Current Page: 35 of 117
Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: October 30, 2009 02:05AM

How are negative thinkers disciplined by the group Daddy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: pequagirl ()
Date: October 30, 2009 02:06AM

FYI to daddylonglegs- I meant no disrespect or reference to Jack by calling you "daddy"- I just meant it as an abbreviation- guess I was too lazy to write out your full name.

Date: October 30, 2009 02:06AM

Daddy?

Date: October 30, 2009 02:10AM

Pequa wrote FYI to daddylonglegs- I meant no disrespect or reference to Jack by calling you "daddy"- I just meant it as an abbreviation- guess I was too lazy to write out your full name.
======================================================
Uh oh.
Have I been disresctful or lazy?????????

Date: October 30, 2009 02:11AM

I have to stop for a while.
The real world is calling.
I'll be back in bit.....

Posted by: daddylonglegs ()
Date: October 30, 2009 02:38AM

pequagirl
FYI to daddylonglegs- I meant no disrespect or reference to Jack by calling you "daddy"- I just meant it as an abbreviation- guess I was too lazy to write out your full name.

Thanks, "pequagirl". I didn't take it that way- figured you didn't feel like typing it out.

Date: October 30, 2009 03:10AM

Daddylonglegs wrote:In case you didn't know, daddylonglegs is a name for a kind of spider. Or maybe I'm a daddy, and have long legs. Maybe it's a nickname. Maybe "pequagirl" just didn't feel like typing out the whole thing. Regardless, not sure exactly what it is you are trying to imply.

====================================================================
Hello dear,
Ok
Two things....
One) my attempt at humor
Two) my questioning someone who might be in a leadership postition

Posted by: Concerned1220 ()
Date: November 02, 2009 03:47PM

Hello to everyone,
I have been quietly following this thread for a good long while and figured I'd finally post.

About me:
I am an outsider to this group but share a heavy concern in that my in-laws have been with the group seemingly from its inception, and they have children within the group whom I always worry about.

My question to those on the boards, and even the moderator:
seeing with my own eyes the division it causes within a family, is it ever worth confronting relatives about this "religion" with an open and honest debate? is it just a pipe-dream to ever expect anything open and honest from them?

as for those of you on the board who are past/present members, I definitely feel the distinction that there are "old-schoolers" as well as "new schoolers"... that said, could someone with the proper knowledge help me to outline what my family members and this group even believes in anymore? (i.e. they seem to sway on all fronts regarding attitudes towards Jesus, vegetarianism, living on LI, etc. etc.)

last, is it possible to help some of the outsiders following this board (I know quite a few who do) fill in the blanks by putting together something of a rough time-line? I know this sounds like alot, but I would like to compare notes, in regards to things like:

when abba died, or what time period the alleged sexual assaults occurred, what year did abba return from hiding, or when they all decided to move to Maine (sometime just after 9/11 for my family if I remember correctly)

thanks for any help, and thank all of you for the continued discussion on this board, it truly seems to be the only remedy for such a group

Posted by: brainwashed ()
Date: November 03, 2009 07:58AM

this is certainly getting interesting isnt it?

Posted by: brainwashed ()
Date: November 03, 2009 08:10AM

Who else on the forum are, or would you be comparing notes with Concerned?

Current Page: 35 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.