Current Page: 69 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: November 26, 2011 12:20PM

I took a look at McKay's site, prompted by your link Malcolm, just to see how the Wanker is getting on with his recruitment efforts. I followed another hunch also and looked at the last writing that Glenn did there.

Both Glenn and Lord Haw Haw share a curious habit of omitting the space before a comma in their writings. It piqued my interest when reading Haw Haw's posts on another thread, so I looked for another example on the JC site. It is quite consistent in Glenn's efforts there too.

'Little pigweed' strikes again.

Hi, Ptolemy.

(Ptolemy, BTW, was a bodyguard to Alexander the Great and managed to take control of the empire and found his own dynasty after Alexander's death, something that Glenn may hope for but strikes me as highly unlikely--that one plank thing again.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2011 12:26PM by Stoic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Lord Haw Haw ()
Date: November 26, 2011 01:57PM

Stoic-

Attempting to link me to a board member you dislike is childish and petty.

I am not who you declare I am,and your dislike for me is due to my difference in opinion to Julian Assange who you have elevated to hero worship status.

Please stay on topic of the thread in question,and stop falsely identifying people,which goes against the forum rules you agreed to when you signed up.

My issues are Julian Assange, Children of God and the Mormon faith.

I kindly ask you refrain from attempting to ban someone,whom you have incorrectly linked due to personality clashes.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 26, 2011 04:37PM

Ahhhhhhh, so Glennstinkweed (ADL/EDL lover and common thug) has decided to rejoin us. I wondered when he would return. Trolls like him don't stay quiet for long.

Date: November 26, 2011 06:21PM

I should imagine that he is feeling quite bereft with no easy adversarial action to be found anywhere else in his sphere of interest, (which is culty stuff--remember he's an ex-$cientologist as well as an ardent Australian facist supporter, too)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2011 06:42PM by Stoic.

Date: November 26, 2011 06:34PM

Your latest post is childish
To: Stoic
Date: 11/26/2011 06:46AM

Choosing to link me to a forum member you do not like,is very childish.

It has only came about due to your views on Julian Assange and mine are opposite.

I did not realise some adults could be petty on a forum that states one does not have to reveal their identity. A FACT you dislike,so you plan to get me banned because I insulted your hero Julian Assange.

I will respond to Lord Haw Haw here--since the only thing that I admire about Assange is his dedication to openness:

Lord Haw Haw,

I have no interest in seeing you banned, I quite like a bit of a battle myself--having been battling from a very young age it is in my nature now (those pesky habitual neural pathways---- so difficult to overcome).

However, I bow to the stated rules of the forum while I am active on it and point out that you have already been banned here several times under several different nom de plumes. You are, to me, a nuisance of distraction rather than a worthy adversary.
Two planks again, I think.

stoic

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2011 06:39PM by Stoic.

Date: November 26, 2011 06:45PM

Lord Haw Haw, you revealed yourself, all by yourself--and now I am doing the same.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 26, 2011 07:41PM

Oh dear, must try harder in future Mr Griffiths.

EDIT: Well, whaddya know. Look who's just sent me an email. As you can imagine it's as charming as ever. Apologies in advance. Feel free to delete this post moderator.

To: great*****90210 <great*****90210@aol.com>
Date:Sat, 26 Nov 2011 10:03

Haha you and Stoic are both stupid. fingering a new poster.
its quite comical that every new moron who posts. Gets blamed for being me.
i knew your mother should have swallowed. and stoic should be whipped jc style.
you two are pathetic. i only use egyptian names u idiot. i always have,always will.
i would rather go on as ramesses and taunt rickey ross,than hide behind names that wouldnt give me away. dumb fucks, haw was english,and its ur fucking writing style.

For the benefit of any newcomers to this thread -- the person who sent this email ''Glenn'' is a staunch supporter of the Jesus Christians. He has previously posted on this forum under the usernames bigpigweed, Paul Connor, King Tut, Ptolemy Glenn and possibly various others.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2011 08:02PM by Apollo.

Date: November 26, 2011 08:08PM

cease your victimising.
To: Stoic
Date: 11/26/2011 12:48PM

I state again, you have falsely accused me of being someone I am now.

How dare you, i am surprised anybody stays around with you acting as a moderator, asking people to reveal themselves, while you stay hidden.

I am asking that you stop your witch hunt, it is not fair and it's outrageous that you feel you have the right to accuse me of being someone I am not.

I have sent a report of your victimisation to the moderators, of your harassment since my first post, and encouraging others to post incorrect facts about myself.

Well, Haw Haw,

I can see that you have learnt one thing from our exchange--that spatial awareness is so important when it comes to the placement of commas.
Avoidance of Freudian slips would be next: 'you have falsely accused me of being someone I am now.'

Very telling, those missed cognitive mistakes, especially when you have obviously laboured so hard on your text.

Can you spot any of mine? I do make them, sometimes deliberately, sometimes not. Can you tell the difference?

I am happy to leave the final decisions here on the board --whatever they turn out to be---in the moderator's capable hands. I have never been a fan of special pleading myself, I learnt early that it did not work for me.

stoic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2011 08:12PM by Stoic.

Date: November 26, 2011 08:31PM

From Haw Haw's derided Wikipedia--which nevertheless covers the etymology quite well for our purposes here:

Ptolemy, name

Ptolemy is an originally Greek name, (what isn't originally Greek in western culture?) the most famous holder of which is the Macedonian founder and ruler of the Ptolemaic Kingdom in Egypt, Ptolemy I Soter.

Ptolemy himself was Greek/Egyptian. (I am partial to a hybrid myself) The name means 'war-like' which could describe an attitude, a comparison or just a plain lust for blood.

I just love military history, so educational. Same old battles, played over endlessly, for much the same reasons, and always something new to learn.

Another Alexander worthy of study for Ptolemy 101 is Pope, who famously said that a little learning is a dangerous thing, wayback in the 1600's

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2011 08:40PM by Stoic.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 26, 2011 09:23PM

Hi Stoic; I did some research of my own and figured out that Lord Haw Haw was the on-air name of an Irish political fascist called William Joyce, who broadcast German propaganda to Allied troops during World War Two. He was later hanged for treason, after the conclusion of the war.

[en.wikipedia.org]

[en.wikipedia.org]

Lord Haw Haw's female counterpart was called Axis Sally. These persons are also described on page 115 of Stephen Ambrose's Band of Brothers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2011 09:26PM by zeuszor.

Current Page: 69 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.