Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 19, 2013 11:57PM

The tension and stress of keeping a secret -- the tension and constant effort to keep ones guru and one's role as a guru's baby-sitter, courtier, secret -- while dressing in a business suit and presenting as a trusted supporter of participatory democracy--this tension and stress of living a double life can be rationalized as evidence that one is singled out for a noble role, a role marked by a burden of redemptive suffering.

The tension and stress of being a member of an elite inner circle who must live with and bear esoteric knowledge while we, the ignorant and unenlightened, snooze peacefully in our beds of ease.

In the documentary Outrage, a formerly closeted gay politician told an interviewer that he knew plenty of top level politicans who were closeted. They lived in anxiety of being discovered.

He explained they rationalized this life of closeted anxiety as evidence that they were tough. The ones who became tired of living in secret and who chose to come out of the closet as gay were derided as being weaklings, lacking strength to keep the secret.

This was written by a former inner circle member of another guru, now deceased, named Adi Da. But it may be relevant here.

[webcache.googleusercontent.com]

As mentioned on the Daism site, the general policy in Adidam is that only good news gets reported, and this creates a culture of lies. It works both ways. Adi Da is not supposed to hear bad news, so Adidam for years resembled a Stalinist cabal, where all the bad news was kept secret from the leader, and he was fed lie after lie about the glorious happiness of his loyal followers.

Likewise, people outside the inner circle were not to hear bad news or stories of Adida's abuse(s).....

Or, if some such stories were to get out, they would be described in a "spiritual context".

In essence, only Good News was to get either in or out.

The guardians of the inner circle were thus the only ones who knew the full picture of what was going on. *This gave them an incredible feeling of power and responsibility.

Lying to both sides of the community was taken to be a kind of sacred puja of service to God. Of course, the people became very twisted up and perverted inside by this life of lying, but they generally took pride in being able to "handle it".

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: September 21, 2013 01:56AM

From a letter dated Dec 27 1987 FROM WAI LANA

THERE ARE MANY ENVIOUS PEOPLE WHO WOULD LIKE TO ASSASSINATE OR CAUSE SERIOUS HARM TO SRILA PRABHUPAD ...
IF PEOPLE WHERE TO FIND OUT WHERE SRILA PRABHUPAD IS IT WOULD NECESSARY TO HAVE AN EXTREMELY TIGHT SECURITY SYSTEM WITH UP TO 20 ARMED GUARDS TO PROTECT HIM ..SRILA PRABHUPAD AS RECEIVED A LETTER FROM A PERSON WITH ISKCON CONNECTION INDICATING THAT HE KNEW THAT SRILA PRABHUPAD WAS LEAVING FOR THE MAINLAND (AD KNEW WHERE IS WHERABOUT WOULD BE )
SRILA PRABHUPAD SAID THAT 20 PEOPLE WOULD BE NEEDED TO PROTECT HIM FROM A SERIOUS ASSASSINATION PLAN...THE BEST PROTECTION IS THAT NO ONE SHOULD KNOW WHERE HE IS .
SRILA PRABHUPAD WAS EXTREMELY ANGRY ABOUT THIS SITUATION ....

THats a theme that come back over and over in BUTLER communication
ISKCON want to kill me ..........my own disciples want to poison me .....my health is no good you have to take care of me

What a life the guru of the UNIVERS is living ...germophobe ...extremaly paranoid .....and very piss off when his mangos are not flown on time for his breakfast .........Is hard to beleive that so many disciples would buy the BUTLER program ......the "PURE DEVOTEE" the one that will give you LIBERATION

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 21, 2013 03:26AM

dabcult:

Please stop using all caps.

You can use quotation marks, but caps are not necessary.

Future posts using all caps will not be approved.

Posted by: FormerSelf ()
Date: September 21, 2013 03:42AM

"ISKCON want to kill me ..........my own disciples want to poison me .....my health is no good you have to take care of me"

Somebody should remind Siddha that he is not his body :)

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 21, 2013 10:58AM

Thanks, Dabs, for reminding us of the sinister lightbulb episode ... I wonder which chump was blamed for this? I wonder if he became depressed and maybe feeling suicidal after this? ... The Sinister Lightbulb Conspiracy, written by Way Looney and imagined by Chris Butler. The paranoid reality that just kept getting worse...

Thanks, Vera, for the comparison of body language in the two posted photos ... remarkable spooky similarities.

Regarding Tulsi Gabbard's relationship with the cult and the cult leader (and the dark government?) ... I wonder if she has her Homeland Security Goons comb this forum? Would be good if they did, and then they could learn the truth and make a decision to turn away from the dark towards the light ... Tulsi herself can still make a choice to turn away from the dark side and turn towards the light ... (and I'm not talking about Westinghouse lightbulbs here!)

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: September 22, 2013 01:01AM

FormerSelf
"ISKCON want to kill me ..........my own disciples want to poison me .....my health is no good you have to take care of me"

Somebody should remind Siddha that he is not his body :)

What was not mentioned is that part of "taking care" of old guru was to send him at least 10% (and then later 25%) of your income. If you did not comply then your very spiritual life was in danger according to Butler.

FormerSelf, Just wondering if you were around when the infamous letter claiming that all of his disciples were complicit in a bar or part of a roof hit Vaishnava dasi's head and caused her harm? It was no doubt an accident due to shoddy construction by some poor, unpaid follower.... but disciples were to blame all over the world for neglecting to send money for the care of their guru. Again he said they were out to kill him... so send money or die spiritually was the implication. Do you remember this memo?

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: September 22, 2013 02:37AM

[www.youtube.com]

This is one of my latest video ....on scientology

There are similar points in the 2 cults ....Butler and and Hubbard

2 megalomeniacs that requested full surrender ......Butler got them by making disciples promise obedience at initiation time

Hubbard had a billion year contract that followers had to sign ....promising to serve the church life after life ...for a billion years

Butler like Hubbard was an accomplish hypnotist .....thats my next video.

Anyway I like the stories of Bulter that are so ridiculous they are funny ....the light bulbs was hilarious

Now here a story from a letter dated January 19 1987

"Right now Srila Prabhupad is living in hotels in Honolulu ...the house that that was arrange for him turned out unacceptable because of poor air circulation .
sometime he move from one room to another everyday for several days in a row (imagine the expenses ...and the fear to be assassinated maybee)

in one of those move Srila Prabhupad and Vaisnava dasi possessions where left in the room ...because it was to much work for them to move their own possessions

the next morning a sick disciple went to that hotel room without wearing a mask (big mistake )
Vaisnava dasi went in the room before we could warn her that a sick disciple had been in the room .

Everything in that hotel room was contaminated .....each possession of Srila Prabhupad had to be decontaminated or trow away and replace
with new articles for Srila Prabhupad
Moral of the story ....
(Now if you are a disciple dont forget to put that fucking mask ....not only in the presence of BUTLER ...but also in the presence of his shirts and underwears)

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 22, 2013 04:29AM

dabcult:

This thread is about Christ Butler and his group the Science of Identity not Scientology.

Please stay on topic.

Posted by: FormerSelf ()
Date: September 23, 2013 03:21AM

Vera City
FormerSelf, Just wondering if you were around when the infamous letter claiming that all of his disciples were complicit in a bar or part of a roof hit Vaishnava dasi's head and caused her harm?
That was after my time. I was 1971-1979.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: September 23, 2013 06:24AM

FormerSelf
That was after my time. I was 1971-1979.[/quote]
So what finally tipped you off and how did you escape after eight years?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.