Current Page: 348 of 351
Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Date: May 08, 2012 07:58AM

This is a sample of charges during first month back from sabbatical. There will be a poster who will expose more.

Attachments: image001.png (24.7 KB)  
Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 08, 2012 08:14AM

nooneofanyimportence
This is a sample of charges during first month back from sabbatical. There will be a poster who will expose more.

this is a test trying to figure how to post credit card statements that are pdf files. there are 90 plus pages the cards saying mike villamore and cyndi villimore are church credit cards in their name not their personal cards. these cards were paid out of the general fund by debbie bowan, which is tithe money. there are so many resturant charges by both mike and cyndi walmart charges by cyndi. target gas auto repair. b;y both. if there isnt an easier way to post them I dont think I can. but the facts show that the villamors who made over 15 thousand a month still spent tithing members money on themselves. I have been told that one worship leader asked mike when they were out to dinner if that was the churchs credit card he used. and Mike said no. well all you villamore worshpers who think mike and cymdi were innocent victims of the enemies attack, and left because of slander and gossip. you should know their real character.

Date: May 10, 2012 09:46PM

Wow! The Villamors really must have thought that their congregation was a bunch of mushrooms! The congregation was to be kept in the dark and fed a bunch of bull %^$@ while they happily ripped us all off.

D of D

Posted by: disgustedagain ()
Date: May 10, 2012 10:32PM

For anyone interested I will attach several different pages of the various statements over the past 3 years. Each statement came to TP addressed to: Turning Point Church
Jacqueline Singer
These cards that were all used were actually under Jackie Singer sociall security number. Debra Bowman knew this from In the begining the church could not get any credit, so Jackie made her credit card into the church corporate card. This was all done with Mike Villamors approval, as Jackie had a large credit line and the church needed a card. When she resigned she made it clear that this card was NOT to be used anymore. She was assured that this would be taken care of. She also told them that if they needed her to get everything closed out and put in TP's name alone she would be availble. This never happened. As she never received any statements she assumed the account had been closed out. Little did she know at one point there was a standing balance of 18,000.00 for a very lone time.
She was finally alerted in Feb 2012 that her personal credit card info was being sent to the church, and had been since she had resigned. Debra Bowman had been receiving this info and did nothing. Paypal accounts were in her name and under her social security number as well. Various staff members knew this as well. There is no doubt this card was used by the old Turning Point leadership. She has publically accepted the current Turning Points apology, which included the use of her credit card. The Villamors, have yet to contact her.

Attachments: Jan 2009.png (60.5 KB)   Feb March Cyndi 2009.png (62.7 KB)  
Date: May 10, 2012 11:00PM

Some charges- Only 2 small files can be attached at a time.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: May 11, 2012 04:33AM

Daughter of Dorcas
Wow! The Villamors really must have thought that their congregation was a bunch of mushrooms! The congregation was to be kept in the dark and fed a bunch of bull %^$@ while they happily ripped us all off.

D of D

Criminal charges should be filed!
Fraud & Embezzlement what are some other charges?

Date: May 11, 2012 09:07AM

This one is to show that there is no mistaking that the statement came in Jackie's name.

Date: May 11, 2012 09:10AM

More?

Date: May 11, 2012 10:07PM

Sorry folks, I am working on it. Seems as if the files won't attach.

Posted by: WonderingNow ()
Date: May 11, 2012 11:11PM

Then.....those infidels used tithe money to pay down these expenditures used for eating out, personal cell phones and who knows what else??!! And they accused Jackie of embezzlement????????????? Isn't that the definition of embezzlement -- personal use of corporate funds? What is the statute of limitations. And we aren't supposed to sue our "brother" but it would seem a true believer would never have done this. And though I cannot know their hearts -- I wonder. Ugh.

Current Page: 348 of 351

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.