Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: exfollower ()
Date: August 14, 2011 09:39AM

to - justagirljh

yeah, i like it on the youtube.
thanx Pninaruth!

my feeling is - here, on this forum, written, he doesn't sound so crazy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 14, 2011 09:45AM

AND, maybe instead of 'teachings'... we could call it something else? "the ravings of a madman' - ' jack's 'spin' on spirituality' ...

teachings sounds to good for him!

Posted by: marvin ()
Date: August 14, 2011 11:36AM

What are the dates of these sermons please.
Thanks

Quote Pninaruth]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyOEf6petsg
Here is some more of his coherent and awe inspiring words (please note the sarcasm)
No Fear Folks![/quote]

Posted by: Pninaruth ()
Date: August 14, 2011 07:28PM

marvin
Thanks

Marvin,
It says '01

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 14, 2011 10:42PM

exfollower and Sallie:

Please don't descend into a back and forth of personal attacks again.

Posting the teachings of Jack Hickman for review on this thread is certainly relevant and right on topic.

No one here, other than moderators, has the prerogative of saying what will or will not be allowed on this thread.

Date: August 14, 2011 10:45PM

Thanks. It was weird hearing his voice again afer so many decades. Sounded very feeble and not fully coherent. Maybe if he sounded that way back in the day not so many of us would have become followers.

Pninaruth
marvin
Thanks

Marvin,
It says '01

Date: August 14, 2011 10:47PM

Sallie if I am reading Exfollowers posting correctly he used the word "offensive" not "harmful".

Sallie
Exfollower,
This is a thread entitled Jack Hickman
The board is called Abusive and Controlling realationships
The forum is called Cult Education

By posting Jack's teaching about the jesus/john bath experience...you feel I am harming????? Who??? Who am I harming?????

Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: August 14, 2011 11:16PM

So Jack claims that JOHN THE BABTIST is an ABBA?
Well Jack Hickman is also an ABBA
Is GARY COONS an ABBA?
In the 1980s and into the early 90s I know that there were community '' '' MIKVES '' '' on Long Island for women who wanted to cleanse themselves after ''nida''? was that the word? It meant ''menstrual cycle''.
Anyway they were huge tubs.
Do they have them in Maine or Colorodo? Do they still do that?
================================================

If I were a male and I read the following words of Abba would I feel compelled to ask an ''ABBA'' to dunk my head in a ''MIKVEH''?
I'm serious
I'm gullible so I might ask for such a thing. I'm not joking. I really am that gullible. I'm also impulsive so...if I were a male would I feel an URGE to ascend to the next level of spiritual life by requesting an ABBA to dunk me in a MIKVEH?
Knowing myself the way I do....I think I probably would.

==========================================================
Here's what ABBA says about a MIKVEH

Quote: ''I don't know how many of you have read much in the Gospel of the Nazirenes, but when Yeshua came to John the Baptist in the water of the Jordan, he was thirty years old. He and John had a talk about the appropriateness of this, but Yeshua demanded it. Some of you guys may not know this, because you may never have taken a MIKVEH, but you are supposed to have someone there to push your head down under the water. The whole body has to be submerged in a mikveh, with water over your head. That's what John did with Yeshua.

After Yeshua had taken the mikveh, a bird, a dove flew overhead and then there was a voice. I'm just talking about it, not quoting exactly, but the first thing the voice said was, "I have been waiting for you for a very long time." .........etc. etc...... Up to that point, Yeshua had been just another man, but at that point, he had become anointed by God in the spiritual sense. His life was changed, and he went away from that experience with a completely different understanding of who he was. etc...etc...blah blah blah

That's exactly what happened to Yeshua when he took the mikveh in the Jordan River with John the Baptist, his cousin. He didn't know what was going to happen. He came to that point, and if you could ever hear the whole story, you would learn that he didn't want to go down there. He had this inner urge (I'll talk about that from time to time) to do this thing. The rest of his family went down there to John, but Yeshua didn't do that. He held back, which was very much the man in him. It was never a matter that he didn't trust God; rather, he didn't trust himself. ...etc. etc....blah blah blah
===============================

Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: August 14, 2011 11:50PM

From EXPERIENCE I have the ADVANTAGE of knowing that Jack is a crazy pedophile. However were it not for my experiences.... I would trust him.

Jack also says '' I think you know by now that when you were born, there was within most of you the HOLY SEED, that tiny thing that is a pocket from which the SEED can break out. If you are born from above, that [breaking out] happens, and that makes this kind of life much easier................
===========================================

Did he elaborate on that? If I were a male ... who trusted him...I would wonder about that.

Date: August 15, 2011 12:45AM

Sallie
From EXPERIENCE I have the ADVANTAGE of knowing that Jack is a crazy pedophile. However were it not for my experiences.... I would trust him.

you are right about that, we sure did.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.