Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Date: May 14, 2011 08:50AM

Great find there, Apollo!

Yes the "Gapyear" would (if McKay and those who might still pretend to believe in him, could have their way..) turn into a "Gap-life".....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: May 14, 2011 02:25PM

Apollo
The website for the JCs (money laundering?) operation in Kenya can once again be located.

[takatifugardens.atspace.org]

Oh dear, it appears this link no longer works. Someone must be watching this thread like a hawk.

You can run David but you can't hide!

Date: May 14, 2011 02:28PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Great find there, Apollo!

Yes the "Gapyear" would (if McKay and those who might still pretend to believe in him, could have their way..) turn into a "Gap-life".....

I wonder if the parents of these gap year students had any idea their children were travelling to work alongside the Jesus Christians cult and not some ''local Quakers''...

Date: May 14, 2011 11:51PM

I remember Denise advising McKay to throw his website in the trash and to start all over again. I guess he took her advice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2011 11:52PM by Apollo.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: May 15, 2011 01:41PM

'I guess he took her advice.'

Does this mean that we have a new Apostle-ess on the block? Do you think that Denise has succeeded in her quest for a malleable group to dominate and bully and found her place at last?

What a horrible thought--if there is one despot who could be worse for the true believers to follow than Davejc it would be the texas rose, who is truly 'off the planet' in an alternate reality.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2011 01:41PM by Stoic.

Date: May 15, 2011 05:07PM

Denise is the ''forward'' thinking lieutenant McKay's been searching for. Someone who would be willing to do his dirty work in public for him. A person who has no boundaries. In the past he's had trolls like ''Glen'' and ''Lisa Simpson'' but they were a little more reserved than what McKay was looking for. He was looking for someone who would be able to fight his critics head on. Someone who would be stupid enough to harrass critics in their personal lives, despite the obvious legal risks. Denise was like a gift from God. Sent down to support the anointed one. Offer her some love and attention and she'll do almost anything for you!

Date: May 15, 2011 05:59PM

'Offer her some love and attention and she'll do almost anything for you!'

That's the worry. Even with his undoubted manipulative skills, Davejc has no hope at all of controlling her. If the JC's are currently using the Texas rose's private forum as their new communal home on the net then they have entered the spider's parlour...... will they ever exit?:

[www.alice-in-wonderland.net]

Robert Smith's misery band, The Cure wrote an apt song, Lullaby also----- not my taste but perfect lyrics:

[www.youtube.com]

his arms are all around me and his tongue in my eyes
"be still be calm be quiet now my precious boy
don't struggle like that or i will only love you more
for it's much too late to get away or turn on the light
the spiderman is having you for dinner tonight"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2011 06:00PM by Stoic.

Date: May 15, 2011 08:14PM

This team-up with Denise reminds me of a quote from Napolean Bonaparte, a fine if over-ambitious general:

"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake. That's bad manners"

[Boney, of course, made a mistake and got his come-uppance at Waterloo at the hands of the hooligans who are now the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards, then known as the Royal North British Dragoons, The Scots Greys. Their commander, Wellington (Duke of Boots) said at first sight of them:

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but, by God, they frighten me."]

[www.military-art.com]

You can see their Waterloo battle colours and have a musical interlude, at 0.29, 4.03 and 5.03 here:

[www.youtube.com]

Date: May 15, 2011 09:23PM

[hpanwo.blogspot.com]

Thursday, 21 April 2011

Jesus Christians Disclaimer

Last year a film was released in which I appeared briefly called The Tyrant Within. It was a very well-made documentary about electronic implants and their dangers in a Big Brother State. See here for essential background: [hpanwo.blogspot.com] . I ended up being interviewed when I met the producers at the AV3 Conference in Bristol. They attended the speech by Greg Nikolettos, see: [hpanwo.blogspot.com] . I’d seen them hanging around with Greg and assumed that they were part of his entourage; as it turned out this was definitely not the case! A little while later, a man and a woman called Alf and Sue came round to my house and conducted an interview for about an hour. They were very pleasant and cooperative people and we got on well. I was very glad to help them; and as you can see in the link above, I was fairly impressed with the result. However last week I had a phonecall from a friend I know through the Truth media who told me that she had to contact me urgently because she was so alarmed to see me in that film. “Do you know who those people are!?” she asked. It turns out that Alf and Sue belong to a very orthodox and evangelical Christian sect called The Jesus Christians. Here’s their website: [www.jesus-teachings.com] . There are only about two dozen of these people in the world, but they’ve managed to have quite an impact and generate a lot of controversy, including alleged kidnappings, donating kidneys for transplantation to strangers and advocating corporal punishment. They’ve been called a “cult” by the media. The film The Tyrant Within is part of a double-box DVD set and the second DVD is this one, Beyond Justice See: [www.youtube.com] . At 2.14 in Part 2 we see the very same man who interviewed me, Alf, being flagellated by proxy for the Chinese Government for their abuse of Falun Gong practitioners. This presumably emulates Jesus’ experience when he was crucified for “the redemption of sins”.

It’s not my intention to dictate to you, the HPANWO-reader, what to think. If you support or sympathize with the ideas of these people, then that’s fine with me. All I want to say is that at the time I was interviewed for The Tyrant Within I was not aware I was taking part in a Jesus Christians production and, much as I like the film, I don’t feel comfortable with that knowledge. I am certainly not anything to do with the Jesus Chrstians and will not be participating in any of their future activities, no matter how much I applaud the film’s specific subject-matter. I’ve written to some of the other cast members about this subject and two have written back to tell me that they weren’t informed either.

It appears this gentleman AND two others were deceived. Alf and Sue conveniently failed to mention that this film would be at the forefront of the Jesus Christians latest recruitment drive!

Date: May 19, 2011 07:49AM

I think it's possible that the Jcs are still in Kenya. We know that they were in Kenya as recently as mid January. I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before but ''Joe'' who posted on the xjcs was posting from a Nairobi IP address.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.