Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: September 06, 2013 09:41PM

Y'know, thats the hardest thing to face.

That there are no saviors or Magic Parents out there.

After my mother died, I had no surviving parents.

A wise older cousin said, "When both my parents were dead, I suddenly faced that there was no one standing between me and death.

"No one standing between me and the abyss."

He gave a manly laugh and said, kindly, "Sorry to depress the hell out of you."

Vera made a quite interesting point.

"Don't depend on gurus, leaders, website owners, or network administrators.
Take responsibility for your own efforts. That’s not cold, that’s just common sense."

Doesnt mean we cannot benefit from their expertise.

But while appreciating that expertise, we must retain our agency to our own full capacity. And that means taking what steps are available to us.

Such as backing up our most prized information.

And that is where so many get into trouble.

When we appreciate someone or something so much that we lot go of what agency we do have.

We dont have absolute control over life. But we do have agency. At least some agency.

Agency is linked to capacity.

And what amount of agency we have -- dont give it to anyone, not even someone who can induce ecstacies.

Ecstacy doesnt prove divinity. It does not prove anything.

And it can be produced by the right combo of neurotransmitters affecting certain portions of our nervous system.

If anyone wants two educational resources

The film Kumare.

[www.google.com]

The producer, Indian born, was distressed by the shady gurus he met in India. He decided to take on the role of a guru in Sedona, AZ, and to his increasing surprise, found that people believed in his role. They were willing to do anything.

What perturbed him was that he found himself being changed by their adulation.

Even after he revealed he was an ordinary man, just one person was infuriated with him. Most of the rest continued to believe they had benefitted from him.

Brad Warner's review of Kumare on the Suicide Girls website is well worth reading. Warner is a practicing Zen Buddhist and teacher. He is troubled by how many people want him to take responsibility for them or give them Answers.

[suicidegirlsblog.com]

B) Marc Lewis Memoirs of My Addicted Brain -- Lewis takes us on the story of his life, and uses his knowledge as a cognitive scientist to describe what each drug and situation did with his brain. He covers everything from falling in lust, losing interest after finding it, the risk taking rush of burglarizing doctors offices to get drugs and RX forms, alcohol, cough syrup, cannabis, LSD, cocaine, smoking opium.

About craving and striving, he tells us, bluntly, "Dopamine provides thrust".

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 07, 2013 12:31PM

Looks like the cult didn't like the real truth behind the "Way Looney" story to be told.
Butler wants to keep her a secret from the world. "Just keep buying Vaishnava D's crap, you Karmis, and give me my money."
They made Henry take down his video on "Way Looney" over copyright issues.
So keep on dishing the dirt here, expose the cult as best we can.
Boycott the stores that sell the "Way Looney" products, better yet tell the corporation buyers
who Mrs Chris Butler really is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2013 12:33PM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 08, 2013 11:25AM

No surprise that they got Henri's latest video about Way Looney taken off the net ... They probably paid a handsome sum to high-priced lawyers to get that taken off the air. The history of Way Looney and Butler does not quite read like the history of a holy man. It reeks of greed. And exploitation. Not only exploiting workers in China, but also Butler's followers in USA, Australia, NZ, etc.

Meanwhile, I wonder if Tulsi is using her congressional vote to go and bomb another middle-eastern nation? I would not be surprised if she receives some under-the-table bonus measured in hundreds of thousands of ka-ching ~ DOLLARS ~ for voting to go to war. So Butler can buy another mansion on the beach ... yawn ... and this is the same guy who preached against building a house on the beach at low tide back in the 1970s!

I reckon that 99 percent of the earth's population do not want another war. It's the one percent who get to profit from the wars. I wonder if Tulsi and Butler can now be counted in the one percent?

Posted by: FormerSelf ()
Date: September 09, 2013 12:09AM

just-googling
Meanwhile, I wonder if Tulsi is using her congressional vote to go and bomb another middle-eastern nation? I would not be surprised if she receives some under-the-table bonus measured in hundreds of thousands of ka-ching ~ DOLLARS ~ for voting to go to war. So Butler can buy another mansion on the beach ...

That is really a stretch to think that somehow Tulsi' s vote, no matter which way it would go, would put money in hers or Siddha's pocket.

Posted by: vitaminc ()
Date: September 09, 2013 04:03PM

Fact: If you want something in politics, you grease the wheels with dead presidents.

"Individuals and political action committees associated with the defense sector contributed more than $27 million to political candidates and committees during the 2012 campaign cycle..."

Here is Defense contractor contributions to politicians:

http://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.php?Ind=D

Defense Aerospace donations:
http://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.php?ind=D01

Senators Authorizing Syria Strike Got More Defense Cash Than Lawmakers Voting No (Wired.com)

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2013/09/syria-war-authorization-money/

Top Yes Votes:
John McCain (R-AZ):176,300
Dick Durbin (D-IL): $127,350
Timothy Kaine (D-VA): 101,250

No:
John Barrasso (R-WY): $86,500
Marco Rubio (R-FL): $62,790
Chris Murhy (D-CT): $59,250

So if you think that Tulsi wont do anything to get her guru money, including taking back room deals, and 10s of thousands of dollars in contributions (less for the cult to pay for to get her re-elected and continue their agenda) then you are mistaken.

Is it any wonder how she instantly became BFFs with Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) who is the head of the Democratic National Party and was asked to speak at the DNP's gala right after elections were over? Lots of dead presidents. That exposure on the national stage was instrumental in getting her face and background out there to not just the lobbyists that will throws buckets of cash at her, but to the donors, like the Hindu community, that has taken a swooning to her as their voice in Congress. Just look at the committees she is sitting on right now. Those are key committees in Congress that attract huge lobby dollars. ALL of which will benefit Butler one way or another.

FormerSelf
just-googling
Meanwhile, I wonder if Tulsi is using her congressional vote to go and bomb another middle-eastern nation? I would not be surprised if she receives some under-the-table bonus measured in hundreds of thousands of ka-ching ~ DOLLARS ~ for voting to go to war. So Butler can buy another mansion on the beach ...

That is really a stretch to think that somehow Tulsi' s vote, no matter which way it would go, would put money in hers or Siddha's pocket.

Posted by: FormerSelf ()
Date: September 10, 2013 12:00AM

Campaign contributions from defense contractors doesn't put more money in their pockets. Not gonna help pay for Siddha' s extravagant lifestyle.

Posted by: vitaminc ()
Date: September 10, 2013 01:54PM

Funny that the day after I post the above, theres an announcement from Camp Tulsi that shes against Syria.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 11, 2013 12:30AM

I just found this quote which was shared on Facebook:

Don't think of them as politicians or news-anchors ... Think of them as lobbyists for the industrial military complex.

... Always eager to start another bombing campaign based on propaganda and lies (for example: UN observers found NO weapons of mass destruction in Iraq)

Anyhow, I know this forum is not the place to argue politics ... but seeing as we have two cult members involved in high-level US politics, it might be of interest to understand what makes these people tick.

Date: September 11, 2013 08:15AM

Nothing happens with the cult members unless Butler declares it to be so.
Butler is the one who is controlling those 2 politicians. Tulsi Gabbard and her father, Sen Mike Gabbard, are heavily involved in this Cult of Butler.

They are both lifers- they have surrendered their lives to him.

Understand that whichever colors they fly, they are to the bone, "Butlerites", cult members, brainwashed zombies ready to do the "little emperor's bidding.

Oh, and when you serve Chris Butler--you are also serving his wife, Way Looney, aka Wai Lana, aka Mrs Bellord, aka Zhang Hui Lan

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2013 08:35AM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

Date: September 11, 2013 08:18AM

A lone brave ex-cult member did try to break away from this meglomaniac's grasp and wrote a book about his
horrible experiences within this cult.
Because he knew that there would be death threats made (and this did happen) he had to change some of the names
but it is a true story. There are so many more that have yet to be told.

[www.youtube.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.