Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: Saddened ()
Date: August 31, 2010 01:51PM

I will let my bible and the verses that bring me so much comfort speak on this matter. Pastor Jackie is a good woman who got sucked in like so many. Who are any of us to not show grace, mercy, and forgiveness to our sister when she needs us. WWJD? He would take Jackie's hand and say I forgive you now go and help others with what you have learned.

Leviticus 5:5 And it shall be, when he shall be guilty in one of these things, that he shall confess that he has sinned in that thing.

Hosea 5:15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Psalms 32:5 I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.

Psalms 51:3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

Luke 18:13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

"Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need."
Hebrews 4:16 New International Version

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28 New International Version

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cast your cares on the LORD
and he will sustain you;
he will never let the righteous fall."
Psalm 55:22 New International Version

"My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One."
1 John 2:1 New International Version

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."
1 John 1:9 New International Version

"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,"
Acts 3:19 New International Version

"I, even I, am he who blots out
your transgressions, for my own sake,
and remembers your sins no more.

Review the past for me,
let us argue the matter together;
state the case for your innocence."
Isaiah 43:25-26 New International Version

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,"
Romans 8:1 New International Version

"Come now, let us reason together,"
says the LORD.
"Though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
they shall be like wool.""
Isaiah 1:18 New International Version

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"
2 Corinthians 5:17 New International Version

"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace."
Ephesians 1:7 New International Version

"Then he adds:
"Their sins and lawless acts
I will remember no more.""
Hebrews 10:17 New International Version

"The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him;"
Daniel 9:9 New International Version

"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins."
Colossians 1:13-14 New International Version

"As far as the east is from the west,
so far has he removed our transgressions from us."
Psalm 103:12 New International Version

Jackie we love you. We believe in you. We will surround you with love. You have helped so many, now let us help you.

Saddened

wherefromhere
next chapter it seems, oh my God what could be next. This makes my heart sad.

Pastor Jackie Note on facebook entitled NOT GUILTY

I have contemplated how I would tell my story, what I wold say and how I would say it. Would anyone really care to hear my side of this nightmare? I have come to the conclusion that there is no right or wrong way to tell it, but to just tell it. Warts and all. The truth, plain and simple. So I ask that you would hang in there as I share 'my story'.

I want to say Thank you to those who have been supportive and also to those who have not. This is an opportunity for me to rise to the standard that Jesus would require of us all. Acutally to share somewhat in the fellowship of His sufferings. Although, I know that I have not endured hardship to the point of shedding blood, (Hebrews 12) I have endured. My family has endured. And I praise the living God for His unfailing love for the Singer's and the Moors.

You all may think I have been strong thru this trial, and that I have handled myself with grace, (well there are those of you who actually saw my weakness) but in reality I have been weakened and frozen in a vortex of pain, sadness, and a complete inability to make a decision. Even to the point that in this past year, there were days that I was completely unable to get out of bed. I have a friend that would come over and just sit with me on the bed, because I could not get off of it. I isolated and would let no one in. I would force myself to go to work and spend hours crying in the bathroom.

So unsure about my future, my families future and even the existence of God. I cried out often, God why, why me? How can I stand up to the rejection, to the scorn and the people who would turn their backs on me when they saw me. How could I stand in the midst of this pain. To be accused and convicted of such a crime, to be accused of slander and atempting to tear down the church I loved and served for 12 years, I thought was more than I could take. To have my closest friends walk away from me.

My daughter had just come home after being gone for almost three years, and to see her so hurt by the church and the 'shunning' of our family. To have the people who she had loved so deeply turn their backs on her, was really almost to much for any mother to bare. To hear that my son was sat down by Jeff Barnes and Cyndi Villamor and given a ultimatum, "TP or your mother". How could they have even had that conversation? I am proud to say that Jeff and Eryn chose me, that they believed me and would stand by me. They were later told they did not have to choose. It was implied though, that if they left, the church might be crippled. one of my greatest disappointments in all this is the manipulation perpetuated towards my son and daughter in-law. I am not saying all this to make anyone feel sorry for me in the least. I am just sharing my journey through this nightmare.

In the first few days of the conviction of me in front of the congregation and subsequent business meeting where the congregation was told to not associate with my family and certain friends of ours. Sid and I prayed, we asked God how could this happen to us. We had done nothing but serve and sacrifice. 'God', we cried, please show us. In the blink of a moment, Sid fell to his knees... and in that moment, I knew as well. 10 years earlier I was an Elder at Turning Point COMMUNITY Church and we threw a family out of the church. We shamed and humiliated this family in front of an entire church without allowing them to be present. We told everyone to shun them. We said 'trust us' we know things you do not. We blindly and stupidly did what was now being done to us. We were now reaping what we had sown. God forgive us. We wept for hours and hours, and still to this day we weep, that we took part in the attempted destruction of a family. Love so absent.

I now understood, that even tho I was innocent of the accusations, I was guilty of inflicting the same pain. Repentance came for us and we still are walking that out. Reaping what we had sown, made it much clearer to us that God had a plan and that we had to rely on Him and Him alone. People could not fix me, only God, a God with all power...

I will finish this story on another note. This makes my heart sad and I need to stop for awhile.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 01, 2010 12:31AM

Is Undercover part of the Cannon of Scripture? How about Joe Prince? Are his writings part of the cannon of scripture?
Don't you subscribe to the idea of extra-revelation?
Do you have "prophets and apostles" running and dancing in your midst declaring they have "received a Word from God?"
Did you not lift Tony up as an Apostle? Did you not lift Mike up as an Apostle? Did you not lift Cyndi up as a Prophetess?

To hear you preach about God protecting the flock from "false teachers" made me laugh.
Then I was reminded of just how God has, indeed, protected his flock at TPC by exposing the charade engaged in by Tony, Mike and you.

You, of all people, are guilty of false teaching.
In my opinion, You, sir, are a tool of the anti-christ.

Have you not spent the last 15 years spreading false teaching?
Have you not spent the last 15 years robbing the flock?
Have you not spent the last 15 years distorting the truth?
Have you not spent the last 15 years bathing in the spirit of Jezebel?
Have you not spent the last 15 years leading others astray?
Have you not spent the last 15 years indulging in some of the "wackiest things going on?"
Have you not spent the last 15 years leading people astray and following things taught by demons?
Have you not spent the last 15 years telling people that all your false teachings are just "non-essentials?"
Have you not spent the last 15 years destroying people who have questioned you and your teachings?

Are you not like Joseph Smith?
Are you not like Mohammed?
You and Mike have received "revelation", yes?
You preach a different gospel, which is really no gospel at all and, as you spoke on Sunday morning, "you are eternally condemned."

Two Elders have resigned and both have repented of embracing deceitful doctrine and have renounced your false teachings.
And you turn around and preach a sermon about "false teachers" as if you are innocent of teaching a perverted doctrine.
You lift yourself up as one "mature" in the faith when really you are but a spiritual midget tossed to and fro by the winds of deceit.

You have associated with perverters of the Gospel and have dined with deceivers.
You bring false teachers into your midst and yield your pulpit to them regularly.
Mammon is your god; the altar of Baal is where you find your rest.
You entered into a business relationship with Mike and then remained an Elder when doing so was an obvious conflict of interest.
You are guilty of stunting the growth of many in order to enrich yourself and Mike.

Submit all financial accounts to a full and complete forensic audit covering the last 10 years. Begin to walk in transparency.
Come on to this forum and repent. List out what teachings you have taught in the past that are erroneous.
Humble yourself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2010 12:32AM by TurningPointReject.

Posted by: UndeniablyLivid ()
Date: September 01, 2010 03:38AM

Why don't you send this to Jeff Barnes' e-mail account. Not so sure he reads the forum. Excellent post TPR!!

Posted by: Timetospeak ()
Date: September 01, 2010 10:48AM

Turning Point Church - open the books to a third party financial audit. Once you complete this, confess any sin, redeem those where it is right to do so and leave your books open to all members and things will begin to turn around. Additionally, perform an audit every three years and change treasurer every two years. Make sure there are no business agreements between church leadership and the congregation. Be sure that all IRS credits to "clergy" is legitimate and eliminate all car credits, and any unethical activity. BE AN EXAMPLE TO THE WORLD AND NOT A RELIGIOUS STENCH.

If you don't open the books and have an audit performed the membership will implode on you and your church will end within one year. The truth is going to be revealed. You can participate and have opportunity for restoration, or run and hide only to be revealed. If this becomes a lawsuit then it becomes public record.

If TPC or Radiant Life Church decides to sue there will lines of people suing the church and the insurance companies will force settlements and withdraw coverage. In addition the courts don"t like religious suits.

Jackie - if its the truth you share, be careful to be accurate. You have a lot of support. Churches that do harm must be exposed as it is our responsibility to help assure the well being of the general public, not to mention our families. Neighborhood watch for spiritual abuse.

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: September 01, 2010 03:30PM

TPCWOC official twitter site with link to TPCWOC face book: Dear friends, we love our Church... When you think of how God has transformed your life at TPC, what's the first...

TPCWOC face book link, one person says: The first thing I think of is the lies and deception along with the judgment and condemnation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2010 04:00PM by buddy.

Date: September 02, 2010 12:19AM

buddy
TPCWOC official twitter site with link to TPCWOC face book: Dear friends, we love our Church... When you think of how God has transformed your life at TPC, what's the first...

TPCWOC face book link, one person says: The first thing I think of is the lies and deception along with the judgment and condemnation.

The powers that be deleted the comment that casts TPC in a poor light. No criticisms allowed-only praises. Seems like I remember Cyn saying something similar at staff meetings. I guess truth can only be found in praises...time to stick my head back in the sand.

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: September 02, 2010 12:47AM

TPCWOC face book did in fact delete the true comment because it was up there last night.(The first thing I think of is the lies and deception along with the judgment and condemnation.)

Koolaid drinker Shaun said in reply to the post before it was deleted: Darrel why are you a "friend" if your gonna write junk like that on here?

What ever you do don't say anything negative about TPCWOC. You will be cast out of the inner circle. Alot of the koolaid drinkers don't know that we are their friends still and that is why we are trying to share truth with them! Some of them think if they think positive and pretend everything is wonderful that all the mess TPCWOC is in is just a figment of their imagination. Fasle Apostle Who? What building fund?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2010 12:51AM by buddy.

Date: September 02, 2010 01:58AM

buddy
TPCWOC face book did in fact delete the true comment because it was up there last night.(The first thing I think of is the lies and deception along with the judgment and condemnation.)

Koolaid drinker Shaun said in reply to the post before it was deleted: Darrel why are you a "friend" if your gonna write junk like that on here?

What ever you do don't say anything negative about TPCWOC. You will be cast out of the inner circle. Alot of the koolaid drinkers don't know that we are their friends still and that is why we are trying to share truth with them! Some of them think if they think positive and pretend everything is wonderful that all the mess TPCWOC is in is just a figment of their imagination. Fasle Apostle Who? What building fund?

when you know shaun sheddy and corben lindsy and even the other person who commented, then you know that shaun sheddy is a real man pleaser. he is sold on the idea of submitting to a person or ideal rather to a living God. He suffers from the delusion that what he believes is the truth, as long as there is position and good feelings for him involved, he is happy, and corbin is a total pharisee. he quotes scripture to beat others up while he himself lacks any self application. he likes to make himself seem spiritual and important. shaun critiszed carol lamar who worked in the office and knew the truth of what was going on, yet because he likes to live in his fairy tale, truth tellers become his victims. in most the people attending turning point still , with the exception of those new one who dont know anything. you will find a common bond. selfseekers, people who came from bad backgrounds clinging to each other for comfort. and religeous law followers, who have put God in a box made of rules, so they can control Him with their own efforts.
Shaun sheddy lived with Mike villamore and became and expert at submitting to him. mike and cyndi always honor those who submit to them, they announce it from the pulpit. but God honors those who submit to Him. Mike and God are two way sererate things . when I think about the corrupt ,dishonest thieves who fleece the sheep but submitted to mike and cyndi and were honored publicly, it sickens me. to honor people who are dishonorable cheapens the word

Posted by: Brokenhearted ()
Date: September 02, 2010 12:40PM

I don't really know Shaun, but I could tell from a distance that he was/is a man pleaser. He was brought up in the faith that way....all we can do is pray, for him and for Corbin. I teeter between contempt and pitty for these men...Lord forgive me.

Date: September 02, 2010 03:04PM

Brokenhearted
I don't really know Shaun, but I could tell from a distance that he was/is a man pleaser. He was brought up in the faith that way....all we can do is pray, for him and for Corbin. I teeter between contempt and pitty for these men...Lord forgive me.

Shaun said, "There are two sides to every story".... but he only wants one side to be told. He only cares to hear one side. In his mind and in Corbin's mind, Jackie is guilty. They dont need to hear her side. She has already been tried and convicted in their mind.

Well now Jackie will tell her side. And they dont want to hear it...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.