Date: April 24, 2011 11:18PM

Nick,

I've sent you an email. Please respond.

Cheers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: April 29, 2011 01:40AM

I have recently been investigating the child abuse case. Finding out the identity of ''X'' has been the main focus of my investigation.

I feel this is important as ''X'' may still be working alongside vulnerable children in Africa. McKay claims ''X'' has now left the cult but I see no evidence to back that up. He also claims ''X'' has confessed to the police and to ''Stop It Now'' but again I see no evidence to back that up. We know a confession MAY have been made but we don't know WHAT confession was made and that's the problem. I think it's important that we do not take any risks here. Even in the off chance that McKay is telling the truth and ''X'' has in fact left the cult there's also the possibility that he's currently working alongside children in a voluntary or employment position without the appropriate supervision.

After doing my research all the evidence points towards one particular person. I'm 99% certain I now know the identity of ''X''. Sadly the investigation has revealed my worst fears. ''X'' spent some time working alongside vulnerable children in Africa. We have photographic evidence which proves this.

The next step in my opinion must be to report Takatifu Gardens to the Kenyan authorities. The owner of the property is said to be Alf Montagu. Dave McKay has confirmed that Mr Montagu was perfectly aware of the child abuse but did not report it to the appropriate authorities and in fact even provided a platform for ''X'' to work alongside vulnerable young children, relatively unsupervised. I believe there is evidence to suggest Takatifu Gardens is an unsafe environment for children and I believe the Kenyan authorities MUST do a full investigation.

Date: April 29, 2011 08:10PM

It's time for McKay and Mr Montagu to do the honourable thing and sign the Kenyan property over to local Quakers.

Date: April 29, 2011 08:22PM

Is Takitafu Gardens, still up and running?

If so, an easy "point of attack" to my mind, would be visa status.....the remaining "Jesus Christians" (I don't quite know what one might really describe them as now...their own cult disappearing down the drain, while they attempt to convince themselves otherwise)....

"X" or any of the other members have Kenyan residency? Only Alf would be "entitled" to long term residency if he is a land holder....

Date: April 29, 2011 08:37PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Is Takitafu Gardens, still up and running?

We see no solid evidence to suggest otherwise. According to their website they have now stopped the volunteer program but perhaps they no longer need volunteers (or are simply trying to deceive their critics) as the whole cult is now congegrated in Kenya?

Malcolm Wesley WREST
If so, an easy "point of attack" to my mind, would be visa status.....the remaining "Jesus Christians" (I don't quite know what one might really describe them as now...their own cult disappearing down the drain, while they attempt to convince themselves otherwise)....

Some of them may no longer have a passport so even leaving the country would be problematic. It's certainly an area which the Kenyan government must investigate.

I would describe them as an extremely dangerous organisation who offer a safe haven for child molesters. Certainly not the type of organisation who should be working alongside vulnerable children, imo.

Malcolm Wesley WREST
"X" or any of the other members have Kenyan residency? Only Alf would be "entitled" to long term residency if he is a land holder....

There's photographic evidence which proves ''X'' has spent some time at Takatifu Gardens. McKay claims ''X'' has now left the cult but again we see no evidence of this.

Date: April 29, 2011 09:00PM

Names which may be of interest to the Kenyan authorities

Dave McKAY

Sherian (Cherry) McKAY

Alf MONTAGU

Joe JOHNSON

Casey CROUCH

Barry MENDEZ

Alan WRIGHT

Bob ?

Reinhard ZOONER

Fran GONZALES

Kim GONZALES

Paul HENRY

Ulrike HENRY

Trevor BROWN

Jesse PAZOS

Ross PARRY

Simon SMITH

Robin DUNN

Christine DUNN nee McKAY

Anyone i've missed?

Posted by: AbundantLifeNow ()
Date: April 29, 2011 09:31PM

Not that it matters but I think it's Reinhard Zeuner. You can check the news reports I assume.

I fully support a complete investigation into the whole paedophilia case here. I'm glad people here have been brave enough to continue to speak up. It seems like the other site has pretty well dried up. Don't blame anyone after that influx of McKay's insanity.

There is more to this than we are seeing and hearing about. The cult has just gone underground. They still need to answer for the issues with their support and protection of paedophiles. No woman and few men would write an article in support of them like that article #Cherry McKay# wrote -which was likely Dave writing anyway.

I believe if they knew, IF ANY JESUS CHRISTIAN KNEW that there was this risk or worse, actual crimes being committed then they deserve to be brought before the courts.

I believe Dave and Cherry McKay should be called to the courts to answer for what I have read that they were aware of.

Dave McKay is a disgusting, selfish twisted little failure.

Date: April 29, 2011 10:02PM

The evidence suggests it isn't Reihnhart, imo.

We know the abuse occured when ''X'' was 19-20.

A grievance meeting was held in July 2003 where ''X'' confessed to Dave, Cherry, Alf and ''A''.

Dave states that the abuse occured a few years prior to this grievance meeting. That would suggest ''X'' was in his early-mid 20's at the time of this grievance meeting.

We also know that ''X'' has now left the cult, according to Dave.

So what we know is that ''X'' was a member of the cult in 2003 but has now left the cult, according to Dave. We also know that he is most-likely in his early-mid 30's.

All the evidence points towards one man and imo it is not Reihnhart who is in his early-mid 40's and is most definitely still a member of the cult.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2011 10:04PM by Apollo.

Date: April 29, 2011 10:20PM

McKay claims ''X'' has now left the cult but again we see no evidence of this.

Nothing the God forsaken twit, bleats....has any purpose other than to deceive or "injure" someone....hence his remarks can be treated with disdain.

Do we know who (on your list) has actually "served time" in Kenya, Apollo?

Trevor Brown would appear to be in the "clear" to me....as I think he only ever saw "time" in the US, and Aust. (where he would no doubt" have substantially funded the farewell cruise...!)

Hello reported them to the UK authorities (Operation "Sapphire" or something...)...does Kenya have anything remotely equivalent?

Date: April 29, 2011 10:32PM

Edwin Okong'o might be a starting point for enquiries about who to refer the remaining Jesus-less "Christians", in Kenya to....

[africanrecord.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.