Current Page: 3 of 7
Documentary on Werner Erhard, with his participation,arrived
Posted by: nutrino ()
Date: August 21, 2006 04:37AM

caligari
- The attack on a persons ability to criticaly think and determine reality in the next statements, "I want you to get that this is the way you live your life. You live your life as if reality is what's real to you."

- The denial of personal and individual physical reality in his next statements, "Old ladies don't bother me, you know that...that's good. I don't have any respect for old ladies. I got respect for people, but not old ladies."

In all the years that I have been following these guys there is one pattern I see repeated... the "Fearless Leader" says something cryptic, the tone of the statement is usually portentious, like this is a matter of great import, but it is of such depth and non-obviousness that only the [i:9b9f811a01] almost enlightened [/i:9b9f811a01] will appreciate the true significance of what the Fearless Leader has said ... now, you must understand this, there will always be only one [b:9b9f811a01] fully enlightened being [/b:9b9f811a01] who is "qualified" to speak on this plane, because, naturally, one, and only one fully enlightened being can inhabit this plane, at least within the confines of one LGAT business model.... so the [i:9b9f811a01] coterie of the almost enlightened [/i:9b9f811a01] will oooh and ahhh like trained monkeys at a the circus when the [b:9b9f811a01] fully enlightened being [/b:9b9f811a01] tosses these peanuts of deep wisdom to his adherents... and all too often, they really don't mean squat... the minds of the trained monkeys race around [i:9b9f811a01] imputing meaning to nonsense statements [/i:9b9f811a01] ..... Omigod !!! [b:9b9f811a01] Leroy Rapheal Humperdinck [/b:9b9f811a01] said that "the zero point is the source of the unself !!!" And the selfless genius who went into exile for his beloved lambs, [b:9b9f811a01] Wilner Eversnurd [/b:9b9f811a01], he took it a step further, "Underneath the underneath is past the above! Do you appreciate that your liver is not your armpit! CAN you appreciate that DISTINCTION!!!! YOUR LIVER IS not YOUR ARMPIT !!!!!! got it ? ".....

"Yesss Wilner, oh yess Wilner.... impregnate my astral body with your distinctions ! I am one with Wilner!!!! "

Man's a frooking genius I tells ya... he done seen THE SINGULARITY with his perceptual sphincter ! Ya gotta bow down to this essence of beingness...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: blarney36363636 ()
Date: October 05, 2006 04:42AM

robyn symon did take landmark classes. the film was also executive produced by werner's former lawyer. It is pro landmark, I've seen it.

Yes, could you please give some references?

Which lawyer was the executive producer?

Was it Art Schreiber, General Counsel of Landmark Education and Chairman of its Board of Directors?

What is "Eagle Island Films"?

Have they done other work or is it just a shell production company formed by Landmark to produce this puff-piece?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 05, 2006 07:39PM

Do you mean Landmark lawyer Marty Leaf?

Symon interviewed me briefly for supposed "balance."

Did that make it in?

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: October 09, 2006 01:41PM

After reading this post:

blarney36363636:

Here is the cast & crew for Transformation: The Life And Legacy Of Werner Erhard:

DIRECTOR: Robyn Symon
CAST: Don Lattin, Jane Self, Michael Jenson, Randy McNamara, Warren Bennis, Werner Erhard
cinematographer: Horacio Marquinez

Anyone know if any of these individuals have participated in Werner Erhard's various coursework before?

Here is what was quickly available:

Don Lattin - Ex-Employees Describe Abuse In Suit Against est's Erhard
San Francisco Chronicle/April 3, 1990
[www.culteducation.com]

Jane Self - 60 Minutes and the Assassination of Werner Erhard, authorSelf assures you she’s a PhD right on the cover. (Breakthru Publications)
[www.believermag.com]

Randy McNamara - August 1973, trainer with est/Erhard Seminars Training, (the graduate review" publication of est, an
educational corporation, july/august 1980), currently Landmark Forum Leader - [www.landmarkeducation.com]

Warren Bennis - took est Training in 1979, served as a consultant to Erhard in 1980's (The Return of Werner Erhard: Guru II
Los Angeles Magazine/May, 1988
By Mark MacNamara ), [www.culteducation.com]

From the looks of the Cast & Crew publicly listed, it seems that this production will most likely be biased towards an overly positive representation of Werner Erhard and his various coursework and organizations.

Thoughts?

And then reading the information from this guy:

Igotit:

robyn symon did take landmark classes. the film was also executive produced by werner's former lawyer. It is pro landmark, I've seen it.

I worked on the documentary. I was doing it as a favor to a family member who I shouldn't name.
I also talked with Robyn Symon and heard she had taken the forum.
At one point we went to a Landmark meeting to shoot and it was one of the scarier things I've done. People were sharing about all of the problems in their lives and the moderator was probing them with questions that did not necessarily elicit answers. It was very uncomfortable. One person would say how they were fat, the next would say they couldn't get a date and the moderator would say things like "the problem is you", or the usual Landmark crap. Then this one fillipino man said he was concerned that his daughter was missing and he hadn't heard from her in 2 weeks. He said this was very uncharacteristic of his duaghter, that she is always promt and keeps in touch and he was very worried about her. He hadn't contacted police and was basically dependent on Landmark to give him the approval on what to do in the situation. The moderator told him that this wasn't about his daughter and this was actually about him. I could tell the man was scared and nervous. He was afraid something bad had happened to his daughter and the answer, that it was his problem, didn't sit well with him. The moderator eventually got the man to admit he was focusing on his daughter too much and not on himself.
This is exactly why Landmark is dangerous.

It really seems like this movie had all the involvement of Landmark Education corporate, and was sanctioned/orchestrated by Werner Erhard as a "puff-piece" as mentioned earlier.

Posted by: ezdoesit ()
Date: October 11, 2006 01:33AM

Hmmmm....

Wonder why "igotit" decided to nuke all his/her posts.

EZ

Date: October 11, 2006 01:46AM

Hmmmm....

Wonder why "igotit" decided to nuke all his/her posts.

EZ
I was wondering the exact same thing.
Probably silenced somehow by someone connected to Landmark Education or Robyn Symon Productions or the shell company that no one knows anything about yet, EAGLE ISLAND FILMS. I would bet Art Schreiber or Martin Leaf contacted this person and scared him off with a veiled legal threat, sigh, just like they always do unfortunately...

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 19, 2006 11:16PM

Anyone that sees "Transformation" about the supposed "legacy of Werner Erhard" should also see what his Forum is all about.

See [www.culteducation.com]

The France 3 documentary goes inside the Forum and is quite revealing.

Landmark is busy trying to keep this film off the Internet through legal threats etc.

No wonder. Anyone objective that watches this will quickly see what's wrong with Landmark.

Firsthand footage exposes the Forum "experience" and its leader in France as abusive and little more than a bully.

Very shortly after this documentary was broadcast nationally on French television, Landmark packed up and left the country. The company no longer has an branch in Paris and never sued France 3.

Posted by: Acid Reindeer ()
Date: October 23, 2006 06:36AM

I just watched the trailer and noticed that they used the same type font that Landmark itself uses in the end credits.

Date: December 07, 2006 04:04PM

Anyone have any updates on the financing of this film ?

Anyone know anything more about EAGLE ISLAND FILMS ?

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: December 08, 2006 04:35AM

jack/werner not only capitalized on the 'tidbits' he borrowed from scientology in the creation of his cult, but he is also intending to further capitalize on the Hitlerian Maxim; 'when a lie gets big enough, it will become accepted as the truth'.
His 'legacy' sitcom is about doing just that. Spread the deception until it overtakes reality. But like Hitler, he will disappear into the darkest pages of world history and those who try to keep his 'legacy' alive will have to do so underground just like KKK have had to do since the fall of their 'source'.

Current Page: 3 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.