Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: February 18, 2009 03:04PM

lets see about the africa group

all Tony worshipers and rear end sniffers
2 very young and immature believers
and one pseudo palm reader

I really got tired of Feists arrogance, his looking around in church and then dramatic wanting to give a prophetic word. he was disengenuine and tried way too hard. But hey that is what gets you a trip to Africa.

Sorry, just my observation and opinion. I do not thing that group is worthy of any great accolades. It is just the ones who will not betray the hired hand. Thomas has his own jacked up issues. I do not understand why you want to go spend money in Africa when your own backyard is not in order. And when Jesus said go make disciples of the nations he meant go where not one knows. Thomas and others are already there. That is some bad strategic planning.

Aw heck, I am done. Probably shouldnt have posted this but sometimes you just got to let it out because it is so ludicrous. Is that the same pangpang family that resigned as elder. Now what back to the hired hand? Some things just dont make sense however you look at them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: February 18, 2009 07:49PM

Tony makes a mockery of the very nature of God. When he announces that God has instructed him to start a orphanage in the Philippines collects a large sum of money $50,000 then does nothing to carry out that supposed instruction from.......3+ years later according to Tony, God changed his mind? and now wants him to go to Africa? That sounds so similar to the Mormon's when there "god" back in the 40"s & 50's would not allow an African Americans to join there cult. Then in the mid 60's the Mormon's god changed his mind and allowed African Americans to join there cult.

Turning Point Church of Marysville Washington
Evidently your leadership is unwilling to openly talk about their hidden agenda. Your elder board is more interested in maintaining the false image that Tuning Point church is still fundamentally Christian, yet at the same time your leader’s are secretly embracing a known false teacher and confirmed false apostle yes I’m talking about Mr. Tony Cunningham.
Your pastor, Mr. Mike has been seduced by Tony to think that he is some kind of an apostle. The unfortunate aspect of this thinking is Tony has also convinced many people at TPC of the same lie. Yes through his multiple appearances at SOMA North West and writing the cruculium for what you people know as SOMA. Tony has subconsciously used SOMA as his Trojan Horse (Vehicle) to sneak in his false teachings and established his demonic strongholds with key people in the church. Who in turn infects the rest of the church. Tony's teaching is a CANCER to the Christian Faith and your leadership is ignoring all the symptoms of this deadly condition.

Ok you think I’m pulling your leg? Then I challenge anyone to show me one shred of evidence that would support the authenticity of Tony’s teachings like spiritual parenting, covenant relationships ( where you pledge your allegiance to his authority) and his absolute authority!
Show the church member where is there any shred of evidence that would support such an arrogant claims that Mike or Tony is an apostle???

Just like Radiant Life Church of Sacramento,
Turning Points watchmen are blind,
they all lack knowledge;
they are all mute dogs,
they cannot bark;
they lie around and dream,
they love to sleep.
They are dogs with mighty appetites;
they never have enough.
They are shepherds who lack understanding;
they all turn to their own way,
each seeks his own gain.
Slightly paraphrased from Isaiah 56

Posted by: longtimer60 ()
Date: February 19, 2009 12:39AM

This situation with the money donated for and pledged to the Philipines going instead basically to Thomas Muthee (Tony's apostolic 'upline') for an orphanage in Africa reminds me of when the monies raised to build a church in Elk Grove were 'reallocated' to the E. Stockton location. Was there not $100,000 raised for the orphanage in the Philipines? Where's the other half?

Posted by: TomWilson ()
Date: February 19, 2009 04:26AM

Everytime I hear of somthing new developing since I left RLC it just confirms what I beleive the Spirit spoke to me months ago and that is to stop stop praying for the leadership at RLC to come to repentance. That all those Elders and Tony C. who are left are not to repent, because they hearts are have become so hardened that their conscience are completely seered.

My concern is for some of the people mentioned who are going to the Africa and others in the church who are immature, naive and decieved. At least one of the people going on the trip I know is sincere and desires.

I personnally do not think that Tony or the current Elders are deicieved I beleive they know full well what Tony C and they are doing and are without excuse. I am conviced that Tony's and their corruption runs far deeper then anyone who participates in this forum is aware. I beleive that there is much none of us participating on this forum even have a clue about.

I also know that God is far better at dealing with them then us, therefore I caution all of us including me in all we say and do to only do so led by the Spirit. As if we try to help God out that is pride and we all know that God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble. I'm speaking this as much if not more to myself as anyone as I often become angry when I read about the things Tony and and Elder's of RLC are continuing to do not at them, but for what is happening to those who are immature, naive, decieved and/or foolish still attending RLC.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: February 21, 2009 11:39AM

I agree with you Tom

The Elders, Deacons & Staff leadership have had plenty of time to check out what is being posted.
The Elders who are still there have had plenty of opportunity to read the evidence that was gathered by Jesse Mancillas and Matt Warner. Thank God These two men are free of this cult!
Tony and the Elders are without excuse.
The ones who remain are sycophants mind numb clones doing evil behind the walls and attending there secret meetings.

I believe the enemy would like us to back off and quietly walk away, I hear them say "can't you just forgive and forget? Leave us alone!"
Yeah leave them to doing the evil manipulation & deception they do best!!!
Right, that would be like leaving your children with a pedophile!

They would like to see this web site and others go away so they can resume quietly meeting in secret pledging new oaths to there leader Mr. Tony Cunningham. They would like to know that the coast is clear so they can gather up new victims and spread there false teachings throughout the land. I'm sure Tony could use a few more spiritual daughters around his house

"after all why have just one!!!"

Remember;
God did did not give us the spirit of timidity!
Pick up the stones and face the enemy armed with faith in God trusting him in all that you do.

Date: February 21, 2009 03:36PM

Just a random posting/

[www.reflecttruth.com]

Just wondering how any ministry of Radiant Life could reflect truth at this point in their history. And not quite sure how awesome a church it is and how well it is advancing gods kingdom. Also, to the person who keeps private messaging me everytime there is a comment about the communications ministry at RLC, please do not pm me. I am not interested. The productions are actually great quality but is it worth selling your soul to a church that is destructive and abusive. Again, do not pm. this is rhetorical and to think about.

Posted by: timeforchange ()
Date: February 23, 2009 11:22AM

Just a note, I happen to know that Reflect Truth is not a ministry of RLC, this man has been at RLC but recieves nothing from RLC. The man who created reflect truth loves truth and is not a tony worshipper, but has been there only because of circumstances we cannot understand or should we even try to judge. I know this couple and love them. This subject really should be left alone. Some times we can take things further that we should.

And no to anywho is wondering, I am not the who has been PMing whatajoke.

Posted by: timeforchange ()
Date: February 23, 2009 11:22AM

Just a note, I happen to know that Reflect Truth is not a ministry of RLC, this man has been at RLC but recieves nothing from RLC. The man who created reflect truth loves truth and is not a tony worshipper, but has been there only because of circumstances we cannot understand or should we even try to judge. I know this couple and love them. This subject really should be left alone. Some times we can take things further that we should.

And no to anyone who is wondering, I am not the who has been PMing whatajoke.

Date: February 23, 2009 12:38PM

sorry but it is a subject and sorry for hurting your feelings but maybe they should update their website. That is the problem with everything. Lots of coverup and denial. Their website says they are a ministry of RLC. now maybe it is out of date but I would think that would be the first thing changed if it was disconnected from RLC.

radiance// contact
Radiance Creative Communications is a ministry of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento, CA. If you want to help us create media that reflects Truth, please contact...

Radiance website is www.reflecttruth.com.

Date: February 23, 2009 12:56PM

god must have been looking out for your friend before all the "drama" hit RLC in telling him to move on. it makes me feel so good that a RLC pastor would refer to spiritual abuse and destructive leadership as "drama". That is the great coverup. Good luck to the young pastor in starting his new church. Hopefully there is total disconnect from the False apostle, prophet, teacher, paster Tony. And please reflect truth timeforchange. It is a lie to say he gets nothing from RLC. Maybe now that he has submitted his letter of resignation but facilities, computer, staff, supplies is something. okay, time to move on. We can argue all day on here about the substance of the man involved. I am sure my opinion and many others are different than yours. it is okay though he is human with flaws but lets just not blow it up just because you are personal friends with them. It is one thing to talk about change and to say you are changed. it is a totally different thing to actually show it and reflect it. The showing and reflecting is what speaks to other people. Please no pm's about this.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.