Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: June 06, 2011 08:24AM

Blackhat
Apollo, you are fastidious! Congratulations!

While you were finding this beautiful morsel, and I love it with all my heart, and while you were finding that Dave has resuscitated his forum, I was totally elsewhere.

I was having time with my extended family. I swung grandchildren from my knee! I laughed with daughters and sons... both those who are mine, and those who aren't mine, but are now mine through marriage. I felt so close with all of them, and there was nothing in the way of our close bond.

Sounds wonderful, dear! Congratulations!

Blackhat
I can't imagine what Dave's life must be like, trying to substitute that feeling with the rush of scamming the next person who comes along to believe in his twaddle, and believing that a relationship with that poor soul can replace the bond within families.

I CAN imagine what Dave's life must be like.

My guess is it aint too bad. He'll certainly live a much more luxurious life than his victims/followers who have filled his pockets thanks to over one million book sales and of course his cushy pension and carers allowance also helps.

I'd be surprised if he even gives a second thought to his children and grandchildren whom he no longer sees. If he genuinely cared about them he would have done something about it long ago.

You're falling into that trap where you compare Dave to normal human beings. Dave is not a normal human being, by any means. He doesn't feel normal human emotions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2011 08:47AM by Apollo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: June 06, 2011 03:33PM

You're falling into that trap where you compare Dave to normal human beings. Dave is not a normal human being, by any means. He doesn't feel normal human emotions.

I think you might be right.

Date: June 07, 2011 07:50AM

The man has no conscience. I mean, how could he after the life he's lived?

Date: June 08, 2011 01:21PM

I see that vile cretin ''jinnythesquinny'' is back on the scene.

Date: June 09, 2011 04:33AM

...back on "which" scene, may I ask?

Am I the only lucky one, still unable to open the JC home page?

Zoe may largely have only seen the "Dr Jekyll" half to McKay to date....
as she served a wider purpose assisting him promote himself on the web
(and this is why the "friendship" has suddenly blossomed again?....he needs something from her?),
he would have been at pains to "rein his obnoxious self" in, as best he could, with Zoe.

Date: June 09, 2011 10:17AM

It seems she is now ''policing'' the JCs wiki page. She describes herself as an ''associate''.

[en.wikipedia.org]

I always thought jinnythesquinny/Lisa Simpson was ''Lucy'' the junkie looking girl who appears at 9:10 in the below clip. I notice there's also a Zoe who appears at 7:25.

[www.youtube.com]

Am I the only lucky one, still unable to open the JC home page?

It works fine for me. There's not too much to report on although it would seem McKay is grooming his latest target, a young teenager who goes by the name ''Alex''.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2011 10:41AM by Apollo.

Date: June 09, 2011 01:19PM

Jinnythesquinny is just another JCs troll. People like her, Glen, Al and Josh don't really care if the cult has hurt others. They only care about their own personal experiences with the group.

They want love and attention and to feel a sense of importance. This is something which is probably missing in their normal lives. Dave McKay and his followers are happy to provide this as long as they get something in return.

Their behaviour has enabled McKay and his cult. They are not victims, just rather selfish and emotionally needy.

Date: June 09, 2011 02:00PM

Their must be an "unfilled need" for (ANY TYPE of) love on Zoe's part,

given that she was so unceremoniously dumped by McKay in England, several years ago,

(when he'd reached the conclusion, at that time, that she was "superflous" to the Empire)

and yet here she is, back for more boot-licking...."learned helplessness" AND some sort of perverted emotional masocism?

(David would have now persuaded her, she can graciously "win" his blessed favour back again,

for all the suffering he lied "she" has caused him, if she just contritely stoops low enough and grovels obligingly... )

Date: June 09, 2011 03:27PM

Glen told me she disappeared as she was chasing her Big Brother ''dream''.

She's been one of McKay's biggest enablers, outside of the cult. She's probably worse than a troll come to think of it.

Do we have any ''dossier'' info on Miss Jinny?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2011 03:29PM by Apollo.

Date: June 09, 2011 11:49PM

[www.youtube.com]

Ok, so it appears the name she uses in the above clip ‘’Lucy’’ is not her real name. Her real name is in fact Zoe Briggs. ‘’Ash’’, who she appears alongside, is Ashley Kennedy who is/was her ‘’boyfriend’’.

She has used the names ‘’Jinnythesquinny’’ and ‘’anaglypta’’ on this forum and uses the name ‘’Lisa Simpson’’ on the JCs forum which she previously hosted before being ousted. She was not ‘’Liverpool Writer’’ who created this thread.

Her appearance on the JCs wiki page has coincided with the recent update of the JCs forum. It would seem Zoe is back on the scene to assist a lonely and helpless Dave in the hope he’ll throw a few scraps of attention her way.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.