Current Page: 70 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 26, 2011 10:06PM

Well, it's on page 115 of my edition of BoB. This reference is on page 146, a little different:

[books.google.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: November 27, 2011 12:11AM

I picked him up here:

[forum.culteducation.com]

....after seeing a few odd random posts earlier. Wondered where he was heading and it turned out to be this thread, with a trail of breadcrumbs left for me.

I keep meaning to watch BoB, as it has good rep as a story, but I have learnt to appreciate the real thing, though its never so neat and tidy.

Edit: I'll try the book, it sounds good.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2011 12:16AM by Stoic.

Date: November 27, 2011 07:24AM

Blow some gage and get happy, Lord Haw Haw. I'm not in a fighting mood, dig? [www.youtube.com] Listen to that riff at 1:32. Brilliant.

It don't mean a thing... [www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2011 07:36AM by zeuszor.

Date: November 27, 2011 07:32AM

Goodnight, all. Peace be upon us.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2011 07:34AM by zeuszor.

Date: November 27, 2011 05:24PM

To: Stoic
Date: 11/27/2011 02:38AM

It's a shame that you are so angry that somebody differs in opinion so you go the attack.

Linking me with another poster you dislike and encouraging other posters to engage in simillar activity is cult like in its self.

I am NOT the person in question and I ask that the victimisation ceases.

Instead of dealing with the personality issue head on, you act as a child gathering support like a schoolyard bully.

This forum is open to everybody. I am new to the borad and your accusations are baseless.

People should be free to post, and not be bullied into agreeing with the established posters or they will be banned.

I am aware there is no rule, but private emails tend to be private. Why must you post them for all to see when a decent person would reply to them first.

Lord Haw Haw,

I decide what I consider to be a decent response from this decent person to your nonsense--- not you. Its that openness thing that I admire in Assange also. Not at all fond of secret, sneaky nastiness, myself. Open it up, let some fresh air in.
stoic.

Date: November 27, 2011 06:08PM

I must agree with Lord Haw Haw from at least a couple of perspectives....

People should be free to post, and not be bullied into agreeing with the established posters or they will be banned.

This is an important point, that should be borne in mind....

While I agree with Stoic that McKay is irredeemably destinied to try to impose the relationships of domination and manipulation on EVERY individual he chances across, (for the duration of the rest of his life....as Zeuszor has noted he is psychological incapable of a normal, loving relationship), the old twit has abandoned his cult, to it's own (mis)fortunes and I, for one, can't see either party continuing to draw any nature of following (I, of course, remain alert, and continue to watch developments)...

...the forum now is an "epitah" to the life and times of one David McKay. I think we can afford to be "big enough" to allow "Lord Haw Haw" (or anyone else who cares to look in, on the conversation) to be, just that..."Lord Haw Haw" or whoever they want to be for the purposes of the forum, without questioning their "credentials" too greatly....

We lack a "common enemy" now...(McKay is a has been)...and could so easily turn on one another....in a fashion that to my mind would be counter productive. There are probably other "David McKay's" preying on the young and the vulnerable, as McKay once did (and probably still attempts to do)...the creation of laws and the provision of information that serve to "gut" these God forsaken predators, would to my mind, be a valuable area in which to "channel our energies".....(...and I already aware, that in many respects, Stoic and Zeuszor ALREADY do as much, and far more effectively than I)...now that McKay is a little more than a wrinkled, old "post-script" to his decades of chicanery...

Date: November 27, 2011 06:28PM

...and in the "relaxed and friendly" spirit of the postings opening this page....here's a heart stirring "bagpipe number" (umm...well the intermezzo at least?) for my good friend Stoic!....(If I haven't posted it already? Oh well, it deserves a re-run!)

(with a melodic "riff" or two for my old friend Zeuszor)....a classic piece traditionally associated with the good city of Melbourne, from where I hail.

[www.youtube.com]

(...and following a long, hard day at work...having downed a stiff drink or two, then breathing deeply and standing up

I find it just, transcendentally calming to thump the head of my McKay voodoo doll, against the wall or any furniture at hand, in time to the regal beat!)

Date: November 27, 2011 09:18PM

No-one is preventing Haw Haw from posting on the thread, but he seems to prefer to send personally directed PM's and emails and seems astonished that these barbed personal missives are not kept private. But that is the problem with open dialogue, it is subject to scrutiny from others with differing viewpoints and often does not stand up to such close scrutiny.

It is a very long time since I have worried about the injured feelings of a self-declared propagandist who does not get a free pass to spread his fascist propaganda without argument.
Its not fair?
What kindergarten does he think he is playing in?

The original Lord Haw Haw eventually gathered a large audience in the UK from people who were daily being bombed, whose men were fighting and dying to combat the fascist ideologues, and who faced having the fascist ideology imposed on them by force.
They listened because they found Haw Haw to be ridiculous, he was funny, he was light relief in the chaos as something to laugh and jeer at in the best comic musichall tradition.

So come on Lord Haw Haw, lets see what you are made of---- while I line up my rotten tomatoes to throw at you.

AC/DC, now that was painful. Bill Millin would be turning in his grave.
[en.wikipedia.org]

Now this, lest we forget, is music to my ears:

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2011 09:39PM by Stoic.

Date: November 27, 2011 09:37PM

Haw Haw, who claims a deep and penetrating interest in Wikileaks as well as the CoG and some other thing, was here invited to start a new thread to explore and discuss his particular points:

[forum.culteducation.com]

He hasn't done that so my guess is that he was less interested in discussing and exploring and a lot more interested in disrupting what was already there.

Date: November 27, 2011 11:54PM

Wrap your chops 'round this stick of tea, blow this gage, come on get tall with me....

Cut the nonsense, Lord Haw Haw. Nobody digs that jive. [www.youtube.com]

Come on, watch these folks dance. It'll flip your wig. [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2011 12:01AM by zeuszor.

Current Page: 70 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.