Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: vitaminc ()
Date: October 21, 2013 02:33PM

I still dont know why no one has told him the money is dirty and full of germs. That should put an end to donations :D

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: October 23, 2013 09:21AM

He as slaves for counting the money.....but now its all money transfer anyway ....he looks at the numbers .......he is not that stupid

Date: October 23, 2013 11:27AM

The cult people are too busy serving the "prasadam"---must indoctrinate more "sheeples".
Seriously though, don't you think they would get a clue by now? It appears to many, that Butler is not interested in one's spiritual welfare but is interested in getting as much financial gain as possible. And now with his puppet congresswoman, Tulsi Gabbard, he will be getting MORE money.
At what point do people FAIL to see this crucial issue?
Time for a test.

Interesting article on the internet about Trustworthy-ness along with a test that can be applied to people.
Give your Guru Butler the Trustworthy Test.

1) Does Guru Butler show up on time? NO - Butler does not show up; if he does, you know one of you will be crucified before the night is over.

2. When Guru Butler says something is going to happen, does it usually happen? NO - there was no assassination nor the end of the world
3. When you hear Guru Butler describing an event and then get more information about that event, does the new information usually match Guru Butler's description? NO - Butler is usually pulling things out the you-know-what
4. Have you ever witnessed Guru Butler lying to someone or assuming you'll help deceive a third person? YES- frequently, witness the late Sen. Inouye's trials and tribulations among many other Machiavellian schemes.
5. Does Guru Butler sometimes withhold information in order to make things go more smoothly or to avoid conflict? YES - he gets his minions to do the dirty work-and some of them really enjoy it!
6. Have you ever witnessed Guru Butler doing something (lying, cheating, being unkind) that he or she would condemn if another person did it? YES - If all of us had a dime for every time he belittled, cursed, vilified, ignored, screamed at, a humble devotee, we would be WEALTHY!

There you have it. According to the internet Trustworthy test, this person is 100% untrustworthy. Buyer beware.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 23, 2013 10:40PM

Emperor Vespasian put a tax on urine becasuse it was commerically valuable for bleaching purposes. (Thus becoming the inventor of the pay toilet)

His son, Titus, said this was a dishonorable way to get tax money.

The emperor held out a gold piece and asked if it stank.

When his son answered no, the emperor replied, "But its right from the urinal."

(Suetonius, Vespasian, Lives of the Twelve Caesars)

Moral: money doesnt stink and germ phobia no longer applies!

Date: October 27, 2013 03:42PM

Came across this article recently.

Quote:
Current Articles | Archives | Search

Friday, August 30, 2013
As FBI Nabs Alleged Tulsi Gabbard Stalker, Chris Butler Cult Returns to Media Spotlight
By Selected News Articles @ 1:32 AM :: 702 Views :: Family, Congressional Delegation, Law Enforcement, Republican Party
Horrifying Threats Against Congresswoman Tied To Obscure Hare Krishna Sect

The Drudge Report has linked to this Talking Points Memo August 30, 2013 Story ( [talkingpointsmemo.com] )

Here is an excerpt:

...After weeks of texting Gabbard, Sherbow allegedly showed up to a city council meeting where Gabbard was in attendance. Police spoke to him at the meeting, which Gabbard said caused him to send her an angry text message. Sherbow was arrested March 4, 2011 and charged with harassment.

Sherbow told the Hawaii Reporter he initially approached Gabbard because he “was born into the same obscure Western-Hindu tradition as Tulsi, the Hare Krishna Movement, also known as the Brahma Madhva-Gaudiya Sampradaya.”

“Because of this last connection, I think she is counting on me not hurting her. And she is right to count on it, because it is in fact very difficult for me to hurt her. However, we all have our limits, and I have reached mine,” Sherbow wrote. “At this point, if you stuck Tulsi’s head in front of me, I’d have it off in two seconds flat.”

Gabbard’s parents reportedly have extensive ties to a splinter Hare Krishna sect led by a guru named Chris Butler. This Hawaii-based group, which has variously been known as the Hare Name Society, Identity Institute and the Science of Identity Foundation has sparked controversy over the years and is is sometimes described as a cult. The links between Gabbard’s family and Butler’s sect were detailed in a 2004 Honolulu Magazine profile of the congresswoman’s father, Mike Gabbard, who is a member of the Hawaii state Senate and former councilman and who fought efforts to legalize gay marriage in Hawaii.

In forums on the website Topix.com, a user identified as Aniruddha Sherbow described being accused of threatening Gabbard in a series of messages dated July 2012. In one of those postings, Sherbow also discussed his relationship to Butler’s group.

“I was born into ISKCON,” wrote Sherbow, referring to the International Society for Krishna Consiciousness, which is the group Butler was initially affiliated with. “Don’t have much to do with it anymore though.”

The nature of Tulsi Gabbard’s ties to Butler’s group are less clear. In its profile of the congresswoman’s father, Honolulu Magazine noted he described himself as Catholic. When Honolulu Magazine asked the elder Gabbard about his ties to Butler’s Hare Krishna sect, the publication said it received a reply from Tulsi Gabbard accusing them of pursuing the story because they opposed her father’s work fighting same-sex marriage.

“I smell a skunk,” Tulsi Gabbard wrote, according to the magazine. “It’s clear to me that you’re acting as a conduit for The Honolulu Weekly and other homosexual extremist supporters of Ed Case.”

read ... TPM
[www.hawaiifreepress.com]
Background: To Stop Mufi, Mrs Abercrombie Joins the Chris Butler Cult-

And that led to this gem of a page: [www.google.com]

Which of course led to this (old) but timely thread: [www.skepticforum.com]

Enjoy, all those who seek answers.....just do not seek them from Butler.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: November 01, 2013 02:36AM

Chris Butler was born, if I am not mistaken, on or around June 14, 1948 ... Anyone interested in astrology will note that Sun around 23rd degree of Gemini is in conjunction with planet Uranus, and both of these opposing Jupiter in 24th degree of Sagittarius.

Here is a description of these planetary configurations taken from "The Astrologer's Handbook" (first published in 1974, by Francis Sakoian & Loius Acker):

SUN OPPOSITION JUPITER: This opposition indicates a situation in which the natives are much too optimistic and overexpansive in relating to other peope. They promise more than they can deliver, thus damaging their reputations. Sometimes they annoy others by trying to proselytize their religious and philosophic doctrines. ARROGANCE or POMPOSITY may be exhibited. Often they make impractical or unrealistic demands on others. They should cultivate a practical, down-to-earth, impersonal attitude, especialy when dealing with others. Impulses toward grandiose schemes and ostentatious manners should be curbed.

JUPITER OPPOSITION URANUS: ... This opposition, though highly idealistic and well-meaning, can be one of the most dangerous of all the aspects. It denotes unbridled flights of imagination which have no basis in reality. It also invites involvement in unconventional religious cults and practices. Proselytizing on behalf of such beliefs and organizations can give the natives reputations for eccentricity and cause problems with their friends and in their social relationships. Often the natives are in conflict with traditional religious, educational, philosophic, and legal views, holding obstinately to their own opinions, contrary to their common sense. ... They can be blunt and often abandon diplomacy in dealing with friends and group associates, thereby causing disharmony and inviting personal unpopularity ... The natives generally promise far more than they can produce.

Is it mere coincidence that these descriptions do indeed seem to match the personality of Chris Butler?

Those of us who prefer to debunk astrological concepts could note that the highest-lowest tides occur when the Sun is in opposition to the Moon (full moon) and also when Sun conjunct Moon (new moon), based on theories of gravitational pull. Also worth noting is that all planets in the solar system are approximately in the same plane. The astrological chart is viewed from a geocentric (earth centered) rather than a heliocentric (sun centered) view of the solar system. Resulting astrological aspects are based on Pythagorean geometry, which is closely related to numerology, i.e. dividing a circle by the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: November 01, 2013 07:39PM

Just googling: check your private messages.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 02, 2013 07:38PM

This message board will be moved over the weekend to a new server at a new ISP.

The move will begin at Midnight tonight and extend through the weekend.

Some posts made during this moving period may may be lost due to the move.

Beginning on Monday the message board will be up and running on the new server.

This is all part of the redevelopment project currently underway for all the Cult Education Institute related Web sites.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this process.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: November 06, 2013 03:15AM

Here is a video that I made this week
[www.youtube.com]

The video is about questioning the belief that one as accepted blindly
Chris Butler followers not only have to believe that their guru is the pure representative of Swami Bhaktivedanta ...but also all the incredible stories
related to the belief of the Hare Krishna mouvement ....
I use to believe blindly all that was feed to me over years and years of indoctrination .....it take a lot of courage to finally question deeply what one believe ...and even more courage to walk away from such indoctrination.

Butler disciples who have given 25% of their income for years
are in a position that is very very difficult ....in their mind their whole
life is invested ...and their next life also ...its a mental and emotional prison that for many is very very difficult to get away .

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: November 06, 2013 11:25AM

Tulsi Gabbard to go to FEMA camp ... as a prisoner???

This astounding news item from a reliable source?

Some kind of paradigm changing event in the US is imminent, according to multiple sources. Three US agency sources, two from the Pentagon and one from the CIA, all say something very big is going to happen in the United States but none of them were sure exactly what it will be. The Pentagon had already taken over the FEMA camps and was going to put all the politicians from Washington D.C. there, one source said. Another, at Pentagon Military intelligence, confirmed “there was a lot of activity and confusion within the military,” a sign of something big going on but, he was not sure exactly what.

Maybe enough people in high places are beginning to see how the political system really works?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.