Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: June 15, 2011 01:42PM

"We" could be referring simply to he and the consort.'

The "We" taken literally and in a legalistic sense probably does refer only to Davejc and his consort--since those are the only two persons for whom he can 'literally' speak--I am assuming here that Cherryjc is no longer an individual by now and completely his creature.

But the context in which he uses the term--to follow on from Malcolm's masterly analysis of his usage of language-- publishing his personal opinion on the web and broadening the term to include, by implication and in a wooly way, all his (hypothetically) sympathetic readers both inside and outside the JC's, he is attempting to suggest to both critics and sympathisers that he is speaking for a unified body of staunch supporters.

Whether that body of staunch supporters exists anymore is anyone's guess--but Davejc is determined to milk the idea of its existence if it bolsters his current position and lends weight to his posture of superior understanding.

What the fool fails to grasp however, is that this kind of posturing only works on the young and naive and those easily swayed by an emotive appeal. Anyone who has lived a bit and come across these tactics before--been fooled by them more than once or twice, in other words--soon begins to recognise them for what they are: an empty emotive appeal that simply doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

After a lifetime of believing his own bullshit and surrounding himself with cowed people who subtly support his notion of himself as a superior intellect, he has indeed 'narcissistically consigned himself to slow, but sure, mental retardation.'

It doesn't take much intellectual rigour to see through this, just a knowledge of the wiliness of human nature gained through the rough and tumble of living.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2011 02:02PM by Stoic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: June 15, 2011 05:32PM

[jesuschristians.com]
Dave"
"Child abuse" within the Jesus Christians, in case anyone has missed it, was limited to a visitor who worked with us in India about 15 years ago, and then confessed to sexually abusing beggar children in toilets in a busy railway station there, after which he was brought back from India and turned over to the police in Australia, where he made a full confession

Again, the minimising and rewriting of history continues.

Three men connected to the Jesus Christians have sexually abused children with the group taking little or no action against these men.

A man with a history of child abuse was accepted into the group around the mid 90's. Paedophile ''Bruce Steel'' was sent to India where he would be working for the Jesus Christians alongside some of the most vulnerable children in the world. He was armed with colourful books which would be appealing to children. Bruce was able to abuse a minimum of 18 beggar children whilst working for the cult under minimal supervision.The man was not reported to the Indian authorities. Instead, he was allowed to return to Australia where a friend without any connection to the Jesus Christians encouraged him to turn himself over to the police. The Jesus Christians failure to take action in India made it almost impossible for Bruce' victims to be tracked. They never received any form of compensation or counselling for the abuse they suffered.

Over 10 years ago former member ''John'' abused a child within the cult. Sue Gianstefani was a witness to this abuse. Instead of reporting the man to the authorities he was simply thrown out of the group.

One of their members ''X'' admitted to sexually abusing his ex girlfriend's two daughters. ''X'' claimed he abused the two children because he wanted to make them feel ''good''. ''X'' was never reported to the authorities or encouraged to seek treatment for his paedophile tendencies. Instead, he was sent to Kenya on numerous occasions to work alongside extremely vulnerable children.

Dave
At other times I use "we" in relation to Cherry and me, and I still very much think of myself and graduates as "we". It's kind of a family thing there!

Dave at his sickest here. Trying to bait the parents of his victims/followers who no longer enjoy the luxury of a relationsip with their child.

Date: June 16, 2011 06:13AM

David telling porkies again!

Dave
14/06/2011 18:01
"Child abuse" within the Jesus Christians, in case anyone has missed it, was limited to a visitor who worked with us in India about 15 years ago, and then confessed to sexually abusing beggar children in toilets in a busy railway station there, after which he was brought back from India and turned over to the police in Australia, where he made a full confession.

Dave
17/12/2010 00:13
He just confessed that he had abused begger children in the toilets while travelling on trains

So was it on the train or in a ''busy'' station?

I think it's important to highlight your latest ''gaffe'' as it is yet another cowardly attempt to relinquish responsibility... (i.e. how can it possibly be our fault if he managed to slip away in a ''busy'' railway station?!)

Date: June 16, 2011 05:35PM

Dave
Brian also makes a big issue of the fact that Bruce had been (on the trains) selling English reading books, as though these were tools given to him for the express purpose of recruiting beggars as victims. Beggar children in India are not interested in books; I think that Bruce himself said that he used MONEY.

On the trains, where the books became a part of his activities with us, Bruce only dealt with PARENTS. Children in India simply do not have the funds (or the freedom) to buy books.

Dave completely misses the point, again.

The books obviously weren't given to him for the sole purpose of recruiting vulnerable beggar children as victims but the overall risks went completely over your head. You showed a complete disregard for the safety of children. The man should not have been put in that position. He should have been kept in Australia where he really could have been closely monitored and wouldn't have been surrounded by vulnerable beggar children.

He obviously did NOT ''only'' deal with parents as he was able to abuse a minimum of 18 children.

All children are interested in books. Nobody has ever claimed the children would have been viewed as potential customers, however, the books were clearly appealing to children and were almost certainly used as a tool to further his sick agenda.

Date: June 16, 2011 09:46PM

What amazes me is the JCs inability to see what everyone else can see so clearly.

Dave sees absolutely no wrong in sending a convicted paedophile to India where he would be working alongside some of the most vulnerable children in the world, and armed with books which would be appealing to children. He sees no wrong in not reporting Bruce to the Indian authorities.

He sees no wrong in not reporting ''X'' to the police after he had confessed to abusing two children. He sees no wrong in then sending ''X'' to work alongside vulnerable children in Africa.

This takes me back to Sue Gianstefani. Sue once told Franky how one of their members had sexually abused a young boy in the group. The man was thrown out of the group but it never occured to Sue that this man should be reported to the police.

They are so caught up in their own self-righteous bull**** that protecting the ''brand'' will always take priority over EVERYTHING else.

Posted by: Fortissimo ()
Date: June 17, 2011 12:18AM

Apollo
What amazes me is the JCs inability to see what everyone else can see so clearly.

Dave sees absolutely no wrong in sending a convicted paedophile to India where he would be working alongside some of the most vulnerable children in the world, and armed with books which would be appealing to children. He sees no wrong in not reporting Bruce to the Indian authorities.

He sees no wrong in not reporting ''X'' to the police after he had confessed to abusing two children. He sees no wrong in then sending ''X'' to work alongside vulnerable children in Africa.

This takes me back to Sue Gianstefani. Sue once told Franky how one of their members had sexually abused a young boy in the group. The man was thrown out of the group but it never occured to Sue that this man should be reported to the police.

They are so caught up in their own self-righteous bull**** that protecting the ''brand'' will always take priority over EVERYTHING else.

It's hard to see the picture, when you're in the frame.

Date: June 17, 2011 10:11PM

Dear Apollo,

Thank you very much, for pointing out the glaring contradictions in McKay's miserable fabrications..."trains" or "train stations" indeed...the old coot clearly would barely have a clue, as much as he likes to pass himself off as an "imposing figure of authority"....the children would have obviously "paid" for any literature with sexual gratification (although I seem to remember a comment that Mr Steele directly bought their sexual services....perhaps with the very same money with which their parents had just been persuaded to buy the wheedling tripe of McKay indulgently labouring the obligations that "God's love" imposes....)...

McKay has been a pathological liar for decades....but these days, is a decidedly poor one!!

Date: June 19, 2011 04:30AM

Now here's a strange admission from Davejc, regarding the uses of the Easy English reading books (and comic book tracts) used as lures by the Jesus Christians and previously by David (Mo) Berg, of the notorious Children Of God, Davejc's mentor and 'brother'.

[jesuschristians.com]

'Brian also makes a big issue of the fact that Bruce had been (on the trains) selling English reading books, as though these were tools given to him for the express purpose of recruiting beggars as victims. Beggar children in India are not interested in books; I think that Bruce himself said that he used MONEY.

On the trains, where the books became a part of his activities with us, Bruce only dealt with PARENTS. Children in India simply do not have the funds (or the freedom) to buy books. So he was not recruited to "work alongside vulnerable children" as Brian says over and over and over again. (I wonder, Brian, is there such a thing as a child who is NOT vulnerable.)'

'as though these were tools given to him for the express purpose of recruiting beggars as victims.'

These books were expressly given to members to use as tools to recruit for Davejc. Bruce the paedophile simply subverted Davejc's own method of preying upon naive youngsters to his own ends, something that Davejc, being the calculating schemer that he is, must have been aware of as a possibility when he accepted a known paedophile into the ranks and sent him to India.

His parting shot:

'I wonder, Brian, is there such a thing as a child who is NOT vulnerable.'

...is gobsmacking and it beggars belief that this sentence could come from the same man who has admittedly taken a soft stance on the presence of at least 3 paedophiles within the JC's---to the extent of attempting to pressure, using scripture and his supposed authority as the 'Anointed Apostle,' an 'overprotective mother' to allow her six year old son to sleep in the same room as a known paedophile.

Davejc's protest regarding his lack of full awareness of, and responsibility for paedophile offences within the JC's is looking very thin indeed.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2011 04:33AM by Stoic.

Date: June 19, 2011 04:41AM

Something else that has occurred to me regarding Davejc's strangely soft and welcoming stance towards paedophiles and JC recruitment; by the nature of them being active paedophiles, these type of people are already conversant with the mechanics of the grooming process so perhaps Davejc was focussing on the benefits of their skills, their already proven recruitment abilities---like employing a salesman with a proven track record of closing sales----and considered their continued predation and abuse just 'collateral damage,' the cost of doing business.

That cost, of course was never going to be paid by Davejc---that was never in the business plan at all.

Date: June 20, 2011 07:52PM

I think you may be right, Stoic. Almost everything McKay does is geared towards recruitment.

I see he's trying to create drama and divert attention away from himself in his latest posting. He's still peddling the same nonsense about me being Brian. He's also come to the conclusion that Sisi and Al are the same person. He's certainly living up to his sweetie wife reputation.

[jesuschristians.com]

Most of it is to be dismissed but in parts I noticed a couple of thinly veiled attacks on Glen and it's certainly not the first time. At various times he's accused Glen of being a troll and to be fair he's probably right but it does make me wonder why Glen continues to defend the man despite this. McKay has in the past even accused him of being responsible for the foul mouthed attacks on his mistress and her deceased daughter. It appears no matter how many times Glen is kicked he continues to come back for more. I think to a lesser extent this is another case of battered wife syndrome ''learned helplessness''.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2011 07:53PM by Apollo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.