Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: TomWilson ()
Date: January 31, 2009 08:01AM

TomWilson
I would like to add if someone who visits or participates in this forum please stop as this only helps Tony and Rose false case that they are victims of something other then their own deception and lies. And if you are doing it and are not just trying to intimidate please seek professional help.

Sorry I need to fix the above.

I would like to add if someone who visits or participates in this forum is making threats (which I doubt) on Tony and Rose please stop as this only helps Tony's and Rose's false case that they are victims of something other then their own deception and lies. And if you are doing it and are not just trying to intimidate please seek professional help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: February 01, 2009 12:01AM

Guess Who
Have you all heard how the false teacher and spouse stood before the congregation and cried about receiving death threats?

First let me say that if anyone has actually done this you are way out of line. I would ask that you cease and desist.

Secondly, I seriousely doubt that he has actually received any death threats that him or one of his sycophants didn't conjure up some way. You see I am fairly certain by reading all that has been posted here that we might all be able to agree on something. This blog has been going on for a couple of years. This blog did not have any power to cause the decline of RLC and the false teachers current emotional instability. If we all thought about it I am sure that we would all prefer to sit back and let God deal with Tony. As a matter of fact all that has happened, all the "freedom" and "prison break" from RLC can only be credited to God. Did this blog have something to do with it, yes. Did people starting to speak truthful and plainly of their experiences, hurt etc. have something to do with it, yes. Think about it though. Again this blog has been around for a couple of years, yet from August through November RLC experienced the largest exodus they have ever seen of core families. That's God, anyway you slice it.

Third point I would like to make. The false teacher is a liar. He has proven it time and again. Why would this be any different. I have personally witnessed, experienced and blatantly caught him in lies.

One last point on this matter. The false teacher can cry on demand. Think about it. When you are truly moved to tears, can you just instantly stop? No, I have seen with my own eyes him telling a story that moves those around him to tears, he starts to cry with everyone. While everyone is still crying he just shuts it off and moves on. My mom called these crocodile tears.

this is a classic tactic that Tony will use to manipulate peoples hearts to pledge even more allegiance to him. What a lie!!!

Posted by: Worship_Big ()
Date: February 01, 2009 04:03AM

"Have you all heard how the false teacher and spouse stood before the congregation and cried about receiving death threats?"

First and foremost, I believe this is a flat out lie out of the mouth of the hired hand. A lie and falsehood just like the alleged kidnapping in the Congo, the turning of the Hurricane or the healing of his eyes just to name a few! It is an "Oh, woe is me" or "look how important I am" tactic to secure himself once again as high and lifted up in the eyes of the brainwashed remnant.

Second, if it does happen to have any shred of truth I personally think that for someone to make a death threat you really must have done something to hurt them, or you have pissed someone off to a point of emotional distress or devastation. Out of the many marriages that have been distressed or destroyed, children's hearts turned against their parents, thousands of dollars misplaced or wasted... I am sure that there are some folks who are feeling stressed to the point of action. While I would not condone or encourage such behavior it is understandable how some of these folks may "feel" this way. If you are one who is leaning or may feel this way, please seek out help for dealing with your pain. Believe me when I say that the hired hand is not worth the time or consideration of such things.

Third, If the hired hand has read this forum... and I'm sure he has and does regularly, he knows that things are coming down the pipe that he will be brought into account for and this is nothing but a ploy to build a defense and to discredit those who have been wronged by this so called "man of god"... question for the hired hand if he has the balls to post here rather than just read; If you truly have done nothing wrong, then why the need to defend yourself, discredit others or be duplicitous in your deeds?

Wow, did you see that, three words that begin with the same letter... I wonder if there is a sermon in there?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2009 04:09AM by Worship_Big.

Date: February 02, 2009 07:13AM

Worship_Big
"Have you all heard how the false teacher and spouse stood before the congregation and cried about receiving death threats?"

First and foremost, I believe this is a flat out lie out of the mouth of the hired hand. A lie and falsehood just like the alleged kidnapping in the Congo, the turning of the Hurricane or the healing of his eyes just to name a few! It is an "Oh, woe is me" or "look how important I am" tactic to secure himself once again as high and lifted up in the eyes of the brainwashed remnant.

Second, if it does happen to have any shred of truth I personally think that for someone to make a death threat you really must have done something to hurt them, or you have pissed someone off to a point of emotional distress or devastation. Out of the many marriages that have been distressed or destroyed, children's hearts turned against their parents, thousands of dollars misplaced or wasted... I am sure that there are some folks who are feeling stressed to the point of action. While I would not condone or encourage such behavior it is understandable how some of these folks may "feel" this way. If you are one who is leaning or may feel this way, please seek out help for dealing with your pain. Believe me when I say that the hired hand is not worth the time or consideration of such things.

Third, If the hired hand has read this forum... and I'm sure he has and does regularly, he knows that things are coming down the pipe that he will be brought into account for and this is nothing but a ploy to build a defense and to discredit those who have been wronged by this so called "man of god"... question for the hired hand if he has the balls to post here rather than just read; If you truly have done nothing wrong, then why the need to defend yourself, discredit others or be duplicitous in your deeds?

Wow, did you see that, three words that begin with the same letter... I wonder if there is a sermon in there?

Tony, you have stooped down to such kinder-garden theatricals!
To OMG!! To stand up there in front of the church body and promote another lie about receiving death threats!!......
"WHAT A BUGGER EATING MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A mature man would not air such important information to the public or to friends and family. A mature man would report the incidents to the authorities i.e. the police. You would freely volunteer any information that would be helpful to the authorities that would assist in identifying the threat. You would not jeopardize the security of your children and wife! you would not put such fear in there minds! By airing this alleged threat you are messing with your very own family's security as you have put such fear in there little hearts!!!! Shame on you Tony for being so stupid!!! that you would put your own interests in front of your wife and children! what ever happened to Love...to lay down your life for your wife and children? again....I have to say....as I am laughing so hard..... "WHAT A BUGGER EATING MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

But then, Tony is out there driving a Shelby Mustang the kind of car that a young man would drive to troll for chicks to some how impress them.
You people,….. you are dealing with a very unstable guy who’s lies are being exposed, his spiritual strongholds are being defeated one by one and you people who are still at RLc, you are being played and sacrificed as the pawns by Tony with this latest lie!

So why has Tony come to the church with the alleged threat?
Hmm….Does the congregation have the authority to pressure the threat and find the alleged threat???
I think not... that goes against all the Tony teaches about Spiritual Authority!!!! thaink about that for a while!!!
So what is the benefit of making such a blatant slanders statement???
could it be....that tony wants your pity vote???

Hmm…..one can only imagine that it is a last ditch effort to rally the sycophants and followers to pledge more allegiance to there spiritual guru Mr. Tony Cunningham.

Again the people here on this blog simply want to see Tony stop promoting his false teachings that he is doing in the name of Jesus Christ!!! We still want to see repentance and reconciliation!!!!!

BraveHeart

Date: February 02, 2009 08:47PM

I woke up this morning with a flash back of Jim and Tammy Fey Baker crying on TV as there empire/cult was falling apart. As there financial records were being exposed and people were finding the truth of how they were spending money!

Then to think that Tony Cunningham had his wife Rose stand up there and turn on the Water Works in order to tug at the hearts and minds of the people still in the Radiant Life.
I wonder why Tony did not have his concubine stand up there with Rose?

What other charades can they pull off?

Maybe Greg Huth slipped up and shared one of Tony’s deepest secrets to one too many people and it got back to Rose?

Yes Tony believes that Polygamy is OK. He does not believe that polygamy is wrong for a Christian to practice. In Tony’s warped view he believes that our country, the United States of America is wrong for not embracing this life style! Tony takes the stand that it may be wrong for a spiritual leader in the United States of America to have more than one wife, but that the same spiritual leader could in fact have a concubine in addition to his wife and it would be OK with God. He also secretly believes that spiritual parenting in regards to spiritual daughters could progress from spiritual daughter to spiritual wife.

Tony has also told those very close privately about 5 years ago that in 10 years Rose would no longer be his wife, and that there would be another. I bet we can all guess who the top candidate for the next wife is…..

Incidentally, Greg privately told me in his very spiritually serious way that God was going to take his wife some day, and that he needed to prepare himself. Is that the twisted thinking that got Greg looking at another woman? Is this teaching the same fruit that got Jon Richards looking at another woman? What a mess!!!

But then look at it this way Tony disciples Greg and Greg disciples Jon then Jon was discipled by Tony……I guess the truit does not fall far from the tree.

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO TEST THE FRUIT OF TONY…and RUN!!!

BraveHeart

Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: February 02, 2009 11:10PM

Braveheart! Thanks for bringing up the Jim Baker thing... One thing I have to say is at least JIM BAKER had the BALLS to confess and turn around to doing the right thing.

Posted by: Ring barer ()
Date: February 03, 2009 08:42AM

Profile of the Sociopath
This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

[www.mcafee.cc]

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Posted by: Timetospeak ()
Date: February 03, 2009 04:11PM

It is hard to believe that crying would occur to the public from any leader. In my industry I have been trained and involved in preparation of physical threats made to individuals, this includes S.W.A.T. team training and other professional public safety agencies and in no incidence was it made public. Are you sure this happened?

I am also saddened to know many people requiring counseling to deal with alleged spiritual abuse. In some cases, young believers are refusing to have anything to do with God based on experiences where they trusted people. This is very scary, I have to wonder where it all goes from here.

Date: February 04, 2009 07:03PM

Timetospeak
It is hard to believe that crying would occur to the public from any leader. In my industry I have been trained and involved in preparation of physical threats made to individuals, this includes S.W.A.T. team training and other professional public safety agencies and in no incidence was it made public. Are you sure this happened?

I am also saddened to know many people requiring counseling to deal with alleged spiritual abuse. In some cases, young believers are refusing to have anything to do with God based on experiences where they trusted people. This is very scary, I have to wonder where it all goes from here.

Timetospeak
I don’t find this hard to believe at all!
And here is the history that backs up my statement. Back when I was part of this cult I recall when the first big wave of families departed RLc. that wave included key people like Mark Anderson, Bill Jenkerson, and Josh Milar. I was meeting with Mr. Huth for discipelship (brainwashing 101). Greg asked us guys how much prayer did each of us spend praying for Tony and his family? He told us in that Tony had received death threats and implied that it cam from someone that recently left Radiant life. He told us that people were seen our behind Tony’s house at night. He encouraged the guys to keep Tony in our prayers and prayer walk around his house at night.
Well at the time I figured it was true...heck I got up a few times and walked around the neighborhood only to bump into people like Adam Woo (not sure the spelling). Who was prayer walking also.

I could speculate that Rose is falling apart having to share her husband with all the ladies that Tony is carrying on these emotional affairs with as Spiritual Daughters that includes Cyndi up in Marysville Washington.

Posted by: TomWilson ()
Date: February 05, 2009 07:23AM

I was reading the book Naked Church by Wayne Jacobsen today and I came accross the following that so reminded me of Tony Cunningham that I had to share it I hope you all find it valuable.

"The weight of legalistic righteousness produces anger. Even
where it appears successful, it has only driven sin inward. The
misery of earning our own righteousness makes us want to force
others to do the same. That’s why legalists are almost always
angry people. Cross them and you will find out just what lengths
they’ll go to in advancing what they believe to be God’s agenda,
and how quickly their temper explodes. Many a Christian leader’s
spouse or staff knows the truth of this, having witnessed or
suffered it in unguarded moments."

I know I've mentioned this before, but if anyone is interested in reading this book it is out of print now, but Wayn as made it available via PDF at http://www.lifestream.org/pdf/NakedChurch.pdf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.