Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: September 17, 2013 09:42PM

Devout Catholic? Devout Hindu?

Here is an old document signed by Mike Gabbard with his initiated name "Krishna Katha das" proving his long term relationship and connection to Butler. This document is followed by Carol Gabbard's connection to SOI and the disgusting "Stop Promoting Homosexuality" group. The only reason Tulsi is not public about her upbringing and connection to the Butler "personality cult" is because she (like her father) are following Butler's orders. Why else keep this fact hidden from all biographies? How can a politician be a free representative under these circumstances? This is not what the people elected. As Flash has stated before, "Where is Walter Wright when we need him!?"

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: FormerSelf ()
Date: September 17, 2013 09:52PM

I went door to door for Kathy Hoshijo's campaign and sat in on some of Siddha's strategy sessions. In Vera's bottom right picture you see the Hoshijo ad that says "Issue #3". They would publish a new "Issue" every week, if I recall correctly. But one week they decided to skip from "Issue #5" to "Issue #7" (I can't remember the exact sequence). But Siddha's rationale was that if you skipped a number nobody would know and it would increase the perceived number of "Issues" she was addressing. This is a very small thing but it shows the mindset of the cult and the deception that was regularly passed off as clever and "pulling one over on the karmis" without any thought to integrity.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 17, 2013 11:42PM

And here's what is scary and very interesting.

One's inner life can be in thrall to an authoritarian leader, yet without the subject becoming a blissed out, babbling zombie.

A subject in thrall to a charismatic leader can look 'normal', even function efficiently and with distinction, in mainstream society.

And, while being in thrall and following orders from said charismatic leader, the subject can remain able to think and plan in an effective manner, come up with complex PR strategies, just as in the example given by Former Self.

The general public needs catch up education on this, pronto.

Persons who have become psychological property of a charismatic leader will still look and function quite efficiently.

They are not the bliss bunnies in bedsheets that we remember from the 1960s and 1970s.

They're in business suits and can operate laptops and do campaign strategies--and do 'em very well.

Thats what's big news.

Date: September 18, 2013 02:14AM

corboy
And here's what is scary and very interesting.

One's inner life can be in thrall to an authoritarian leader, yet without the subject becoming a blissed out, babbling zombie.

A subject in thrall to a charismatic leader can look 'normal', even function efficiently and with distinction, in mainstream society.

And, while being in thrall and following orders from said charismatic leader, the subject can remain able to think and plan in an effective manner, come up with complex PR strategies, just as in the example given by Former Self.

The general public needs catch up education on this, pronto.

Persons who have become psychological property of a charismatic leader will still look and function quite efficiently

They are not the bliss bunnies in bedsheets that we remember from the 1960s and 1970s.

They're in business suits and can operate laptops and do campaign strategies--and do 'em very well.

Thats what's big news.

From all accounts, Butler has worked very hard to get his followers to blend in to the mainstream. Literally infiltrating society and keeping their true agenda and beliefs secret. That is what is so difficult for people to understand. The phrase "psychological property of a charismatic leader" describes the situation perfectly.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: September 18, 2013 01:24PM

Very good resurrection of Flash fabulous research Vera ji

If we could resurrect the Flash himself .....and bring him back to this tread it would be so nice ...

we can not get anof light to dispell the darkness of the BUTLER CULT

Date: September 18, 2013 02:35PM

Yes--the perfect description of one, Tulsi Gabbard: "Persons who have become psychological property of a charismatic leader will still look and function quite efficiently. "

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 18, 2013 09:09PM

That is why the public needs to update its stereotype of persons in cults.

In secret, and with the guru, a member may bliss out, behave in ways an outsider would find shocking. But...if in secret, potentially unsympathetic outsiders will have been excluded.

On the outside, members remain psychic property of the charismatic leader but are in a condition like dogs on extensible leashes.

Back in 2002 and again in 2011, I went to a public lecture by a person who had and still is one of the big names in New Age psychology.

I was interested in the topic. The venue for the lecture was crowded. The others were dressed middle to upper middle class, but casually. Good clothes, good posture, no sign of eccentricity.

The only odd thing is that I could not start small talk with anyone. They seemed preoccupied, eager to get into the lecture.

When Leader X started to talk, a transformation of behavior took place. The audience, in unison, leaned forward like needles reacting to a magnet. They kept that posture for the next hour and a half, despite the stifling heat and chairs placed close together.

X told a long, involved story full of deeds he and others had done. To me X seemed cold, unempathic and I was dismayed by the cruelties of his story.

Yet I was more interested to see that the audience was rapt. No one seemed perturbed by the cruelty or by X's cold ness.

They all seemed to belong to him. Owned by him at some psychological level. On leashes.

None of them had seemed to be babbling zombies prior to the lecture.

I did small talk with one audience member, who looked a responsible middle aged citizen. I offered a comment about the ethical boundaries that had been compromised.

The mans demeanor went from adult to that of an anxious child and said, "I dont know anything about that!" and scurried off.

It was only after coming on this message board and reading posts by The Anticult and Walter1962 describing conversational trance and stories with nested loop structure that I learned what had been done.

Nine years later, I tested this new knowledge by going to another X lecture. Again, the audience seemed normal.

By this time I was ready to look for techniques being used.

Inside of 20 minutes, X did something that had his alert audience yawning. I fought to keep my own eyelids from clamping shut. One man fell asleep in those first twenty minutes, mouth open, snoring. A lady in the front row was slumped, asleep, notebook and pencil sliding away from her fingers.

X saw her and did nothing to suggest our taking a stretch break. He didnt even seem embarassing.

Psychic property. Extensible leashes.

Meanwhile, I chose to leave early. Despite my high index of suspicion, even I was getting tranced into sleepiness, as the other people were.

Some persons are that skilled as operators. And they dont have horns or fangs or go around in capes. And they dont swing watches, either.

Repeat, one can be someone's psychic property and yet function competantly and with distinction in society.

And can be quite intelligent and have advanced degrees, too.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: September 19, 2013 02:31PM

I do not know how to put a letter on this tread

But I was reading a letter dated May 29 1988
from Vaisnava dasi .......aka Wai Lana

and toughtit would be interesting to share .....its funny ..crasy and shows how freaking paranoid and sick ...and a meglomeniac tyran is this Butler and Wai lana

"THIS MESSAGE FOLLOWED AN INCIDENT WHERE SRILA PRABHUPAD WAS POISONED BY FUMES FROM LIGHT BULBS IN HIS HOUSE ..SOMETHING THAT AS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST COUPLES OF WEEKS.
WHOHEVER IS THE PERSON THAT WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR POISONING SRILA PRABHUPAD .....SRILA PRABHUPAD DOES NOT WANT TO SEE HIM ANYMORE
NOR DEAL WITH HIM IN ANYWAY......SRILA PRABHUPAD HAS BEEN POISONED BY HIS DISCIPLES WITH THESES FUMES 3 TIMES IN A PERIOD OF 9 DAYS ..THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE ...IT IS AN OFFENSE TO HIM AND AN OFFENCE TO LORD CHAITANYA (KRISHNA) THIS GET IN THE WAY OF HIS HEALTH AND PREACHING ....SRILA PRABHUPAD NOW NEED ONE DISCIPLE TO TAKE CHARGE OF HIS HOME AND KEEP OTHER DISCIPLES FROM POISONING HIM "

Wonder if the light bulbs where Westinghouse .....Poor disciple banish for ever from associating with GOD representative for screwing up the screwing a few light bulbs ....all that time getting initiations....serving and serving .....all screw up ...might not make it to the planet of KRISHNA now
all because a LIGHT bulbs moment

Butler and Wai lana cannot srew a light bulb it look likes ....to demeaning or to dangerous
let a little disciples get the fumes .......FUCKING NUTS thats what they are

Posted by: FormerSelf ()
Date: September 19, 2013 10:51PM

It begs the question... How many pure devotees does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Apparently, more than two.

Date: September 19, 2013 11:13PM

dabcult
I do not know how to put a letter on this tread

But I was reading a letter dated May 29 1988
from Vaisnava dasi .......aka Wai Lana

Get a scanner and scan the document. This converts the file into a jpeg, gif, or other.
To post on this forum you will need to upload the document to a photo sharing site such as Photobucket or Flickr or googledocs.
See also LIST OF PHOTO SHARING SITES Most have free plans.
Then you can copy a link/ image file to post on forum.

Yeah, gurucide by light bulb...such a joke.

...along with the need for a 24/7 personal acupunturist... Re: the memo from Mike Gabbard, acting secretary, completely in "thrall" with a paranoid loon. His family's loyalty to this man has always been kept hidden. Now you know why. Media? Are you paying attention yet?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.