Current Page: 87 of 273
Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: August 27, 2008 01:03AM

Another deep thought...when it comes to Spiritual Parenting and counceling a wife to leave her husband because he disagrees with Tony......
I ran accross a beverage that would line up with likeness of this teaching and reflects this life style....
“Polygamy Porter Beer”.
The main label proclaims
“Why Have Just One?”.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: HeavyHeart ()
Date: August 27, 2008 01:36PM

Does anyone have scripture regarding whether we should be warning our brothers and sisters at RL about these issues? I found some, but I know there has to be more! So far, it seems that our brothers and sisters don't want to hear anything negative at all, even if it is truth. They have told us we are destructive because we even mention this subject. I do not believe this is biblical. Why would they not want to know? Ignorance isn't really bliss.

Here is what I have so far:

2 Chronicles 16
(concerning an army coming against Judah. The Lord says to Judah: "March down against them you will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions, stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you. O Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. G o and and face them tomorrow and the Lord will be with you."

Judges 7:23
Get up, go down against the camp, because I am going to give it into your hands.

Acts 20:29
Savage wolves will come in among you and not spare the flock. Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw disciples after them. So be on your guard. Remember that for 3 years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Ezekiel 14:10
Because they (false prophets) lead my people astray, saying "peace" when there is no peace and because when a flimsy wall is built they will cover it with whitewash, therefore, tell those who cover it with whitewash that it is going to fall. Rain will come as torrents and I will send hailstones hurtling down and violent winds burst forth. When the wall collapses will people ask you, where is the whitewash you covered it with?

Ezekiel 13:20-22
(the Lord says) I am against your magic charm with which you ensnare people like birds and I will tear them from your arms. I will set free the people that you ensnare like birds. I will tear off your veils and save my people from your hands and they will no longer fall prey to your power. Then you will know that I am the LORD.

Ezekiel 33:3
The Watchman...sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people, then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not take warning and the sword comes and takes his life his blood will be on his own head, since he heard the sound of the trumpet but did not take warning, his blood will be on his own head. If he would have taken warning he would have been saved.

But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes the life of one of them, that man will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood.

Mark 4:21-22
Whatever is hidden is meant to be disclosed and whatever is concealed is meant to be brought out into the open. If anyone has ears let him hear.

I believe it is our duty to get up and stand firm. We can not be complacent and run and hide. But, we only owe them a warning. It is their choice to listen or not. I know some may have other views or more on this one. Please let me know. Thanks.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: August 27, 2008 02:05PM

HeavyHeart
Does anyone have scripture regarding whether we should be warning our brothers and sisters at RL about these issues?

Yes HeavyHeart...............There have been many scriptures provided on this forum. If you read through all of the posts you will see the references or be directed to a site that has references. It is sad that those who think bad of us want to ignore the very word of god they hang their hat on when it comes to Radiant Life Church and what is going on. But I guess that is part of the brainwashing, manipulation, abuse, and mind control. it saddens me much now.

Date: August 27, 2008 08:48PM

I keep going back to Revelations 2:20 so I will post a small section from that passage with speciffic notes.....
Nevertheless, I have this against you (Radiant Life Church): You tolerate that (Tony Cunningham) woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess (and apostle). By (Tony's) her teaching (He)she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to (Tony Cunningham) idols. I have given (Tony) her time to repentof her immorality, but she is unwilling. So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds. Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan's so-called deep secrets (I will not impose any other burden on you):

Date: August 27, 2008 09:10PM

W O W !
this forum has over 30,300 views!!!

I know many people are reading the testimonies and asking many questions. I know we need to pray like we have never prayed before for the people at RLc as things are shaking up. Pray for the few brave elders who have had it with the abuse. Pray that the people who are still thinking poor Tony is just a victium that their eyes wold be opened and they would see past his deception.

PRAY PRAY PRAY that GOD would shake the house down.

Date: August 27, 2008 10:13PM

Pray that God would free the devout Tony fowlowers who have innocently made unholy soul teis with Tony i.e. Covanant Relationships, Spiritual Parenting & Spiritual Coverings / Discipleship. After all if we have faith in God above then Jesus Christ is our covering. There is power in the blood of Jesus Christ and I believe that there will be deliverance with in the staff of RLc. I'm praying that the demonic strongholds would be silenced and removed to the pit of hell. That the Holy Spirit would renew the minds of the elders and give them clear vision as how to restore all the abused and hurt people.

so please continue to pray

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: August 28, 2008 12:46AM

TO ALL WHO HAVE BEEN SCATTERED AND HURT:

A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT!!!
( This scripture was written following Gods judgment on the Leaders of Israel.)

EZEKIEL 11: 16-25 (NIV)

Promised Return of Israel
16 "Therefore say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Although I sent them far away among the nations and scattered them among the countries, yet for a little while I have been a sanctuary for them in the countries where they have gone.'
17 "Therefore say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will gather you from the nations and bring you back from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you back the land of Israel again.'

18 "They will return to it and remove all its vile images and detestable idols. 19 I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. 20 Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God. 21 But as for those whose hearts are devoted to their vile images and detestable idols, I will bring down on their own heads what they have done, declares the Sovereign LORD."

22 Then the cherubim, with the wheels beside them, spread their wings, and the glory of the God of Israel was above them. 23 The glory of the LORD went up from within the city and stopped above the mountain east of it. 24 The Spirit lifted me up and brought me to the exiles in Babylonia [d] in the vision given by the Spirit of God.
Then the vision I had seen went up from me, 25 and I told the exiles everything the LORD had shown me.

-Ryan-

Posted by: Ring barer ()
Date: August 28, 2008 01:41AM

“It is a paradox that every dictator has climbed to power on the ladder of free speech. Immediately on attaining power each dictator has suppressed all free speech except his own.”

-Hoover

“I started, 'In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit ... '”

-Manson

"I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator."

- Hitler

It’s funny to me that some start with maybe some good intention… yet in the end there goal almost becomes devastation… and they see themselves as not at fault or without blame…

Yet they forget one very important fact… they are not God….

Posted by: his daughter ()
Date: August 28, 2008 05:18AM

Let me start by saying at this point I am still a member of Radiant Life and I will remain anonymous. You may not trust me or respect my opinions because of this, but I am okay with that. I have read most of what is on here. I remember a lot of you, but I was never “friends” with most of you because of that inner circle thing, which I have never been a part of. For those of you I do know, I do miss you. It’s not the same without you.

Let me state clearly that I do not come to defend any leadership at RLC, nor do I come to bash. I come only to state my own position, my own experience, and my own personal feelings. I represent no one other than myself.

I am not in leadership and my contact with leadership is fairly limited. However, I do serve in several ministries and I am discipled. I am not so brainwashed that I can’t look in my Bible for clarity at any point. I’ve been around for a while and I have mixed in different crowds. As I stated, I have not been in any “inner circles” ever. In fact, some of you are the very ones who have snubbed me. (That’s okay, no harm done.) Some complain the snubbery is rejection, yet others see it as protection. I call it being where God wants me to be and I am happy here.

That being said, I understand that there is obviously something very wrong, something that needs to be fixed. But I feel my position is one that has not been stated and so I would like to share.

I have seen people, even those in leadership, make mistakes. I have seen cover-ups. I have heard people in leadership state unbiblical statements/directions a time or two. But for me, this hasn’t been much different from any other place in the world. People are screwed up – yes, even in the churches. Humans are messy and they will spill their mess on me sometimes. I have a choice to take it on or use discernment. I have a Bible to refer to. And of course, I also have made many messes of my own, so I desire forgiveness in all areas of my life.

Now obviously I have not been through anything close to what many of you have experienced. For that, I am extremely thankful. What a terrible position you find yourselves in. But when I consider if this is a sound place of worship, I can’t dispute all the good things that are happening with the “little people.” (I use that term loosely, but you know what I mean.) I see recovery happening, I see healing happening, and I see salvations every single Sunday, both with adults and children. I love the people at the church dearly. I love the people in my ministries. God is moving in my life and in theirs. I know what is happening in my life (and many of theirs) has nothing to do with Tony or anybody else because GOD moves mountains. God will do what he sets out to do under any circumstances. And his will is still being done in many lives at Radiant Life. As it has been stated, this is not Tony’s church, but God’s church. I am living proof of that - and I don’t believe I am alone. Tony (nor any other elder/pastor) never could have done for me what God has done for me since I gave my heart to Christ. My service to RLC and his body are not motivated by man, but my love for God.

I do not place judgment on any of you for your choices or your feelings. As I have said, I am extremely sorry for what you have been through and I truly hope you will gain full recovery, both with those who have harmed you and with God. These are issues that need to be talked about and you are helping each other heal. No one should be hushed or shamed for asking questions, ever. You are all still my brothers and sisters in Christ, under Christ alone. This is a sad mess. Thankfully, we can trust God to take care of his children, even in spite of human error.

Make no mistake, my eyes are more open than ever. I am watching and listening very closely. I am open to what God wants and where he wants me to be. If he shows me personally that this it is not his will for me to be at RLC, then I will move on. I do seek his voice (not man’s) and I do purpose to act on his directions (not man’s). For now, I am where I am supposed to be. God is still present in the body and moving those mountains, just as he has always done.

As I know many are watching all of this unfold, I wanted my side of the story to be told. I am praying for all of you, those who have moved on from RLC and for those who still remain.

Posted by: HeavyHeart ()
Date: August 28, 2008 12:33PM

Dear his daughter,

I am so glad that you took the time to post. I want to answer you with some basics. Not all of us on this cite do not attend the church. I will speak for myself and tell you that I attended a week and 1/2 ago. I think there is agreement that the problem is more obvious in the inner circle and that it becomes more transparent as you work your way out of that circle and probably hard if not impossible to notice at a Sunday service. I do not consider myself in the inner circle either, but I can tell you that if you are discipled and are in ministries, then your toe is over the edge of that circle and I would be surprised if you did not notice anything "not quite right". It was a slow process for me, but I did notice the over enthusiasm over Tony. My discipler referred to Tony and Rose constantly as if they were perfect. "Tony said" was more common than "Jesus said." For me, it was subtle and I could kick myself for not picking up on what that meant earlier. But I too, have grown at the church and become closer to Christ. However, we can't balance the good against the bad and then call it even. God blessed us, even under the ministry of a false prophet. That is so like him, he never forsakes us.

I would just suggest that you read these posts, then think about things you heard and saw. You may see them more clearly. I would also point out two more analogies that I hope hits home. The German people didn't see anything wrong either. They were probably blessed by what was happening in their country. After all Hitler could actually deliver on some things. And while the Jews were being taken away, one family at a time, they probably thought they were nobodies with no influence and besides nothing in their lives was any different. Imagine waking up from the complacent trance and realizing that 6 million people died while they basking in their happy lives.

Second, the church is a body with the head in control of decisions, directions, etc. The body responds because it loves the head, it is part of them, it keeps them safe, makes the right decisions and keeps everyone happy. Then the head becomes sick. The rest of the body keeps functioning and are still happy. But slowly different parts start to notice and they are affected. Some parts leave (quit working) others stay working but are sick. The feet down at the bottom are still going and still have not noticed anything because they are the furthesst from the head. And even the subtle messages of sickness that eventually work their way down are overlooked or ignored, because the feet are still happy feet.

But eventually, the sickness will spread throughout the body and affect every part. When it gets to the feet, the feet finally realize that what the rest of the body was describing was true. If they would have listened up front, they would have started walking that whole body right to a hospital. But, now it is too late.

We are those parts. Some of us are still working, but are in pain. Others just quit working all together because they were too sick or were forced out by the head. Some are down at the feet and saying hey, there probably is a problem, but I'm still getting what I need, so I am just going to keep doing what I am doing.

Where am I on this body? I am definitely sick, and probably not working at this point. I wish the feet would take me to a hospital!!

If you think you are the feet, could you take me there?

His daughter, I probably have worked with you in ministries. You are my sister in Christ. I love you. Please remember that we are of the same body. The fact that you even posted means you know in your heart that there is something you should be doing. If you feel that your part is to stay there, then pray that He will direct you in what you need to do there to restore the body. If we just keep on doing business as usual, then we are not contributing to the healing. It can not be ignored and the light will bring all out of darkness. So, I hope that you were not saying that everything is great for you from your perspective and you are just going to go along with the norm. If you do, you will get sick eventually. Please ask God why he has you there and what you are suppose to do to help this church heal.

I too am asking God those questions. So far, my way, is to post here, love on people, keep asking questions, investigate, call the elders and demand action. If God compels me to attend, I will do so. But I know that He would send me there for a reason and that reason would be to further his work in bringing this all out so that the healing can begin. And just so you know that I do not say this to you out of ignorance, I too, thought everything was going well. But once you know the truth, you can't go back to what you were doing and ignore the truth. Your eyes will be opened and you will see and understand things that you saw and/or did not understand before. It gives you a heavy heart, it makes you cry, it makes you mourn for those times were everything looked wonderful, but it is the truth. Eventually, the truth will set us free, but we have to meet it head on. The collision for me was painful. I read the posts and I KNEW that some of them were true, because I saw and HEARD some of it, but I didn't know what I was seeing and I didn't understand. The moment your eyes are open your heart will weigh a thousand pounds and sink into your chest. I felt betrayed, deceived, stupid and as if I was raped. I was sad and then angry, and then sad again. And my journey has just begun. But God didn't open my eyes so that I could ignore what he was showing me. He has plans. My faith is becoming stronger and I see his hand move. Think how angry he must be that this has happened to his beloved church. Let him show you the truth and then use you for the miracle that I know is coming. God will compel Tony to be accountable. He will discipline him and he will move him from this place of power back into a humble place of submission to Him. We will be vindicated, we will be restored and we will rejoice.

His daughter, at the very least, ask questions, demand answers, look closer, leave no rock unturned. What you see under there will turn your blood cold. But, I promise you it is there. If you don't find it, it will find you and then you will not be prepared. Go do what God would have you do. But DO. Don't just pretend nothing is wrong because your world is not affected. Your brother and sisters (the hands, the arms, etc.) are crying out to you and they are still in pain.

I tell you the truth, the watchman has blown the trumpet and we have been warned. I will be a watchman as long as God lets me and I will tell the truth. The blood of those that ignore God's warning will not be on my hands nor anyone else's who loved their brother and sisters enough to take a stand. No, I didn't suffer 1/2 of what my brother and sisters did. But I feel their pain because I am in the body and I will not stand for the wolf on the pulpit misleading his people, leading them astray, manipulating them, using them for his own selfish purposes, letting them worship him and give him gifts and doing all this behind closed door so that the feet won't notice. Well I bet the feet aren't that blind after all. As for me, I will blow and blow and blow until the wolf is destroyed.

God Bless,
HeavyHeart

Current Page: 87 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.