" his desire to work with children as continuing to do so is to put himself in front of a temptation of which he previously succumbed.

Excellent post, Apostate. McKay is simply trying to cover his own arse here. He couldn't care less about protecting the safety of children.

His confession would also bar him from working alongside children in the UK. He would almost certainly be placed on the sex offenders register for a period. I believe his confession would also bar him from working alongside children in Kenya. He certainly wouldn't get anywhere near a children's charity.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2011 07:16AM by Apollo.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 27, 2011 07:24AM

Blackhat is right. What happened to our agreement?

Date: June 27, 2011 08:20AM

I am happy to break it under these exceptional circumstances. Franky has shown courage and i'm happy to support her.

Franky has revealed she has spoken to stopitnow and seeked legal advice. She believes ''X'' was vague when contacting that organisation. She is also 99% certain that Casey is ''X''. I think she may be right. And if she is right then that means McKay has (once again) allowed a child molester to work alongside vulnerable children over various JCs projects.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 27, 2011 09:00AM

Fair enough. Thank you.

Date: June 27, 2011 09:15AM

Thank you for your understanding.

Date: June 27, 2011 03:20PM

'Excellent post, Apostate. McKay is simply trying to cover his own arse here. He couldn't care less about protecting the safety of children.'

He couldn't care lesss about protecting the safety of children, in fact he knowingly and deliberately increases the risk for children and vulnerable people just so long as there is a payoff in recruitment and publicity for himself.
Had there not been a pool of vulnerable people to exploit, Dave McKay would have no interest and wouldn't be sending his protected paedophile there.

BTW, putting a ban on quoting anyone who has already posted openly on the internet is a step of censorship as far as I am concerned--and a step that I, for one, am unwillingly to accept.
I agreed to ignore any xJC connected persons who appeared on this thread---for the sole purpose of ignoring the transparent disruption attempts---not setting up a no-go area where the faithful fear to tread.
That sounds cultish and controlling to me.

Date: June 27, 2011 04:33PM

We can see the disruptive machinations of the xJC connected person in her last post on this thread, utterly unconnected to Dave McKay and intent only on sowing discord----- pure political expediency, a power game.

Setting the cat amongst the pigeons, or is that the killer bunny? Or even the golden apple?

[en.wikipedia.org]

'It is recounted that Zeus held a banquet in celebration of the marriage of Peleus and Thetis (parents of Achilles). However, Eris, goddess of discord was not invited. Angered by this snub, Eris arrived at the celebration where she threw a golden apple (the Apple of Discord) into the proceedings, upon which was the inscription:
greek characters omitted (kallisti: "for the fairest one").

Three goddesses claimed the apple: Hera, Athena and Aphrodite. They asked Zeus to judge which of them was fairest, and eventually Zeus, reluctant to favour any claim himself, declared that Paris, a Trojan mortal, would judge their cases, for he had recently shown his exemplary fairness in a contest in which Ares in bull form had bested Paris's own prize bull, and the shepherd-prince had unhesitatingly awarded the prize to the god.

Dream on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2011 04:36PM by Stoic.

Date: June 27, 2011 05:54PM

Anyone interested can look up the outcome of the sowing of discord in the case of 'Paris, a Trojan mortal' but I like this one, it covers the salient points:

[www.youtube.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.