Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: May 07, 2011 10:13PM

Dave has said:

This post from the British version of Brian Birmingham (not Brian himself, but someone equally obsessed):

This is a strange turn of events. Until this post, Dave has been convinced that Bryan from Scotland is Brian from Texas. His omniscience in the past has been staggering, given some of the conspiracy theories he has stated as fact about who people are, so something must have mellowed, or at least given him a glimmer of his own fallibility, him being human and all, and 'not Jesus'......!

I wonder if he might actually get to the point where he admits that PE is not DL??? Hmmmmm........

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 07, 2011 10:30PM

It's bizarre that Dave has changed his signature to being a quote from me. I would have thought one from Jesus would be more appropriate, given his calling.

Date: May 07, 2011 10:42PM

Here is another quote which would be more appropriate for that signature, Dave:

"Money which could have assisted Reinhard with his rehabilitation and compensation was frittered away on a fleeting worldly luxury cruise, which was something Dave has said he had always dreamed of doing."

Date: May 08, 2011 07:46AM

Hmmm...yes, David "recanting"....(if any JC members noticed that and pointed it out to him....they'd be tossed out in the streets (seriously "out of the spirit" , don't you know!)...in no time flat!).....he's "fishing" for a reaction perhaps, to confirm or deny his suspicions...

A very appropriate quote for a personal signature, suggested there, courtesy of Blackhat...well done!

Given those unidentified comments in Wikipedia, perhaps the signature could be slightly altered to read:

"Money which LEGALLY SHOULD have assisted Reinhard with his rehabilitation and compensation, was frittered away on a fleeting world luxury cruise, which was something Dave has said he had always dreamed of doing"

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: May 08, 2011 08:02AM

'so something must have mellowed'

Nah, he's just trying on 'maudlin' for size, or perhaps this is Davejc (with his signature change) on his moral high horse.

The 'someone equally obsessed' that he refers to is me, stoic.
He's still convinced that Bryan Apollo is Brian from Texas---although only a Scot would use 'No Surrender' in the same breath as 'bawbag'.

'one from Jesus would be more appropriate, given his calling.'

Odd that he has entirely dropped his preaching in his obsessed efforts to deceive and deflect his critics; now everyone can see his real priorities.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: May 08, 2011 08:26AM

Blackhat
It's bizarre that Dave has changed his signature to being a quote from me. I would have thought one from Jesus would be more appropriate, given his calling.

He's more interested in goading his critics than ''serving Jesus''. It's like a game of ''oneupsmanship'' to the old sweetie wife.

He seems to get a kick out of goading people, particularly the parents of his victims. Look at the way he tried to goad Leisel on the JK show. He all of a sudden perked up with a smug look on his face as he harped ''She's not back with you is she Leisel'', thinking he had backed Leisel into corner. But Leisel was having none of it....''We call each other every day and see each other every holiday''. Dave again in a rather smug fashion responds ''she's not back working for you, is she''. Leisel responds.....''We don't have the business anymore because of you Dave. We had to sell everythng. I had to concentrate on getting my kids back''.

This exchange showed Dave McKay at his most repulsive. He was baying for blood. The thought of Leisel no longer being in contact with her daughter seemed to get Dave all excited. The news that they are now in contact every day seemed to piss on his parade.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: May 08, 2011 08:59AM

Anyone with a brain cell can see that i'm not Brian.

The sweetie wife knows i'm not Brian and he also knows David Lowe was not Prvate Eyes. He just loves the drama and the gossip.

Admitting to his errors has never been one of his strong points (google ''paedophile Bruce India'').

Even his personal arse licker Glen/bigpigweed/YoutubeNuisance (who has recently contacted me demanding that I stop the ''witch hunt'' against his elderly friend PMSL) accepts that i'm not Brian.

Date: May 08, 2011 09:42AM

Yes... the episode with Liesel, absolutely illustrated the mind of the fiend...

..."your daughter doesn't really love you", was the intended barb....

What a sick and putrid mind, the man has.....

forever...looking to injure, humiliate and defame, however he can....

As the scripture states...."Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks"

Date: May 08, 2011 09:57AM

'forever...looking to injure, humiliate and defame, however he can....'

.........the prospect of which is about the only thing guaranteed to excite and motivate him.

Date: May 08, 2011 11:23AM

'forever...looking to injure, humiliate and defame,'------and divide.

I think he gets his biggest kick out of dividing people, because that is the ultimate demonstration, for him, of his control and the only way he can measure his effect on the world, the only thing that tells him he is real.

I don't think he cares whether Liesel's daughter loves her mother or not---that is probably an alien concept to him---he was hoping for the satisfaction that he had altered or destroyed their previous family bond in some way, so that he could say to himself: "I did that, all by myself"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.