Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: May 06, 2011 05:11PM

The real 'charitable' purpose of Takatifu, to recruit 'longer term volunteers' for Davejc's cult of personality, deceptively disguised as a Quaker project.

[www.lonelyplanet.com]

'Hi Nikos,

I am staying in a village called Shinyalu which is on the way to kakamega forest, as you travel from Kakamega. I am one of the coordinators at a place called Takatifu Gardens in Shinyalu,
which is a community for international and local volunteers being set up by Quakers, mostly to cater for longer term volunteers, however we are happy for people to visit short term as well. The normal deal is we provide room and meals in exchange for you helping out with whatever work we are doing at the time. We are still in construction phase of the buildings so you would either help with that, digging in the shamba (garden), teaching english at local schools, or whatever else we might be doing at the time. No experience necessary, just a willingness to help out with whatever needs to be done. Also, you don't have to pay anything to participate.

You would get a nice room to sleep in (which accomodates four people, so you would most likely be sharing the room with others). There is no hot water, but you can heat up water on the stove and there is a washroom in the bedrooms. Shinyalu is about 7 kms from the forest, so it's close enough that you could take day trips there.

The food is fairly simple, and we take it in turns to cook. One night you might have ugali, the next a fiery Indian curry, or a spaghetti bolognese! ( Currently we have people from Australia, Argentina, India, Japan, US, Germany and Kenya staying). It's simple, you know, but variety is the spice of life.

There are a few rules due to local culture and custom, such as, no alcohol, drugs or smoking, on the premises. Unmarried couples usually sleep separately but if you feel you are an exception, please let us know.

Feel welcome!'

(my emphasis)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2011 05:12PM by Stoic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 06, 2011 05:38PM

Gob bless the both of you, Apollo and Stoic!

I take my hat off to the both of you....it's incredible what you both dig up!

The dates here are "2007"....nothing then indicative of more recent activity?

I must say that I wonder, if "Takitafu Gardens" could actually not help, those enslaved to McKay...learn to toss the old wanker, altogether....!

Their minds are twisted by McKay to imagine that any "goodwill" in anyone else, potentially makes them "disciple" material....to then surreptiously prosletyze, .......they need to see that the "goodwill" that may exist in others (and themselves) can be prostituted by the unscrupulous for their own vainglorious ends, (need I NAME anyone in particular?)....where they allow themselves to become vulnerable.

Serve the "poor"...AND publicly disassociate themselves from the

pedophile tolerating,
child kidnapping,
volunteer whipping,
member defrauding,

"Rumplestiltskin", who only wishes to use the idealism of the young to "sell" the idea of worship of himself.

Date: May 07, 2011 01:40AM

There saeems to have been a fair bit of tidying up of JC info on websites; as of January 2009 the Intentional Communities site stated, as recorded here on the xJC's:

[jcs.xjcs.org]

'The land in Kenya is presently in the name of two of our longest term members there, but it may be signed over to a committee in 2009.'

but that IC site was updated in March 2011 to remove that info (by Davejc presumably) and the word 'disbanded' attached:

[directory.ic.org]

From my reading on various African Quaker sites, there was a move in 2009 to vet all volunteers who worked with children, at which point the JC's stopped advertising for volunteers and instead began using their premises to provide seminar space for Quaker organised meetings on political violence reconciliation.

Date: May 07, 2011 08:29AM

...a move to "vet all volunteers"....Well....that says a lot, doesn't it.....potentially impacting on the JC's using the attraction of "third world development" as a lure for further potential recruits into McKay Inc....yes, I bet they wouldn't care to be "vetted at all!

Well done Stoic!

The information you provide, would definitely support your theory that the JC's have simply endeavoured to reinvent themselves (as the COG's did when they rebadged themselves as the "Family") in order to free themselves of the "baggage" associated with the JesusChristians and thus continue their predation unabated....if hopefully now a little more "unnoticed"! (I still think though that David "reacted" to the rapidly shrinking numbers in his empire, and like an old cur with it's stinking bone....took it away, to hide it ever deeper into a new "hole" from which no-one else might ever retrieve it....)

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: May 07, 2011 10:15AM

It may be an idea to forward a copy of the dossier to the German Embassy in Nairobi.

[www.nairobi.diplo.de]

Date: May 07, 2011 11:31AM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Edwin Okong'o might be a starting point for enquiries about who to refer the remaining Jesus-less "Christians", in Kenya to....

[africanrecord.com]

This man may also want a copy.

Date: May 07, 2011 06:21PM

David Zarembka is an American Quaker involved in a lifetime of peace work whose organisation has had dealings with the JC's at Takatifu, it might be as well to let his organisation know some of the background detail:

[aglifpt.org]

Date: May 07, 2011 06:41PM

Mr Nderitu would like a copy aswell.

[www.weltbevoelkerung.de]

Date: May 07, 2011 06:47PM

Another charity organisation who i'm sure would appreciate a copy of the dossier.

[plan-international.org]

Date: May 07, 2011 06:57PM

[jesus-teachings.com]

'But why let a little bit of Internet common sense interfere with the hate-mongering that is Brian, Stoic, and Malcolm these days! lol

I'm presently working on how to take down the whole Takatifu Gardens web site; but I can imagine that even that action will be seen as some sinister attempt to bury the nefarious past of that den of iniquity! rotfl

These guys should start their own comedy.'

There is no need to start our own comedy when it is so easy to riff from the ludicrous material that Davejc so freely provides----and I do find his absurd posturings funny.
However, a very slight aquaintance with the appallingly real human trauma that he and his disciples choose to exploit for their own grandiose and scummy ends kills any notion of comedy stone dead.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2011 07:16PM by Stoic.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.