Current Page: 85 of 273
Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: HeavyHeart ()
Date: August 25, 2008 02:12PM

My husband saw this posting and asked me if I had ever been told that I could leave him. The answer is "yes." I was told that if he is not performing his biblical duties that I was free to leave. This is one area where people at the church are wishy-washy and controlling. I heard my discipler tell another woman at the church that she could never leave her husband no matter what. I guess it all depended on what the problem was. How crazy is that? This was a total "red flag" for me on both ends. No one can tell anyone what they can or can not do. We all have free-will and sometimes we have tough choices to make. The audacity for someone to give permission to get divorced or forbid someone from doing so.....sounds like they are playing God to me! Funny thing, she left her husband and I didn't.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: August 25, 2008 03:18PM

wow!!! with over 1000 views in the past 16 hours people are reading the fantastic postings here and people are seeing the light. No wonder Tony worshipers like Greg Huth is running arround doing damage controle telling people to not look at this web site.

trust me the truth will set you free!!!!!!! :-)

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: August 25, 2008 07:58PM

JPhillips
My name is Jessica Phillips..formerly Michalak..I am Matt's sister - Shane & Mary's daughter and Brandon, Tara and Bridget's cousin. ....reason I chose not to return was because of the change I saw in my family members' demeanor. I had actually been hanging out with my cousin Bridget quite a bit prior to her attending RLC..but she went on a trip with her family and came back engaged and very much a part of the church. At this point, it wasn't the church I had a problem with. I was concerned that these people that I had grown up with were robotic..they were shells of the people I had known and loved all of my life...
Over the next several years, hurtful decisions were made that confused and tore our family apart. We come from a very LARGE family that continues to grow every year, thank God, and we had always been tight knit. I grew up with all of my cousins..and each holiday season promised a house filled with family, stories, raised eyebrows and laughs. Since RLC entered the picture, the closeness has deteriorated. My brother and cousins made decisions that baffled those of us on the outside. We were treated as secondary to Tony and Rose..and we heard their names often. Father's Day was a day for Tony..the once bustling holidays were now quiet with most of our family at Tony & Rose's.
I had never even met Tony and Rose, but I began to hate them. Though I struggled, I prayed and kept my mouth shut (for the most part, right Matt? ;) ) but God is SO good. I remember my sisters and I so upset..saying that we preferred the gang banger Matt to this new RLC version..we never thought he or Sarah would break free. But we kept praying. The day my brother told me he was done with RLC, I nearly fell to my knees and praised God. The Matt I know now is just like I remember him..but wise beyond his years. I see how the Lord is using this painful experience to lift Matt and Sarah (and Bridget)

Jessica what this church has done to your family is WRONG!

thanks for sharing and welcome

Posted by: pray4them ()
Date: August 25, 2008 11:01PM

What do I say that could hopefully have an elder who is reading this sudddenly open his eyes and go WOW!! were the only church in town that has this much controversy.We are the only church who has an exodus of grown adults who attended and were in different areas of leadership who are damaged,hurt and trying to put their lives back together. And you respond:there angry and they are being used by the enemy to attack this church and our pastor Tony.If this many people in leadership have ended up in this spiritual condition how is RLC failing in there job to equip the saints for the battle they have entered into. This thing is like a plane wreck with burned and bleeding brothers and sisters in Christ scattered all over northern California.I have seen church squabbles,church splits, pastors have to step down for getting caught up in sin, usually sexual but I and you, yes you have never seen anything like this. Is this church so powerful and doing unheard of things for the Lord that an attack of this magnitude would be levied against this church by the enemy. Has everyone of these saints who were at one time considered mature enough to be in leadership suddenly gone mad?People who were respected and given positions in the church to help teach and train the children of God are now having their characters assasinated by you who are still at the church.I have seen at my own church somebody get their panties in a bunch and go find a different place to fellowship but this thing at RLC.......come on.And to top off this whole mess Tony looks at all the wounded children of God and his response is....SHOOT THEM. Thats right dont go patch them up shoot them. Here at RLC we want you to know that our policy is to shoot our wounded.If you somehow go to the frontlines in battle and are severely wounded we will shoot you to keep confidential information in the vault.You say how do you know this? My family was on the frontline and are as we speak being shot at. The inner circle at tonys every sunday for lunch. His spiritual children who he now points his own gun at an fires relentlessly.You ask,Shane are you angry? And I respond Hell yes I am angry.These are my friends and and my family I will never turn my back my on them.What kind of shepard would look in his pasture and not be deeply hurt and concerned for the well being of the flock when it is this damaged. A true man of God would step back and realize I am not fit to shepard, the flock is being destroyed while on my watch.True repentance and divine humility will only be present when a shepard takes this approach.Only pride will tell him this isnt so bad I think I am doing a great job.Look at the flock that you the elders will be held accountable for and do the Godly thing that scripture requires of you. For those who are standing up I applaud you for having the courage to ask questions. For not closing your eyes to this much evidence and searching for the truth. Some of you others need to take a good look into your heart and ask, am I afraid to ask Tony or confront him on these issues and if so why?The flock is being destroyed people grab your rod and your staff and open your eyes. With this magnitude of injured brothers and sisters somewhere there is a wolf in sheeps clothing The elders are responsible to the flock and its well being to search relentlessly under every rock and behind every bush until they find the wolf and put him to death. This is what you entered into a covenant with the Lord when you accepted this position at RLC This is part of your job description.......My love and prayers always to the wounded.......Your Brother in Christ, Shane

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: August 26, 2008 12:07AM

I am overwhelmed. Thanks to everyone who has shared.

~Katrina~ your post was fabulous. I agree with everything you have said. The part that especially stood out to me was giving God the credit. He had every single one of us at RLC for some reason or another. I did grow in my time there. Even through the pain of the "breakup" I have grown up some. I went to RLC from the time I was 15, and I believe that the teachings in the begining help me to see through the teachings in the end. God has been with me this whole time guiding my steps and I can not look at my time at RLC and say I wish it never happened, because that would put me back to where I started in my journey with Christ and I prefer where I am at now. I have met some of the most wonderful people through RLC. I wouldn't change a thing about the past 91/2 years. Thank you for the reminder.

God bless,
Nicole Bianchini

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: August 26, 2008 12:12AM

pray4them
What do I say that could hopefully have an elder who is reading this sudddenly open his eyes and go WOW!! were the only church in town that has this much controversy.We are the only church who has an exodus of grown adults who attended and were in different areas of leadership who are damaged,hurt and trying to put their lives back together. And you respond:there angry and they are being used by the enemy to attack this church and our pastor Tony.If this many people in leadership have ended up in this spiritual condition how is RLC failing in there job to equip the saints for the battle they have entered into. This thing is like a plane wreck with burned and bleeding brothers and sisters in Christ scattered all over northern California.I have seen church squabbles,church splits, pastors have to step down for getting caught up in sin, usually sexual but I and you, yes you have never seen anything like this. Is this church so powerful and doing unheard of things for the Lord that an attack of this magnitude would be levied against this church by the enemy. Has everyone of these saints who were at one time considered mature enough to be in leadership suddenly gone mad?People who were respected and given positions in the church to help teach and train the children of God are now having their characters assasinated by you who are still at the church.I have seen at my own church somebody get their panties in a bunch and go find a different place to fellowship but this thing at RLC.......come on.And to top off this whole mess Tony looks at all the wounded children of God and his response is....SHOOT THEM. Thats right dont go patch them up shoot them. Here at RLC we want you to know that our policy is to shoot our wounded.If you somehow go to the frontlines in battle and are severely wounded we will shoot you to keep confidential information in the vault.You say how do you know this? My family was on the frontline and are as we speak being shot at. The inner circle at tonys every sunday for lunch. His spiritual children who he now points his own gun at an fires relentlessly.You ask,Shane are you angry? And I respond Hell yes I am angry.These are my friends and and my family I will never turn my back my on them.What kind of shepard would look in his pasture and not be deeply hurt and concerned for the well being of the flock when it is this damaged. A true man of God would step back and realize I am not fit to shepard, the flock is being destroyed while on my watch.True repentance and divine humility will only be present when a shepard takes this approach.Only pride will tell him this isnt so bad I think I am doing a great job.Look at the flock that you the elders will be held accountable for and do the Godly thing that scripture requires of you. For those who are standing up I applaud you for having the courage to ask questions. For not closing your eyes to this much evidence and searching for the truth. Some of you others need to take a good look into your heart and ask, am I afraid to ask Tony or confront him on these issues and if so why?The flock is being destroyed people grab your rod and your staff and open your eyes. With this magnitude of injured brothers and sisters somewhere there is a wolf in sheeps clothing The elders are responsible to the flock and its well being to search relentlessly under every rock and behind every bush until they find the wolf and put him to death. This is what you entered into a covenant with the Lord when you accepted this position at RLC This is part of your job description.......My love and prayers always to the wounded.......Your Brother in Christ, Shane

Thank you for this post. It is right on target and well said. Thank you.

God Bless

Date: August 26, 2008 12:55AM

I knew Bill S and Ann S
from my days in North Bend Oregon. Bill has a good head on his shoulders. I am glad he was able to discern the reality of situation. The influence the Overseer at RLC exerts over people is amazing and sad. All the same Bill was able to be discerning. I hope all is well with him.

Below are some links to information regarding confronting false teachers. I hope they are helpful.

[www.mountainretreatorg.net]

[www.biblegateway.com]

[www.biblegateway.com]

[www.biblegateway.com]

[www.biblegateway.com]

[www.biblegateway.com]

Posted by: peace7 ()
Date: August 26, 2008 01:23AM

Hello to all of you, thank you for your many posts, my heart and prayers are with you all. The lord has given me just a few things to share for the body of believers and also for Tony himself...The first that I will share is from Matt chapter 7:15-17 BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS, WHO COME TO YOU DRESSED AS SHEEP, BUT INSIDE THEY ARE DEVOURING WOLVES. YOU WILL FULLY RECOGNIZE THEM BY THEIR FRUITS. DO PEOPLE PICK GRAPES FROM THORNS. OR FIGS FROM THISTLES? EVEN SO, EVERY HEALTHY (SOUND) TREE BEARS GOOD FRUIT [WORTHY OF ADMIRATION], BUT THE SICKLY (DECAYING),WORTHLESS) TREE BEARS BAD (WORTHLESS) FRUIT.
I want to point out, that we are to judge the fruit, we are required to do so... the scripture is clear on this. Also I will post a message to Tony: Read the full chapter of Ezekiel 13, you are that false prophet to the people...You are in extreme danger, for again I will say to you, you fight the LIVING GOD. For the people reading this post I will quote the last few verses, Ezekiel 13:21-23 YOUR (DECEPTIVE) VEILS ALSO WILL I TEAR AND DELIVER MY PEOPLE OUT OF YOUR HAND, AND THEY SHALL BE NO MORE IN YOUR HAND TO BE HUNTED AND SNARED. THEN YOU SHALL KNOW (UNDERSTAND AND REALIZE) THAT I AM THE LORD. BECAUSE WITH LIES YOU HAVE MADE THE RIGHTEOUS SAD AND DISHEARTENED, WHOM I HAVE NOT MADE SAD OR DISHEARTENED, AND BECAUSE YOU HAVE ENCOURAGED AND STRENTHENED THE HANDS OF THE WICKED, THAT HE SHOULD NOT RETURN FROM HIS WICKED WAY AND BE SAVED [IN THAT YOU FALSELY PROMISED HIM LIFE]. THEREFORE YOU WILL NO MORE SEE FALSE VISIONS OR PRACTICE DIVINATIONS; AND I WILL DELIVER MY PEOPLE OUT OF YOUR HAND. THEN YOU WILL KNOW (UNDERSTAND AND REALIZE0 THAT I AM THE LORD. (from the Amplified Bible)

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: August 26, 2008 06:57AM

TurningPointReject
I knew Bill S and Ann S
from my days in North Bend Oregon. Bill has a good head on his shoulders. I am glad he was able to discern the reality of situation. The influence the Overseer at RLC exerts over people is amazing and sad. All the same Bill was able to be discerning. I hope all is well with him.

Below are some links to information regarding confronting false teachers. I hope they are helpful.

[www.mountainretreatorg.net]

[www.biblegateway.com]

[www.biblegateway.com]

[www.biblegateway.com]

[www.biblegateway.com]

[www.biblegateway.com]

These are very good links. I was blown away when reading all of the warnings of false teachers. They fit right in with what Pastor Tony is doing.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: August 26, 2008 08:27AM

This is now the most viewed topic on here. Wake up Tony, Brandon, elders, soma students and all of the rest of you caught up in it. You can not dismiss this and rationalize it spiritually by saying it is of the enemy. That is a cop out. I have certainly heard that line before.

Current Page: 85 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.