Current Page: 73 of 858
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: November 22, 2006 10:24PM

zelig
[b:287894acd6]The whole guru business is a racket. It's a moot point about whether Siddha was considered bonafide or not by ACB. Both of their philosophies play out very badly for western followers and their children. They are both [u:287894acd6][i:287894acd6]cults[/i:287894acd6][/u:287894acd6], bearing the full weight and meaning that word implies.[/b:287894acd6]

I totally agree with you.

My reason for looking into this aspect of it is that it is a carefully constructed racket which is in need of serious deconstruction. To paraphrase it is all crap, as true and as much easier as this would be, is not taken as being very convincing or thought provoking by the people who could benefit from listening.

A shortage of information on the background/evolution of Siddha and SOI in the hands of those who want to discredit him for the exact reason that, as you say, the philosophies play out very badly, allows us to be too easily dismissed as just disgruntled demons with too much time on our hands.

I am well aware that there are many ACB apologists who have populated the way of thinking that he was without fault and it is merely modern ISKCON (following his death) that has strayed from the path of the absolute truth. This manner of thinking has worked very well to Siddha's advantage in building his own empire. The vast majority of his followers that I have met have a reverence for ACB and fear and/or contempt of ISKCON based on the perception which has been imparted on them by Siddha.

Really from a point of logic it is only possible to conclude, by the contradictions which abound between Siddha and ACB, that either Siddha is wrong, which of course his followers are very reluctant (to say the least) to accept, that ACB was wrong, which would leave Siddha without a spiritual master and therefore have to invalidate him by the KC philosophy, although I doubt anyone who considers themselves a devotee would choose anyone over ACB, or that they are both wrong.

Personally my opinion is that the whole damn thing is a huge hoax. I just want to be able to prove it, or at the very least promote it in a well written and thoroughly researched manner to promote thinking on the subject - and hopefully prevent the damage these cults cause in even just a few lives.

My own idea when I was in the cult having spent a lot of time before getting inolved studying ACB's writings and some of the background of ISKCON was very much that I needed to find a genuine spiritual master. One really has to dig quite deeply and there is a shortage of work which is very revealing or ciritical of ACB, which is quite a suprise to me considering the amount of evidence that he was hardly the innocent unaware bystander of abuse and corruption that he has been sanctified as.

The fact that Siddha (and there are several others) was an initiated disciple who had split from the corrupt movement gave him a convincing air of credibility to me. I don't think that I am the only one that has been or could be taken in by the same notion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: November 23, 2006 08:20AM

Worried

[b:ecd10a5585]"wonders if chris paints himself blue and pranced thru his mansion listening to village people" [/b:ecd10a5585]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now that's a sight I'd like to see! More likely VD plays a blue Dominatrix krishna as Chris dresses up as a gopi girl! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[b:ecd10a5585]To Cultreporter-- Rock on lady![/b:ecd10a5585]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 23, 2006 10:56AM

zelig
[b:067177aec9]The whole guru business is a racket. It's a moot point about whether Siddha was considered bonafide or not by ACB. Both of their philosophies play out very badly for western followers and their children. They are both [u:067177aec9][i:067177aec9]cults[/i:067177aec9][/u:067177aec9], bearing the full weight and meaning that word implies.[/b:067177aec9]

Yes, absolutely.

This belief system is designed to have people like Siddha ruling over (ideally) generations of people having an experience of life just like all those still inside, still looking to Krsna/Siddha Siddha/Krsna for answers.

Always looking to the heavens for an answer, Always escaping, escaping into the heavens from what really matters... YOU!

Be with your vices, your fears. Understand the parts of yourself that make you uncomfortable, as opposed to foolishly attempting to hack them off. Maybee your imperfections are just the parts of yourself that have withered and died because you were never supposed to embrace everything you are.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: DharamRakshak ()
Date: November 23, 2006 01:15PM

cultreporter
Jules I don't think that Dharam Rakshak is this person's name - I have certainly never heard of any disciple named this.

It is a Vedic term that means 'protection of religion'.

That is correct. Although responses have been that I am brave for posting here I still do so anonymously.

It is a lot to think about. I have not gotten back sooner for thinking about it, although I am still following the thread. I wonder whether Cara was right about this TruthAsItIs, since he has not come back? If he is not as he was alledged to be then it seems a shame to me that he would abandon the conversation rather than correct it and let the reality of his prescence be known. I do not think that anyone was rude or mean to him to the extent that he should be so offended.

I will say that there is so much interest here in what Cara is doing and what she may end up doing and so much desperate gossip and rumor. I would not want to grant it any credibility by repeating it. Everyone is denying Srila Prabhupad and hiding as much information linking the schools of meditation to him as possible. This is hardly a sign of respect or worship. It is true that ASM took their website down because she posted a link to it. There was also a big fuss over links posted here on another thread directing to many articles written by Srila Prabhupad.

We have been taught that in the face of opposition, besides cutting out someone's tongue (yes it does say this in the Scripture) that we should either walk away to prevent hearing the offences and having our own consciousness effected or that we should defeat the offender with rational and correct argument.

The fact that Cara's writing has not been stopped is a sign that there is no rational or correct argument in the minds of any of Srila Prabhuapad's followers. They try to say that she is hiding, but it is no secret where she is or how to contact her. If ever Srila Prabhupad's followers here have been tested this is surely it and they are failing miserably.

I regret if I have offended any of you by what I said regarding women. I really do not see it as a bad thing. A decent man would have no difficulty in respecting a woman and providing for her is the foundation of it. It is true there are many men, devotees among them that do not observe this, and it is to the detriment of women and society in general. The main point that I was attempting to make was that if she had been looked after properly none of this would be happening.

I really cannot write much more at the moment. There is really much for me to think about.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: November 23, 2006 06:12PM

zelig
Worried

[b:e91de66c08]"wonders if chris paints himself blue and pranced thru his mansion listening to village people" [/b:e91de66c08]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now that's a sight I'd like to see! More likely VD plays a blue Dominatrix krishna as Chris dresses up as a gopi girl! :lol: :lol: :lol:

After all, this is what [b:e91de66c08]SCIENCE OF IDENTITY [/b:e91de66c08]is all about - JG is not a caucasian male - he is a gopi cowherd girl [/color:e91de66c08]- and maybe VD is also a gopi cowherd girl [/color:e91de66c08]as well... Sounds a bit queer to me!

:arrow: JG and VD got so sick of grilled tofu and vegetables, that they decided to grill the cook instead! :lol:

:arrow: If JG is so pure, how come he has VD? :lol:

:P

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 23, 2006 06:18PM

quotesman
Every one in every area your Sp has a tribe has heard the same crap. That he is sooooooo displeased with everyone and everyone is sooo…so…sooooo messed up. Only him and his dear family love Krishna, everyone else is a demon. It is the same crap everywhere he goes.

And it is true he treats his own family like royalty, All the best for his dear surrogate family. All the other kids can stay dumb and poor. The royal family gets the best of everything, education, money, what ever they want. I was told at the school in the PI while the other boys were breaking ice in the morning to bath, Vaishnavas dasi’s kid had his own private hot water heater. It would be too hard for the darling son of the Queen of SIF to have to stoop as low as everyone else in the school.

Maybe they are grooming the boy to be next in line to the throne - the next world acharya - the next Jagad Guru - the next Prabooofraud... (I can just hear the crowd chanting "Jaya Pra-boooooo fraud"!)

:wink:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 23, 2006 06:26PM

zelig
....... What we never imagined is that we were all pawns in the hands of a man who really was just out for his own delusions and self interests. We never imagined our guru riding around in jets with a woman who was the “offering” of her husband. We never imagined all the donations going to the luxurious lifestyle of a couple of petulant and childish adults pretending to be spiritual masters. We never imagined that the corruption we fought against would become the modus operandi of our master. We were dangerously naïve.

PETULANT = Peevishly impatient or irritable (Oxford Dictionary).

:idea: One would imagine with all that transcendental ecstatic love for God going on, there would be no need for irritability!

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: November 23, 2006 06:30PM

:D Having just read Siddha's ten steps to enlightenment, maybe his next mantra on the next album will go something like this:

[b:0518895c5a]FLIP FLOP, FLIP FLOP, FLIP FLIP, FLOP FLOP
FLIPPETY FLOP, FLIPPETY FLOP, FLIPPETY FLIPPETY FLOP FLOP[/b:0518895c5a]

:lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: November 23, 2006 08:53PM

zelig
Worried

[b:9d005d71a2]"wonders if chris paints himself blue and pranced thru his mansion listening to village people" [/b:9d005d71a2]

These are sooo NOT images that I needed to have in my head! Although I must admit that I laughed until it hurt :lol:

I bet the girl that dumped young Chris and apparently started all this would have some stories to tell. I wonder whatever happened to her?

Seriously what sort of guy marries a yoga expert (which must be right up there on the list of guy's fantasies) and remains celibate :?: The only answers I can reason are (deeply closeted) gay or crazy.

Oh sure there are plenty of people who were celibate and it doesn't effect them in any adverse way :roll: Ed Gein comes to mind, and just about every sort of priest or monk that gets so depraved they start to molest little kids. I really do try to be a lady but [i:9d005d71a2]come on[/i:9d005d71a2] what do they think Krishna gave it to them for - pissing over high walls?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: TheTruthAsItIs ()
Date: November 23, 2006 11:17PM

Personally my opinion is that the whole damn thing is a huge hoax. I just want to be able to prove it, or at the very least promote it in a well written and thoroughly researched manner to promote thinking on the subject - and hopefully prevent the damage these cults cause in even just a few lives.

Cult, this may help: Suns of God Krishna Buddha and Christ Unveiled written by Acharya S ...

... we have not met, but I would love to meet you some day :). I admire a spunky girl.

Just been busy. To clear up any misinterpretation, the guy in question was my house cleaner, had been for many years and we became good friends and confidantes.

Some of my posts are in the way that they are, as others need to be protected.

Current Page: 73 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.