Current Page: 90 of 273
Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: September 01, 2008 09:10AM

Ryan your right on...with a very accurate insight into the devils sceams..
Ryan what you said needs to be repeted:

"The enemy does not want reconciliation to happen and does not want this HUGE LIE exposed. There are unseen things spiritually that come with the package of RLC that you want to run from as quick as possible. Renounce them. Detach them from you. These are the things that rob, steal and destroy your Joy, Peace, Truth, Family, Friends and first love with God. Some of you need to stay and fight. Be on guard though. Stay strong! Hang on to each other. Keep your eyes on Jesus. "
"-Ryan-"

To stop a false teacher and to have Reconciliation has been our primary Goal here on this forum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 01, 2008 07:43PM

Back when Greg Huth was the head elder I remember him telling a small group of guys that we all need to make sacrifices then he started telling us that several elders had refinanced their homes and gave a lot money to help with the new church building.
So think of it....they have a financual tie to Tony. Thats why some remain so loyal to Tony even though personaly they don't agree with Tony there is that soul tie that says they are not going to loose out on the investment they made.
I remember when Greg Huth was bragging about his investment and telling us of the other Elders who made big investments guys like Dan Florie, Rollan Pang & Greg Skinner.
I wonder if there allegincies to Tony would be so strong if thay had not sacrificed so much?

Then there was the Cobra car that the elders built and gave to Tony. All these investments to Tony is a form of "Tony Worship" and I believe has clouded there ability to objectivity and properly handel the affairs of the church.

Another thing I believe people should know is there might be 11-14 elders/pastors but not all have a vote in the affairs of the church. Tony can pick and choose what elders he wants at speciffic meetings....they are so manipulated by Tony they have become puppets with human smiles for Tony.

This is a very messed up form of church government!

Date: September 03, 2008 07:39AM

This Fourm Can't be Stopped !! however ifTony and his clones had it there way they would sure try to.

The testimonies and explanations of how Tonys teachings have advresly effected so many people is mind boggeling. Don't let the sycophants kid you when they say"its just a few disenchanted ex-members posting here." Oh No! for some people the wounds are to fresh it would be like picking a scab and for others they are just waiting for the right opertunity to speek out.

I would challange any of you who see Tony as the man of god.....
Q: if Tony was really from the true and living God, then why are there so many stories of spiritual abuse & testimonies like what you read here on this Forum?
Why has there been over 6 Elders that have stepped down?
Why has SOMA dwindeled down to 7 studets?
Why have the other Radiant Life churches (Katy Texas, Laguna & South Sacrament) pulled away from Tony?

Posted by: HMajewski ()
Date: September 03, 2008 09:48AM

My heart is so heavy. I am so discouraged to see that even though people have spoken the truth leadership continues to choose to look the other way. Don't you realize everything you do that is in contrast to God's word in public and in private affects the entire body? Are you really willing to continue to malign the word of God and call it truth? I am sickened by the fact that the pastors and elders who know that they know refuse to stand up for what they believe!! Seriously, look around, where are all the missing parts? Do you really believe all of the excuses you have been given add up? Most of you know me, I'm not crazy, I'm brokenhearted! I left because I could no longer sit by and watch people be decieved, or treated poorly (to put it mildly). I urge you LEADERSHIP, you know who you are, to do what is right for the sake of the body! If you honestly don't know what is going on ask! And dont' stop asking until you get the truth, all the dismissals and excuses are not true. Stop allowing the lies! Please, before it's too late. You will be held responsible, this I know for sure. I'm scared for you. God does not play!
Sincerely, Heidi

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: September 03, 2008 02:58PM

The proceeding post is in response to a message left on Ryan's myspace page from Joe.
I agreed with Joe's suggestion and will post the following scriptures running the risk of "preaching'
The suggestion was to use scripture as it is the only thing that stands true. And alongside of testimony it just make it more solid. So I went searching. Hear a some verses that I believe back up some of our testimonies. The first couple of verses I have put because they indicate the role of the Elders and Deacons. I also believe that the elders and deacons standards are the standards we should hold ALL leadership to. I am posting these because I believe that SOME of the leadership do not fit this criteria.

Titus 1:5-13 NLT
5 I left you on the island of Crete so you could complete our work there and appoint elders in each town as I instructed you. 6 An elder must live a blameless life. He must be faithful to his wife, and his children must be believers who don¡¦t have a reputation for being wild or rebellious. 7 For an elder must live a blameless life. He must not be arrogant or quick-tempered; he must not be a heavy drinker, violent, or dishonest with money.
8 Rather, he must enjoy having guests in his home, and he must love what is good. He must live wisely and be just. He must live a devout and disciplined life. 9 He must have a strong belief in the trustworthy message he was taught; then he will be able to encourage others with wholesome teaching and show those who oppose it where they are wrong.
10 For there are many rebellious people who engage in useless talk and deceive others. This is especially true of those who insist on circumcision for salvation. 11 They must be silenced, because they are turning whole families away from the truth by their false teaching. And they do it only for money. 12 Even one of their own men, a prophet from Crete, has said about them, ¡§The people of Crete are all liars, cruel animals, and lazy gluttons.¡¨ 13 This is true. So reprimand them sternly to make them strong in the faith.

1Peter 5:1-51 NLT
And now, a word to you who are elders in the churches. I, too, am an elder and a witness to the sufferings of Christ. And I, too, will share in his glory when he is revealed to the whole world. As a fellow elder, I appeal to you: 2 Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly¡Xnot for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. 3 Don't lord it over the people assigned to your care, but lead them by your own good example. 4 And when the Great Shepherd appears, you will receive a crown of never-ending glory and honor.
5 In the same way, you younger men must accept the authority of the elders. And all of you, serve each other in humility, for
"God opposes the proud
but favors the humble.¨

1 Timothy 3:1-10 NIV
1 Here is a trustworthy saying: IF anyone sets his heart on being an overseer, he desires a noble task. 2 Now the overseer must be above reproach, the husband of but one wife, temperate, self controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach 3 not given to drunkeness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. 4 he must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him with proper respect. 5( if anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God's church) 6 He must bit be a recent convert, or he may become conceited and fall under the same judgement of the devil. 7 He must also have a good reputation with outsiders, so that he will not fall into disgrace and into the devil's trap.
8 Deacons, Likewise are to be men worthy of respect, sincere, not indulging in much wine, and not pursuing dishonest gain.9 they must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with a clear conscience. 10 They must first be tested; and then if there is nothing against them, let them serve as deacons.

John 14:6-7 NLT

6 Jesus told him, ''I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. 7 If you had really known me, you would know who my Father is. From now on, you do know him and have seen him!"

I put this scripture, because I remembered an older post where someone indicated that they were told they were not mature enough to hear the Lord clearly, to listen to what the leadership was saying. Once we realize the ultimate truth we KNOW him.
I believe in Godly counsel, but do not like to discredit the actual line we have to God, in our PERSONAL relationship.

1 Timothy 6: 3-10 NLT ( this one really stuck out to me)

3 Some people may contradict our teaching, but these are the wholesome teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ. These teachings promote a godly life. 4 Anyone who teaches something different is arrogant and lacks understanding. Such a person has an unhealthy desire to quibble over the meaning of words. This stirs up arguments ending in jealousy, division, slander, and evil suspicions. 5 These people always cause trouble. Their minds are corrupt, and they have turned their backs on the truth. To them, a show of godliness is just a way to become wealthy.
6 Yet true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth. 7 After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can¡¦t take anything with us when we leave it. 8 So if we have enough food and clothing, let us be content.
9 But people who long to be rich fall into temptation and are trapped by many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into ruin and destruction. 10 For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. And some people, craving money, have wandered from the true faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows.

Romans 1:28-32

28 Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, quarreling, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. 30 They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. 31 They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. 32 They know God¡¦s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too.
I find it interesting that they would lump in disobeying parents with all these other sins.

Anyways I hope that this is helpful

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2008 03:07PM by Escapee07.

Date: September 03, 2008 03:11PM

Heidi~

Please don't be discouraged, I know that it is tough to see the stubborness. I do believe that God is working things out. In his time, all will be put into right order. All we can do, since we know the truth, is to pray. You are a wise woman and I am sure you know this already, but i thought I would share.

Love you,
Nicole Bianchini

Date: September 03, 2008 10:42PM

Escapee07
thanks for the great remender from Romans "They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, are heartless, and have no mercy. They know God¡¦s justice requires that those who do these things deserve to die, yet they do them anyway. Worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too."

yeah I can say I have deffently been back stabbed a few times in fact there was a time when I was still attending RLc I felt like tonys hat was haning on the knife in my back.

Also thanks for the encouragement.

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: September 03, 2008 11:58PM

I want to first thank Braveheart, Heidi and Nicole for posting on here still. In one hand, it is REALLY cool to see people healing to the point that they are not needing to vent their pain as much and now are becoming even more constructive. This forum IS A PLACE that is safe to share and vent if need be. It is the part of the healing process. Some leaders and elders have told me that they discounted the people on here and in other places because they have not the bravery to approach the elders. I reminded them that “MANY” do not trust the elders right now and are fearful that their testimony will be rejected and discarded. I told them it is up to them to chase after the wounded sheep. “WOUNDED SHEEP” that have been wounded by the shepherds DON’T RUN BACK to the hand that whipped them. Sheep are dumb, but not that dumb.

Tony often taught about being a commander and his care for his troops. He often GLORIED in his teaching that there will always be “casualties” of war, which is true. However, even the army teaches that “NO ONE WILL BE LEFT BEHIND”. Now, to all of your readers, how many of you have been “LEFT BEHIND”? Has anyone dressed your wounds, or are you just a casualty of war? If not, know this… you are disposable in Tony’s eyes. I have pasted a quote speech from “We Were Soldiers”. Let it sink deep into your heart.

WE WERE SOLDIERS (speech to 7th calvery)

Moore: Look around you. In the 7th Cavalry, we got a Captain from the Ukraine. Another from Puerto Rico. We've got Japanese, Chinese, Blacks, Hispanics, Cherokee Indians, Jews and Gentiles -- all Americans. Now here in the States, some men in this Unit may experience discrimination because of race or creed. But for you and me now, all that is gone. We're moving into the 'valley of the shadow of death' -- where you will watch the back of the man next to you, as he will watch yours. And you won't care what color he is or by what name he calls God.

They say we're leavin' home. We're goin' to what home was always supposed to be. So let us understand the situation. We are goin' into battle against a tough and determined enemy. I can't promise you that I will bring you all home alive. But this I swear before you and before Almighty God: That when we go into battle, I will be the first to set foot on the field, and I will be the last to stop off. And I will leave no one behind.

Dead or alive, we will all come home together. So help me God.

I wanted to say this last thing. The wounded sheep are crying out and God has heard their crys. If you are a leader, Pastor or Elder at RLC and are ignoring their CRY, Gods face will be against you. This so called commander is not a commander at all. I have heard of some information today that absolutely grieved me of some things Tony spoke of in SOMA recently about “ADVANTAGEOUS TERRAIN “ and used Bill Simon as an example. HE DOWN RIGHT SLANDERED him without using his name. He told of Bills story and told everyone to "not try and figure out who I am speaking about". People know this story! I cannot believe this man. When will he stop! If you are in SOMA, you know what I am talking about in regards to this teaching. You are all getting one side of the story. When will you stop listening to these lies. WAKE UP! Please WAKE UP and listen. I implore you brothers. Please respond to the cry of Gods sheep.

Many have been left behind in this great fight. Instead of dressing the wounds, they are left for dead. Please be bold to come on here and speak out! If needed, apologize. God is at work and…”1 Peter 3:12
For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil."

-Ryan-

Date: September 04, 2008 12:26AM

Discredit us because we did not come directly to them??? Oh that is rich...They are a HUGE part of the problem...It is ridiculous the excuses that they will use to not face the facts...

Posted by: Free2bme ()
Date: September 04, 2008 12:52AM

Interesting comments Ryan. I speak for my family when I say WE DID APPROACH THE LEADERSHIP. We spoke with elders and pastors to no avail. My husband made two attempts to approach Tony by setting up an appointment with him but he received nothing but the third degree from his secretary. Also he made an attempt to approach Tony after service one day, my husband asked for forgiveness from Tony as he had harbored hatred towards him; Tony looked at him and said forgiven and walked away. After that, my husband made one more attempt to set an appointment with Tony, again to no avail. My husbands approach become a SOMA discussion later as how you should or shouldn't approach leadership. He slandered my husband without mentioning his name. It happened to be a discussion in the class that our daughter was attending. She knew exactly who he was talking about because she told me about the teaching. My husband was a wounded sheep crying out to the shephard and received no comfort, nothing. Just rebuke as is always typical at RLC. He was used as an example to further push the agenda of the leadership! Another fine example of how family values are supported at the church!!! (Yes there is sarcasm in this response!)

As far as the shephard coming after the wounded, please don't! I have in Jesus the Shephard who truly cares for his flock. I will not sit around waiting for the wolf to come along and destroy me again. I have found a place of healing and rest, a place where I feel safe again.

May God bless you all.

Karen

Current Page: 90 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.