Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: May 08, 2011 07:42PM

Blackhat's quote that is Davejc's new signature:

'Reinhard will wear the scars he got for being a Jesus Christian for the rest of his life.'

starts to make more sense in the light of "I did that, all by myself", when adopted by Davejc as his personal slogan.

However Blackhat intended the original comment, when Davejc (the architect and prime mover of the JC group) adopts its usage there is a distinct sense of gloating and pride in what Reinhard will carry for the rest of his life.

Davejc is declaring his ownership of Reinhard.

Except that Reinhard is human and has the capacity to change should he so wish it---the scars may be ineradicable, true, but Reinhard could use what he has learned in servitude to very different, less destructive, ends--overriding the scars until they fade into insignificance.

I don't think that Davejc has any capacity at all to change at this late date, he is way too drunk on his own power to manipulate others.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2011 07:42PM by Stoic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 08, 2011 10:52PM

I had another look at the JC wiki page, since so many other sites with JC info have recently been revised.

It is notable that there is no mentionn on that page that the JC's have disbanded; the Texas rose made an entry on the 'graduation' around christmas time, as did an unidentified wag but Davejc swiftly erased both of those.

Under 'Structure' there is this, which might give a clue to the agitation and defensiveness Davejc is displaying over the mention of the ownership of Takatifu Gardens:

[en.wikipedia.org]

'Structure

As of 2006 there was an ongoing team operating in Kenya which receives and disperses funds from other traveling teams in Australia, America and the United Kingdom. The co-founders (Dave & Cherry McKay) are considered to be part of that team.'

Davejc and Cherryjc, although wandering the Australian back roads in a camper-van, are part of the Kenyan team.

Why?
Could it be that Kenya is the nominal 'head office,' so to speak, the place where funds come to and are dispersed, (or squirrelled away) conveniently separate from any accountable oversight by an organised, democratic tax system?

Kenya is the only location where JC's have staked a land claim---whoever 'owns' the property--- and I don't for one minute buy that Davejc has any concern for the future of the JC people currently working in Kenya, or any concern for any affiliated German charity.
Far more likely is that any concern he expresses is for his investments there, or for the 'structure' he has set up there to hide his investments elsewhere.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2011 11:00PM by Stoic.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: May 08, 2011 11:01PM

Money laundering?

Oh dear....

Date: May 09, 2011 04:51AM

Davejc is declaring his ownership of Reinhard.

Yes....I think that's how his sick mind, gets it's "kicks".....

I think I have already related how when I forsook all, (actually believing what he stated in his tracts) that I donated all that I had (not a great deal as a student) to a charity unrelated to the JesusChristians....and that David disbelieved that I had actually done this (of course HE never would....and he can't see past the blackness of his own soul, to imagine that others have the qualities he lacks)...hence I was considered to have NEVER "forsaken all" and in David's eyes...was there on "false pretences"....

Hence on one outreach, we called into my parents home (Neville Williams driving the old van we were all piled into)in order to politely ransack the palce of all of my possessions (later sold off for whatever cash could be raised....as happened to Ross's possessions and others who joined in those early years)...a line was formed from my room out into the street, carting off whatever there was to be had.....however my Father having watched this for half an hour, eventually objected to a little electronic clock radio, which had been a gift from my parents to me, being pilfered, (as they understood...I would never see any of my own possessions again)..

It was reluctantly left...and Davids' parting jibe...."So you must love your clock radio more than your son???"

...such a "cheap rejoinder" from the fink, in order to cruelly manipulate my parents into compliance....reminding them that they were "losing" me, and implying that it was due to their failure duly, meekly turn over all and sundry into the tawdry hands of the man.....even at THAT time, I quielty thought it "beneath" him to have said as much to them(now I know that it WAS him...!)

This episode dating from over 30 years ago.....Absolutely I agree with you Stoic that it's "too late" to expect any change for the better

Date: May 09, 2011 05:07AM

A van in the States (Kronmiller twins & Trevor...Joe?), a van in Australia(Wile Coyote and Daffy Duck), a van in the UK....(usually parked outside the free accommodation available with the Catholic Workers?)

That minimally leaves Fran, Kim, Casey, Robin, Christine, and assorted "hanger on"s in Kenya..a fairly significant percentage...Yes, Kenya could potentially be Dave's "Swiss Bank Account"....(although should his own name appear on the title deeds, that would an interesting little fact that the Australian Dept. Taxation or Social Security might be interested in....in possession of "undeclared" overseas properties)

They would hold (fairly easily challenged I suspect)visa's based on the "charity work" that have duplicitously associated with a more respectable charity.

Date: May 09, 2011 10:07AM

It still astounds me that they don't need to pay tax on their books. Surely they need a license to sell books on the street?

They have been hiding under this ''donation'' bracket for too long. The fact they are able to fly around the world would suggest that they're either cheating the benefits system or making a considerbale figure from book sales. Their financial position certainly has to be investigated.

I'm not an expert on the laws for street salesmen but it's certainly something i'd like to look into.

We know they're still selling McKay's propaganda on the streets of London thanks to a recent sighting. Quite frankly, I have no idea how they could survive without these ''donations'' so I imagine the slavery is continuing around the world.

Date: May 10, 2011 10:59AM

[jesus-teachings.com]
Dave
Glenn, let's be very clear about this. You, Brian, Anita, Franky, Malcolm, Stoic, and everyone else knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about anything that transpired between X and two young girls some ten years ago, apart from what X himself has said. If you or anyone else chooses not to believe X, then there is nothing left to talk about.

However, if you DO believe X, then you must believe that he reported the same information to the police and to Stop It Now. (I have copies of what he wrote, and what Stop It Now wrote in reply.) Both the police and Stop It Now have ruled that X is not (on the basis of information that they have available) a paedophile, and that the incident was not worth taking action on. End of story. (UNLESS you want to mount a witch hunt as the others have done and are doing.)

When a man admits to abusing two young girls and claims he did it because he ''wanted to make them feel good'' then you take his confession very seriously and you report it to the authorities immediately. NOBODY admits to this kind of crime unless there is some truth in it and quite often the whole truth doesn't come out until under interrogation from the police. That does not mean that you MUST put your faith in the child abuser to be honest with the police. That is complete and utter nonsense. This is not how a responsible leader should react. Especially not one whose group often work alongside vulnerable children in Africa. Any communal group who are working closely with vulnerable children must have strict guidelines in place to deal with child abuse.

Dave
To further illustrate the complexities of "sexual abuse", if, on a date, you attempt to touch your date inappropriately, without first getting permission to do so, it could be construed as sexual assault. Obviously with a sleeping minor who was touched inappropriately (without ever waking) or with a ten-year-old who was tickled inappropriately during a game, matters may be a little different. Nevertheless, it is the inability of the witch hunters to see the bigger picture (e.g. that X confessed to these actions without any need to do so, and that he has never reoffended, that he moved out of the house where he was living with them, and that he has no on-going attraction to children) which led Stop It Now to advise X not to have anything to do with Franky and company, and that he has no reason to be accountable to them for anything. I should think that the same would be true for you.

This is beyond a joke. The minimizing continues.

When you make statements like touched inappropriately ''without ever waking'' and ''tickled'' inappropriately during a game and touched ''briefly'' you are clearly trying to minimize the child abuse.

''X'' admitted to abusing two very young girls because he wanted to ''MAKE THEM FEEL GOOD''. This was child abuse.

[jcs.xjcs.org]

Xenophone
What do you mean by "touched her crotch"? Yes technically that is what he did, but lets not be so clinical. He was molesting them for sexual pleasure. He even said that he was trying to "make them feel good". Can you at least agree that this is molesting and not just "touching"? I'm not saying we have to make things worse than they really were, but it would be equally bad to minimize what really happened.

Dave
I have no doubt that the people who engage in obsessive and extreme campaigns centering around sexual issues are generally projecting their own personal sex hang-ups, whether it is Westboro Baptist or Brian and Franky. Please think about that.

Nobody is engaging in obsessive and extreme campaigns centering around sexual issues.

People simply want to ensure the safety and protection of children.

Please answer this.

How do you think an African childrens charity organisation would respond if ''X'' applied to join them but admitted that he had abused two very young girls as he ''wanted to make them feel good''?

Do you think they'd allow him to work alongside vulnerable children?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2011 11:07AM by Apollo.

Date: May 10, 2011 01:02PM

[jesus-teachings.com]
Glen
Is it true,that he was able to continue to work with children,after leadership was made aware

Glen puts forward a reasonable question here which Dave completely ignores in his response.

This is a question which has been put forward before but Dave point blank refuses to even acknowledge it.

Why is that?

Date: May 10, 2011 03:28PM

Hmmmm.... the Jesus Christian site is down.

Date: May 10, 2011 04:50PM

David out of his "comfort zone" vainly trying to defend the indefensible.....Hence the transparent strategy of "avoidance"

Notice the attempted "rail-roading" here (covertly putting forward his own sick, self seeking opinion as the "only option"..)

Quote:
Dave
Glenn, let's be very clear about this. You, Brian, Anita, Franky, Malcolm, Stoic, and everyone else knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about anything that transpired between X and two young girls some ten years ago, apart from what X himself has said. If you or anyone else chooses not to believe X, then there is nothing left to talk about.

However, if you DO believe X, then you must believe that he reported the same information to the police and to Stop It Now. (I have copies of what he wrote, and what Stop It Now wrote in reply.) Both the police and Stop It Now have ruled that X is not (on the basis of information that they have available) a paedophile, and that the incident was not worth taking action on. End of story. (UNLESS you want to mount a witch hunt as the others have done and are doing.)

If I believe X, I am under no obligation whatosever to then believe (what David, who has a vested interested in misinforming me, has "informed" me!) that X has provided any information that would truly inciminate him, to an appropriate division of the Police (e.g the Sapphire Unit in the UK)....obviously I would not be under any duty to legally care if the "right information" had been provided to "Stop it now" or not....that's an irrelevant observation....David can stuff whatever "copies" he may hold of their converations up his cavenous arse (has to hold the vast volume of shit he produces) for all I care.... BEGINNING of Story....X, the JesusChristians and most particularly David McKay needs to be reported, in detail, post haste to all authorities that potentially take an interest in the prevention of child abuse....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2011 04:52PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.