Current Page: 856 of 858
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: XKRISHNA ()
Date: April 17, 2024 10:26PM

On the other hand:

Chris Butler is seventy-five years old. He's got more days behind him, then he does ahead of him. What will become of SOIF after he and his top lieutenants all die off? I reckon that SOIF will die off with them. It does not look as if he is going to appoint any "successor gurus" to carry on after he passes away. So I project that ISKCON will survive into the future, but it will change. SOIF, on the other hand, will become extinct once Chris Butler and the top leadership die off. In other words, initiations in that particular lineage will cease. Unless, of course, Chris Butler appoints ritvik priests of his own, as some people debate how Prabhupada did. But it's not all just going to go away if I bitch about it on the Internet a lot. :-)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 17, 2024 11:17PM

XKrishanL

Stop dominating this thread with your posts.

Posted by: RUN_FOREST_RUN ()
Date: April 18, 2024 09:18AM

Hare Krishna's gonna build yet another 70 Million dollar temple project. How many is that now? 6? They have a bunch of these "never finished" projects that cost untold amounts of money: https://www.dailyexcelsior.com/70-storey-skyscraper-temple-in-vrindavan-would-boost-indian-tourism-iskcon/

Ironically, the epileptic Chaitanya saint never had any motives or need to build temples, let alone extravagant and expensive ones.

The Mayapur temple has cost well into the 100 millions now and is still not "complete". The thing has been under construction since the swami was alive n kickkin' n doing tobacco snuff bombs behind the typewriter at 2am.

Every time these cults land on some money, they either build this nonsense or pay for some guru, like Siddhaswarupanada's lavish lifestyle.

For a cult that postulates a "universal message of love," they can't even get along with each other. ISKCON does not cooperate with Gaudiya Math, and none of them cooperate with Science of Identity. So much for brotherly love. Even in the same cult structure, they can't get along and agree on shit. So much for non-sectarianism.

Meanwhile, Gabbard is getting geared up for collections season to support her criminal candidate who is going to make plenty money from the Indian community she'll dupe into donating cuz she a "Hindu" all of a sudden, [www.nytimes.com].

Gabbard, as always, will conveniently play both sides as she goes on her fanatical religious campaign style, slipping in "god/aloha/namaste" every chance she gets.

Even her devotee daddy doesn't want anything to do with that jazz: https://www.hawkcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/03/18/tulsi-gabbard-mike-gabbard-trump-vp-shortlist/72961931007/

Looks like daddy, Mike gabbard, AKA Krishna Katha das (Tulsi Gabbards daddy dearest), had a change of heart about them "demon faggots" too: https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2024/03/21/after-change-heart-lawmaker-who-led-charge-against-same-sex-marriage-apologizes/

This forum thread is not about "bitching" as some would like you to believe.

What is said here paints a clear picture of the irrational idiocy that pervades nearly every corner of these Hare Krishna groups. It highlights their beliefs, rituals, scriptures, gurus, and core ideology to reveal a haphazard mumbo-jumbo collection of fanatical religious nonsense that goes about as deep as an episode of Spongebob Squarepants.

People laugh at Prabhupada's books and fanatical followers. They laugh at their aggressive and over-the-top in-your-face style of preaching (or recoil). No one takes it seriously. So much so that Butler started an offshoot cult that tossed much of what the swami brought in the trash can. Butler's followers abandoned the dress-up games, the tilak, the sikah, the dhotis and neck beads and other culty things. He even abandoned the instruments and the only place where he had kirtan was on a remote public beach where his followers could dote on him in peace.

Prabhupada was so arrogant there was literally not a single interview with him where he actually answered the reporter's/journalists' questions in a straightforward way. As soon as any challenging question was asked, he quickly resorted to cheap laughs and jokes at the interviewer's expense.

Bhaktisioddhanta was such a preaching fanatic that he was not invited to any Gaudiya events cuz of his reputation for being critical and telling everyone that his way was the only way and that anyone who opposed it was a demon even if they were a devotee.

There is an endless list of total nonsense purports, verses and lectures from both Butlr and his guru. Just mind dribbling. Total trash. And his followers sit there and gobble it up cuz he told them, "You're not your body; you are an eternal cowherd girl in cow-land Goloka."

They claim their cult is 5000 years old, They claim "hinduism" is the "oldest religion". Hinduism is not even a religion. No one group of Indian spiritual traditions agrees on any consistent ideas. It's all a mix and match, free for all. You cannot even get two Gaudiya cults to come together in any harmony over ideology. It's a total joke.

They all claim some allegiance to the "vedas". Have you read the "vedas" recently??? Most of it, like 90% is total archaic mind garbage. All the devotees claiming their hare krishna shit is vedic are full of shit. Barely a single vedic god is worshipped or mentioned in their scriptures. Nothing vedic about the "bhagavatam". The scripture does not even mention "Radha," nor the "maha mantra," nor any Chaitanya, or many of the other practices and personalities they go on about.

What's left of it all is just another fringe cult/religion that has fuck-all to offer its adherents. It's a 200-500-year-old fanatical devotional fringe religion that has mush-brain followers. Don't believe me? Go to a Sunday feats at one of their temples or to a local SIF center and take a nice deep breath of some total bullshit as you do an about-face and walk the fuck out.

I'll preach my brains out against these clowns. They stole my childhood, they stole my family, they stole sanity, they gave me nothing, and I want nothing from them. If anyone else feels the same, lemme get an "amen".

Leave these groups, tell your story, speak out, give them hell, and move on.

RUN.

P.S.— here is a wonderful recent interview with an ex-hare Krishna cult survivor: https://open.spotify.com/episode/72twh3xA7gSLudJeqJPjzJ?si=H1h0X3C9R6CYyjL4imaItQ&nd=1&dlsi=3f4e377c5dd14746 You'll get more out of 15 minutes of this than all 11 cantos of Srimad Buggerall.

Date: April 19, 2024 03:59AM

It's all about the numbers, people, all about the numbers. God needs those numbers; otherwise, you ain't going back home. That's how much god really wants you back. You gotta basically ramble on beads for 24 hours to please "the supreme personality of godhead!!!!" https://www.harekrishnajapa.com/archives/242 fucking morons. Kids are taught this shit in Krishna schools.

I recall being a kid so stressed out about rambling through my "rounds." Then, years later, reading that 64+ was the "ideal". I think I did that 2 times in my life, and let's just say it made me so damn purified I had to go get dirty to balance it out. Ironically, most devotees these days chant maybe 4 to 8 rounds daily if even—unsustainable culty shit.

RUN

Date: April 19, 2024 09:44AM

I've posted this here before, I think, and ironically, this is actually written by a gaudia vaishnava devotee, but it shows the level of fanatical and fundamentalist, and ultimately completely made up aspects of this cult.

[gaudiya.com]

RUN.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 20, 2024 12:20AM

It's fair and on topic to discuss Tulsi Gabbard, due to her involement with Chris Butlern and her family's long time involvment.

Date: April 20, 2024 01:34AM

Putting this here. Not sure if this guy is a Butler disciple:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/apr/19/letter-editor/

RUN

Date: April 20, 2024 01:45AM

As usual, and as per her Guru's rhetoric, Tulsi Gabbard is spreading rumors/lies/misinformation/hate https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/conservatives-are-freaking-out-over-rumors-of-furries-overtaking-school-biting-students/ar-AA1njtBV

That hasn’t stopped the myth from spreading. Rightwing podcaster Joe Rogan shared a similar story to Johnson’s in 2022 when he claimed his “friend, his wife is a school teacher, and she works at a school that had to install a litter box in the girls’ room because there’s a girl who’s a furry, who identifies as an animal and her mother badgered the school until they agreed to put a litter box in one of the stalls.” He made the statements while talking to anti-trans former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii as they complained that some people are transgender. He later admitted that the story was fake.

I can vouch for this hate crap spreading even to schools where I live and with ZERO verifiable basis.

Butler raised his disciples and their kids with over-the-top obnoxious hate towards gay, trans, Muslim, science, education etc.

RUN.

Posted by: XKRISHNA ()
Date: April 20, 2024 01:45AM

Not talking to anybody in particular here:

The Washington Times is a right-wing propaganda apparatus for the Unification Church, just like how the Epoch Times is a right-wing propaganda apparatus for the Falun Gong cult. It was founded by Reverend Moon himself, the Washington Times was. Hyun Jin Moon, one of Reverend Moon's sons, is chairman of Operations Holdings, a subsidiary of the Unification Church, which owns The Washington Times.

My point is that I'd take anything I read in the Washington Times, with a big grain of salt.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2024 01:49AM by XKRISHNA.

Date: April 20, 2024 04:07AM

There are endless news outlets that have disproved and shown this trans/gay fear-mongering to be total nonsense. Tusli loves jumping on that shit. It's in her blood and roots growing up in the cult. She was literally raised by her father and guru to fear/hate/demonize gays and trans youth. All that aside, it's also symbolic of the deeper aspects of this cult, where they are quick to conspiracize and demonize things. Bhaktisiddhanta did it with local babas and sahajiya groups that had been largely functioning in isolation, with no major following or threat to either him or anyone else. Basically, the town bully is going around and spreading rumors and starting shit where there was none. He was well known for visiting Vrindavan and saying that not a single Vaishnava lived there. What an offensive thing to say about people. His father literally wrote a book called the Sri Krishna Samhita, where he calls any devotee who does not have the goal of worshiping god in the mood of a 12-year-old manjari cowherd girl as an "Ass-like" devotee. The level of arrogance, masquerading, and so-called "devotion" in these people is unmatched. I grew up in it. At least 4 separate hare krishna groups—initiated in 2 of them in harinam and brahmin diksha. Very few other Vaishnav groups have such a high and naive opinion of themselves.

And guess what? It totally trickles down. Many devotees are self-righteous and think their faith is the one and only true thing. If you read any blog by a Gaudiya math guru or hard-liner ISKCON devotee, it's those types of people that are supposedly the "real" followers of these cult ideologies, and they are pretty much the most intolerant and arrogant folks out there.

Butler's preaching style was also unsustainable because it did not attract anyone except a bunch of fanatical fanboys. So, on one hand, you had this cult that spoke of universal brotherhood and preached to people's faces forcefully and loudly, but when you joined, you were basically joining an elitist cult with little to no room for discussion or questioning.

Hence, SIF and ISKCON have largely melted into a simplistic church/yoga studio type of organization that is just peddling the most diluted version of the cult's ideology and mostly keeping people away from the "hard stuff." Hard stuff like supposedly god not accepting service from you unless you chant at least 64 rounds on some beads. This was the mood of these hard-liner gurus. God needs us to ramble on beads for 8 hours to make him happy. NUT JOBS.

That's what needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Every newspaper and media has some ties and ownership to some seedy crap. They aren't making claims of superiority. They are fighting in a capitalist market for readership and advertisement.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2024/03/21/after-change-heart-lawmaker-who-led-charge-against-same-sex-marriage-apologizes/

What grain of salt should we take with this news? He's obviously paving the way for his daughter to not have any "ghosts in her closet." Do you seriously think a lifelong hardline homophobe like Krishna Katha Das, AKA Mike Gababrd, AKA Tulsi Gabbard's daddy, is "sorry" randomly a few months before election season? Or is Hawaiinewsnow falun gong, too?

I grew up listening to Butler lectures where his followers sat around (including little me) laughing at his tasteless "fag" jokes and ripping on gays. This is Tulsi Gabbard's demographic. She feels right at home where she is—Republican ultra-conservative, Trumpy, religious fanatic with a world of hateful, god-fearing folks ready to back her up. As long as she stays clear of mentioning her cult ties and tells the Christians she grew up Christian and the Hindus she grew up Hindu... god bless, namaste, aloha, shalom, salaam—whatever works to get a vote for crooks. She appeals to people desperately needing to hate, divide, and blame, just like her gurudev.

RUN.

Current Page: 856 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.