Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: disillusioned1 ()
Date: August 18, 2011 04:05AM

Hmmm. Moderator, is it not appropriate to ask questions of other posters on this blog? That is all I have done. As well as post names and dates and organizations to expose "just how far reaching this cult is." I am not an information gatherer here. I am not asking people to answer questions I don't already know the answer to. I am not a mole whose sole purpose is to tone down or intimidate the other people. Am I suspicious, yes? That is why I asked some questions. I simply cannot understand why an innocent poster, concerned, heavily concerned about timelines and "facts" and abusers, who admittedly is connected to MANY families in CO and ME would lash out irrationally at me for asking pointed questions? Why would he do that? I just don't understand. Perhaps it is because I am simple. So I decided to review the forum rules.

Here's some that might apply.

"Don't post false statements, contrived fiction, deliberately misleading statements, obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful and/or threatening comments, which may violate any laws.

Please understand that you are personally responsible for all your comments and actions through this message board.

The purpose of this message board is not to promote a specific religious and/or political viewpoint. Don't use it to preach or proselytize.

Vitriolic posts that personally attack people, will not be tolerated and are grounds for banning the author from this message board.

Any person that is here to cause trouble, start arguments and/or intimidate people, will be banned."

Perhaps we should look at the tone and directly inflammatory nature of someone's post? Did someone drop the f bomb? Did someone call another person a derogatory name? Did someone try to manipulate, bully, and threaten another poster? I believe they did.

I am not scared. But I like to follow rules. Perhaps we all could? Perhaps people responsible for breaking the rules should be banned?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: August 18, 2011 04:08AM

Pninaruth
So there has been a lot of talk about retribution from the group flying around. Here, on my blog, and in conversations I've personally had with people. I just want to say that these people are gutless. They have words and that is it. If they do anything to anyone who speaks up the cops will be called, the FBI will get involved. Hell the FBI has a file on them already. Does anyone understand what these self worshiping, self aggrandized numb-nuts would be giving up if they did anything? We have the truth and documentation on our sides. We all know there are trolls on here. Also this is to the trolls, you guys are so transparent it's retarded. This is as lame as your grandparents trying to be "hip". Please stop, you hurt my head. And if you aren't going to stop could you at least be more amusing to read?!
====================================================================

Let me just confirm that yes...the FBI is aware of them. Names. More names than have been posted on this board.
Police are aware of them.
Retribution?
Well I hope and pray that anyone who these PEDOPHILES are trying to intimidate will document the threats.
Please.
Really.
Document and report.
I think that threatening someone is a crime.
Am I right?
Clearly these WEAK AND COWARDLY PEDOPHILES should be prosecuted even if they just threaten someone.
Just say ''was that a threat?''...''are you trying to intimidate me?''.... and record the response.

Posted by: Pninaruth ()
Date: August 18, 2011 04:21AM

Sallie
After reading so many historically ''innacurate'' postings by ''anonymous'' people...I am so grateful to PNINA for her blog entitled MODERNDAYCULT.BLOGSPOT.COM

I Love it.

LOL! Damn it Sallie! It's Jackhickmancult.blogspot.com ;)! Thanks for the support! Our numbers are soaring!

Date: August 18, 2011 04:34AM

Sorry Sallie, you got the websites wrong. I'll put them all up there so everyone can have some pleasant bathroom reading:

[jackhickmancult.blogspot.com]
Pnina's blog about some of the teachings and things in actual writing (wasn't someone asking for facts) about the cult. There are also links to youtube with some incredible legos animations. I personally like the one about the passing of the seed with the person on the table.. awesome.

[moderndoomsdaycult.com]
A more narrative/historical approach by someone, I will just call them Deep Throat, because they are hiding their identity. It seems like they have done their research. They seem to be second generation. But I AM an idiot, I could be wrong.

[decidedlyfact.blogspot.com]
A newer blog out there to talk about things that have happened. Things multiple people have experienced, things just the poster has experienced. Youth written.

[butseriouslybaby.blogspot.com]
This is my baby. I am Freckle Face. My cajones are just not as big as Pnina's so I'll retain my "anonymity" for now. If you know me, if you've talked to me, if you knew my parents, if you know anything about me, you'll figure it out. I don't claim that people are idiots. People are pretty smart actually. I know people have already figured it out so I thought I'd just out myself.

I've been asked to stop posting here. I have now received 2 threats. Both thinly veiled, both pathetic. What does this say to me?

It says to me that I'm really excited the forefathers had the foresight to write the second amendment. It says to me that I'm glad the cop lives across the street. It says to me that I've hit a nerve. Only the truth hits a nerve people. Only the truth. People will shy away from baldface lies. That is not what worries them. They are afraid of the truth. They are afraid of sympathy. They are afraid of changing people's minds. What if more youth step away? What if more youth leave? What if more people start telling the abuse story? What is they lose their income?

It's easy, very easy, to blame the George D's of the world. It's easy to say that you could say "any group" could be responsible for demanding perfection and adherence to certain rules. It's easy to say that the people who abused others were few and far between and already sick. It makes it the person's fault and not the group's fault.

How about Pnina's father who tried to rape another woman in the group? This is recent, in the last 10 years. The woman was talked into NOT calling the cops. The woman was victimized and not allowed justice. They think they are judge and jury and executioner. THEY punished him. THEY sent him to counseling. THEY counseled him (the old Puerto Rican social worker). THEY warned the other people of the group to stay away from him. But you want to be a part of these people? You want to be a part of people who would do that to that woman? Who would deny her justice? Who would allow her to still be in the SAME CLAN, and attend events and meetings with a man who tried to rape her? This is a loving group? If this was you or your wife/mother/sister/aunt... how would you feel?

What if you removed the wool from your eyes and started to see things from the perspective of the raped woman? Would innocent jokes still seem funny? Or would they now be creepy?

Think about the iceberg people. Think. You can only see a percentage, but it's massive. Think about statistics about rape. What is the current percentage of women that actually report it? Why don't they report it? They think people won't believe them. They think people will say it was their fault. They think people will think they are promiscuous. They think the rapist will kill them for telling. They think it because it HAPPENS.

I will not be afraid. I am not afraid. I will continue to ask questions when things don't add up, because I want to know the answer. Being bullied doesn't scare me. I had a really scary Dad. Hearing the f bomb and being called an idiot is just another walk in the park for me.

Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: August 18, 2011 06:13AM

[jackhickmancult.blogspot.com]
===========================================================================

Love it.
I love this blog.

OK.
This time I got it right.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2011 06:15AM by Sallie.

Posted by: Pninaruth ()
Date: August 18, 2011 06:29AM

Sallie
http://jackhickmancult.blogspot.com/
===========================================================================

Love it.
I love this blog.

OK.
This time I got it right.

Sallie this blogger loves you!

Posted by: damaged13 ()
Date: August 18, 2011 07:34AM

Thank you Disillusioned for posting the links, and to all the authors of the various blogs. You helped me today. I've been wanting to reveal the truth to a family member of mine who I recently discovered is "in", and your bravery inspired me to do so today.

Date: August 18, 2011 09:02AM

yes! Good for you damaged. My greatest wish is that the youth be given a choice. They should be allowed to read and judge for themselves. I've sent the Foibles article to people still in it that have been severely hurt by this group, but they didn't believe it. They believed their parents and their brain-washing. I guess it's up to them to make a decision at that point. But they made a choice! They had the opportunity to make a choice. They are adults. I could be nice and say: oh they've been brain washed and they don't know any better, but I won't. These people all live "in the world" they know the standard of right and wrong. They can choose to follow it, or they can choose to hide.

I had never read the article. Never. I barely knew it existed. I was always curious about the big fallout. I'm still curious about what exactly happened to Lou. No one would talk about Lou, yet Dennis was the one the article talks about.

What happened to Lou?

I still have a lot of questions.

Posted by: justagirljh ()
Date: August 18, 2011 09:20AM

Look him up on facebook. Apparently, that's the answer lately. Looks like he's married (to a female) and has even spawned a kid (and not a dark-haired male. Go figure).

Posted by: marvin ()
Date: August 18, 2011 10:54AM

Considering how you feel about attacks on innocent people can you comment on my post back to you regading my feelings and stance on anyone who has abused others, no matter when it took place. You were very quick to lump me in a group of people who you felt were supportive of "forgive and forget" when it is blantaly not where I stand.
Thank you.

disillusioned1
Hmmm. Moderator, is it not appropriate to ask questions of other posters on this blog? That is all I have done. As well as post names and dates and organizations to expose "just how far reaching this cult is." I am not an information gatherer here. I am not asking people to answer questions I don't already know the answer to. I am not a mole whose sole purpose is to tone down or intimidate the other people. Am I suspicious, yes? That is why I asked some questions. I simply cannot understand why an innocent poster, concerned, heavily concerned about timelines and "facts" and abusers, who admittedly is connected to MANY families in CO and ME would lash out irrationally at me for asking pointed questions? Why would he do that? I just don't understand. Perhaps it is because I am simple. So I decided to review the forum rules.

Here's some that might apply.

"Don't post false statements, contrived fiction, deliberately misleading statements, obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful and/or threatening comments, which may violate any laws.

Please understand that you are personally responsible for all your comments and actions through this message board.

The purpose of this message board is not to promote a specific religious and/or political viewpoint. Don't use it to preach or proselytize.

Vitriolic posts that personally attack people, will not be tolerated and are grounds for banning the author from this message board.

Any person that is here to cause trouble, start arguments and/or intimidate people, will be banned."

Perhaps we should look at the tone and directly inflammatory nature of someone's post? Did someone drop the f bomb? Did someone call another person a derogatory name? Did someone try to manipulate, bully, and threaten another poster? I believe they did.

I am not scared. But I like to follow rules. Perhaps we all could? Perhaps people responsible for breaking the rules should be banned?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.