Current Page: 88 of 273
Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: August 28, 2008 01:44PM

HEAVYHEART,

That was so well said. I am truly grateful for your words, for your patience, understanding and love you showed "His Daughter". You have gone through a lot as well, but your testimony rings out. Thank you for being objective yet very strong. Your insights were right on as far as I am concerned and I am in agreement.

HIS DAUGHTER

"I am not in leadership and my contact with leadership is fairly limited. However, I do serve in several ministries and I am discipled. I am not so brainwashed that I can’t look in my Bible for clarity at any point. I’ve been around for a while and I have mixed in different crowds. As I stated, I have not been in any “inner circles” ever. In fact, some of you are the very ones who have snubbed me. (That’s okay, no harm done.) Some complain the snubbery is rejection, yet others see it as protection. I call it being where God wants me to be and I am happy here"

I may have been one that "SNOBBED" you at times since I was focused on much of my own agenda while attending RLC. I never dreamed that I may have been the cause of someone else's pain, but I am realizing that I have destroyed peoples ability to hear God and follow Him as Christ. I am truly sorry if I was one of those who have SNOBBED you.

I also would like to say thank you for at least being able to see these people as your brothers and sisters and not DEVALUING their testimonies as not legitimate or as CRAZY as many of the leaders, especially TONY, have told others. HIS DAUGHTER, you may have not experienced many of these teachings, or manipulations, turning a brother against a brother, dividing marriages by telling the wifes to divorce husbands, directly encouraging children to denounce any covering or inheritances from their parents, blame shifting when your ministries that he handed off to you fail, bad business and real estate deals, etc, etc., but this does not mean that you or anyone else should accept these practices or turn your face from them since they do directly effect your Body if you truly believe you belong to Christs Body. Christ body is US and we are his temple. This Body should not be divided. If something in the Body is perpetuating death in the Body, than it is right to "RID" itself of any destructive nature. Tony is not done! God wants to restore him as he wants to do with all of us. I am hopeful that one day in the FAR OUT future, after MUCH healing and humbling, Tony will lift his eyes to heaven and acknowledge Gods sovereignty. I hope that he recognizes that these little ones are Gods children and they belong to Him and His purpose alone, not Tonys. I hope that one day TOny will be restored so he will have the ability to birth LIFE into people, not DEATH. That will require humility and most of all CHRIST!

I am certain that TRUTH is being revealed to all of Gods Children and you being one of them will "SEE" as God reveals it all to you. That is the beauty of our God. He wants to reveal it to you and to me and the rest of us. He says if you seek him, you will find him, if you seek him with ALL OF YOUR HEART. That truth is for all of us. So if you are genuinely asking Him, I am excited for you. May Gods favor rest on you. Thank you for sharing all that you shared. It is GREAT hearing of your great place you are at with God.

-Ryan-

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: August 28, 2008 10:55PM

Ryan an excelent summery of the abuses and false teachings by Tony that have been piled up against the people of RLc for the past 10 yeas it goes back to the church plant in Antioch Ca. and North Bend Oregon.
Ryan I appreciarte your honesty and transparancy and love of Christ you and Matt have brought to this forum.
for example your reply to HIS DAUGHTER.
Deja Vu

....I also would like to say thank you for at least being able to see these people as your brothers and sisters and not DEVALUING their testimonies as not legitimate or as CRAZY as many of the leaders, especially TONY, have told others. HIS DAUGHTER, you may have not experienced many of these teachings, or manipulations, turning a brother against a brother, dividing marriages by telling the wifes to divorce husbands, directly encouraging children to denounce any covering or inheritances from their parents, blame shifting when your ministries that he handed off to you fail, bad business and real estate deals, etc, etc.,....
[/quote Deja Vu]

To everyone I believe that we all should get together and have an evening of testimonies, prayer and food.
If any of you are open to this please contact me
Dan Davis
ddavis455@sprintpcs.com
p.s. I post as BraveHeart from my cell phone.

Posted by: BurnedByXians ()
Date: August 28, 2008 11:18PM

Posting under different names is against the rules and may result in banning from this website. Your posts lose some respectability from readers as well. Thank you for being honest at least.

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: August 29, 2008 12:49AM

BurnedByXians
Posting under different names is against the rules and may result in banning from this website. Your posts lose some respectability from readers as well. Thank you for being honest at least.

Burnnedbyxians,
Whom are you referring to. That would be helpful. Also, I am certain the moderator is aware and must be OK with it. At this point, if the posts are helpful, I personally don't care and am OK with it.

Posted by: BurnedByXians ()
Date: August 29, 2008 01:06AM

The moderator has made it clear in the past that it is not acceptable to post under different names regarding multiple people. It is fraudulent to cover up an identity by using multiple names. In the case of braveheart and abused, I understand the situation of needing two names being a trucker as he explained to me. Except until now braveheart had the appearance of being a different person than abused, admittedly dan davids. That is my point, not to say he is not helpful, but this fact should have been admitted allong time ago if there was a requirement for using another name. In another way of explaining it, what we all thought was two "testimonies" is just one. Others have done this sh#t in the past. I still like the posts from abusedbraveheart and see them as helpful, I say if you are accomplishing something do it with integrity, by upholding the standards of this site. Again I do not mean to devalue these posts because I think they are good. I agree that you all should meet up and have fellowship. Maybe precious Tony Cunningham will show up and someone could kick his ass for being a cowardly liar. Because that is what he is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2008 01:09AM by BurnedByXians.

Posted by: Ring barer ()
Date: August 29, 2008 01:32AM

His daughter,

First I would like to thank you for your post and your willingness to be honest. Second thank you for not throwing stones… people here have been through and seen injustices and as you stated we are helping each other to heal.

With that I want to make it clear that I absolutely believe that God is not bound by any mans teaching or agenda. I know that he is at work in people’s lives at RLC and even people in leadership. The fact is that he is working in the hearts of the elders as we speak on this forum. I don’t believe for a second that the false teachings and sideways motives of some can snuff out the power of God for the individual… so I am not surprised by your testimony and I am grateful that you brought this perspective…

I would remind you and others viewing this site that many have bought into false teachings and many have chosen to take the path of viewing those who have left as off base or without credit… that is a pervasive attitude among many at RLC… yet in the same breath, while they cannot be objective due to being inundated with propaganda, the God you speak of has the ability to open eyes whenever he sees fit… and I can testify to that going on right now…

Finally I want to make it clear again that while we can see God healing and giving people their minds back it is still very important that those who have participated in misleading and lies be held accountable… including myself…. It is the way of God to call to the mat those who hurt his children… right?… and the elders and leadership of RLC have the responsibility to maintain the integrity of those they allow in authority… at any point where that integrity is compromised by a leader the bible says that they are to be dealt with publicly… this is for the health of those effected not for the gloating and cheer of witch hunters, it is for the sheep to know that if their Shepard is sideways the elders will protect them… and frankly it is the responsibility of those leaders involved to stand up and admit to their wrongs, renounce false teaching, renounce false teachers and repent to those they have effected…

Today we are getting to see that change… and I am glad that your experience is one that God has dictated… it’s good to be reminded that personal interactions and walks with God are intact at RLC and I expect that far more of that will occur when all have been called into account.

Thank you again for your post…

Posted by: Ring barer ()
Date: August 29, 2008 01:42AM

"The blood of those that ignore God's warning will not be on my hands nor anyone else's who loved their brother and sisters enough to take a stand."

- HeavyHeart

Many may not like that I am not silent but you summed it up in this statement… I will not be quiet nor will I turn my head and act as if nothing is wrong… I have a story and a responsibility to tell it…wonderful examples by the way, they were a perfect illustration…

Posted by: nunourbeswks ()
Date: August 29, 2008 02:23AM

I am stunned by how big this thread is!

I scanned through the first couple and the last several pages. I'm seeing a lot of hurt and angry people; that certainly sucks. I even saw one post that likened the pastor to Hitler and Manson! I mean, wow! That's serious stuff!

I also saw a lot of desire for healing; that's quite cool. Maybe I missed it, but was there mention of what it would take for people to heal? I guess what I'm asking is what are you looking for to get a resolution?

The reason I ask is I have friends that have also been hurt by a church in our area and I'm looking for input that may help them

Thanks.

Posted by: Free2bme ()
Date: August 29, 2008 04:08AM

His Daughter,

Thank you for your post and your testimony. Obviously there are things that are not right as you have posted. I believe something must be stirring within you to read this blog and even post. If that is where God would have you stay, I appreciate your willingness to not turn a blind eye toward what you know to be false teaching. May the Lord continue to bless you as you seek Him and His will for your life.

HeavyHeart,

What a wonderful description of the body of Christ. So well said and thought provoking. It helps to further my conviction of my actions here on the post. Those that are willing and able, lets be the feet that takes the body to the hospital or the hand that grasps the medication to swallow. Lets be the head that acknowledges the sickness and takes the necessary steps to provide healing for the sake of the whole body.

Your sister in Christ,
Karen

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 29, 2008 05:22AM

nunourbeswks:

Your friend might consider doing some reading.

See [www.culteducation.com]

There are quite a few books out that examine and explain the dynamics of destructive churches

Current Page: 88 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.