Current Page: 94 of 117
Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: mainecooncat ()
Date: August 05, 2011 05:48AM

I don't know if Pequa is a troll or not but I am certain that Sallie is a ficticious character created to keep this otherwise mellow thread lively.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: August 05, 2011 09:28AM

exfollower
My Good Name
Pequagirl is a troll. I gave this person who is probably a fat middle aged man my name and told her things and she leaked it to Gary! Do not trust this person under any circumstance.

I thought Sallie was paranoid, but I think she is sometimes right. Be very careful. These people are creating trolls to trap victims and to keep tabs on them. There are some truly evil people in this group.

mygoodname - well... either you talked to people, other than pequagirl, or ... you are the troll, or someone hacked your computer or email.

some of us on this forum know one-another, so... we may be old and our memory is fading :) , but we know there are certain people that can be trusted.
=========================================================================

Well Exfollower you are doing it again. You are telling people who are cult survivors to ''trust'' anonymous posters on a thread.
Why?
Suspicion is not a bad thing. People thing I'm paranoid. So? So what. It doesn't do me any harm. I still get to vent my frustrations and ask my questions.
Why should MyGoodName trust anonymous posters?
Why would you recommend such a thing?

Even the moderator gave some warnings in the beginning of this thread. Warnings which I actually did not heed. I guess a touch of paranoia may have benefited me in 2007.

Why would you ask cult survivors to trust anonymous posters? I don't understand that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2011 09:29AM by Sallie.

Posted by: exfollower ()
Date: August 05, 2011 01:36PM

damaged13
[

I'm not sure, but I think Sallie that you misunderstand Exfollower here. I believe he is saying "we all feel that way" meaning Gary is NOT nice. Correct me if I'm wrong Ex.s.

to damaged13 - you are correct

Date: August 05, 2011 11:13PM

People warn others about deception.
A person might say ''don't join a pyramid scheme'' or ''don't go to that meditation center'' or ''That stroller is poorly made...don't buy it''.

Here's what I'm saying...

I'm saying there's a lot of ''dialogue'' going on by people wanting to ''help eachother heal''. On this site. There is repetietive dialogue going on between ''healers and recoverers''...I'm saying ...don't buy it. Don't buy the ''dialogue''.

Consider the possibility that these ''helpers'' and ''healers'' are simply elder and still active, loyal members of this cult. The ''trolls'' who come on this site. What I think is that they want to prevent the information damn from bursting. They're thinking that stuff has ''leaked out'' but they don't want the damn to burst.
I think they feign interest in info. that is ALREADY OUT THERE. Next I think that they try to stifle the discussion. I think they keep focusing on the facts that ALREADY LEAKED in order to slow or stifle or prevent anything else from pouring onto an OPEN forum. Then they try to befriend posters via the PRIVATE message system. This is a way to control or intercept any new info. that might come out.
That's not a big deal really. People do that sort of thing a lot.

I would advise people not to befriend them. I don't go nuts using the pm system. I use the OPEN forum and post incessantly in ways that I think addresses the deceivers as well as anyone who might be deceived.

I'm also saying that sexual abuse did/does occur with these people. I think it should be discussed on THIS forum. Not in the private messge system with anonymous ''healers'' etc...

That's what I'm saying.

That's not a difficult, hard, attacking, insulting message.

That is something that would make any clear thinking indivuidual wonder. They would say ''hmmm..is she righ?'' ''Is she paranoid?''. ''Is she onto something?''
Well...read what I'm saying. Consider it. Read some other posts. But my advice is to be cautious/suspicious/paranoid/whatever.... about the ''helpers'' and ''healers'' who troll this site.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2011 11:42PM by Sallie.

Posted by: Pninaruth ()
Date: August 06, 2011 02:27AM

My goal in joining this group is to find out what went down in respects to "MY" family. I'm Pnina Chevallard. I am the youngest of the 6 Chevallard children. My parents are still in the family (John and Donna). My earliest memory was being raped by my oldest brother Steven (Levi). This went on for many years. I'm not looking to "HEAL", because lets face it, it doesn't work that way. What I want is answers. Did the "Passing of the seed" happen to Steven? Or was it just the fact that this group attracts sickos like my parents? I don't care who reads this. I really hope there are trolls on here, because you are pathetic, weak minded, sheep. Sorry you were outcasts as children. Sorry mommy and daddy didn't love you enough. Sorry you can't have a health relationship with a person you own age. So yeah, if someone could get back to me on the whole "my bro is a rape victim" that would be great.

Date: August 06, 2011 02:56AM

LIGHTDANCER 7 POSTED

Lightdancer7
OK this is really getting out of hand. ............................
I know Exfollower, know Pequagirl and it makes me sick that people who are actually seeking more info on this sick cult or wanting to expose this sick group are BEING BEATEN UP by the very people (ie Sallie and now Mygoodname)they are trying to have a dialogue with over this.
(caps are mine)
===========================================================================
PEQUAGIRL'S POST FROM YEARS BACK. A RESPONSE TO ME AFTER I SENT DELALIO'S RAP SHEET AND THE HICKS NEWSDAY ARTICLE

pequagirl
Wow. Not sure who will post anything here in the future! Too bad.......etc. etc. ....... I guess I turned to this forum for strength and understanding. I am pretty good at BEATING MYSELF UP BUT , go ahead sallie, let me have it! I accept the fact that you feel your truth is the only truth.
(caps are mine)

==========================================================================

Who sees a pattern here?
Anonymous older posters who need to have a certain sort of dialogue? Claiming that facts, warnings and accusations against cult members are somehow ''hurting them''?

Date: August 06, 2011 11:39AM

Pnina,
My mom was/is quite the sicko. In that respect you may be onto something.

Date: August 06, 2011 08:37PM

I'm aware of two incidents involving Gary and boys.
I'm thinking they were both legally of age. Originally I remembered the first boy being groomed by Gary at age 15. Now I'm thinking he was 17. And I think the special meeting took place on his 18th birthday.
This happened in 1980. Before the article.
I only know that the young man was so thrilled and elated to be hand picked as Gary's special friend. This was taking place at these tribe meetings that Gary and Jack set up. There was about 12 tribes I think. Not 100% sure. But I think 12 with about 20 people per tribe BEFORE 1981. They were the 16 - 21 year olds. Gary was there as some sort of leader. Jack was never there.
Gary picked the boy out as his special best friend.
After this meeting with Jack the boy expressed hate and anger for Jack. Not Gary. He seemed hurt by Gary. He would try to still be Gary's friend but Gary slowly blew him off as he continued to express anger for Jack. I honestly believe that if this boy hadn't gotten angry and had ''played nice'' that, Gary wouldn't have pulled away from him.
I look back and see the boy as angry with Jack, betrayed by Gary and ...ultimately shunned by them.

Now after 1981 these tribes became obvious. That's when they would do those ''hide and seek'' games and ''interrogation'' games.
Well they just flat out told the stragglers and hangers on that they had to learn how to deceive and lie because ''persecution'' was coming.
More like prosecution?
And they could be more obvious because these people (or their parents) chose to stay DESPITE the article.

I have better details on the specifics of a JACKO meeting with another young man who completely snapped. Then he was shunned by his parents. He was over 18. How does the law apply to that?
These demoniac walk a fine line I believe.

Emancipated minors? Can't an emancipated minor consent to sex more easily? Isn't that why Richie Walsh COUNCILLED in a boy's group home for emancipated minors?

Posted by: danjo ()
Date: August 06, 2011 09:14PM

According to "The Foibles of Abba" article one 35 year old former elder said he would like to tell Hickman this: "You took the most precious thing in a man's life-the desire to reach out to God, to be spiritual-and you used that...That's inexcusable.

I left the Hickman community in February 1982. I will not go into all of the wandering of the ensuing years; nevertheless, in December of 1992 I was living in Lake Ronkonkoma and for various reasons one Saturday night I decided that the next morning I would take the train to attend a particular church in Hicksville. The church was on route 107 south of the tracks. I had passed this passed this place hundreds of times over the years and had never given it a second thought. So Sunday morning came amd I got on the train. After having breakfast at a local diner I was walking south on 107. As I looked down the road for some reason I could not see the building that I was looking for. For a moment I questioned myself as to whether or not I had actually seen this place those hundreds of times. I had not realized before this that the church was set back from the sidewalk a bit and that all the local store-fronts
were right up on the sidewalk so you would not see it from up the street at any distance. As I looked down the road I could see a man walking north in my direction. His walk seemed somewhat unsteady as he was pushing his own wheelchair. He approached people who were walking by who just veered away from him. I had assumed that this man had been out drinking all night and was just looking for money in order to get his next drink. I had it in my mind that I did not want this man to come near me. I was kind of nervous about going into this church as it was . Sure enough the man comes up to me. Black and blue struggling to talk he asks me if I could help him find the very church that I myself was seeking. I was thoroughly perplexed. First of all this man whom I was hoping would just walk on by me says he is looking for the same place as I was. Second of all he just came from the direction where the church is, or so I thought. I told him I thought he must have just passed it. He insisted no it's not there he had been going up and down the street looking for the church all morning! I told him if I find the church I would come and get him. He continued on up the road pushing his wheelchair and I continued walking south. I only walked about ninety feet and there was the church. I'm real confused about this guy now as to why he did not see the church when he just walked right by it and says he had been looking for hours. I looked up the street at him wondering if this guy was just going to be a nuisance who just latches on or what. Well I decided I needed to get this man and his wheelchair. Still wondering what I was getting into as I approached him, into my mind comes the scene when the disciples ask when did we see you naked, hungry or in prison and they are told that as you did it to the least of my brethren so you have done it to me. Right then I knew that it was incumbent upon me to seek out this person's well-being. I wheeled him down the street into the church where we were both welcomed with open arms. At the point of the service where everyone got up to greet one another I put my arm around Charlie and gave him a hug. His response was that I had no idea what I just did. I had already figured out at this point that Charlie had AIDS. He could not see two feet in front of himself. I wheeled him home later that day. He died two weeks later and I would never be the same again.
Flash-back to the mid 1970's. My first encounter with the Hickman community was December 1974 at a house fellwship in North Patchogue. By May of 1975 I was part of a group of young people who formed a singing group. We would go to other churches and nursing homes and preach a Jewish flavored gospel. A young girl at whose church we once performed came along and joined us. She would eventually become a member of the community. Saturday night services in East Meadow which had the early inflluence of Jack's Judaism had just begun.
Sunday morning services were eventually held in a house in East Patchogue. We had a pretty good group out there. I remember an old man would wander in and sit quietly and listen. Jesus was still more or less being preached at this point. I remember at the end of one service turning around and seeing the young girl previously mentioned giving a hug and a kiss to this old man as he sat there with tears streaming down his face. A beautiful sight and a hear-warming memory. This was a cup of cold water being administered to a child in the faith. Sunday morning services would inexplicably come to an end; the singing group was ended through some silly revelation from Jack's satanic imagination. We would now only attend the service in East Meadow as Jack commanded more and more attention. I even heard someone say that stragglers who just wanted to latch on we shoud not bother with as they were of no use to the community. Jack would eventually announce that there were 850 men on Long island who made $50,000 per year who were to belong to the community. The man knew no shame!!!
But was it not the spirit of love that attracted so many of us in the first place? Those of you who read this and are still in the community do you remember those days? Remember from where you have fallen. To those who are too young to have been around back then we were suppposed to be a people with a spirit of power and love and a sound mind. Not a spirit of fear!!! Jack Hickman was a destroyer. An evil man who destroyed many lives! We went from wanting to bring a message of the gospel to the world to beng a people engaged in some kind of fantasy war with the world. Only an agent of Satan could even dream of accomplishing such an atrocity. Yes, Jack Hickman took the most precious thing in a man's life-the desire to reach out to God- and manipulated it for his own ends.
Frank Marrero

Date: August 07, 2011 01:46AM

Frank,
Amen.
Amen, amen, amen

Here's something else really beautiful from another poster. They wrote ......,,,

miruta
I can't believe that I have found this forum more than I can believe I first experienced JH's group years ago. I was never family or a member. But I was deeply in love with one. It was a long time ago and we were young and I believed that I may have married this person. I never knew everything about the group but I knew enough to be very freaked out. Maybe this is why I found this forum, to know that i didn't mistake in forgoing great love. But it still breaks my heart to think about so many beautiful, truly well-meaning hearts that lost a lifetime of potential to choose their own paths (with God). And so I don't understand how no one has (or will) go to the authorities with what they know. How many generations have to suffer? I'm only an outsider and have already suffered because of the power of groupthink. And this is nothing compared to anyone who has been abused, who have led limited lives.

Not too long ago, I read an account of brother-sister incest. A family friend intervened and the perpetrator was sent to jail. And one of the most heartbreaking things I have ever read was the words of the perpetrator who thanked God because someone stopped him. This may be a strong example but it is a worthy one. Almost every one of us is built with an internal compass and though outside factors may temper it, it's still there. I pray that through all of you former members the truth will be shown. You have helped me in the little way you were able to. Please do the same for the victims.

Current Page: 94 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.