Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Date: May 02, 2011 11:09PM

Thank you Blackhat for pointing out the inconsistency in relation to the claims made over the "ownership" of Takatifu Gardens.

The Titles Office in Kenya would have the appropriate documents....I thought that this had already been traced to Alf?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: May 03, 2011 08:32AM

Blackhat
That begs me to ask why Dave is so het up about the ownership of the land, at the time when X might have been there....???

I think it may be all about who is responsible for what happened there at that time, and Dave is trying to say that because the Jesus Christians didn't own the land (lie) that he isn't accountable (faint hope).

If nothing happened in Kenya, and I were Dave, I would say "Bring it on!" The way Dave is trying to get out of it suggests to me that he is not so confident.....

I think you may be right on the money Blackhat!

It appears the ''Apostle'' is relinquishing responsibility.

If Takatifu Gardens was under the ownership of a reputable charity organisation there is no way they would have allowed ''X'' to work alongside vulnerable young children. Unless of course there's absolutely no record of ''X'' abusing these children because A. He didn't go to the police as Dave claims or B. His confession wasn't completely honest.

Someone who sexually abuses a five year old and then a ten year old and repulsively claims they were '''trying to make them feel good'' cannot EVER be trusted to work alongside children.

Maybe something did happen in Kenya?

Perhaps this would explain ''X's'' sudden departure which we know happened well before the ''disband''?

Do you have something to hide, David?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2011 08:45AM by Apollo.

Date: May 03, 2011 08:54AM

Oi Glenda,

I'm unable to open your pm's titled ''your and idiot!''. I'm no longer active on that forum. I have passed my email address onto Blackhat. Feel free to contact me if there is an issue you'd like to resolve.

Kindest Regards

Bryan

Date: May 03, 2011 01:36PM

It is in the hands of a totally unrelated charity at the moment, and the name has been changed. Efforts to tarnish the name of that charity with lies about paedophilia will very likely undermine the good work being done by that charity, as well as cause considerable hardship for all of the names that Franky and Brian are both reporting to authorities around the world, in their attempt to purge the world of anyone who might even be a friend of X.

I wonder who exactly are the personnel staffing that "totally unrelated charity"....and exactly how they came to be invited aboard, the former(?) Takitafu Gardens. (...and now known as "The Rock Spider Plot"?)

I am not aware that Brian or Franky, have set out to decieve "X" into committing himself into years of involuntary servitude, on their behalves, doing nothing other with his time than selling the self-promoting literature of Brian and Franky and inviting others to become similarly entrapped,...without a cent to his name, completely unpaid, living on a communally shared pittance, with the threat of being thrown on hte streets at any time, if he ever was unable to "keep the faith".....duped into thinking that he would "fail in his calling to God" were he ever to enslave himself elsewhere....

...unlike other individuals who might deliberately misrepresent themselves to "X" as a friend!

I would personally suspect that "X" has not reoffended, with no thanks to McKay, of course, who would not care less for him....but simply due to the "bad press" that he would have routinely castigated countless times over, that has now so needlessly brought the name of an "Apostle of God" into such bad repute....

"X" deserves some understanding sympathy and the professional support that Franky has written of....

...only his foul master, who wilfully compounded the offence, "papering" over it all, for the purposes of avoiding any "negative publicity" to his empire, deserves ignomy and wider condemnation.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: May 03, 2011 03:48PM

Well, its obvious to me, innit?

Not only have all the JC personnel 'graduated', neatly wiping out the past---but Takatifu Gardens has been 'graduated' as well and morphed into a completely different entity with the simple magical flourish of a name change.

Everything changes but stays the same ------business as usual.

Date: May 04, 2011 08:19AM

Spot on Stoic. They're trying to reinvent themselves.

Absolutely nothing has changed. It's still the same old stinking cult under the same old stinking leader. Their hope will be to leave their previous shameful escapades in the past. We'll see about that Mr McKay!

Date: May 04, 2011 09:20AM

You really couldn't make it up!

[jesus-teachings.com]

Dave
If Franky, Anita, Brian, Malcolm, and Stoic want to take shots at me, fire away. But what I object to is shooting down innocent people

What, like David Lowe?

Date: May 04, 2011 01:37PM

Touche...Apollo!!

Another pathetic attempt at "projection" (hoping thus to undermine his critics), from the hypocritical, old twit!

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: May 04, 2011 03:26PM

Laughable also, is the notion that anyone would want to 'track him down' as he sneaks around the Australian back roads avoiding the authorities and 'take him out' from his renegade life in his scummy camper-van----talk about delusions of grandeur!-- bin Laden, he's not.

Personally, I will just wait for Davejc to sue me for my 'criminally slanderous statements' ---when he will have to expose himself, his whereabouts, and the entire context of his cult family business in discovery. Think of the cheap publicity, Davejc!

Sometimes, I just love our legal system.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2011 03:31PM by Stoic.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: May 04, 2011 03:43PM

Dave has made the following posting in response to my questions about the ownership of Takatifu Gardens freehold:

I have stated a couple of things quite simply in relation to the old Takatifu Gardens compound in Kenya which they also refuse to accept, simply because I am the one saying it. One is that years ago a premature statement was made (on Lonely Planet, the Intentional Communities directory, or possibly both) that the community owned land in Kenya when they were only making plans to buy it at that time. They never did, and the statement should have been changed years ago. An oversight for which I apologise.

Are there any other things which you should have changed years ago, and which are oversights for which you should apologise?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.