Current Page: 70 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: quotesman ()
Date: November 18, 2006 11:34AM

Right on Cult. My hats off to your post.

Yes Siddhas take on this war and the effort of the NEOCONSERVATIVE movement and globalization movement bred in the west is about the flip side of the coin he was presenting when he started out back in the 60’s.. To think he would allow a disciple to glorify his daughter for fighting in such an un-glorious endeavor is way beyond comprehension. Where in any Vedic scripture do we send our mothers, wives or daughters off to war??? This is just so friggen disgusting it makes me wonder how any disciple could continue to follow him after that.

One thing he does not seem to understand is if these right wing wackos had their way not only would they gas the third gender, but the Hare Krishnas too!!! And if Siddha thinks he would suprass the scrutiny of these neocons once they got full control and could make them think he was not a cult he must be even more deluded than we think.

His whole tribe would be labeled an heretical personality cult, rounded up and gassed along with the gays if some of these guys that Mike Gabbard seeks to woo and gets money from, had their way.

It makes me really wonder how close to the same thinking this personality cult is breeding. Would they really gas the gays if they could? Most likely. What kind of love and compassion is that and what kind of a guru would even consider such a horrendous thing? It was not that bad when I was around, it had not come to talk of rounding up gay people and gassing them. But it sounds like that is how much they have degraded since I left that personality cult.

[www.mikegabbard.info]

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: November 18, 2006 12:29PM

TheTruthAsItIs
Here's a clue for that ground sniffing tenacious meddlesome trouble mongering munchkin ... siddha would have been much better off if he just delivered the wimp to you, but anyway, here goes - follow the "ring"

And your point is......?
Another double entendre* of yours?
Cult as gollum?
A little trollie game...hmmm...?

*A double entendre is a figure of speech similar to the pun, in which a spoken phrase can be understood in either of two ways. The first, literal meaning is an innocent one, while the second meaning is often ironic or risqué and requires the hearer to have some additional knowledge.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: TheTruthAsItIs ()
Date: November 18, 2006 02:45PM

tenacious meddlesome trouble mongering munchkin

People of this nature have been entirely responsible for any liberation the human mind has achieved, the ones who refuse to accept that the world is flat, that ask questions, investigate, think with what the good Lord placed between their ears and look for the truth.

The liberation of the human mind has never been furthered by dundersheads; it has been furthered by fellows who heaved dead cats into sanctuaries and then went down the highways of the world, proving to all man that doubt, after all was safe - that god in the sanctuary was finite in his power and hence a fraud. One horse laugh is worth ten thousand syllogisms. It is not only more effective, it is also vastly more intelligent.
H.L. Mencken

One adult American in five thinks the Sun revolves around the Earth, an idea science abandoned by the 17th century." Said Jon D. Miller, a political scientists who directs the Center for Biomedical Communications at the Northwestern University Medical School in Chicago, he regularly surveys Americans for his clients which include the National Science Foundation on the public’s knowledge and attitudes towards science in general. I mean, lets be honest, if you don’t know what a fucking cell is how can you understand what stem cell research is enough to vote on it?
And according to this guy most Americans don’t know what a cell is.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: TheTruthAsItIs ()
Date: November 18, 2006 02:56PM

I went back to the house where we used to live and knocked on the door. To be honest I had my mobile phone with the emergency number already dialled in my hand although I am not scared of him. I didn't know what to expect.

Fancy having the guts to go back and get your stuff. 8)

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: November 18, 2006 07:59PM

TheTruthAsItIs
I can tell you that at the darkest moments in my life, I could always call a faggot, and he would rock up with a tissue, a bottle of bleach to clean up (they think guys like me are total messes in the home), and a fuckwit grin on his face.

Ha ha ha! Oh, hands up all the heterosexual males on the forum who have a strange, unfamiliar gay man turn up to clean your house every time you are feeling down. :wink: :P You are kidding yourself tin-man.

Siddha is not imprisoned to being the founder of an abusive doomsday cult either. Just as you are not imprisioned to sympathise with him and minimise his culpability. :!:

If you feel like you are being percieved badly, which you are, please take this as your opportunity to explain your purpose of being on this thread and how you came to be here or why you are being so secretive. You don't seem like a vulnerable person so your fear of divulging information and your subtle manipulative input suggests you have something invested in the cult and the direction of this conversation. :twisted:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 18, 2006 10:24PM

Please avoid needlessly nasty remarks and name calling here.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: November 18, 2006 10:30PM

Ha ha ha! Oh, hands up all the heterosexual males on the forum who have a strange, unfamiliar gay man turn up to clean your house every time you are feeling down. :wink: :P You are kidding yourself tin-man.

Siddha is not imprisoned to being the founder of an abusive doomsday cult either. Just as you are not imprisioned to sympathise with him and minimise his culpability. :!:

If you feel like you are being percieved badly, which you are, please take this as your opportunity to explain your purpose of being on this thread and how you came to be here or why you are being so secretive. You don't seem like a vulnerable person so your fear of divulging information and your subtle manipulative input suggests you have something invested in the cult and the direction of this conversation. :twisted:

[b:c37544bd95]well spoken emntk![/b:c37544bd95]

And what new red hering will "truth" throw out?

What new misanthropic post will he/she conceive?

Is Smegol/Gollum leading us down a wrong path?

Or perhaps he will deliver another double entendre*?

*A double entendre is a figure of speech similar to the pun, in which a spoken phrase can be understood in either of two ways. The first, literal meaning is an innocent one, while the second meaning is often ironic or risqué and requires the hearer to have some additional knowledge.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: November 18, 2006 11:13PM

cultreporter
What sort of guru would endorse a war ffs? I heard his direct quote was "It is good that America got involved they had to to ensure an end to terrorists." You don't need to be hooked up with God to parrot what just about every media source and the Bush publicity machine was cranking out around the clock.

C'mon Siddha - ask Krishna where the Weapons of Mass Destruction are and put an end to all the innocent civilians being killed or at the very least do it for the American soldiers. maybe they should try looking for them in Hawaii?? :lol:

Well said, Reporter! For those people who cannot figure out what "ffs" means, my guess would be "FOR F**K'S SAKE" - which is the exact phrase that fits here!

Message to all Siddha followers reading this: [i:d18cb9c970]This ship has too many holes in it [/i:d18cb9c970]- [b:d18cb9c970]ABANDON SHIP[/b:d18cb9c970]!

:D

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: November 19, 2006 01:13AM

quotesman
There is a special type of thermos used, the most expensive kind on the market. One day while cleaning the thermoses I noticed the cap has two parts. No one ever actually took the two pieces apart. So I struggled for awhile and finally unscrewed one. They were really stuck together. Inside the cap was scum that had been their for who knows how long. I am talking about the grossest scum, dead rotting food stuck in the cap. Every singe thermos had the same crap inside. So for years he was served in these thermoses that were completely contaminated with rotten food. It smelled so bad I had to cover my nose.

It was so outrageous the cooks kept it a secret and did not tell Siddha.

I wonder if that got forgotten when new cooks came in and if they are not still sending up those contaminated thermoses everyday

:lol: That is absolutely hilarious!! I say it is bad karma for making people eat his toenails and drink his dirty footwater.

So he can see our true selves huh but he can't even see what is in his own thermos :roll: :lol:

I heard a story once that he called up the kitchen one day and asked if anyone had been using paper towel to dry his dishes and when he was told yes he announced they were all sacked and to get out - apparently because his dishes are only suppossed to be air dried, anything else is just not hygenic.

Another story I heard about his kitchen was that there was a disciple that was apparently very bad tempered and was working there as a cook. His wife was also working in the kitchen and they would get into domestics and he would yell and throw stuff at her in temper. Apparently Siddha heard of this and called up and announced this person should be sacked, but when he realised their skill he suddenly changed his mind and reversed his decision.

[b:6a41fbf24c]Here's another story :[/b:6a41fbf24c][/size:6a41fbf24c]

Someone I know very well has told me the following and I am sure that others can possibly verify this..

During the years 1993 and 1994 for at least 12 months some of the younger students especially were employed in Siddha's service in the interestingly titled position of [b:6a41fbf24c]'air sniffers'[/b:6a41fbf24c]

Their job was to stand upwind of Siddha's abode and sniff the air for signs of pollutants such as smoke or perhaps car fumes etc.

Presumably there was no attempt to combat the offending odour, rather the most likely occurence would be to initiate the energy guzzling air filtration system.

His house on the Gold Coast was under 24 hour air sniffing patrol and the young students involved kept a week long roster system. Though there was much prestige attatched to this highly elevated position I am not sad that I was not offerred the opportunity. Some of the young guys rode a two hour return trip on their pushbikes, often returning home very late at night or in the early hours of the morning.

The same thing occurred before Siddha graced us with his prescence at gatherings. Anyone who still remained ignorant of the fact we weren't allowed to use scented toiletries such as shampoos were asked to stand away from the back of the marquee due to Siddha's high chemical intolerance. Still one of the younger students was required to stand 200 feet up the beach for the entire time Siddha was present on sniff patrol.

I wonder if they were duly compensated with ear wax and toe nails.

[b:6a41fbf24c]If Siddha is reading this it looks like a new position has just opened up for thermos sniffers![/b:6a41fbf24c]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: November 19, 2006 01:31AM

TruthAsItIs - you have made a lot of posts to me and as I have acknowledged previously you have said a lot of nice things which have been appreciated.

It seems to me that you respect that enquiring minds need to know and my curiosity is attracted to your more recent posts and the inkling that you sound very familiar to me. I do recall someone that I knew very well on the Gold Coast that used to refer to me as munchkin on occassion in reference to how small I am and some of your other language and writing style rings a (very loud) bell. It is curious to me also the fact that you joined up this forum on the same day that the attempts by SOI to convince me nicely to stop writing about them were abandoned.

I would like to know if you are who I think you are because that would certainly prove to be a very intriguing twist in my experience with SOI. It would be just between us. May I remind you of ibsbsd.

Current Page: 70 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.