Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: February 27, 2009 12:59PM

OK here is the spin I keep hearing from the dwindling few who are trying to defend Tony and his crazy teachings. The spin is coming from people at Radiant Life and people at Turning Point church in Washington. It is this classic blame shifting saying that "other people took his good teachings and perverted it" well frankly I am getting so tired of hearing this lame excuse and I would like to settle this once and for all! Because Tony’s new excuse is that “other people took your teachings perverted them and now he waited too long before you stepped in,” and that is what he apologized for?

In regards to Spiritual Authority, Spiritual Covenants, Spiritual Covering and Spiritual Parenting.
We Know Tony taught this in SOMA, We have past students who took copious notes, that include the “Master and Commander” to drive the authority point home.”
We know that Tony taught his Spiritual Authority and Spiritual Covering at DTS (Discipleship Training Seminars)" and yes we have people who took notes there also.
Tony also presented this teaching to his Elders Discipleship time, they in turn, downloaded it to people they were discipling. Yes I have my notes.
We also know that Tony weaved these teaching into other teachings like Spiritual Covenants, Spiritual Covering and Spiritual Parenting.

We know Tony taught people that “Americans do not know how to show HONOR,” That we do not know how to honor to the authorities over us i.e. Tony. This is where Tony would teach about Covenants using the examples of Abraham and his covenant he made with God. Then Tony would introduce his spin teaching that we should show honor and make covenants with each other before God. That God would honor and bless that covenant. This would end up with a small group of people at an elders house having a dinner then sitting around in a circle listening to people pledge there allegiance to the Elder making an oath stating “What Is Mine Is Yours” the elders would then encourage people to look at there “last will and testament” and cut out family members who were not on board with this progressive belief set of values.

Tony’s teachings of Spiritual Authority, Spiritual Covenants, Spiritual Covering and Spiritual Parenting are weaved throughout his Five Fold Ministry doctrine, His Heart Of David doctrine, Leadership Development, and his Strategic Advance teachings and more.
The fruit of this teaching is more and more Tony Worship and more layers of spiritual abuse.

BraveHeart

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 27, 2009 08:44PM

SeenTheLight
Welcome and Thanks for your insight and challange to test what is being taught at Radiant Life Church.
SeenTheLight
I truly believe that there is a spirit of oppression covering RLC. I believe that the spiritual attacks that are happening are coming from within, the enemy has infiltrated RLC and is wreaking havoc in the spiritual realm. The current leadership will not be able to remove this spirit of oppression because they will not recognize its existence, which means they are already defeated. The elders have no power to correct the false teaching and repair the damage, and there is not denominational covering that can step in and bring correction. If you do not belief this, test it, leave RLC for a season and see if you experience what I have, the love of the Father and the presence of the Holy Spirit.
I am glad that the Lord has lead you to a new church a place where it is safe.

Guess Who
6/26/05 Matt 17: 11-12 Elijah “will” and “has”. Jesus is saying – have a heads up Elijah was here and you missed it and he will be here again. Church is currently so cockeyed we would actually still do the same things to Elijah now as was done back then. People are not saved even oodles of people in the church are not saved. The church debates and waters down the truth of the word. John the Baptist was sent to the lost of Gods people and to call back those who left because of offense or injury to return, confront the idolatrous and to call the sheep of God back to the Lord. Elijah 1 and 2 did this, good probability Elijah 3 whether on a single person or as the spirit of Elijah on many.

I am posting these notes from this time to help people remember the arrogance coming from the hired hand. If anyone else can recall Tony was implying that he was an Elijah.

I have not noticed or heard of any measure of clarity coming to any of the current leadership at RLC including and especially the false teacher. What I keep hearing about is the things that are said that either indicate complete ignorance or absolute arrogance. To claim that "the elders had no right" , to say there is nothing more to talk about, and to continue to encourage the same life style and patterns that have hurt so many people is simply sick and perverted.

Notice in the notes how the false teacher blasts the church at large. Who is he to judge so many with such a broad brush? Is this the love that Jesus spoke of? Is this the kind of man you at RLC still want to follow? I guarantee that in private (and yes I have personally witnessed this) this man ridicules and admits his disdain for most of those that are now in his inner circle. If he speaks to you about others what do you think he does when you are not there?

Guess Who
Your right the false teacher is constantly comparing with what they are doing compared to other churches or ministries.
I wonder if the false apostle could account why the church membership is dwindeling at RLC and Bay Side Church is busting at the seams?
The false prophet is teaching old testament concepts and traditions with his spin and implying that his teachings applies to Him and the people at RLc. If he could get people to believe that he is the next Elijah then he could sell Ice to an Eskimo.
Tony's teachings are dangerous especially when it comes to his teachings about "Pleasing God" again the emphasis becomes a performance based idenity with your peers and before God.
the list keeps going....
"what did you sacrifice? what are you going to sacrifice today? and what can you sacrifice tomorrow?"
Tony has created a room filled with people trying to please a god that is never satisfied. A room of good intentions but where people can not be who they are people waring masks and pretending that they have arrived.

People go back and read the testimonies that have been shared here these are real people that you once knew.

BraveHeart

Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: February 28, 2009 08:45AM

This next bit of info may have no real place on this forum. I know that some would prefer that no speculation would ever be voiced here. The simple reason that I speculate is because I know that RLC sycophants read this forum. If we can guess the direction that they may go based on past experiences and patterns then maybe they would be discouraged and choose a different path. If they don't choose different then maybe it's not speculation but in fact those of us who do this are in fact growing our prophetic gifting. You mean that the spirit moves outside of RLC? Absolutely!

So based on past experience and the pattern of nepotism that seems to exist here it is. Watch out! I heard through the grapevine that the little tc, in other words tc's only true son in the faith from his loins, Joel has been laid off from a job that he was overpaid at, not qualified for. Normally Joel would go out and need to beat the bushes for another job like any other person. Here is the speculation: what do you want to bet there is talk of putting Joel Cunningham on staff at RLC? They may not do it, especially now. Based on the past, he is a "SOMA" graduate which would qualify him to be a staff pastor, don't you think? You can bet it has been considered. Why not? The hired hand gets a salary and the hired hands spouse gets a salary. Do you really think the spouse should be compensated when her primary ministry is ministering to her own husband. I think I will ask my supervisor to add my spouse to payroll. I mean if they didn't (insert job - laundry, checkbook, shopping, garage, auto maintenance, etc.) I couldn't do my salaried job very well. Also if we didn't have, you know, that kind of time together, I would be a bear to deal with. Oh yeah, the hired hand has other women (and some men) doing those things for him. Maybe they should all be on the church payroll.

Date: February 28, 2009 10:10AM

19 Insights Tony won't Teach about Tithing

[dispellingthedeception.blogspot.com]

Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: March 02, 2009 08:02AM

Sorry to bring this up if it's already been answered. I was reading on page 124 about pastoral narcissism, since it relates to the situation at Turning Point, and I stumbled upon the suspicion/allegation that Tony faked the healing of his eyesight via laser surgery in Canada. I don't have time to search all the subsequent posts. (I read quite a few pages before giving up.) Can anyone confirm or disconfirm the validity of the "miracle"? I strongly suspect the surgery, not the healing. (Other ministers have done this, from what I've read in some Word-Faith expose articles elsewhere.)

Thanks for any feedback you may be able to give me. You can PM me with info if you want to.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2009 08:04AM by LearningPoint.

Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: March 02, 2009 12:12PM

TurningPointReject
19 Insights Tony won't Teach about Tithing

[dispellingthedeception.blogspot.com]

Good article!

You're right, TPR. We'll never hear a sermon on these principles at any of the RLC- or TP-related churches!

Date: March 03, 2009 05:33AM

LIFE CHANGE TODAY?
What they don't tell you, is if you don't tow the party line, it will be a negative outcome for you and your family.

Shall we peal back another layer and examine the Fruit of Tony and how it is affecting his family?

Here is a family that is definitely living out side of there means.

Yeah the First Car Tony give his stuck up arrogant, condescending, contemptful son was a Volvo s60 and now a Porsche Boxster that has a MSRP: $45,600 - $55,500

Rose is hardly ever allowed to speak when in an intimate setting especially when Tony is present.
The times she is allowed to speak it is to have her read the meaning of a word to validate tonys false teachings.
Many times when she does speak she is quickly shut down and/or ridiculed.
Can we say oppression, control, and manipulation?

What about the children. Home schooled, sequestered away from the rest of the world. Oh, and not just the public schools.
But really, how often and at what age if at any age did you see the children interact and participate in the youth group at the same level as other people's children were encouraged to.
How about outside play time? Do you see the Cunningham children in the neighborhood enjoying any outdoor time and/or time with other children their age? Can we say Tony is a control freak?

What about the fact that Joel C. drives a Porsche. I would venture to guess that his eldest daughter does not have a set of wheels. What, maybe even his own daughters are second class citizens, as are women in general to this fraud.
Then you lavish gifts and a business on your Spiritual Daughter Veronica who lives with you. You dangle this woman in front of your children and wife and your twisted relationship you have with her as a Spiritual Daughter. Can we all say Polygamy? She sits in the front row of the church and people are told not to ask questions, just accept it, look the other way!

Tony even continues to perpetrate a horrible belief system that ridicules education. Does Joel have plans to continue his education?
There is a question, if he ever received his high school diploma. Would he even let his daughters go to college? As a matter of fact now that I think about it, since the false teacher plays down the need for formal education, I wonder if he has ever completed his own education.
Considering all his teaching and supposed insight is plagiarized from others, then he really doesn't need a degree in say, theology. He simply needs to know how to read. We all know that he knows how to read because we know he is reading this blog, which he tells everyone around him to not read.

Both Tony and Joel are in contempt of having relationships with mankind!!!
Tony has taught his son....Like Father, Like Son....So Joel, if daddy is a con artists, what are you going to be when you grow up?

I wonder Tony, how are you feeling about me questioning your plagiarized intellect? How about the way you raise your family? You have taught people to call what was received from parents wicked. You have called what you receive from your own parents wicked in many public forums. Yet, apparently the apple does not fall far from the tree. You may not yell and scream at your children and wife, but you have picked of the worst and most manipulative practice from them. You control with the threat of the withdrawal of your love and approval. You are the ultimate false apostle as your life and your "love" is the antithesis of the unwavering love of Christ.

I understand that fear destroys intimacy and cases us to withdraw from life, but God has not created us to live in isolation.

So why live so isolated?

Why oppress your wife and female Children? and lavish on your spiritual Daughter Veronica?

Here is a truth of life to ponder: "Faulty beliefs about my identity will eventually surface in personal dysfunction."

Pssst.....Hey!
if you haven’t noticed....
I we are seeing a lot of Dysfunction going on here with Mr. Tony and his Family ......

Date: March 03, 2009 09:04AM

LIFE CHANGE TODAY?
What they don't tell you, is if you don't tow the party line, it will be a negative outcome for you and your family.

Shall we peal back another layer and examine the Fruit of Tony and how it is affecting his family?

Here is a family that is definitely living out side of there means.

Yeah the First Car Tony give his stuck up arrogant, condescending, contemptful son was a Volvo s60 and now a Porsche Boxster that has a MSRP: $45,600 - $55,500

Rose is hardly ever allowed to speak when in an intimate setting especially when Tony is present.
The times she is allowed to speak it is to have her read the meaning of a word to validate tonys false teachings.
Many times when she does speak she is quickly shut down and/or ridiculed.
Can we say oppression, control, and manipulation?

What about the children. Home schooled, sequestered away from the rest of the world. Oh, and not just the public schools.
But really, how often and at what age if at any age did you see the children interact and participate in the youth group at the same level as other people's children were encouraged to.
How about outside play time? Do you see the Cunningham children in the neighborhood enjoying any outdoor time and/or time with other children their age? Can we say Tony is a control freak?

What about the fact that Joel C. drives a Porsche. I would venture to guess that his eldest daughter does not have a set of wheels. What, maybe even his own daughters are second class citizens, as are women in general to this fraud.
Then you lavish gifts and a business on your Spiritual Daughter Veronica who lives with you. You dangle this woman in front of your children and wife and your twisted relationship you have with her as a Spiritual Daughter. Can we all say Polygamy? She sits in the front row of the church and people are told not to ask questions, just accept it, look the other way!

Tony even continues to perpetrate a horrible belief system that ridicules education. Does Joel have plans to continue his education?
There is a question, if he ever received his high school diploma. Would he even let his daughters go to college? As a matter of fact now that I think about it, since the false teacher plays down the need for formal education, I wonder if he has ever completed his own education.
Considering all his teaching and supposed insight is plagiarized from others, then he really doesn't need a degree in say, theology. He simply needs to know how to read. We all know that he knows how to read because we know he is reading this blog, which he tells everyone around him to not read.

Both Tony and Joel are in contempt of having relationships with mankind!!!
Tony has taught his son....Like Father, Like Son....So Joel, if daddy is a con artists, what are you going to be when you grow up?

I wonder Tony, how are you feeling about me questioning your plagiarized intellect? How about the way you raise your family? You have taught people to call what was received from parents wicked. You have called what you receive from your own parents wicked in many public forums. Yet, apparently the apple does not fall far from the tree. You may not yell and scream at your children and wife, but you have picked of the worst and most manipulative practice from them. You control with the threat of the withdrawal of your love and approval. You are the ultimate false apostle as your life and your "love" is the antithesis of the unwavering love of Christ.

I understand that fear destroys intimacy and cases us to withdraw from life, but God has not created us to live in isolation.

So why live so isolated?

Why oppress your wife and female Children? and lavish on your spiritual Daughter Veronica?

Here is a truth of life to ponder: "Faulty beliefs about my identity will eventually surface in personal dysfunction."

Pssst.....Hey!
if you haven’t noticed....
we are seeing a lot of Dysfunction going on here with Mr. Tony and his Family ......

Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: March 05, 2009 08:15AM

So not to get all spiritual on anyone, but I have been reading the TPC blogs. It seems that with some of the references to the false teacher functioning in the place of the accuser and Mike Villamor having almost the identical narcissitic tendencies there must be a link. I would say that there may actually be a demon that goes by the name of narcissist. Most mental illness that is not purely chemical imbalance can usually be connected to some type of shall we say spiritual influence. Referring back to some of the false teachers so called prophetic acts that included cursing those that he felt were coming against him, it doesn't seem to be a stretch to believe that both Tony Cunningham and Mike Villamor are under the very same demonic influence. Sure they may want to call it "spiritual sonship", the question would be whose spirit. Their actions certainly are not of the Holy Spirit.

Posted by: A-Lo ()
Date: March 06, 2009 01:36AM

Kind of interesting....

I always wondered a few years back how such a "great" man of God could have his son be such a stuck up little hommie.... i have nothing against Joel or any one for that matter just seemed a little odd to me.
It made me think of my Dad and stuff, as boys we want to be like our pops right? well in most cases i would assume. Don't be so hard on Joel, he's just trying to be like his pops.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.