Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: October 06, 2013 09:11AM

All of theses are applicable to Butler
Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe group/leader.
1. Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.there is no way to salvation in this cult but Butler ...its Butleror your out
2. No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry. I wonder if anyone as ever had the guts to ask him why are you taking ski vacation in Aspen with your whole famaly ...is that where my hard earn money goes to ....
3. No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.
That we do not know how he as set up all those phoney companies and how the money is being manipulated
4. Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.
Its a secret cults we all know that by now what is said and done by Butler stays in the cult
5. There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.
Its a very very sad truth that if you do not beleive that Butler is a pure devotee of Krishna .....you will never have is darshan again
6. Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances. There are tons of those stories of abuses on record ..unfortunatly many pages have been lost
7. There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader. Butler is a star here on rick ross ...most views than most other cults
8. Followers feel they can never be "good enough". And you have to remain humble as a blade of grass
9. The group/leader is always right. ...That goes without saying in this cult ....hey Butler claim a direct line of communication with Krishna
10. The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.
He is the Lord and master and that is that ...ajust your masks and shut up ...and bow down every time you meet him and bow down to his wife WAI LANA to just because she is the wife

Ten warning signs regarding people involved in/with a potentially unsafe group/leader.
1. Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration.
This is 100% truth in this cult ....
2. Individual identity, the group, the leader and/or God as distinct and separate categories of existence become increasingly blurred. Instead, in the follower's mind these identities become substantially and increasingly fused--as that person's involvement with the group/leader continues and deepens.
The very old devotees of Butler like Mike Gabbard .......do not have any other point of view spiritually BUTLER is there all and all
3. Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as "persecution". Butler as always been afraid not only of being critize by ISKCON but being assassinated by some ISKCON plot
4. Uncharacteristically stilted and seemingly programmed conversation and mannerisms, cloning of the group/leader in personal behavior.
Many young devotees of Butler ..second generation ...hate gays just because Butler is so homophobic so was Bhaktivedanta ...anyway
5. Dependency upon the group/leader for problem solving, solutions, and definitions without meaningful reflective thought. A seeming inability to think independently or analyze situations without group/leader involvement. !00 % truth when it cme to spiritual matters in the cult
6. Hyperactivity centered on the group/leader agenda, which seems to supercede any personal goals or individual interests.
......best exemple is when long ago some of his devotess where sleeping on cardboard..in a dirty factory when Butler was living the hight life in $10,000 a month condo ..or home in Malibu
7. A dramatic loss of spontaneity and sense of humor. Are we talking about the A devotees that run around Hawaii with mask at all times so they do not bring back germs to the guru of the Univers
8. Increasing isolation from family and old friends unless they demonstrate an interest in the group/leader.
The book and testimonials of shyam Dodge as demontrated that completely ......disconnection as in scientology is ever present in the Butler cult ....and fears is ever present that if you talk to much you will lose your famaly connections ...its identical to Scientology disconections policy
9. Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful.
The story of Wai Lana banging her head shows that completely ...but a thousands more abusive words from Butler prove this point ....there are hundreds of those under my first video of him
10. Former followers are at best-considered negative or worse evil and under bad influences. They can not be trusted and personal contact is avoided.
This goes without saying in this cults .....no one sees Butler unless he is an authorise slave or commpletely devoted

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 07, 2013 08:13AM

This posting might sound a little cryptic...but whoever it concern will understand

It was very very frustrating for Flash(long time member of this tread ) to loose hundreds of postings in the transfer of RICK ROSS web site....and hundreds of hours of work and research...We have email each other and he was feeling hurt

plus he made hundreds of links to various publications and web sites ...he was one of the most effective participants to expose Chris Butler

Can Mr Rick Ross send a personal message to Flash ? He as done a general apology .( and thats appreciated )..but would he do a personal apology ...I am asking here to Mr Ross to please talk to flash

and any and all members of this tread to do the same ...even the few that have an ego so out of wak that to say "sorry for your loss is nearly impossible"

Can Mr Rick Ross take a critic from me ....I wonder ..but lets see ? I am still very frustrated that when you google www.culteducation.com it says in the explanation that it is exposing cults ...but when you click on it it take you to a online gambling web site ...base in Costa Rica
I saw the movie Runner Runner last night and that movie is all about the mafia involment in the Costa Rica online gambling scams

It is the right of Mr Ross to sell that web site to whoever he want ......but unfortunately ...the site name went from exposing cults and gangsters that run many of them .........to gambling gangsters located in Costa Rica .

There must be a way to change the google search ...so that people are not mislead ...when they read
"informations on controvertial groups,cult mouvement and activity"
and when they click its .....RICK recommend TOP 5 gambling sites .....Thats not the Rick we know that as been so helpful in exposing cult right ?

The lost of the postings ..was a tragedy for many people
and because of it many (I would say subconsciously) are afraid that it might happen again ....and all there effort go to waste so they have stop posting
got a few emails from some of those people to

and on the Butler tread ....hundreds of important documents have been lost ....

So my request to Mr Rick Ross is this ....PLEASE find a way to least have this google search modify ASAP
who knows maybee some desperate and depress people that where abuse by cults ....might now be abuse by gangsters from Costa Rica
And reach out to Flash please a simple email might ease his pain and frustrations
and we may have a great worrior back to fight the BUTLER cult........THANK YOU SIR

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 07, 2013 08:14PM

dabcult:

Rickross.com was sold and I have no control either regarding how the new owners use the domain name or how search engines list it. Eventually the search results will change as search engines update regarding cults and related topics. That takes time and again I have no control over that process.

I am deeply sorry regarding the loss of data, threads, registrations and individual entries at this message board. This occurred due to the gross incompetence of the ISP regarding the backup of information at this message board. The Ross Institute, now the Cult Education Institute, had nothing whatsoever to do with this data loss. It occurred due to system administration at the ISP.

There are no "gangsters from Costa Rica" or any other conspiracy involved the data loss, domain name sale or search results.

Again, I am deeply sorry that Flash and many others lost their threads and posts here. It is a very sad situation.

The Cult Education Institute is going through a major change, which will make it a modern online library/database. It will soon be a much better online public resource. This redevelopment process involved changing the domain name entry point to Cult Education.com rather than Rick Ross.com. The old name did not actually describe the purpose of the database and caused constant confusion due to a well-known rapper also known as Rick Ross.

In the long-run redevelopment of the database will greatly enhance, improve and expand the use of the information at this site, including this message board.

Please be patient.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 07, 2013 11:15PM

We must not let ourselves become a distraction from the subject at hand--in this case, Butler and Gabbard, Tulsi and the children's schools.

Date: October 08, 2013 12:45AM

Thank you very much for your response ....I have sent it to Flash

and Corboy ....this is no small "distraction" this is a heart and mind sharing that is very important to many of us that have been here for years and have concern about the whole processs...I am thankfull it was publish very thankful

Date: October 12, 2013 12:21PM

I for one am also grateful that this was put out there, thank you Dabcult for bringing this up.

Now, for yet another view of Chris Butler, his insane and evil wife Way Looney, the loyal minions
Mike Gabbard and his trusty side-kick mini-me, Tulsi Gabbard.

For those of you that have just started to follow us, all you need to know about this cult is that one man is responsible for the suffering
of so many people. Now gleefully serving copious amounts of delusions, lies and deceptions to 3 generations.
One man.
One man who is in reality, a virus!
Let us consider this: Chris Butler is nothing more than a virus and if you have a weak "immune system" you will fall ill.

A VIRAL MEMETIC INFECTION!

All these years I have often wondered how some people escaped this cult, yet others did not.
Now I think I know the answer.
If you have any questions about whether or not Butler is the real deal or one of the worst of the lunatics to come down the pike in many years, then read on.
The following is a story excerpted from a TED talk given by a former cult member who went on to write her own depiction about her time as a "moonie". A cult by any other name is still a CULT.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote: " I used to be in a cult and this is what it did to my Brain

Extremism has become a sensationalized catchall phrase, often used by politicians and mass media to polarize and to label groups of people as "the bad guys."

But, what is extremism? And how do we get to the root of its destructiveness?

When I was 17, I learned about extremism first-hand. Young, vulnerable and searching for what I call 'easy answers to hard questions,' I left my loving, middle-class, midwestern -- very normal and average, by all accounts -- family and fell prey to the teachings of a religious cult.

I became a devout follower of Sun Myung Moon and was the victim of highly manipulative tactics. Being a "Moonie" completely dictated my decision-making processes. It tore me away from family, friends, my planned future, and everything else I had previously known and loved.

In my TEDTalk I define what happened to me as having been infected by a "memetic virus." Once infected, I would have done anything for my "messiah." My mind was closed, fixed, intolerant and impervious to change. I was an extremist.

If we hope to prevent extremist terrorism we have to begin with understanding the mental condition of extremist leaders. We also need to understand the mental condition of those most vulnerable to extremist tactics. Finally, we need to understand manipulation, the vehicle that connects the extremist leader and it's victims.

Extremist Leaders

What causes someone to become a cult leader like Sun Myung Moon or Jim Jones, or a terrorist leader like Osama Bin Laden?

I agree with Neuroscientist Kathleen Taylor's assessment that religious fundamentalism could be treated as a form of mental illness.

Extremist leaders are addicts. Addiction is a powerful force. The addiction to power and/or money can affect the brain much like other types of addiction. The overwhelming desire to feed any form of addiction can eventually lead to a type of psychopathy. In the most dangerous circumstances charismatic leaders, under the influence of their addiction, can make a powerful and potentially deadly discovery. They can discover, and put into action, a set of manipulative tactics that prey on vulnerable segments of society.

Extremist Victims/ Followers

It's hard to think of a terrorist as a victim, but we have to ask what's going on in the brain of someone who straps a bomb to his or her body and detonates? As I express in my talk, with great repulsion, I understand how it could happen. I was a victim of extremist mental manipulation. So are they.

In these cases the victims are often young adults who feel lost in their world and desire the comradery and easy answers to complex questions offered by extremism. When I read the background of Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the brothers who carried out the Boston Marathon bombing, I see a bit of 17-year-old me.

In my memoir, Shoes of a Servant -- My Unconditional Devotion to a Lie, you can see how vulnerable I was to the specific type of manipulative tactics used by Sun Myung Moon and his followers and how I became an extremist. While Moonies are certainly not terrorists, it is the mental condition we need to understand.

What can we do?

There are many examples of how educational campaigns have greatly slowed down the spread of infectious diseases and brought awareness to important social topics. I propose that we create similar campaigns to combat extremism.

The complexity of preventing extremism should not be underestimated, especially in war-torn parts of the world where the use of religious fundamentalism is woven into the culture and vulnerability is high.

Fortunately there are organizations like SAVE (Sisters Against Violent Extremism) and Quilliam a London based Anti-Extremism think tank that's working diligently toward solutions to extremism.

The War for Peace I'm also working on a new book and other projects that will help expose prevailing social tactics most commonly used by extremist leaders to manipulate. I look forward to the results of ongoing research by neuroscientists and psychologists working toward a greater understanding of cognitive processes associated with addiction and mental manipulation. When information about mental manipulation becomes common knowledge power-addicted extremists will have less success, because vulnerability will be lowered.

We need a dual approach in ongoing discussions and to solve this problem. We need high-level strategic research of the brain to better understand addiction and vulnerability to manipulation. On the ground level, we need social understanding and education. Once we arm individuals with knowledge about vulnerability to manipulation they can better protect themselves and others. We can help the most vulnerable diminish their feelings of isolation, so that they can make informed, powerful decisions based on critical thinking vs. circular logic. Working together, we can ensure a less destructive world." End quote.

Watch the short video: [www.huffingtonpost.com]

Date: October 12, 2013 12:46PM

I receive this email with request not to mention her name

My ex-boyfriend has been devotee of Jagad Guru since late 70’s...
My ex had good income as a businessman until late 90’s. Of course he donated at LEAST 25% of his income to the Science of Identity
He went bankrupt in the late 90’s
His bookkeeper told me that he donated a lot of money to Jagad Guru but did not spend any $ for his kid’s tuition or anything else that they needed . he was just giving and giving to Jagad guru
I was always concern that he was never saving money for his retirement, he is old and broke now.
I feel very sorry for him.......

Well thats what the virus as done VOX VERITAS and is still doing to many of Butler followers

Butler never instructed anyone to save for retirement ....it was give me... serve me

Now he lives in an ocean front home ....money is still flowing in a plenty ..and the minions still serving and protecting him with masks in their faces
Its scandalous ...but its legal

This email about being devoted to Butler reminds me of VOX VERITAS quote.....You could replace the words Sun Myung Moon ...with Jagad Guru ..and VOILA

I became a devout follower of Sun Myung Moon and was the victim of highly manipulative tactics. Being a "Moonie" completely dictated my decision-making processes. It tore me away from family, friends, my planned future, and everything else I had previously known and loved.

Date: October 13, 2013 03:15PM

More info from another email from the same person

So the guy in question was around Butler for more than 20 years ....giving money to Butler

and not paying child support for his kids that he basically abandon

today I learn that Butler representatives in the Philipine arrange 2 marriages more for this guy

that did not work out ....Butler refuse to initiate him all this time

but finally he did intitatiate hin in the year 2000 or so .....and another marriage was arrange or him

We are talking major long term brainwashing and lots of money flowing to out of this guys pocket

how many I wonder of those lost soul that are screw up good ....Vox Veritas was telling me about a similar situation with a friend of hers

Its a sinister brainwashing aproach to make believe that he is the only way to LIBERATION ....

In this case the guy is now broke .............but HEY he got the grace of the Jagad guru and he is going back to GODHEAD( in his mind ) ....Hari haribol

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: October 17, 2013 07:45AM

dabcult

Its a sinister brainwashing aproach to make believe that he is the only way to LIBERATION ....

It sure is. And now as the first generation of followers are advancing in years and getting into their 60s, one would think most of them are totally burned out by now ... In my particular case, it seems that the worst fanatical religious years were in my 20s and 30s ... As I entered my 40th decade I started to think that enough is enough of this crap and fortunately I drifted further and further away from the cult and started to look after my own affairs. It amazes me to think that some 60-year-olds are still falling for this crap!

Date: October 18, 2013 02:28PM

JUST GOOGLING said
It amazes me to think that some 60-year-olds are still falling for this crap!

It does not amaze me .....just think all those years invested ...all that money given ....all that brainwashing ...bowing down thousands of times

worshipping his pictures ..its not time to give up now .....its so deeply program in their subconscious mind ...they would be freaking lost if they would give

up now ...plus they have brainwash their own kids ..maybe arrange some marriages betwen famalies .....its deep programming

in their mind there about to cash in ....many have died like TUSTA ....there about to be transfer to the planet where Krishna reside in the spiritual sky

they are going to serve eternally Radha Krishna with Siddha and Wai lana ....maybe even milk some of those spiritual cows

its time to be more sincere ...to give more money for death is just around the corner.

I know many members of ISKCON that are in their 60 ies that I use to know when I was 19 .....and its the same thing

still shave head ...still dressing the indian way ....Why do some followers get deprogram and some are just as they where 40 years ago

never investigating their own beliefs ....Its interesting psychology

Now I must say that it would be nice to have 100 or s followers this month giving me 25% of their incomes (humour ) just to help with my credit cards payments ...I mean you have to give him credit for his brainwashing teckniques ....he as yell and scream and humiliated followers ...display tantrums of all kinds
use the money for famaly ski vacations in Aspen .spend lavishly on homes and famaly ...he is homophobic ...germophobic ....and money is still rolling in

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.