Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Date: September 02, 2010 03:24PM

Church & Tax Guide 2010,

"the church must obtain approval from donors,
or give them the option of refund for designated unused funds,
used not for the intent of when collected...ie missions, building fund etc.
a letter sent ...to all donors stating they are going to use it for another
project giving them the option of refund is satisfactory.

Then the church must issue those people who want their money back a 1099-misc.
Additionally, as a non profit, all books and tax returns are subject to an
open door policy, per wa state law, and federal law."

If you need help with the wording of your request--

To Whom it May Concern:

According to the Church and Tax Guide 2010, a church must obtain the approval from donors,
or give them the option of refund for designated funds which were used for purposes which
were not the intent of the donor when the funds were donated.

These were solicited funds for a specific purpose.
The funds that we donated to the Stewardship Campaign
were not used for the purpose we intended.

We did not donate the funds to secure the debt incurred
by Turning Point Church World Outreach Center
or to pay severance packages borrowed from this fund.
It is our position that Turning Point Church World Outreach Center
did not use the funds in the way we intended and failed to notify us
as required by law that the funds were to be used in a way we would never have agreed to.

So based on Turning Point Church World Outreach Center’s failure
to follow the guidelines mandated by law,
we would ask that Turning Point Church World Outreach Center
immediately refund all the funds that we donated for the Stewardship Campaign immediately.

You may want to used Registered or Certified Mail when send your request for refund.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: wherefromhere ()
Date: September 03, 2010 04:04PM

NOT GUILTY PART TWO
.by Jackie Lee Singer on Tuesday, August 31, 2010 at 10:43pm.I began a letter and wrote and wrote and wrote. It was filled with emotion and zeal. However it was very long and I think written more for me than for anyone else. Then I went to save it and I lost the whole damn thing. Now some of you would say, ‘that is a sign, don’t do it’, but I would say, no, it was just too long, and maybe even boring. So I will shorten it up for you all and get right to the point. Well, as best I can. I also want to say that I am grateful for all the support and once again grateful for all the opposition as well. This tells me that I am doing the right thing. This is written in love to the body. The Title NOT GUILTY is because I am not guilty of the accusations against me brought about at a meeting at TP in Aug. of 2009.

This is the order of events as I see them: I began to see the truth when the elders attempted to rebuke Mike at one time for him rebuking the congregation because they did not download his sermon and were not being hungry for the Word. We ended up being rebuked because we didn’t honor him enough as an apostle, and on top of that we didn’t honor them at Pastor’s Appreciation month. This was in 2006 or maybe 2007. We took a collection from the elders and gave them around 5000.00. This was not the first time. This money came from our own pockets. Double honor is preached and promoted, submission, and spiritual parenting is happening. An elite group of us are considered spiritual kids. We gather for Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays, forsaking members of our own family. The book Undercover is required reading.

January 2008: I am seriously considering resigning as I don’t like what I see and feel or what is going on in the office. Staff members are afraid to be called into Mike’s office. We had staff retreat at the a resort which was paid for with the line of credit. I make a decision to wait and see how things go. I share with Mike and Cyndi my concerns, they talk me into staying. I am not strong enough to walk away.

We put the CD on the line of credit. This concerns me because if God wants it, won’t he provide without going into debt?

Mike and Cyndi purchase a home in Aspen, while asking everyone to sacrifice their retirement (which many of us did) to sacrifice their crown molding to contribute to Possessing the Land Campaign.

Staff, deacons, and elders continually come to me for support, encouragement and reassuring that Mike and Cyndi care about them. Rebuke and correction is constant and all over the place. Mike, as apostle and Cyndi, as Prophet take the place of God in a lot of lives, I see it, and I do nothing. I allow this to continue in my own life. Mike and Cyndi tell me they are investing more in the young people because their fruit life is longer. I am disheartened by this statement and I question this with them. They say it is right and good. They tell me that I need to stop asking and questioning so much. That I talk too much. I need to protect and promote them more.

June 2008- I am informed that there will be a serious staff rebuke because the staff is hindering the growth of the church. That the staff does not love well or work hard enough. This time I do take a stand, I go to their home and plead with them to not do this. They go thru with it anyway. They tell the staff we are like Eli’s sons, that we don’t love well, or work hard enough, that we could all be replaced in an instant with people that will do a better job. We are told we will never have the liberties that they have. Mike calls for commitment or resignation. For an entire month, the office is in depression. Again, I get closer to resignation. How can I continue to work for a tyrant? I justify it by saying the people need me. Wrong, the people need God, they need people who will stand for truth and love and point them to God.

July – I get a phone call in the middle of the night saying Mike Villamor has resigned. We call an Elders mtg. The truth comes out. Their marriage is in serious disrepair. Divorce is being threatened on a regular basis. Cyndi finally says yes to Mike’s threats. Jeff and Kim Barnes have spent the last year trying to mediate and help them. But now it is out because Mike has resigned.

We decide as elders to stand up and take care of the body first. We seek counsel and are told that we absolutely need to put the flock first. We require of the Villamors an ‘Intervention sabbatical of 6 months, with no preaching, and no ministry’ , we ask for an immediate letter rescinding his resignation. (It took 7 weeks to get that letter, after repeatedly asking for it. We decide to pay them full salary. 97k for Mike plus his 80.00 an hr teaching salary at SOMA and Cyndi’s 68k divided at 3 quarter time, plus her 80,00 an hr salary at Soma. We require counseling and monitoring of that counseling. We have a new confidence in our authority as elders.

Mike confesses that his marriage has not been good for 20 years. Cyndi says he has always used divorce as a tool their entire marriage. Cyndi believes Mike is unfit for the pulpit. Mike balks at this and begins to blame Cyndi. I say this not to bring condemnation on them, but to show that maybe, just maybe, they should never have been in the position they were in, in the first place. They lied about their marital troubles the whole 13 years at that time and presented a skewed family portrait. Not meeting the qualifications of an elder. All elders agree this is serious and we have to make a stand, and possibly remove them if things do not change. We all agree they need to come back changed.

Within the next few weeks Mike and Cyndi negotiate the time down to 3 months. We succumb. Mike still wants to go to the Philippines. We succumb. So on and so forth. Before the sabbatical takes place Mike has a meeting with the executive staff. He tells us his picture is not on the website enough, that every time he preaches he has to rebuild his platform because he is not promoted. He goes on to tell us that we do not know how to honor him. Someone in the congregation bought him a Harley Davidson and that this is the first time he has felt honored in a very long time. That no one of the staff or spiritual children seek his counsel anymore. In fact we all dishonor him because we lightly esteem him. I question him at this meeting and he says to me “I knew you would have a problem with this.” Well yes I did, and I wrote him a detailed letter telling him the reasons why. People, myself, elders, staff, members of the flock have given them money, gifts, paid for services etc for years, built him decks, contributed to his landscaping of 5 acres, and more forms of honor too numerous to mention. Mike disagrees with me, however Cyndi tells me in private that she believes Mike will see in time he is wrong in this matter.

We get up and announce that Mike and Cyndi need a rest. We deliberately deceive the congregation. We tell them when they come back to get your running shoes on. All along, meeting and talking about the spiritual abuse that has gone on, the fear that rules, how the staff and elders need counseling, and still we put on a happy face Sunday morning to protect who? The people? No, I say the Villamors, and ultimately ourselves. We realize that there is no accountability for the Villamors. That they will not receive from anyone, especially us as elders.

They continue to minister and do as they please, they continue to run TP. They run Jeff Barnes down because he (in their opinion wants to steal their church). It is witnessed him saying they cannot trust the elders. Jeff Barnes attempts to talk to him on different occasions, and Mike turns the tables as he was so aptly able to do. They override decisions we make and tell staff not to listen to us but them.

He teaches a complete shift in the vision of TP in the form of UGM at a SOMA intensive. His own Apostolic network with no accountability, except for him and Cyndi. I could see power and pride rising. For me this was not scriptural at all and Mike and I debated several different times about ‘Lead Apostles’, self appointed lead apostles.

The elders call a special mtg in December before they come back to confront these issues and to see how they are. We are all rebuked for not handling things well. They are disappointed in us. We tell them that the elders believe they cannot make these changes without running things by us, he tells us he doesn’t need a vote from us, that he is able to do what he wants. He tells us when he has called in the past to run things by us that it was a courtesy call. He teaches on this new shift. That TP will be its own denomination, its own movement. He then He requires that Jeff Koellmer, Ron Oin, and Rick Lewis take his Apostolic Ministry class, a class he will teach and write the curriculum for. We have to change the name from the Five Fold Ministry class because 5 fold has a negative connotation. I am semi reprimanded because I keep asking questions and pushing more accountability.

He explains that this new shift will transition them out and that Jeff and Kim will be lead pastors, since they have proven themselves. He says Calvin Bontrager will possibly be on this new UGM board, because he has met no one who has ever submitted to him like Calvin does. I knew at this meeting that I was done. I could no longer live this lie and be under this control. I could not trust them and clearly I could not support the new vision of TP. There was also a new tension between Mike and I. I leave that meeting, I go home and tell Sid I am done, that it is over for TP. I cry myself to sleep. I saw something happen in that meeting, where I knew the elders would not be able to stand up to Mike and Cyndi. 12 years of walking side by side with these people and I had to walk away.

Someone very close to me told me one day, that in reality he did not blame Mike and Cyndi. Even though they had serious fault. He blamed us as elders for not being man or woman enough to stand for the truth and not give into manipulation and fear. I agree with this person. We as elders were at fault for the false teaching, the lack of purity in the leadership as we lied and covered up sin in the pulpit. It was us. It was me, I knew years before. Oh God forgive me.

Below is a copy of my resignation letter: I will end this story in my next note as it is too much to write and I believe will be the most painful as well.

Written January 2009

Dear Elders,

I write this after much prayer and consideration and it is with great sadness that I am resigning as an Elder – effective immediately, and Associate Pastor of Turning Point Church World Outreach Center – effective February 28, 2009. I am hoping that this will be ample time for transitioning out. There are many reasons for my resignation and I will try to explain myself in part as best I can.

First of all, I am not in unity with the decision to become an Apostolic Ministry, with the self-appointing of Mike as head Apostle and Cyndi as Prophet. This is the team thus far and I feel there is no accountability. Secondly, for years a picture of marital soundness was presented to the Elders and the body. This was clearly not the case. Unfortunately a door was opened for mistrust, and has raised the question, where might there have been, and presently, be other pretense? When the elders made a decision requiring the sabbatical we all agreed it was an ‘intervention sabbatical’. There were many other factors as well for our decision. However, we proposed to the congregation and staff that it was not an intervention, but merely a need for the Villamor’s to rest. I believe by covering up the truth, our actions have lacked honesty. I have been unable to resolve this in my spirit and I do not have peace. Who are we protecting? Aren’t we as overseers held to a higher standard? Scripture is very clear regarding elders in 1st Timothy 5:20, 21 …”those who sin are to be rebuked publicly, so that the others may take warning. I charge you, in the sight of God and Christ Jesus and the elect angels, to keep these instructions without partiality, and to do nothing out of favoritism.” I think we have missed the mark here. I find it difficult to see that we have operated without partiality and favoritism. I am pained by the staff rebuke last June, as well as the executive staff meeting where Pastor Mike made clear his position on honor. I was hoping that upon their return we might see a new humility and possibly repentance. These are some of the issues I have contemplated and have felt no resolution. I love every one of you, and I am anguished over this. In the mean time while I am employed by TPC WOC, I will do nothing to sow division or disunity and I will serve with passion, commitment, and great love for our staff and the body of believers. In Love, Jackie Singer

Date: September 03, 2010 04:06PM

Not Guilty - The Final Chapter
.by Jackie Lee Singer on Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 11:28pm.
"Having heard all of this you may choose to look the other way...but you may never again say that you did not know." — William Wilberforce

Not Guilty – It’s over. So here begins the third chapter. I have to first address the many email, texts and comments I have received. Once again thank you for your kind words and support, thank you for godly wisdom and direction. This has served to inspire me to continue on. And to those of you who have chosen to condemn me, I too thank you. It has served to make me examine my motives. I have to be certain that as I write this, it is done without malice. Some have questioned why I never defended myself, or asked, why now? Honestly it has taken me this entire year to be able to write this with pure motives and out of love. I was hurt and damaged for a long time. I recognized I still am, but it does not motivate me anymore. Also, I waited until my son and his family were gone from TP. But the bottom line here is that I have never been allowed access to any alleged evidence, contrary to what many of you believe. It would be ignorant and foolish of me to comment on evidence I have yet to see.

I believe my motives are for the truth to set us all free. I actually love the body of believers and think they deserve to know. I have been told that the new people or young believers have no need to know all this, that they need to be protected. I would say that we underestimate the people. That our past is part of our present, and need not stay hidden. The bible is a prime example of this. It does nothing to glamorize the history of the Word. Love takes on many shapes, and people reject it, they think that love is supposed to feel good. I will tell you that sometimes love is painful and wonderful all at the same time.

This is not an easy thing to do, and at times I feel like I am just a voice with no power. This is actually true, but when I give my voice over to God, He has great power. I would like you to see: The Truth be told, people to know my story, the church take notice, change happen at TP through a public renouncing of false doctrine and impurity in leadership, accountability for watering down the gospel. And freedom for everyone.

After my resignation, I had a meeting with Mike, Cyndi and Ron Olin. I was told that my resignation letter pointed out matters that the elders had decided were not sin (the misrepresentation of the marriage). So a rebuke was unnecessary. Mike did apologize for his failure but when went on to tell me that I didn’t know the meaning of pretense. We did debate this issue, and I would not be moved from my position. That of my resignation and my reasons for it. I was asked what I would tell the people when asked why I resigned. I told them I would share that I was not in line with the new shift and vision of Mike and Cyndi. I also told them that I would not lie about any of it. There was tension in the room and it was not comfortable. That Friday was my last day, they felt it would be awkward for me to stay in the office.

They had a meeting with all leadership and staff telling of my resignation. I was told that when I gave my reason, that I needed to leave so the people could not ask me questions. When I left I turned over all files, financial or otherwise. I made itemized detailed copies of each chart of accounts for the soma books and handed these files to Debbie Bowman. Everything was copied from my laptop to the server.

I struggled with all that I knew and the shift TP was taking. I did not take out an ad and shout the truth, but as couples or people came to us, I could not lie. Omission is really a lie. And people are smarter than what we give them credit for. We tend to know when we are getting only a portion of the truth. I could not answer a question with the answer “ I will not answer that because I said I would only say, I did not agree with church shift”. So I began to tell the truth. I am not ashamed of that.

However, things began to get back to me that I was gossiping. That people knew things they shouldn’t know. I met with Cyndi, and she accused me of gossip and slander. She mentioned a mtg with a certain couple. I told her this couple knew everything already and I had not told them anything they hadn’t already known. The truth had come from a deacon who had told them. We had a discussion that didn’t end well. Cyndi wanted to correct and rebuke me. I informed her she was no longer an authority in my life and could not correct me. I went home, told my husband that I felt like they were afraid of all I knew. That somehow I was a threat to them. People came to us and we told them the truth.

Mike did not like this and began to accuse me of wanting TP to fail. This was not the truth, however I will tell you that my heart grew bitter towards Mike and the elders for their continued cover up of the truth. There were times I spoke in anger, and with a bitter heart. Cyndi has told someone that all trails lead back to me. I did resent that, because I don’t and didn’t believe that to be the truth, since I knew of others in leadership who were sharing information. I do regret my bitterness and speaking out in anger at times.

In March of 2009, I began to communicate via email with Mike with the hope of reconciliation. I apologized and asked for forgiveness for any hurt I may have caused him and Cyndi. It seemed hopeful to me. Yet every appointment made was cancelled. So from March 2009 thru July 2009 any meeting set up with Mike, Cyndi, Sid and me were cancelled by him. Then one day Mike said he’d like to have our mtg, but this time he wanted the church’s lawyer there, two elders, and that they wanted to meet with me alone. Big red flag. I told him that was extremely unusual. I told him that I knew the elders must have an agenda for this meeting. He assured me there was no agenda and that in fact they had decided to not have a lawyer there. They just wanted to meet and talk about the reconciliation.

All the while Sid and I were attending Jakes House. Pastor Keith, the Chilsons and the Kellers, and his elders were supportive, loving and encouraged us to reconcile with them over and over again. We thank God for them and the love that was shown to us. They truly demonstrated the love of Christ. I know it cost them to be in relationship with us. We are forever grateful. I told Mike we would meet and that I would bring Sid. We were hopeful but still wary that reconciliation would take place.

TP was decreasing rapidly in size and it was being said I was recruiting people to myself. Attendance had dropped from around 900 to closer to 350. The facts are, I didn’t even tell people where I was attending church so as not to draw anyone to myself. The meeting was set up for August 6, 2009. It was a Friday night. I had one last box of files in my garage from the early days of TP and we brought that with us. We arrived to find Mike, Cyndi, Ron Olin and Kim Barnes. Everyone was very friendly and loving. Sid and I looked at one another, we both had hope that there might be a possibility to reconcile.

The meeting began by them saying they were sorry for any wrongs. Then the barrage of questions started, I was asked if I had spoke to people about other than what I told them I would say. I said yes, that people were calling me, and I was telling them the truth. That we as elders had lied and covered up the truth. I was told that because I did this it made me a liar. They said it was clear they had established I was a liar. They said that people were leaving because of me. I said this wasn’t true. Mike cited people who had posted on my facebook who said ‘see you at church Sunday’. This was bizarre to me, that Mike was monitoring my facebook. Sid told Mike that TP was dying because Mike was ungodly, not because of me.

Then Mike said now that we have established you are a liar, is there anything you want to confess. He said that this was my chance to confess what I needed to confess. I was dumbfounded. Sid actually thought, what do they know? Did Jackie have an affair? It was surreal. I told Mike I would not play this game, that he needed to just speak up. So, he reaches under the table and brings out a 2 inch binder. He then told us he has proof that I have taken money from TP. Sid laughed out loud, I was in total disbelief. I brought up the times when I had paid some of my personal bills out of the church account accidently, as my personal accounts were linked to the churches. Every time this happened, I went directly to Debbie Bowman and Jeff Barnes. Each time, I paid every penny back. I explained that we had tried to unlink all those accounts. My name was on every account at TP and on every loan document. From the very beginning, Sid and I used our own funds to pay for church expenses. In fact we used our credit card to pay for the last mission trip in an amount over 20 thousand dollars. The linking of the accounts had been an issue for years and Debbie Bowman and I had tried over and over again to unlink them. It was not until September of 2009 that Cascade Bank found the glitches that kept TP accounts visible to me. All this is documented.

I denied that I had ever took one penny from TP. I was told at that meeting that I needed to confess or they were going to proceed against me legally and take it to the congregation. I asked to see this alleged evidence and he said NO. But if I confessed we could possibly look at it and work it out without anyone knowing. THEY NEVER LET ME SEE THIS SO CALLED EVIDENCE in that meeting, because I refused to confess to something I didn’t do. I was visibly angry and hurt. I told Mike to his face that I paid his bills and the churches bills for years, out of our own pockets. Sid kept trying to get me to stop defending myself, but I was so devastated and hurt, I kept saying show me, show me. Mike would not show.

We left that meeting, together, OUT THE SAME DOOR. And I say that in caps, because it was stated that we left out separate doors we were so mad. This is not that big of a deal in the scheme of things, except that Mike stated that at the congregation meeting and it simply wasn’t true.

Within a week Mike had called a church wide meeting. I knew he was going to do this as people shared with me their emails from the church. I attempted to tell those closest to me that what was going to happen was not true of me.

The day of the meeting with the congregation I came home from work at 4pm and my daughter Deborah gave me a letter that Ted Carlson (the fraud examiner that was NOT an accountant) had just dropped off. This was only hours before the meeting, and was my first correspondence regarding any claims against me. The letter asked for my cooperation regarding certain issues, and mentioned that ‘once again they wanted me respond’. Once again? This was the first time anyone had contacted me regarding any matter. I called him immediately, but it was a message phone. I left him a message saying I was more than willing to cooperate. We were actually relieved, we thought I would get the chance to see the evidence against me and explain any discrepancies in the accounting.

TP had their meeting, everything was presented, I was called an embezzler, among other things. My son came to my house after the meeting, and literally collapsed in my arms. I was in shock. Jeff shared some of the accusations, and in all actuality I felt relief, because there were simple answers to much that he showed me from the mtg.. I held my son, and we cried. I sat with my family that night, dismayed and disheartened. What and how would we handle this in a manner worthy of the Gospel? It was a long sad night.

I received a call from Ted Carlson the next morning. I asked him how in the world he could allow such a thing without talking to me, which I pointed out was not difficult to do as I answered my phone, and I have not moved from my home, which is a block away from two of the elders. Yet I was NEVER questioned or contacted about any suspicions they had. The only thing I ever heard from TP during their “investigation” was when Jeff Barnes called me and asked for my computer. I told him it was my own property that I had purchased so I wouldn’t give it up to him, but Jason Lamar was welcome to come get any files off of it that he needed. At the time I had no idea what they wanted it for. While Jason lived across the street from us, he was never sent to retrieve anything from my computer. The morning after the meeting was Ted Carlsons first attempt, besides the letter the day before to contact me. I told him he was in trouble for calling me an embezzler, without ever attempting to get any information from me. This man apologized to me, and told me it was his recommendation that TP NOT have that meeting. I told him I was willing to cooperate with them, however I would obtain a lawyer first since the accusations were so severe. He repeatedly asked me not to obtain a lawyer. I told him since I had been slandered and accused, then publicly convicted without a trial, that I would indeed obtain a lawyer. I used terms like defamation of character. He apologized and I told him my lawyer would contact him.

I did obtain a lawyer. He wrote a letter to Ted Carlson and TP asking for the evidence and supporting documentation. I sent a packet of answers I had written up from what accusations people had told me about. I sent a list of every person who had access to my computer, and a list of people that had my password and access to my office. It was a long list. I sent as much information that I could, given the fact that I was using what people told me from the notes of the mtg, and someone had recorded it and transcribed it for me. I was hopeful for resolution.

After a couple of weeks I was told by my lawyer that TP did not want to pursue this matter any further and that a letter would be written to that affect. I was also told that TP would not give me the evidence.

The days after that meeting on Aug. 6, 2009 were mostly a blur. There was despair. They were many phone calls from Pastor Keith, Pastor George, and the Chilson’s encouraging us and praying with us. I isolated myself and dealt with these accusations as best I could. I will tell you, that I failed miserably in my pain, and wondered why God had deserted me.

The next meeting was held and the congregation was warned and told not to associate with me and my family, and various other people. Another blow, and one I did not think I would be able to stand up underneath. Would we come through this wilderness? Would there be an end? We had good friends rally around us. We battled being ostracized, rejected, and slandered. But let me tell you this. We stood firm in our conviction, that even if we couldn’t see or feel God, that we were as a family going to walk by our belief in Him. This is called faith. We have honestly spent the last year praying for the Villamors and the leadership of TP. We continue to weep over this and them. We love them.

The months that followed and to this day have been a difficult. I asked TP for a chance to see the evidence in Sept, Oct, Nov, and December of 2009. Mike told me that I could confess and repent, then I would be able to see it. This was absolutely not an option. I attended the Christmas service because my grand-daughter asked me to come hear her sing. This caused quite a stir, because apparently Mike noticed how my friends list on facebook grew.

In the mean time we were shunned. My mother died in December and many who were close to my mother were told they could not go to her funeral. I applaud those who did anyways. Her funeral was not about me, but her life, and a tribute to it. She spent 12 years at TP, her grandson was a pastor there, her great-grandchildren went there. She walked through the office everyday talking with staff. Boy do we miss her. Not one elder attended. This hurt. I later found out they were told they couldn’t.

When Mike and Cyndi transitioned out in March, I was hopeful that there could be reconciliation and a chance to clear my name. Even though if given the chance to reconcile, irrevocable damage had been done. My reputation has been trashed, my years of working in the financial field have been put in question. I commend my current employer for their trust in me and the truth. My family has been hurt and betrayed. I don’t say this to make us victims. We are not. I say it to bring to light the reality of our situation. My relationship with my son Jeff Moors went through much as well. People questioned him about me, people questioned me about him. I love my son with all my heart, and I am proud of how he conducted himself through this whole season. His story is his to tell. I pray and know that his future in service to the Lord will bear much fruit. He is gifted and anointed and his ministry has just begun!

My son had to deliver the message before the Easter service that I was not welcome to come to any TP service. If I did I would be escorted in and out. At this point I was done being communicated to through others and I called Jeff Barnes, and I wrote a letter asking for some sort of resolution to at least be able to come see my grandchildren perform or my son preach. I wrote a repentance letter for my bitterness and asked for a chance to work this all out. I was told that all had to go through Mike once again. So I tried one more time. After many emails back and forth, Mike informed me he thought my repentance was unworthy and insincere, that I had hurt far too many people and his family. According to him my life bore no fruit of repentance. KNOW THIS I was not repenting for the accusations, but for my bitter heart. He did say I could sit down with a team of his choosing and possibly go through the evidence. I wouldn’t be allowed to bring anyone with me. I asked him if he had he seen my packet I had given him regarding the evidence. He said yes, but that he wanted to do it his way. Shot down again. I was and I still am unwilling to walk into a meeting to be ambushed like I was in August.

Next thing we know is Mike and Cyndi have completely stepped down from all positions. They are no longer involved in any way with TP or UGM. I call Pastor Calvin and we talk. He offers to get the evidence for me and have an accountant sit down with us and him and go through it all. Sid and I agree to this, we once again are hopeful for resolution. Then the call comes… no this cannot happen. This is in June.

Some people are under the impression that at any time I could walk into the office and view the alleged evidence. This is an Untruth. I was told I could not, I was also told by Mike that I could not go on any TP property. And, yes I have documentation to prove this.

Jeff and Kim called and asked if we can meet. We empathetically said yes. They came and repented for all the mess, and the way it was all handled. We weep and Sid and I feel encouraged to encourage them. The say they want to right any wrong done to us. We ask for the chance to address the evidence and to be able to clear my name. They say this will not be a problem. They had not been shown the packet I sent Mike with my explanations and documentation of the claims that I am aware of. They didn’t even know we had corresponded at all. When they left our home that night we felt hopeful. Our family was relieved that we would finally see resolution, and have my name cleared. July comes and goes. We are then told when Jeff and Kim return from a trip they had taken that they have a provisional board and they will discuss how I can get the evidence and all this resolved. We agree to have no lawyers involved in the process. I am told I will be called the second week of August. Ken Hale calls me and tells me they haven’t made a decision, he will call by the end of the next week. No call. I call, I am told that Ken will call me on Monday. No call. No call all week. So I wrote this email to the elders and the provisional board on August 25th:

Dear Jeff and Kim, Elders and Provisional Board;

When you (Jeff & Kim) sat in our livingroom in June (2 months ago) I was hopeful for restoration, reconciliation and that I would be able to clear my name. That is obviously not going to happen. I have heard, and so I bring it to you, that you are done having meetings with the congregation and dealing with this whole mess. We said let’s just do this and not bring in any lawyers etc... So what happened? I know that Ron and Jeff Koellmer are not sorry for their role in this fiasco. In fact Shelley and Jeff wanted an apology from me. I realize you may have bigger problems to solve right now, but this is wrong and a complete injustice to me and my family. I have been hesitant in the past to cause any stir for TP because my son and his family attended and were on staff, but now that they are gone, I will move forward in a manner I believe worthy of the gospel of Christ. I believe I am doing this in love. Love for you, and for the body. The truth sets people free. I have examined my heart, prayed and feel completely free to move forward. I have waited over a year to take care of this matter. Hoping against hope that TP might somehow do the right thing. I am officially asking Turning Point Church for a letter of apology regarding the public humiliation and conviction of a crime without a trial before the congregation in the month of August 2009. I have NEVER been allowed to see the ALLEDGED evidence, while some of it (and I am sure that not all was shown) was made available to church members and staff. I requested this evidence thru my lawyer in August of 2009, I asked again through Mike Villamor in Oct., Nov, and December of 2009, I asked again in April of 2010. I asked again in June of 2010. At this point I am done asking for it now. It is over for me. Keep your evidence. Ted Carlson Fraud examiner is a workman’s compensation and L & I auditor. This man had no experience in church auditing what so ever. He told me himself he told you NOT to have your meeting. But Mike Villamor was so insistent and held such a vendetta against me that he facilitated fraud upon me and my family. The Elders of TP have misappropriated funds themselves from the building fund. You can not borrow money from solicitated restricted funds and then have the congregation pay it back. That means they pay back what they already gave. I will go publicly on record for the first time and declare my innocence, and make known all my attempts to reconcile this matter. I will tell my story. I will share my original resignation letter, Mike's resignation letter, our requirements as elders of him, and various other communications I have had with the Villamors. I will bring forth truth regarding the spending of the building fund while I was on staff and an elder. I will be open and honest about questionable financial transactions made during my time at TP. This may sound harsh, but TP elders made a decision to destroy my reputation without regard for the devastation wrought upon my family. The elders told an entire congregation to shun me and my family. This is not love. This may have been successful 10 years ago when we destroyed the _______ family. For which Sid and I have repented. This is a sad, sad day for Turning Point and the Elders remaining. Jeff and Kim you sat here and told us you wanted to right the wrongs whatever it took. Do you really? Now is the time. In His Prompting, Jackie

To those who have seen the alleged evidence and believe I am guilty, I say to you there are always two sides to every story. I am not guilty of the claims and accusations made against me.

In love for the body of believers and hope for the future- Jackie Singer

Date: September 03, 2010 04:16PM

okay the truth about shaun sheddy. Mike continually voiced his disapointment in him, Because all shaun wanted to do was play video games all day long. Villamor said that Funmi deserved better. Wonder if Shaun knew the truth then? Self Righteous Pompous ass, I wonder if he knows Pastor Jackie paid his rent one time, and helped his finanaces with soma so he graduate. Fool RACCA

Date: September 04, 2010 12:03AM

After reading Jackie's last post to her facebook wall this morning I had these thoughts:

I thought that vindication of my belief that Mike Villamor was the self-centered creep I had come to believe he was would somehow make me feel better. It hasn't. I thought that when confronted by the truth the elders would repent and exonerate our dear sister in Christ. They are still to prideful and self-serving to do the right thing.

I worry that Mike will go to Texas and perpetrate the same fraud he perpetrated on us on others there.

I know that Jeff Barnes has received and read my request for a refund of our Stewardship Campaign donation. Since the law is on our side, I think under the circumstances my husband and I will have no trouble pushing this issue.

Is it just impossible for the remaining elders to see what their prideful ways have done to so many? Better TPC close their doors than continue on the same path that had them attempt to destroy the good name and reputation of our dear sister in Christ. I know given the same or a similar set of circumstances they would do it again to someone else and that is unacceptable.

D of D

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2010 12:10AM by Daughter of Dorcas.

Date: September 04, 2010 12:39AM

I read this on facebook this morning. I guess mike was an advid reader of this forum

Carol Foster Lamar Funny story...Jason was asked if he was able to crash RR. He told them yes but he wouldn't do it because hacking is illegal. We all went there after we were told not to. Come on! You tell someone not to and they are more than likely going to just out of sheer Curiousity.

Posted by: Miki ()
Date: September 04, 2010 02:53AM

I Facebooked a message to Mike. I doubt he'll read it. I'm SURE he reads RR. He can't stay away. I believe a RR forum should be started as Mike & Cyndi Villamor. I thought my mind was able to comprehend the destruction M&C has poured over Marysville. I thought I was able to handle the past, only to realize I still live in the darkness because I'm too afraid to come out of my room most of the time. There's even a black sheet on my window. I'm so afraid to be "looked" at. My heart aches so much right now. I don't understand it.... I don't understand so much!

Date: September 04, 2010 03:02AM

Miki,

Jesus sees you. He looks at you and he calls you the Apple of His Eye; he calls you his Beloved Bride; he calls you his Friend and his Sister; he stretches out his Wings of Shelter and bids you to come and find comfort and rest.

Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the World.

Posted by: Timetospeak ()
Date: September 04, 2010 09:21AM

Folks - Mike & Cindy's behavior is demonic.

Posted by: Miki ()
Date: September 04, 2010 12:03PM

Thank you TPR. So hard to see so many hurt people. I was talking to my doctor because she went thru the whole thing with me, i need to not get stuck in the mess and move on. Pray. move on. etc. It's so weird, we left 5 years ago and it still haunts us. Still haunts people. I know that God will have his way with M&C..... God is love, but he is just. Thank you....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.