Current Page: 349 of 351
Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: May 12, 2012 02:59AM

Here are lyrics that apply to all the people who are willing to turn a Blind Eye and ignore the deep levels of spiritual abuse, coercion and manipulation.
Enabling people who will say in their own self righteous manor "Oh, I can not judge" Then quote Matthew 7:1

Old lady in the street ain't here no more,
got robbed last week at her own front door,
(at her own church)
no one saw her fall and no one heard her cry,
everyone there just turned a blind eye.

Don't look left now don't look right,
take another step back, don't see no sight,
keep a straight face, lead a streetwise life,
if you were there could you turn a blind eye.

(Chorus)

Maybe one day it'll happen to you,
you know lightning strikes without warning,
who'll see you struggle and who'll hear you cry,
when everybody there just turn a blind eye.

(Chorus)
Blind eyes are weak, blind eyes are cruel,
look out for number one, survival's the rule,
look straight ahead on a one-way street,
let sleeping dogs lie, just turn a blind eye,
blind eyes are weak, blind eyes are cruel,
don't turn a blind eye,
don't turn a blind eye,

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 12, 2012 07:56AM

BraveHeart
Here are lyrics that apply to all the people who are willing to turn a Blind Eye and ignore the deep levels of spiritual abuse, coercion and manipulation.
Enabling people who will say in their own self righteous manor "Oh, I can not judge" Then quote Matthew 7:1

Old lady in the street ain't here no more,
got robbed last week at her own front door,
(at her own church)
no one saw her fall and no one heard her cry,
everyone there just turned a blind eye.

Don't look left now don't look right,
take another step back, don't see no sight,
keep a straight face, lead a streetwise life,
if you were there could you turn a blind eye.

(Chorus)

Maybe one day it'll happen to you,
you know lightning strikes without warning,
who'll see you struggle and who'll hear you cry,
when everybody there just turn a blind eye.

(Chorus)
Blind eyes are weak, blind eyes are cruel,
don't turn a blind eye,
don't turn a blind eye,

that was always my whole point. I was just waiting for someone to do the right thing the Godly thing. to show good character and actually walk the way they talk, there are still elders at the new turningpoint who cant put the things of God above their own ambitions. I dont know why either, I mean they hear about God and His wrath, they know the requirements of being elders, yet they live in their secret little worlds thinking since no one sees them they can act the way they want. they can back ungodly leaders like mike and cyndi. they act as if God doesnt exist, the verse what profits a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul. rings loud in me. my wife gave up a 65.000 a year job to do the right thing, we now make 35.000 with the same bills and debt matter of fact because we trusted mike ,we made a 65.000 loan to someone which we will never see paid back, but we have to keep paying on it .. but you know what I'd rather be in debt here in this world, I d rather be right with God then have all that crap that rusts. and ends up being meaningless in the end. what is the point of having a title , do you think God will be impressed, or will he look at your heart. will he look at what you gave up to please Him.

Date: May 18, 2012 10:05PM

Amen! Amen! nooneofanyimportence God has seen the trials you and your family have been put through and how you all have walked out your faith. Something wonderful is in your future because you believed and refused to do the wrong thing. And in steadfastly doing the right thing in His eyes rather than the worlds eyes He will reward your obedience to His teachings and words. D of D

Date: May 22, 2012 01:16PM

nooneofanyimportence
You make a very good point; there is defiantly the element of embarrassment dealing with the aftermath of Turning Point & Radiant Life. The fact that we were all fooled at one point in time & deceived by the slickness of the wolves those who are very gifted at tickling peoples ears.

However we all can also learn much from this experience; the bible exhorts us all to be like the Berean’s, testing everything according to scripture. When somebody starts teaching something that is contrary to what the apostles taught then they are to be an anathema!
This may come across like strong words but look at Luke 17, Jesus said to His disciples, “It is inevitable that stumbling blocks come, but woe to him through whom they come! It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea, than that he would cause one of these little ones to stumble. Be on your guard! If your brother sins, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him. And if he sins against you seven times a day, and returns to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ forgive him.”

So far, this is something Tony and Mike have NEVER done! And yes! Jesus is addressing the false teacher like Tony and Mike that IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR THEM IF A MILLSTONE WERE HUNG AROUND THERE NECKS AND THEY WERE THROWN INTO THE SEA’ still there are people who in dealing with the aftermath of Radiant Life and Turning Point are more willing to sweep it all under the carpet and try to forget about it and appear to others that they have moved on. Never dealing with the offense of someone promoting a counterfeit gospel message.
The thing we all need to remember is a counterfeiter will do everything he can to make his dollars appear to be authentic to get you to accept the dollar bill he is passing to you. Even though it may look 97% authentic, remember it is still 100% counterfeit! That is why in the church today it is so important to TEST EVERYTHING according to the scriptures!!

Date: June 04, 2012 12:43AM

turningpoint reject empty your messages

Date: June 16, 2012 07:51AM

nooneofanyimportence
turningpoint reject empty your messages

Okay its empty

Posted by: Argh! ()
Date: August 09, 2012 02:00AM

Some things never change. Look who is coming back to TPC this Sunday, it's dr. increase

[www.increase.org]

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: August 13, 2012 03:39AM

Here we go again! Get ready to repeat your prosperity bible verse 10 times over a over again and Dr. Increase will guarantee your increase. First you have to decrease your brain cells to let this guy in your doors. And then you have to listen and act like you will receive your increase when Dr. Increase gives you the increase. But just remember its not Dr. Increase who gives you the increase but the increase that gives you the increase. So if you have a decrease don't blame Dr.Increase for the decrease. And if you do experience a increase then you know that Dr. Increase is the real increase. Dr. Increase wants to increase himself while you decrease yourself to the point where you think your decrease is a increase. Then you can share your increase with others who have a decrease so they too can have a increase!

Date: August 14, 2012 02:12AM

Buddy
Thanks for warning people about Dr. Increase I would encourage everyone to look at what his guy preaches and test it according to the BIBLE. Do not settle for verses taken out of context picking a promise from the old testament that was originally given to a specific people at a specific time, that would be inferring a meaning into the passage. I would also be very concerned with Jeff Hastings teachings as they run hand in hand with the word-faith, prosperity, signs & wonders, devoid of the gospel! This teaching is counterfeit to Christianity. As with any counterfeit it looks real it sounds real but when you look closely at what is being taught it is far from being real! Oh sure they use language and terms that one would hope to hear in a Christian church but the message they have weaved is subliminally far from being Gospel centered Christian.

Dr. Increase preaches God wants to increase you....Hey bob what verse and chapter is that?
Bob says "that God gives you the power to get well" ah Bob, what book chapter and verse is that?
Bob says God will bless you in the city and the fields, that he delights in the increase?
Where is Bob's text?
He tells the story of when he went into 2 different woman's restroom at the airport (I'm wondering if the guy is struggling with perverted tendency's) then later at a board meeting somebody had changed the sign on the woman's restroom to Men to accommodate the needs. He says that we now felt comfortable in there .....then he says; when the sign in your mind changes and you realize that god wants you to increase, you will be comfortable knowing that....

WOW!
Hold up the 10 commandments to what this guy is preaching! What about the first commandment" or what about Do not covet?
What a Charlatan Wolf!
He is prowling upon the emotions of a crowd that desires to covet things like wealth, health, money & power.
Now to the average church attending person when they hear someone like Bob they would think 'he sounds authentic' really? But I ask you where is your proof?
Like a counterfeit $100 bill, it looks real but upon closer examination you discover it is not real! sure I heard the argument at lease he is saying some things right "a little truth is better than no truth" and just like a counterfeit Dollar bill it looks so real, but what is the real value of that counterfeit $100 dollar bill? absolutely ZERO!

It is interesting in the real financial world passing or receiving a counterfeit bill comes with serious penalty's, Yet in the church today we have wolves like Bob running around from church to church tickling peoples ears with what they want to hear. These guys go unpunished and unscathed because the church has fallen asleep look at the warning Jesus gives the church of Sardis!
He who has the seven Spirits of God and the seven stars, says this: ‘I know your deeds, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead. Wake up, and strengthen the things that remain, which were about to die; for I have not found your deeds completed in the sight of My God. So remember what you have received and heard; and keep it, and repent. Therefore if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come to you. But you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; and they will walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’ Rev 3:1-6

In a nut shell this is the teaching from wolves like Bob:
He will reduce the authority and deity of God.
He will diminish the authority and sufficiency of scripture.
He will deify himself and mankind (people with faith) into being little god's. Many others teach that Jesus was just a man that he had to be born again and that Jesus became sin and went to hell.

That should make the hair on the back of your neck stand up!
Here is another wolf that most of you are familiar with
From in his book Seduction of Christianityity, author Dave Hunt, documents Casey Treat, pastor of Seattle's Christian Faith Center, as saying in his tape series Believing in Yourself that we're exact duplicates of God. "I'm an exact duplicate of God! When God looks in the mirror He sees me! When I look in the mirror, I see God! Oh, hallelujah!

You are delusional by following this teachings and you are helping to promote this false teaching, deifying man to god status, this teaching lines up with the early Gnostic heretic, Cerinthus, taught that Jesus was just a man, becoming divine only at Baptism. At the cross, the Holy Spirit left Him, leaving Jesus devoid of His divine nature - once again He was just a man.

Here is another point to consider with these wolves they will often expose their motives by what they don't preach. Look at the many examples where we can read in the messages of what Peter, Stephen and Paul preached now compare that to what Bob or Casey preach. It is a different message read Galatians 1

I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different gospel; which is really not another; only there are some who are disturbing you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!

For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2012 02:29AM by BraveHeart.

Date: August 24, 2012 08:19AM

The above posting was put into an email and sent to pastor Jeff Hastings that was August 13th 10 days latter i have not heard anything back from Jeff

PEOPLE RUN FROM THIS CHURCH! THEY ARE SIMPLY TEACHING PROSPERITY and WORD FAITH MAMBO-JUMBO.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2012 08:19AM by BraveHeart.

Current Page: 349 of 351

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.