Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: April 29, 2011 11:18PM

Yes, thank you Malcolm.

Mr Okong'o looks like someone who would take great interest in this. Perhaps we could also contact Betty's father?

The vast majority if not all of them will have spent time in Kenya. I'm quite happy to report the whole cult. It would then be up to the Kenyan authorities to investigate. Mr Montagu and Mr McKay would be the first names to put forward.

''X'' has definitely spent time in Kenya, if I have identified the correct person, of course.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2011 11:23PM by Apollo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: April 30, 2011 08:17AM

Davejc is back on the job, spinning his paranoia story and rewriting history:

[jesus-teachings.com]

I particularly noticed these eye-popping assertions about the long-absent Brian who he insists is masquerading as Apollo this time:

'He has said that he will tell authorities that the people working at Takatifu Gardens are, in so many words, paedophiles. He plays little games with words, like "harbouring paedophiles", sympathising with paedophiles, abusing children, taking advantage of children, etc. But it all adds up to the same damning lie. And he does this with full knowledge that there is NO PAEDOPHILIA practiced or tolerated by the Jesus Christians in Africa.'

How, I wonder can Davejc be so sure of what knowledge either Brian or Apollo has? Is this him being the omniscient Apostle again ----or perhaps he had a prophetic dream that informed him what is inside someone else's head as full knowledge?
The long history of the JC's tolerating paedophiles in their midst is documented in this thread. Both Davejc and Cherryjc have defended paedophiles---because they have welcomed them and turned a blind eye as long as they obediently flog Davejc's books on the streets and accept servitude in his cult.

'He talks about "X" being a paedophile, even though "X" reported an incident that happened in his teens, to the police and to "Stop It Now" and they said that this incident did not constitute paedophilia, and that he had been foolish to have shared it with whoever passed it on to Brian and Franky, because of their hate-filled behaviour.'

Davejc, no policeman in an official capacity or organisation dedicated to the cessation of the sexual abuse of children would dismiss the acknowledged incidents as not constituting paedophilia. A sexually mature adult sexually fiddling with children is paedophilia and against the law, no law-abiding body would dismiss it as not consituting paedophilia when it clearly is just that.
So the minimising statement you attribute to the police and Stop it Now:

'they said that this incident did not constitute paedophilia, and that he had been foolish to have shared it'

is purely your own sentiment on the matter----and I seriously doubt that either you or 'X' ever went to the police or any other organisation or ever intended to.

Whatever would make us think that after a lifetime of selfish deceit (the 'honest to whom?' doctrine again) you would suddenly display concern for the welfare of anyone else, or worry about anything else but protecting your own hide?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2011 08:24AM by Stoic.

Date: April 30, 2011 10:52AM

I am not Brian B. I have never spoken to or met Brian B. Brian B is not responsible for anything posted under the username's Apollo/Bryan/Bryan Apollo.

I am from Scotland. I have lived in Scotland my whole life. I have chosen to remain anonymous to protect my own personal privacy.

If Dave McKay wants to build a case against me then come ahead, bawbag.

NO SURRENDER!

Date: April 30, 2011 11:02AM

Apollo
I have recently been investigating the child abuse case. Finding out the identity of ''X'' has been the main focus of my investigation.

I feel this is important as ''X'' may still be working alongside vulnerable children in Africa. McKay claims ''X'' has now left the cult but I see no evidence to back that up. He also claims ''X'' has confessed to the police and to ''Stop It Now'' but again I see no evidence to back that up. We know a confession MAY have been made but we don't know WHAT confession was made and that's the problem. I think it's important that we do not take any risks here. Even in the off chance that McKay is telling the truth and ''X'' has in fact left the cult there's also the possibility that he's currently working alongside children in a voluntary or employment position without the appropriate supervision.

After doing my research all the evidence points towards one particular person. I'm 99% certain I now know the identity of ''X''. Sadly the investigation has revealed my worst fears. ''X'' spent some time working alongside vulnerable children in Africa. We have photographic evidence which proves this.

The next step in my opinion must be to report Takatifu Gardens to the Kenyan authorities. The owner of the property is said to be Alf Montagu. Dave McKay has confirmed that Mr Montagu was perfectly aware of the child abuse but did not report it to the appropriate authorities and in fact even provided a platform for ''X'' to work alongside vulnerable young children, relatively unsupervised. I believe there is evidence to suggest Takatifu Gardens is an unsafe environment for children and I believe the Kenyan authorities MUST do a full investigation.

Apollo
It's time for McKay and Mr Montagu to do the honourable thing and sign the Kenyan property over to local Quakers.

Apollo
Names which may be of interest to the Kenyan authorities

Dave McKAY

Sherian (Cherry) McKAY

Alf MONTAGU

Joe JOHNSON

Casey CROUCH

Barry MENDEZ

Alan WRIGHT

Bob ?

Reinhard ZOONER

Fran GONZALES

Kim GONZALES

Paul HENRY

Ulrike HENRY

Trevor BROWN

Jesse PAZOS

Ross PARRY

Simon SMITH

Robin DUNN

Christine DUNN nee McKAY

Anyone i've missed?

Apollo
The evidence suggests ''X'' isn't Reihnhart, imo.

We know the abuse occured when ''X'' was 19-20.

A grievance meeting was held in July 2003 where ''X'' confessed to Dave, Cherry, Alf and ''A''.

Dave states that the abuse occured a few years prior to this grievance meeting. That would suggest ''X'' was in his early-mid 20's at the time of this grievance meeting.

We also know that ''X'' has now left the cult, according to Dave.

So what we know is that ''X'' was a member of the cult in 2003 but has now left the cult, according to Dave. We also know that he is most-likely in his early-mid 30's.

All the evidence points towards one man and imo it is not Reihnhart who is in his early-mid 40's and is most definitely still a member of the cult.

Apollo
Yes, thank you Malcolm.

Mr Okong'o looks like someone who would take great interest in this. Perhaps we could also contact Betty's father?

The vast majority if not all of them will have spent time in Kenya. I'm quite happy to report the whole cult. It would then be up to the Kenyan authorities to investigate. Mr Montagu and Mr McKay would be the first names to put forward.

''X'' has definitely spent time in Kenya, if I have identified the correct person, of course.

You had your chance. The time for talking is now over, scumbag.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2011 11:03AM by Apollo.

Date: April 30, 2011 05:21PM

"Friendly, accommodating" Gadaffi appears, when he secretly senses he is losing....

..otherwise, the disgusting pretence that all he wants is "peace" while his troops continue to fire cluster bombs at civilians in Misrata..

[edition.cnn.com]

The mentality is EXACTLY the same with McKay.

His postings "telling" us, he feels threatened by the discussion.....

Date: May 01, 2011 05:53AM

Stoic
Davejc is back on the job, spinning his paranoia story and rewriting history:

[jesus-teachings.com]

I particularly noticed these eye-popping assertions about the long-absent Brian who he insists is masquerading as Apollo this time:

'He has said that he will tell authorities that the people working at Takatifu Gardens are, in so many words, paedophiles. He plays little games with words, like "harbouring paedophiles", sympathising with paedophiles, abusing children, taking advantage of children, etc. But it all adds up to the same damning lie. And he does this with full knowledge that there is NO PAEDOPHILIA practiced or tolerated by the Jesus Christians in Africa.'

Replace Africa with India and you can be sure Dave was spinning that exact same line all those years ago. Afterall, how could one possibly slip through the net whilst under Dave's strict supervision?

Date: May 01, 2011 06:18AM

Dave
There was a visitor to our work in India many years ago who sexually abused some children at a train station, confessed to it, and was handed over to the authorities in Australia.

''Some children''

And the minimising continues. A minimum of 18 children were abused you twit!

''and was handed over to the authorities in Australia''

It is my recollection that the man was not handed over, that is a lie. The JCs did not report this man to either the Indian or Australian authorities. He only handed himself in after a non-JCs friend encouraged him to do so.

Posted by: hello ()
Date: May 01, 2011 02:25PM

Once again Dave is not taking responsibility. Dave publicly thanked me - it's on the Revelations thread and wished me a good rest. I have done nothing since then- yet he's reversed his stance and now I'm hate- filled.
The recommendations that were laid out - on advice from StopItNow were NOT followed.

This isn't in Dave's mind anything to do with the well being of 'x' - it's merely about Dave wanting to defend his ' brand '.

Posted by: hello ()
Date: May 01, 2011 02:44PM

I don't see how wanting to ensure the safety and protection of children, or getting ' x' the correct support makes me hate- filled.

Date: May 01, 2011 03:35PM

Dear Hello,

I doubt that he bothers to (or possibly is even capable of) remember who he has "berated" and for "what"....after all, he knows full well that the JesusChristians operate under his slightest beck and call, in a political tyranny, where he is "untouchable"....where he can surreptioulsy arrange the dismissal of whoever "crosses" him.....hence he can "berate" (humiliate...and impugn!) anyone within the JC's, without giving it a second thought...no-one, who knows what's "best" for them will question him,...and they are all only "things" with no value, other than what he can extract out of them for his own purposes....

Here, though, in his references to you, the inane slights that you are "hate-filled"....he forgets that the rest of the world, could not give a proverbial "farthing" for what he may choose to rant on about at he spur of the moment....

....but unlike the usual, more polished, public disinformation strategy....

....he is here, inadvertently slipping into "type"....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.