Current Page: 73 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Posted by: Mark Scheiderer ()
Date: December 08, 2011 08:41AM

What about magic mushrooms? Do you still do them?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 08, 2011 08:45AM

What has this to do with Dave McKays Jesus Christians?

You had a final reply to your original intrusive questions--give it up.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 08, 2011 08:50AM

Mark, I graduated from Meadow Haven a couple of years ago, and am a full-time University student who lives off of the GI Bill. God willing I'll graduate in the spring and am doing well; thank you for your concern.

If there's anything else you'd like to discuss with me that is unrelated to the topic of the "Jesus Christians," the "Australian cult," or Dave McKay then please pm or email me. I'll even give you my phone number via pm if you wish, and we can talk about whatever it is that seems to be troubling you.

Other than that, please stay on topic here. Thanks.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 08, 2011 09:00PM

Mark Scheiderer:

Attacking members of this board personally is against the rules.

Your comments are also off topic.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 08, 2011 09:50PM

Feel free to email or pm me anytime, Mark. I bid you peace.

Date: December 10, 2011 04:42AM

Does anyone have more information on Vicki....(left some years ago, had three children)....did she, or did she not commit suicide?

David McKay routinely condemned to hell those who dared leave his empire as "not fit for the Kingdom of Heaven" and in whatever way he might manage to, sought to undermine them psychologically and financially (e.g. the money he defrauded from those in Australia who separated from him in '96 or say the comical backstabbing McKay quietly engaged in concerning his VERY OWN members, when he though Peter Strong was there for the taking....) I have wondered if McKay's bitter departing diatribe, might not have incited a suicide here.....

The God forsaken hypocrite, facetiously continues to "preach" at those who have no background on him though,

[www.jesuschristians.com]

I wonder if HCorwin would be good enough to ask if David McKay "convicts" or "condemns" Sheila Johnson, when he willfully fabricates claims of invented "damages" (verified by the conversation Joe Johnson had with a friend, confirming just as much) or perhaps, exactly why Roland, Sue and Daniel, after DECADES of faithful servitude, were excluded from the infamous cruise last year, only weeks after they had indicated that they wanted some independance from the JesusChristians...

...yet ANOTHER petty act of parsimonious revenge on McKay's part....

Date: December 11, 2011 08:39PM

I've been thinking about that Malcolm, can't help with Vicky as I don't know enough JC history or in detail, but my ruminations did produce this link from BlackHat that was interesting and might be worth further thought.

[jcs.xjcs.org]

We would need to involve the almost defunct xJC's though, to get the real skinny.

Is there nothing at all happening there these days?

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 11, 2011 09:15PM

Sisi told me Vicki committed suicide. I wouldn't be surprised if McKay drove her to it.

Apparently she left the cult before returning some time later. No doubt the poor woman had been mentally tortured for a number of years.

Date: December 11, 2011 10:19PM

Greetings Apollo, nice to see you back.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 11, 2011 10:43PM

Thank you Stoic.

Some weather last week eh? I don't think you guys down South had it quite as bad as us mind you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2011 10:45PM by Apollo.

Current Page: 73 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.